User broadcasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик
User broadcasts.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:46

Preface.

Frankly, unlike the usual writing of explanatory texts- "and all that is written on white" ((C) Mityaev), this text several times I rewrite from scratch, since the idea of a club is very different from different izotermicheskoi community and is not the idea of "hangouts", but rather just an easy sorting system levels of understanding for the construction of adequate methods of communication. To convey this in a clear level is not as easy as it might seem at first glance.

The world is not what I think about it people today. Although probably a bigger problem is that the man himself is not what he thinks he is... until recently, the situation was much the best and a significant proportion of people still in the possession of and knowledge about themselves and the world and a basic understanding of the available "tools" given to each person genetically, or, as it is told in the old hackneyed phrase "in the image and likeness". The last few hundred years, the situation has deteriorated, due to the long manipulative influence of certain forces — humanity is almost completely lost the memory of himself and the world and about the meaning of their existence, along with this has forgotten a lot more evident things and their ancestral possibilities.

In our post-industrial time, many come to realize the need to actively work with themselves (body, psychology, health, nutrition, lifestyle, social interaction) and hard this. This is particularly evident in a certain segment of the population, or associated with the it industry, or management and Finance slightly above average level. In the SOC area in the world and especially in the countries of the former Soviet Union developed a craving for different will esotericism and Wellness techniques, ranging from yoga to various man-made devices, which is especially noticeable on the example of the community of this resource. People are in search of a reasonable combination of knowledge, skills, techniques, and even instruments and often in this way only receive one-sided information, which in fact is a kind of "trap" for consciousness, because it can, because of its one-sidedness permanently "lock" a person in a certain the wrong direction or just get "slip in place".

I'm a long time try to stick to neutral paradigm of non-interference:
- do not give unambiguous theories and interpretations
- to give people the opportunity to obtain personal experience and on its basis to make certain conclusions about the world and himself
- to help people restore their personal capabilities to personal experience was a more complete picture of the data and knowledge about the world and about yourself
- to help with basic information, not giving the hard imposed picture of the world, but is versatile (information sources) total pieces of the mosaic that helps to create adequate personal picture of the world and of the processes.

Why would I do that ? The world now more than ever in need of some stabilizing influence of ordinary people, spread in society and is fully independent, with their opinion, not United by ideas or paradigms (as they are otherwise limited in their perception). And especially not connected politically or organizationally, exactly like not having any common input points of manipulation, which usually have different "secret societies" and other near-misterioasa formations, exactly like real ancient organizations.

Since I live in this world — I'm interested in quality of life grew in him and not fall, while in my understanding of "quality of life" is not what is meant thereby modern Western man. It is not the trifles of civilization and money and health, ecological conditions of life, normal social interaction ( and now they are almost always crippled), and more poorly appreciated now, in many respects, almost retired, and understanding.

The fact that in many parts of the world people now change their attitude to life can be seen in the trend of "downshifting" among professionals and managers leaving high-paying positions for the sake of another life with other values.

I certainly do not think that it is destiny and a role for everyone, and besides, I don't think it's completely the right thing to do — the creative influence any person life is necessary. And it can be manifested in different activity within society, and this is an active and positive influence on the social, creative and cheerful people, to increase the number of which I, like many others, aspire to.
However, the fact that the rapid development of "downshifting", as a phenomenon, says that in the new born world, it is necessary to redefine the leading of the system of motivation and values.

So far I brought into the world methods "primary intensive care and security" - such as BJ, Stabilizer, SK ...
However, many have to go a little further, and experience (exchange of experience) and technology to do so a little further will probably not have what is necessary to apply missed the first part of self-healing. For this reason, I thought that a reasonable filter would be an adequate solution.

Nevertheless, I still fully and completely deny the benefit and the idea of creating certain structures, such as "schools" "educational systems" and other social closing and locking of people within any one picture and paradigm formations, while not denying the utility and necessity of work in specific areas. For example, the same Denisov, working through the development of specific quality (energy vision) appears appropriate, despite the slight limitations of the presenter, at least he will not go to the picture of the world coming, not impose them anything, and in fact neutral.

