User broadcasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: user group events.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 0:15

We all have completely different initial elementary data that does not mean that someone is better and someone worse, it means that for example the experience of the cyclist and nurses, as well as electrical different, I'm not literally but in a figurative sense, the experience in the cocoon including from the past, purpose, condition energy, self manifested different things and so on. I do not cover the status of applications other if they don't do it here. You asked a question publicly (what not to do) I answered publicly (what not to do, but I had to). Many people come to this forum with an already bright awake, but sometimes not quite managed personal abilities.
I RECOMMEND Julian club as well as participation in seminars, because she is not early and a little late coming. It does not depend on the period of use of BZ or my estelami, it depends on who the person is, how he lived. And that doesn't mean she is better or worse, this means that now it is time and You on the contrary, the club will not be timely. You have no problem with a club to destroy itself?
There is no basis on which these broadcasts can be sent, is it You are not accumulating because of just what internal conflicts are serious.
Recently I turned down about 5 applications to the club (for several days) from different people. This is normal. Is it so intended.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:44

Though thank you for this.Now can safely go to sleep.Along with other "rejected" and "rejected".

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:50

By the way, today is a day automatically thought of Paris. Although I've never been there. Not going to happen. Before my eyes was this picture. Type I family in the restaurant, we are told that in Paris there was a terrorist attack and an urgent need to go. That is ticking before you get us all shot. In the evening from the radio I learn that in Paris really was a terrorist attack. Here's how you can explain this "coincidence"? It is definitely from the broadcast, not from the SBA.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52

sometimes I read the forum and begin to please these days
someone writes that it is somewhere not allowed some zakonspirirovannaya personality :)
someone creates a topic in which different sets questions. it happens that the person is not adequate, is simply man an interesting new toy
but in those days the most, this is all most interesting and fun or something. Then move in better.
At least I have so. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57

:) yeah :) laugh :) when a person is not allowed to hurt himself - something he rejected or rejected :) it is helpful to read the rules of the club - stream PC gives the OPPORTUNITY to apply and does not guarantee approval, what is there not clear ?

As for the different induced signals from the global processes - well, they have what ? significant "terrorist attack" launched, or more precisely outlined on the material level its processes in Europe for a long time going and just displayed... it's like "abscess" but his interpretation may not be the one that seems correct at first glance.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:51

ММ wrote:at Least on this thank you
Dear MM. Maybe Your resentment will reduce my story... as soon As purchasing the ball is-1 he logged on me and significantly strengthened the protection of my family, even though physically they were still in the office of OM-MM it's fifteen hundred miles to me. After 4 days, the IP came to my hands, I quickly unpacked it put it in my pocket and rode home. The door opened - was a rattling at the door, so I whipped languages my dear and beloved that spun in the doorway, caught a cab and took the IP to the country. I came home, lepota, Eden, all the tigers purr. Conclusion: if it said,read the forums, you have to read. Said, EARLY, so early, you know better... And all the members of the forum and especially the founding fathers of wonderful technologies, site owners OM-MM happy NEW YEAR and happiness and good luck in everything!

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:29

Good day :) Write your review for club broadcasts:
Sparcity works large Scale and Powerful! Interestingly, just being around and talking to me, all you notice that they feel dizzy,and then complain "that they grieved" (in different spheres of life), 30-40 minutes, then stop abruptly, and then begin to rejoice and say how good they feel :) But the main thing is that they are not limited to "just words", and began to direct in his "Affairs, bodies, etc." Order!..(8)
Orthodoxy is very interesting. On the second day after activation, I began to notice a Constant need-the desire to create, to do, to improve everything around them for Good. Even the Cup of tea "Kind of" works wonders! Understanding the other person, or animal is quite different. If what you are doing for someone, you will give him the Nod. (The concept of Good more globally than I thought)
Fairing feel like an Olympian calm :)
The anomaly..the washing machine broke down, I took pity on her, removed her, with all sorts of stuff, and again she as done work :) And my cat is abnormally brazenly jumping over me (like a kitten) :)
Many Thanks to You Michael for the Opportunity!!! :o

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Jan 19, 2015 13:47

Michael, modes 7,8,9 will be launched before February 1 or after February 15?

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon Jan 19, 2015 18:11

Missed payment and the stream has been disabled. Now paid and she is waiting for activation. Question slots now again it is necessary to specify what is doing what or will recover the last settings?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Jan 19, 2015 19:30

Again, I think. But I don't remember exactly :) well activated - and you will see :)

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon Jan 19, 2015 19:42

I think so too... :) Anyway, now all the slots are in 2.4...

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Jan 19, 2015 21:04

Well, since 2.4, so, again :) Otherwise it would have already recovered.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Mon Jan 19, 2015 23:51

Chose the required products. And interestingly - those that are new to slots marked as "Awaiting connection" and on the slots where you chose what it was before such mark is not. Somewhere remembered still... :)

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Tue Jan 20, 2015 17:45

Hello!
Recently this situation has occurred. My friend told me that recently he was spontaneous, a sharp increase libido. But a week passed and became as usual. During this period, he was fine and was feeling quite confident with the opposite sex and would like to be so constantly. (actually, he has some problems with self-esteem)
I told him about the broadcast and about IP activate male energy. Also said that they feel from the club broadcast index =)
He asked me to connect it. Paid for him the activation of male sexual energy and what would he probably feel all the beauty of the translation, added in the order of energy in sex, modes of 12345.

