Quick reference / point of entry / travel guide products

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: guide to the products, short description, purpose.

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 08, 2012 15:20

Oh, no no anyone permission was not given. This world on the contrary is different from other love to give out bans.
This is clearly seen on the material level, it has been well said, as above, so below and Vice versa.
The man breathes and lives because they received such a GIFT. Many would like to take it. This substraction issued a lot of permits. But for some reason I against :) and so, doing something that not povadno was to take away from the human.
Or as said Yuri Shevchuk - "to sing as to breathe and not blather to Russian frost walked down the skin" - so it is necessary with any activities.Natural as breathing. All our solutions and external restrictions - within ourselves.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jan 08, 2012 16:33

Anecdote in the topic: in the morning on Saturday Sarah Abram - abramchik, really want. Abram is Sarai, but after Saturday, it is impossible. Sarah - abramchik, really want. In General all night Abram fought back. Since the morning he ran to the familiar Rabbi, comes into the house, and the Rabbi stands before the mirror shaving. Abram hesitated and asked the Rebbe, Sarah now wants intimacy, but Saturday is impossible. What do you think? The Rabbi - of course not, Saturday. Abram - Thank You. Then comes back - can I ask another question. Today is Saturday and you shave. Rabbi - I'm just nobody asked. :)

елей

Post by елей » Sun Jan 08, 2012 17:55

all cleared. the term "resolution" causes a negative reaction :) in my "solution" there is no enforced grain, it is a good solution, kind, kind of a blessing...
Michael, and who gives the permission to deprive a person of his "GIFT"? what is this organization? :)
Shevchuk I absolutely agree and love him very much, he is honest.

yana

Post by yana » Sun Jan 08, 2012 21:33

Something I do not understand-what kind of GIFT?? :roll:

елей

Post by елей » Sun Jan 08, 2012 22:41

I don't really understand how this thread is suitable for discussion of such issues. in a hurry to find information on the forum as soon as possible, in order to raise the topics in the appropriate compartment. probably similar conversations are conducted in a "talk about everything".
________
Jan,
Michael calls the gift of our ability to exist in what is certainly right. this is really a tremendous gift to be used to achieve certain goals, with awareness and gratitude. he also believes that there is something interested in the fact that the person this gift was lost. so I ask, who are you? :)

yana

Post by yana » Mon Jan 09, 2012 0:03

From whom the GIFT then? And where such unwavering confidence? THEY themselves say?

елей

Post by елей » Mon Jan 09, 2012 0:26

said of course. ancestors. :)
I have not heard (do not know) but I like sunflowers, summer rain and the night sea (it's about perseverance). and what do you know? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 09, 2012 16:48

offtopic demolished. Chatter (if someone needs), or in the gazebo or in the subject of chatter on my forum. Here guide to products.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Jan 11, 2012 18:48

Michael, what is the specificity of wearing BJ 2.5 on the right hand and on the left ? And for zaradki card transfer 2.5 does fit bracelet iron chain on his hand ?

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:21

Gelios wrote:And for zaradki card transfer 2.5 does fit bracelet iron chain on his hand ?
Michael responded that the metal turns a bit weaker and more dependent on the width of the chain. Accordingly, the more contact area the better. What kukusaidia right-left hand is what you most want to direct impact on themselves or the environment.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Jan 11, 2012 19:42

It's normal charging. And here is not quite clear, it was somewhere in the theme of the card transferring the parameters of the object are not affected, because there are not so much subject to charge, how much " to him privatives what was in the map. So I decided to ask just in case again.
And the impact on themselves and the environment was what BJ will love applies to yourself and to the environment on either hand but in different aspects. And this would be clarified in version 2.5 as it is.But the specifics trenchline forces I don't know too much. All the threads where it was about the older version I read again recently but detailed information not found. :?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:52

