Quick reference / point of entry / travel guide products

Иван Славов
Re: Quick reference / point of entry / guide earri

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 31, 2016 17:34

Владмосква wrote:will not.
A few years ago, if I remember correctly, Michael said the same thing about the LM.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Aug 31, 2016 19:56

ЮрийС wrote:it All started with the question, where it can be read ) to read the forum frivolous
Read the forum means to STUDY the subject .Books read ? Read books-studied? And what were you concerned about? All read, studied,understood. But if there is no desire to understand that you are going to use it , that's pretty strange.....you don't care what "stuff" will be a loved one?
Read the forum-it means to learn to listen to advice , ask what is not clear. It's not the TV with the buttons-clicked and worked. Need understanding. And its on the forum already posted publicly so that the stool must be clear, if you can read.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Sep 01, 2016 14:57

Well, I would say that there is a category of people who just begin to use and either not read the forum or read it later. The reasons are different. Someone intuitively identifies what he needs and he doesn't need description. Someone then reads everything in detail, someone's still easy to use. But then the question arises. I was told about a man who bought so as first products of arbiter 2 and it really helped him (I don't know who it is for the mystery of immersion, one of the operators with a brief sentence handed). It was his first purchase. It is a pity that he did not describe his experience, I would be very grateful. There are people who get just gift something for example map 2.2 OS+ or there is BJ 2.4 TD (relatives sometimes ask me for gifts to relatives :) since most of the family for a long time knows, not only on themselves but also on the grateful relatives about a positive impact on different aspects of life.... now economizers please, and copies were made all over here and nothing to give them, just no time for a new edition).
And just the recipients of a gift do not read, but they are usually probably listen to myself or trust that friends or relatives advice and experience of others. So I don't think that reading from cover to cover is required, but if a person otherwise not in any way (I mean councils no intuitive perception and so on), either to read, or pass... otherwise it's empty talk about eternal or it. Because of the description of any reasonable length (short) will be the same words about "and where/who made/so why/how it can be" and so on in the range t/e/ a conversation with the deaf-blind eternal and infinite; the point of zero. Therefore, to maintain such discussions nor had no desire or will not continue. Who doesn't like forcet of course, but over the years I've seen so much nagging :) but sincerely GRATEFUL and wrote about ( well, sometimes saying personally or publicly) is many times greater. So I'm not distracting in any way pressing a few buttons to delete messages in the style of the jokes or attempts to engage in inefficient disputes :) in the sense that I know very well that protecting the environment and normal atmosphere of communication is given the benefit of all of these and many others are grateful, as otherwise you'd have had pomecko :) Though for advertising them (distracting the delete button) thanks, because we know that negative information or try to sow even more attracted the attention of the society( with subsequent sales of a commercial product or extension attention otherwise), so if someone wasn't busy, then these people would have to come up with, but I usually care little about the advertising factor.<

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:07

Чезаре wrote:a Few years ago, if I remember correctly, Michael said the same thing about the LM.
A few years ago T2 was not. Technology does not stand still, now powerful not serial emitter for I2 allows to conduct workshops on LM online with efficiency not lower than 200 km from MKAD. Michael, too, is not static and changes :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:26

I do not understand what you are arguing here. Vlad - I was asked not necessary pliz with his categorical to write statements that do or don't do I.
About LM do not understand - books and instructions like it was not there. Practice - this is different.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:53

Not found the topic "selecting products for a specific goal," write here :)

Michael, tell me, can any of Your products help more efficiently to power the PBC and other objects support Bronnikova?
Pumping, in tandem, do not always give good results...
Maybe PBK can be powered via LM? Whether to settle for PBC energy of the LM?

