Quick reference / point of entry / travel guide products

Воффка
Re: guide to the products, short description, purpose.

Post by Воффка » Mon May 21, 2012 16:17

Беляев Константин wrote:let's Say theoretically, if you put 10-20 BJ 2.0 - this means that in a few minutes with a person will happen to critical overload? Or something that automatically adjusts the time?
Cell cloud and made him the operator automatically adjusts the time :ay Up to a full reset TO in consequence of that 2.0 will turn into 1.0. But reset TO = extremely rare, 2,000 bore some of the cases there were.

Беляев Константин

Post by Беляев Константин » Mon May 21, 2012 19:43

Thanks for the replies bofara :)
bofara wrote:
Беляев Константин wrote:Means: 2.0 BJ = BJ 1.0 to about 10 + TO
What is the real use of mathematics?
There are benefits :) It is in securing awareness of the fact 2.0. It specifics.

Please answer my another question: "does this Mean that I can now wear a couple of bracelets BJ 2.0 and they will replace the garland of 8 1.0 BJ?"

I am most interested in that now don't need to wear as many bracelets as before (8 PCs)? They can safely shoot and carry 2-3 BJ 2.0 instead. Right? And it will be equivalent to the last chain, plus better still.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon May 21, 2012 19:56

Беляев Константин wrote:"does this Mean that I can now wear a couple of bracelets BJ 2.0 and they will replace the garland of 8 1.0 BJ?"
Yes. :) Of course, if these bracelets are not super thin, i.e., should be approximately the same size, weight and material as vysheupomjanutye You БЖ1.0 /garlands :)/ - then these БЖ2.0 will work even better than
"a garland of 8 1.0 BJ?"
Беляев Константин wrote:Right? And it will be equivalent to the last chain, plus better still.
Will be qualitatively better. :) You haven't tried wearing a pair of 2.0? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed May 23, 2012 11:25

Yes it was about for example I have when creating 2.0, I replaced them about 8 big and wide and 1.0 narrow and small.

Валд

Post by Валд » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:08

Good day!I'm thinking to order a 2.1 I am a newbie.Bracelets have never been worn. On feelings after learning information like that is "hard version"and not 2.0.Could you tell me the effect of wearing on the left/right hand.

Валд

Post by Валд » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:09

above is the description the same question about the 2.0.But I'm interested in what the manifestation of the "rigidity"of

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:59

Валд wrote:what is the manifestation of the "rigidity"of
If not worked the different structures in the cocoon bracelet version 2.1 /as well as the Cure begins to work on them automatically. This, in some cases it causes the same stiffness, which is expressed in nightmares, different situations in life, physical cleansing of the body, etc. Happens the repair. :)

Валд

Post by Валд » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:15

Ie, life acquires a negative connotation?Be less fortunate:?What about the right and left hand??
What is the effect on older people 2.0?Want to buy my grandmother 81 years

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:20

Between carrying in the left and right hand can be some nuances, but my perception of it in these versions, they are not strongly expressed, if Your question was formed on the basis of information on the different polarity side of the body (left-Yin - the influence on it, right Ian - the impact on the outside), then BJ is such a gradation of the polarities has a very small effect, because it is primarily a tool for personal work - subconscious with body, mind with the subconscious and what will be facing Your influence on yourself or the outside to a greater extent You choose, and convenient algorithms for directional effects (well, if there was already a stereotype with different sides of the body, nothing prevents to act in accordance with it, or Vice versa). In General it is worth trying on both sides of the body and choose a more effective placement for different tasks for myself.
As for the "hardness" of 2.1 relative to 2.0, the reason for the narrow focus 2.1 on deep structure, I think a little appropriate analogy from the physics of the surface area of force application, i.e. when exposed to the same forces but different surface areas, the depth of penetration will be higher than the object with smaller area of influence (for example hit the wall with a hammer on the line and on the nail, the nail enters the wall, but a hammer with the same force will leave a slight imprint). The strength of the impact point is much higher. Or here to load the boat evenly over the entire area or all of the cargo to move to one side....... Ie 2.0 is more balanced, and 2.1 more focused on a specific task - the restoration of the cocoon with this free resource you can use for other purposes.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Валд

Post by Валд » Sun Oct 21, 2012 22:35

Thanks...And here's a question:there are certain goals,for example delivery of the diploma and start your business.as I understand the wearing of the bracelet in addition to garmonizatsii psycho-physiological structure, increases the probability of success in postavlennyh tasks,the number of spontaneous successful meetings,events and etc??

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Oct 21, 2012 23:10

For a start, the product BZ of the energy-system of the body little to restore, activate subconscious mind, "builds a bridge" (also co-adjust) the mind-the subconscious for their mutual work, which will subsequently allow you to effectively communicate with the World and with people and situations through additional features - universal algorithms of the planet, the result of such interactions can be the achievement of certain goals, as in the period of their implementation, and at the initial stage of their origin, which in turn may increase the probability of success, luck (passing the Peace movement, increase the opportunity to be "in the right place at the right time") and positive developments. Although in many respects the results are the same, and from the man himself, his condition, lifestyle, personal potential, identify problems and their consonance with the interests of the planet, i.e., it is a tool with which you can effectively work (though "default" without the active intervention of the individual works effectively, the only difference is that the priority of tasks automatically puts the subconscious in their algorithms).
Approach product development project BJ allows you to start familiarizing yourself with free, but at the same time efficient technologies BJ 1.0 (charging his bracelet the tracks), BJ 1.0 L (applying the alphabetic matrix on the bracelet, or any other media, including the water tank) - information can be found on the Forum, and to continue to expand your Toolkit on the individual needs and possibilities.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Валд

Post by Валд » Mon Oct 22, 2012 0:01

Roger..thank you so much.But there is another question:any instruction with the bracelet attached??or FAQ on use and,for example,of the objectives?Also interested in the question:it's okay if you start with 2.1 and not 2.0?