Yes, the map is similar as with a normal BJ. Left hand to itself and to the outside. Right on the outside and themselves. Ie the accents slightly redistributed. If it's mental control, it is possible for any hand need to configure, but the autopilot more so.
I.e. 2.5 on the left - more mild health effects and different surprise.
On the right - more influence on the situation outside myself. But it's all relative.
Media - Yes in case of maps this is somewhat less critical. Since the card does not charge, and catches himself for the object. But it's also heavier and larger. But, what a convenient card - easy to compare several options.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:38

Gelios wrote:Is in the usual charging.
I told you about the map transfer said :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:48

Michaelprompt as is better to translate in English the term 'cell cloud'?
Of course, at first glance, 'cellular cloud', but I have seen where the 'cellular automata' and don't know so I ask...

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:04

bofara
cloud full of cells
cloud of cells
cell cloud

the difference between "cloud cell" and "cellular cloud" in that the first means "cloud composed of cells", and the second "intracellular cloud"

although this is my free translation and I got to make a mistake because the grammar has not been touched for a very long time

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Wed Apr 04, 2012 13:41

cell structure - cellular structure
cellular network - cellular network
cell structure - the cellular texture

cell population cell population

cellular -looks a bit more logical errors there will not be special in any case))

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Apr 04, 2012 13:51

White Stone
Ah, fucking English... not what our great and mighty

Белый Камень

Post by Белый Камень » Wed Apr 04, 2012 14:02

'cellular automata' is a must if inveterate programmer translate, fit))

ZOMBIE
Anything can happen)) I am a poor student in languages, but dictionaries available))

Друид

Post by Друид » Wed Apr 04, 2012 22:42

In this case, I think the most suitable is the phrase "cloud of cells". All the same, the word "cellular" is closer to mathematics and quadratic forms, ie. something not alive. But "cell" is just our version, it's about a living object. Therefore, the "cloud of cells".

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 05, 2012 0:39

Thank You, dear colleagues! :o You see, this happens, how many people - so many options. :) Thus, even initially decided to appeal to the Creator of this technology, because I wanted b to have some common terms in English in the discussion of the BZ.
It seems to me that, speaking in the slightly longer future /why not and in the near 8) / this information will be important /here is a photo of San Francisco for example/.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55

in semantic terms is the many (the community body) from cells in the form is unloaded(OE) to the state of the cloud. It seems logical cell cloud.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:24

uraaaaa, I won!

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:47

Михаил_ wrote:in semantic terms is the many (the community body) from cells in the form is unloaded(OE) to the state of the cloud. It seems logical cell cloud.
If we need to use this terminology. Thank you!
ЗОМБИ wrote:uraaaaa, I won!
:ay

Беляев Константин

Post by Беляев Константин » Sun May 20, 2012 21:19

Thus, the 2.0 carries the same quality as БЖ1.0 - harmonization of the person mentally and energetically that has a beneficial effect on health, mood, reactions to events and the events themselves begin to meet more often more favorable. But in the case of BJ 2.0 one can increase the "power" is comparable to several (up to 10) BJ 1.0... to wear 10 bracelets is not convenient, and the cost of 2.0 is extremely humane.
Mean: 2.0 BJ = BJ 1.0 to about 10 + TO
It is, in principle, the whole point?)

I started the topic with BJ that went to 8 BJ 1.0's hands and feet.
Does this mean that I can now wear a couple of bracelets BJ 2.0 and they will replace the garland of 8 BJ 1.0?
And how not to deal with the overload?
Let's say theoretically, if you put 10-20 BJ 2.0 - this means that in a few minutes with a person will happen to critical overload? Or something that automatically adjusts the time?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun May 20, 2012 21:26

Беляев Константин wrote:Means: 2.0 BJ = BJ 1.0 to about 10 + TO
What is the real use of mathematics?
Беляев Константин wrote:Or something automatically adjusts this point?
The subconscious mind subconsciously :wink: regulates the time.
Беляев Константин wrote:does this Mean that I can now wear a couple of bracelets BJ 2.0
Feel free to wear. :) If you feel stress /doubt, but still/ - to take the cuffs off.