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 13:16

Well I guess cartridges Vx and Designer of Cocoon (everything is homemade)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jun 27, 2018 22:29

Hmm. PBK and products Michael. Yandex says that it is an internal screen. I have not heard that the internal screen help what products to power, it is still more the skill of the operator. But a lot of qualities to help this screen "correctly" to fill exactly already listed in the post above. As well as all the other products that also indirectly help. The same cartridges VX run the modules in the bracelets, they are of course pre-listen is desirable, then the modules are called better. Well, from what I tried is 2.8, the amplifier can power the ajna, PB activates this perception. More here the question is how to use this screen, i.e. if you power the ajna, the picture will go of course, but if you continue to go to chop wood, then the energy will not stay there and no products this will not help, BJ clean up the bias yourself if safe. It is a skill which must be regularly trained, reading, all sorts of visualizations. Usually create a complex unique picture, which has a lot of details and keep it static as long as possible, it serves as a kind of battery-clamp level. And I honestly screen not much bother, for me more important the connectivity of my feelings and pictures you see. In fact, it is the most important parameter in all this kotovasiya. The picture can be cool or really reflecting reality. And this does not mean that someone is bad Sens, etc., just in the first case can be in the cocoon crutches or some dirt or some surprises, and in the second net, "properly linked" cocoon. To do that you can list many products and broadcasts of Michael. That's really a lot.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:28

Martin gave a very detailed and accurate answer, may I just add that, in General, is not very good (bad :) ) are bronikowski techniques (like artificial) and on my forum there is a detailed description widełki on Denisov (as set practic and audio to them according to the type of recorded situations, although links to the latter may not be alive, I don't remember). And would recommend any equipment associated with perception to start with this baseline, and as Martin said, it's all about practice-practice-practice. And tools whole car, most are available in free versions.

By the way the first technology seminar topics IMHO very helpful.

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:18

Thanks for the detailed answers! Can't say I'm pleased just the same, but save a lot of time trying to negotiate with NBC to eat energy LM or Y4 :)
Widelock many there are and all the lies at first and not to substitute bus unable, but still much nicer to have a life of truth widełki, when you already have bright and juicy picture :)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Jul 02, 2018 21:51

Алекс С wrote:when you already have bright and juicy picture :)
Approach sinologa pitching. LSD to help, speak very vivid and juicy picture.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 19:01

Алекс С wrote:Thanks for the detailed answers! Can't say I'm pleased just the same, but save a lot of time trying to negotiate with NBC to eat energy LM or Y4 :)
Widelock many there are and all the lies at first and not to substitute bus unable, but still much nicer to have a life of truth widełki, when you already have bright and juicy picture :)
In fact, it does not have to specific the subject of the relationship :) development widełki well, it's the theme of the designer cocoon for example, a homemade Vx (one of the very old DIY).
However, on the theme of "bright screen", I still will vote. It is a profound mistake.
I personally saw a man who had a bright but modulated screen (telling lies t/e), who wrote earlier this is not the point, the person very known in the world theme :) This is when you sew the experience in the cocoon, and with it constraints - is to see/not see, etc. T/e filters.
Denisov rightly refers to very old and still work correctly Letbetter, who said that without developing the "biscuiterie" (conditionally essential vision) to talk about the proper operation of other types of energy perception is simply not worth it - there will be too many glitches and errors. It is worth Recalling that he had himself all worked at least well
"Beginning to explore the composition of the air in 1895, Charles Leadbeater described the Tritium, while not even opened Helium, and Deuterium was discovered by Americans only in 1932." (C) Paleotehnolog.ru :) -we are talking about the study of atoms inner vision....

the ability to perceive the physical and close (check) objects with closed eyes, just turn on "brightness" and the fact of "interface", which many (most) adults just atrophied/sleeping unnecessary. The construction of any secondary artificial forms (screens/alarms, etc.) makes sense when the interface of earned in some way.
Not necessarily for this to go specifically to Denisov the principles described and known, but the sequence of approach is this.
Because when another sequence often develops quite another biased perception (albeit bright), and such examples are, well, a lot, unfortunately sometimes they turn into obsession / external control/ psychosis and other problems. And, to my deep regret, many cases when it is literally clinical cases. Sad. Especially if a person has something to zapoteca.<