Маг.нет

Guide to the products, short description, purpose.

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 22, 2012 0:15

A fairly complete "instruction book" with examples of personal experience of the Users and the Developer commentary is filling this Forum, as well as openmagic.orgmore simply fails to clearly describe the interaction of multidimensional structures, so a clearer "image" can be generated only from the sum of many varied "reflections". Examples of the objectives as laid out in the Forum by Users of the BZ, commented upon by the Developer, but everyone has their own goals and vision for their formulation.
Concise information on BJ you can derive from video review and descriptions: Bracelets Lifebut this is only in General terms the principles themselves, for more information is to study these Forums, there will be answers to many questions.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

Валд

Post by Валд » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:56

Thank you!Study! :ay

Валд

Post by Валд » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:25

The only question left is,maybe, can't wait.If 2.1 is the first purchase.with me nothing bad will happen?or better 2.0?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05

Михаил_ wrote:May, after a specific analysis of work 2.1, we will replace them all "flow" produced by 2.0, although this is problematic, due to the fact that the procedure of their "EQ" is more manual and complicated, requires individual work with each BJ. However, until this is not possible (replacing all 2.0) is very far away and I'm not sure what it is, because the process of habituation to the new version is pretty tough and looks like she will remain an independent product line 2.x.
Михаил_ wrote:Details on all those who experienced this product was confirmed ojidanie - 2.1 initially requires a lot of strength to the body and used for more active regeneration. What this means in terms of the practices of the first weeks work with 2.1? May VERY want to sleep. Including spontaneously, suddenly. Particularly careful in transport and, especially, while driving!!! Can ache the body can change preferences in food.
Can be a decent situational meltdown.
This process can take from days to several weeks.
In view of the fact that these effects may not be desirable in certain circumstances should, if necessary, to adjust the time of continuous operation with 2.1 and account for the prolonged (after removing) it.
Михаил_ wrote:However, given the fact that training mode is almost the ultimate and also taken active measures to restore all that arm will turn up, it may create some inconvenience and sometimes, perhaps and risks. For myself, I think this is justified.
Well, you have to understand that I am a known control freak, worse than that arouse where the boy had two tickets, and even travel.... so maybe I'm on the subject of stiffness, you need to look at the average user. Here is the 3.0, even the S+, was for untrained people in General, harmless on facts and observations - very useful. I.e. the data is taken from me and the inner circle often show tighter effects than the more ordinary user.
More details here.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Валд

Post by Валд » Mon Oct 22, 2012 13:13

And here's another question...what if all these bracelets will appear?it turns out people are tearing the probabilistic chain of events in a predetermined world.For one or a small group is surely good.But will it also work for all?

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Mon Oct 22, 2012 13:36

Well, first, probably, no pre-determined probability of a chain does not exist, and it is probabilistic, otherwise it would be certain :) Media BJ nothing down, and Vice versa, becoming itself more harmonious and in tune with the world, harmonizes including probability, so the more BJ the better for everyone :) IMHO

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 22, 2012 13:40

And on this question there are answers on the Forum. Bracelet BJ makes people more harmonious, natural state (compared to normal), minimizing the influence of the "distorted" environments (the environment, destructive influence of society, other people, etc.), you can compare the wearing of BJ being on the nature (clean environment, minimal impact of the degradation of society, the maximum attunement with the planet). I.e. in this case no "event chain" it is not tears, but rather is embedded in the natural trends of the world, "goes with her in the leg."
And since a person is constantly in interactions not only with environment but also with other people, then he is more interested that they were also aligned with the World factor, so the more people attune with the planet, the better for everybody, not just Users of the BZ. Luck in this aspect is not a "tug of war" between people, is the incorporation of man into the natural rhythms of the planet, we can say interested in the maintenance of life and their own development.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Арктика

Post by Арктика » Tue Oct 23, 2012 20:59

Валд wrote:Understand You..thank you.But there is another question:any instruction with the bracelet attached??or FAQ on use and,for example,of the objectives?Also interested in the question:it's okay if you start with 2.1 and not 2.0?
To finally calm down....
I bought a 2.1 immediately after 1.0. Not only nothing happened, but he was the most soft and comfortable of all the bracelets, which I enjoyed. But I have "hard" 2.6 passed very gently, there was only one situation in which I acted tougher than usual, and, in the same situation in 2.1 I was more than mildly. But "soft" 2.5 hit on the brain, after several attempts I generally postponed until better times. From bracelet 2.7, which is positioned as "hard" and shook on situations and throughout the body.

All individually.

Арктика

Post by Арктика » Wed Nov 21, 2012 16:27

Арктика wrote:But soft 2.5 has hit the brain, after several attempts I generally postponed until better times.
2.5 wear calmly, it turned out that the matter of time. Something has changed with the times in the head.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 21, 2012 20:59

the first experience is sometimes hard... so Basil is a powerful product likes to try on the weekend :) (to work without shaking).

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:44

Me the Lite versions of panacea, and 3.0 is still a nightmare. You have to remove, sometimes for several days. Too they awaken, something I can't cope. No acceptance and disidentification does not help, only alcohol, but is a bad option, so I try to rarely drink. Apparently it's psychological trauma and it's alive, is not very loves attention.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:15

Greetings to all!
Michael, you promised to continue the description of the product line. Regarding SBA, please expand the topic (possibly wider), as well as how to decipher the SBA.
Thank you!