Discounts for physical products.

Дельтус
Re: discounts for physical products.

Post by Дельтус » Fri Feb 06, 2015 19:27

5) ability to use discounts for purchases will appear from 1st of Feb 6) to the old account will be until April 1 .Question .Buying now will do me a discount on the purchase of automatically taking into account also previous purchases.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Feb 07, 2015 0:52

Дельтус wrote:5) the ability to use discounts for purchases will appear from 1st of Feb 6) to the old account will be until April 1 .Question .Buying now will do me a discount on the purchase of automatically taking into account also previous purchases.
In one of the following, after the first posts of Michael (namely the 20th):

Discounts will not be considered on "first purchase" even if You are really not the first. In other words the first purchase - You get a discount card with a purchased certificate products (few, if bought multiple products)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27

All is well, the first purchase starts the accumulation of discounts they are not taken into account ( the person receives a discount card). In fact the act of our goodwill - we account for regular customers of their former purchases this your first purchase (when the card he gets) and add to it (manual method). Subsequent purchases will go given the fact that accumulated on the map - it's simple, clear, transparent, and have here described.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 17:44

A few words about the system of discounts, which I recommend everyone to read.
1) please try not to lose your loyalty card, in view of the anonymity system of discounts (we do not collect personal information), we can't fix it unless You save somewhere else in her room. The only thing that can be done by a dealer or system operator to restore (reset) your forgotten password.
2) we intend to hold regular prize draws among buyers of products on their discount cards. The probability of winning will be slightly, but not significantly higher for those who have registered more products...
3) next, I recommend to fold the cards certificates products in one place :) I mean not to lose them, they, too, may be a different vkusnosti and interesnosti, and You will be a shame if the card is lost.
4) we introduce all the dealers system "warehouse" allows to take into account the number of client applications and the rate of depletion of reserves, which would reduce interruptions in availability of products, as one of the specific advantages. With this approach the discounts will be absolutely rigid. To say, "You know me, I am a regular customer, I have this discount," You can't, if the discount card is not considered your purchases and cumulative discounts are not reached the desired value. The dealer will just have to let go at that price, which will allow your client card discount system, because at a different price base products will not ....
To bring these cases in the order was sufficient time given. And if something not so - write, try to understand.

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Aug 25, 2015 17:50

Former purchases to date are taken into account?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 18:25

Do not quite understand the question...

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue Aug 25, 2015 18:27

Purchases made prior to card activation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 25, 2015 20:18

Purchase on received cards certificates products can be taken into account at any time (once per user of course). To re-register them on another person - it is impossible.
Purchases made BEFORE the cards certificates (and discount cards) in nature, they were given significant time to re-register manually by dealers. This term ended, but in exceptional cases you can think of something to do with it, if You suddenly deaf ear to the whole story and there is an old purchase and it is easy to confirm (the office remembers it or there to show they can or checks there, etc.).
After September 1st, then this "outrage" with regard to old purchases will not be supported (see above on the subject, while over on 1 April, 5 months ago). Just purchased cards certificates products can be brought onto the map at any time, even if to activate it 5 years later. Better yet do so immediately, because as I pointed out above - we are these numbers including the lottery will conduct.
And at the next lottery will be 3 VIP Pandora, 1 ruler and 1 pack of alpha-Vit-VIP....
I think a good incentive to keep your account in order :)
in addition, the system provides so-called "tips of the day" as in many software products. They really still empty, but I intend to fill them... especially for some new products. This can be useful for those who don't read the forum(s) as a whole, because of shortage of time, as there will be placed:
-Marc experience
-tips from me personally.
Accordingly, such "hints" will be issued in relation to the purchased items and not all. Therefore, it is also important to have them registered.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Aug 26, 2015 0:06

And when the lottery will be conducted?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:23

And they will regularly. The closest in a week or two. Only please note I will be conducting a raffle throughout the customer base - it is not small :) the probability is not large, usually my lottery on the probability falls and in some objective is not accidental but it is not immediately clear criteria :) The choice is of course machine.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:56