The moment of connection he felt. Me personally, when I used SP activation of the male she loved.
Buddy for a long time, regularly goes to the reception to two grandmothers, one more to the other less. Actually I thought step without them they could not set foot, and all responsibility for his life pinned on them. And once connected, immediately went to the reception to one of them and took Svetlitsa Super, which I gave him to use.

About the libido surge, he said it this way, someone from the dark tried to undermine and disharmonious. At that time he has lower chakra was deployed down, and the second chakra closed.
About the stream said that he doesn't see it or anything, and it is interesting itself, how it's done. Understanding it is all done through a connection via the chakras. About the parlor said this was a very weak thing.

He asked her to look at me. Her conclusion about my condition good libido (from the club broadcast insex) is expanded lower down the chakra and a closed second chakra. And also said that I damage :wiz

Anyone that can comment on my story? :)
Could it be corruption and such nonsense with the chakras in relatively old user BJ and broadcasts?

Thank you for your attention =)<

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jan 20, 2015 18:42

Michael, please write the description of IE "ai"

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Jan 20, 2015 19:35

Михаил_ wrote:well, I waited to see if someone has no description ai1 ai2 ....
and here and there, is the maintenance of consciousness within the boundaries of awareness in the presence of her enduring influence. But in General (if not impact) can create a strong effect of ISS by itself
Here :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Jan 20, 2015 21:53

Michael,is it possible to make the generator of time translation?)

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Tue Jan 20, 2015 22:04

ПавелРозов wrote:
To increase libido it should regularly go to the girls, not the grandparents :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 0:09

Расторгуев wrote:Michael,is it possible to make the generator of time translation?)
I do not understand....
I do broadcast what I think is conceptual in demand and need. Most likely, the fact that I do not think it is necessary or not :)
In the world you can do everything - do what are then the consequences to do ???? :) another cycle of recovery to wait until the people again under the sand for something new to build ? of course, I'm oversimplifying, but the point about that. I have ndtsat years (more) ago, when the stabilizer did announced a major conceptual demand trend is stable, to not fall down accidentally in where it is not necessary. T/e/ steering at the local levels to let them rule where you work, but on a very local national level, you just need to help the tray to inadvertently overturned. This is desirable... in my opinion.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 0:15

ПавелРозов wrote:Hello!
Recently this situation has occurred. My friend told me that recently he was spontaneous, a sharp increase libido. But a week passed and became as usual. During this period, he was fine and was feeling quite confident with the opposite sex and would like to be so constantly. (actually, he has some problems with self-esteem)
I told him about the broadcast and about IP activate male energy. Also said that they feel from the club broadcast index =)
He asked me to connect it. Paid for him the activation of male sexual energy and what would he probably feel all the beauty of the translation, added in the order of energy in sex, modes of 12345.

The moment of connection he felt. Me personally, when I used SP activation of the male she loved.
Buddy for a long time, regularly goes to the reception to two grandmothers, one more to the other less. Actually I thought step without them they could not set foot, and all responsibility for his life pinned on them. And once connected, immediately went to the reception to one of them and took Svetlitsa Super, which I gave him to use.

About the libido surge, he said it this way, someone from the dark tried to undermine and disharmonious. At that time he has lower chakra was deployed down, and the second chakra closed.
About the stream said that he doesn't see it or anything, and it is interesting itself, how it's done. Understanding it is all done through a connection via the chakras. About the parlor said this was a very weak thing.

He asked her to look at me. Her conclusion about my condition good libido (from the club broadcast insex) is expanded lower down the chakra and a closed second chakra. And also said that I damage :wiz

Could it be corruption and such nonsense with the chakras in relatively old user BJ and broadcasts?

Thank you for your attention =)
You seriously want me to comment on ? :) I thought it was at the level of anecdote published :)
Well.
Grandmother some nonsense and they need money :)
Another is obviously that there is no result on the level that he could feel. Because it I understand part of the slots 2.2 and earlier, he did not enjoy BJ and efficiently connected to the grandmothers (and figs will shut down soon), here they are on his sex energy and must sit :) :) :) (I'm serious by the way).
Therefore, it is to experience such broadcasts first, you need to psychologically be freed, because without it, it and energy can not (will walk in a circle).
So the advice given above - to a point. To communicate more with girls and less with grandparents. And the head itself is not crap to fool.
While he thinks about the chakras what is it damn easy communication with the girls ?????
you guys are :) :) :)<

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:30

Thanks for the reply!
Of course, everything was written with a sense of humor =)
Almost all =)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Jan 22, 2015 21:54

I'm here in the thread about the new room with the "generator time" read wrote in quotes although I think that it is possible and without,grabbed it and brought it in LM,many of the processes and developments has increased.That's about it and asked whether it is possible to broadcast to.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 22, 2015 22:19

I have no idea what's going on in the Parlor, but apparently the term is not applied correctly, there are objective and subjective properties of the world, where time occupies certain positions, some of which do not touch in any way. Next time write logically, clearly, I the adjacent sections of the forum don't study....

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jan 31, 2015 17:24

Michael 1уровне new products are planned,and how it "boring" was,although the work is not worth it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 18:57

Let's see....