BJ 4.0 "Operator Site".

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: BJ 4.0 "Operator Site".

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 15, 2014 20:51

Алсемо wrote:Greetings to All.
When reading information with photos 4.0 is a powerful flow of feelings, from the bottom up and looped back, chest strong "cheburkina", Wake up mood, a burst of energy.
And how 4.0 will affect business processes, we can please the example any to explain!? Judging by the title, I can use the product to make the "cinematography" on the territory of the city-region in a sigment of business within undeveloped % share of this segment. other people and with the possibility of increase of this segment. in my Department, as well as parallel evolving!?
Thank you!
It's like the joke about a dinosaur on red Square and likelihood 50na50 :) (either pass or not)...
4.0 pushes in the right active status and switches on request. It is a fact.
Business - well 4.0 can be used including for business, if not to avoid bias explicit.
But the result depends not only 4.0 but also on the ability of the operator to see the whole image and drag where it is necessary ... in other words, the machine does not guarantee that the driver will arrive at the destination.

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Wed Jan 28, 2015 13:56

Michael, question
If the strap is Disabled by default as it affects a person and a cocoon?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 28, 2015 14:34

Minimally, although the process of finding it in the field of the cocoon (such as book-encyclopedia in your pocket) can somehow influence a little, like a passive experience, plus shift slightly alternative perception (for the same reasons).

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Wed Jan 28, 2015 16:12

Thank you!
Now the question regarding the choice of site.
The parameters of the site to ask each time separately for each specific intention?

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Wed Jan 28, 2015 16:27

Michael another question
Tell me what is the mode in which situations is more efficient to use (if possible examples):
"pause" — mode gives an input stream of sensations, but does not transmit carrier signal.
"worker" — two-way mode carrier signal going into the outside world

ИльяС

Post by ИльяС » Wed Jan 28, 2015 16:57

Another question
for example, run the signal to the outside world on the implementation of intentions.
When removing the bracelet or find it in the "disabled" - the process keeps going or it is stopped until the next donning of the bracelet and start "working" mode?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40

No, not really, 4ka is not a thing for working with intentions, is the thing for the operator site, t/e/ can be worn or be in the inactive mode, and the area can be different and there could be a co-operatorsthe course, but it's the principle, "I am the master, this is my home". Ie formally the answer is Yes, really it is the territory with the operator regularly associated not just stopped-did-gone.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sun May 03, 2015 0:19

Hello. Can the bracelet 4.0 to be an active addition to the decks of alpha-Vit and the Smile Ishirkovo Cat when you work with goals? Or 4.0 all the same another story?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 04, 2015 12:08

Well, it is not clear what to answer....
To start with, virtually any product is a great help with your goals. Well, for example the stabilizer or ск1м :) or 3.0 or maybe in your case it is 2.6 or 2.5 can ? still very versatile.....
4.0, TOO, although there would be some more experience in the work plan with a three-pointer for example.
Or let's say, to understand what You need exactly and efficiently - data is too small.
I use for myself isn-3 (discontinued) V4, a set stream, AMB/3.0 (the broadcasts are also available)
Alpha-Vit in your bag, along with the Context-2
4.0 - dress periodically
I have 3 stabilizer :) and a couple of TC3
sometimes I put on 2.6, although this quality is in me a well crafted (but sometimes you do not want to climb it yourself).
... what else ?
and, well, it's been a few months since I Pandora for the gain of all this use not INSTEAD of and TOGETHER - big difference :)
A broadcast is always PC+ and the cloud, sometimes something else.... of non-public :)

Basically 4.0 is a great thing if You pull this mode myself. Including for order. But it's ... not easy.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Sep 04, 2017 19:22

Well through the constructor of the cocoon,to see the resonances on the quality ) for example.If you are not sure site

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Dec 22, 2017 14:48

Михаил_ wrote: (in the presence of the spectrum though homemade at least purchased) it is better to divide : - to work individually with four separately range...
For work is understandable, but for wearing. Initial assessment of course, what a creepy product in terms of features. I feel that the further wearing of the spectrum will not be fully disclosed to the tetrad, and the tetrad in principle prevents the spectrum. But it seems like a habit already, do not want to remove, and it works a long time on the machine.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:22

Well actually, for many it will be quite a mental shift (both BJ can be on hand). Just focus on the properties of one of them will allow you to switch to a more desired state, one can imagine this as a possibility to play two different roles, according to desire and mood.