My little ones behind me...:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 30, 2015 16:43

Generally since there are no coincidences, the lottery in my opinion this method of "random" way to correct some of the imbalances of the world by distributing the additional mass of the products in some way between their customers :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 16, 2015 20:14

Андрей Кабанков wrote:If the card you have, and you want to receive discounts and take into account past purchases, then make an order for the products BJ (any) and get a discount card after making a purchase. This first order there is no discount, all subsequent is, in accordance with the purchase amount credited to a discount card.
Subsequent orders indicate card number to receive discounts on products BJ ( for other products not discounts do not apply ).
Today I received your parcel /PC-Pandora and the PC light as a bonus and it was a certificate of authenticity of the product. But the card for discounts I was /am still physical items BJ did not buy/. Ie I can't register that code on http://discount.quantummagic.org/
Going to purchase other physical items BJ /is absolutely clear to me that as long as the amount of the purchase does not reach the discounts, but you can still register a code, probably, if there was a discount card/ - do I need to specify in the order that you do not have a discount card and I would like to get?
p.s. also just another name was written on the parcel /confused my name/, but my Russian friend, with the kind assistance which I make these payments /he communicates with the office Mindmachine/ in the final order has pointed out correctly my name. Had to smile at the post office, to be believed, and there is English mine, but without the phone believe. Thank you.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Nov 16, 2015 21:36

Drop us an email at mindmachine@bk.ru we will inform you the number of your discount cards, you can use it when ordering and registration.
The next order will include a map in the parcel.

Иной

Post by Иной » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:24

Tell me how to register the product?
12 digit code on the card to see, but the serial number is where to take?

I have 2 cards to register BJ 2.5 and map masculine. the serial number is not on the cards, the product is natural too

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Feb 06, 2016 22:04

Иной wrote:Tell me how to register the product?
12 digit code on the card to see, but the serial number is where to take?
Hello,

12 digit code on the card is the serial number.

Иной

Post by Иной » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:39

Thank you, understood, is not the product selected.

I map "Masculine" does not apply the discount?
Bought at the same time BJ and a map - MN map customer to the product only BJ

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:45

The customer's card is issued once. You register the product and when it reaches a certain cost barrier for new purchases subject to discount. 5% will come from the 15t.R. (I do not know for what amount You bought), it is in the first message of the topic. Sometimes, when there are discount promotions, discounts (and map).

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 19:46

Иной wrote:Thanks, figured out, not that product was chosen.

I map "Masculine" does not apply the discount?
Bought at the same time BJ and a map - MN map customer to the product only BJ
Storing the product in cumulative map in his office , it will be the accumulation and discount of 15 000 thousand 5% . From 100 thousand savings card -10%. If the card is there and there is a large accumulated amount , it was necessary to specify the number of savings cards, and you would have a value based on the accumulated amount.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue May 24, 2016 13:13

Translation must take into account the discount to purchase physical products?

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Tue May 24, 2016 16:54

Артем север wrote:Broadcast is not taken into account in the discount for purchase of physical products?
Discount only on physical products.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 24, 2016 17:19

The situation with the following discounts:
the system of discounts to physical goods and in broadcasting separate.

The reason for the separation is very simple - the broadcasts ALREADY have (laid) large volume discounts, they are however not cumulative, they are for volume purchases.
In the duration of the clearance slot groups and kits such as PC+.
In products, the system of discounts account for each purchased item as the cumulative amount on the personal account of the buyer, to combine these two systems would be difficult and everything would be messed up.... in General, it's like two separate rivers, I want to encourage loyal customers, but also the manufacturer you need to leave something for the development of production :) Maybe that is a bit brazen sounds, but I think that physical products have a cost and so much lower than the benefits that can bring (if any such can be estimated). We're just trying to keep the cost at a reasonably low level because I see a high benefit from the distribution of goods the widest.