Despite the fact that my proposed form club for users of broadcasts intended for the closure of a certain number of people into groups by level of study, the principles remain the same — I am against the creation of schools and structures and any imposing or structured formations and the club has sense only filter the adequacy and timeliness of access to certain technologies or practical-theoretical experience (as happens for example in the case of the in-person communication, which took place several times within the theme PC last year). This does not imply the imposition of a paradigm picture of the world or experience how does not imply or create a cult or sector-like structures, typical of a number of closed groups that exist in the subject alternative knowledge. (Yes the same can be attributed to the different "lodges", "order" and other structures). The principle remains the assistance to the individual and not the creation of structure. In connection with the foregoing, I will take ad hoc measures on the basis of ongoing "Wellness" work, structure on its participants tried to create other :)
The use of "swing" skills and understanding of the world people live in if they will remain independent shoots clean and healthy in a changing world.

Translational Club.

Project mission: to give real tools available have the ability and knowledge to restore themselves and their abilities because it is now more important than ever for each of us and for the world as a whole.

Coverage: the World :) this forum :) translational site rare face to face meetings are optional.

Technical and organisational features: powerful servers for broadcasts, internal and external meetings in different parts of this beautiful world....

Participants: those who are not indifferent to the trends of the world, those who want to lead an active healthy creative life filled with vital energy and positive. Those who are in tune with the ideas and principles of interaction with the world are discussing on this forum.

1. The purpose of creation.
The club is formed for the further development and introduction of technologies of live and active use of stakeholders participating in the process. From the use of broadcasts by members of the club are expected to be positive short-term and long-term effect on their life processes.
The club will provide an opportunity to convey to the audience the types of broadcasts, practices, techniques and knowledge, a regular post which can be not harmonious, because there may be cases illiterate, premature use, overloading, "bounce".
At the same time the creation of the club carries the idea to make some special, specific broadcasts and regimes more affordable (reduced cost without considering the potential value of the products and paying only for technical online slots and at a reduced rate)
Due to these factors the club will be prepared to shape the audience interesting and productive you can interact in the future. This will create a kind of filter "who's theme", which excludes a proper degree of inadequacy of perception and overload due to excessive number of broadcasts or independent practices "on greed."

2. Technical aspects of access.
The club allowed any active user broadcasts, with the desire to become a club member and have "behind" 3 months broadcast PC (including the option where one of the months has not "held" but ordered and paid for). Users satisfying this condition (3 month PK) has a corresponding option in the personal office server broadcasts (to apply). Applications are reviewed to the extent possible (within days to 2 weeks). The application may be rejected, which means that you can submit a new application, but not earlier than 3 months. The application may be approved, which means that You have received the admission to the first level of the club and can pay the technical aspect of participation. For the first level of the club it will be 1100рублей per month, which amortizes the stream in slot 2 of the group in all modes (in the club will be more modes available, namely, 9) and with any IE (club only!). The following resource levels will be greater, and clicking a certain line of experience and knowledge You can get free access....

3. Structure
The club structure is primitively simple. There is a technical part of a — levels. At each level available for your IP (its set of translations), switching on and off which you can do yourself, although you will have to wait until enable happens technically (anchor). Each level featured a few more powerful effects are available on the special events. Prior the same level gives the means of self-study to the next. The transition to the next — in the same application, but with the "material covered" and given the current state of a person (possibly an interview on Skype for example). This will protect against access to very powerful tools in untrained audience.
4. Bonuses
As a bonus for club members allowed access to information/techniques/exercises, which will not be available for all ordinary users, because of their lesser training. You need to understand that this is not a limitation of information dissemination, and basic safety.
One of the first such bonus events - a lecture and practical material which will be given in the framework of a special seminar organized in parallel with 4 basic seminars in February in Thailand.

5. The General trend on which to develop the club and its members.
The General trend of development of the club, or rather its members is that as you become more familiar with the broadcast club (meaning their practical application learn these skills on the level of their own experience ) and as you become more familiar with the lecture and practical materials for club members increasingly become clear the topic of broadcasts / her internal technical device and more such informational interactions in the world. At senior levels of the club provided a familiarization with the principles of binding events and creating them as such (until the self-creation). Each level will have more opportunities and freedom for the manipulation of available broadcasts as the will to expand the number of slots and a list of available broadcasts.

Brief description of the first level
The first level - developing personal experience by working with the extended set of translations, and the formation of the initial base of theoretical knowledge/ basic understanding of what is broadcast from the point of view of system playful self and self-healing.
The main bonuses of this level - the ability to easily connect a separate translation files / work with 10 slots (2 groups) in all modes, including modes not available for normal broadcasts. Also this access leccinum and seminar materials for the formation of a basic understanding of the possibilities of the world and man with the complex information interactions.
Additional bonuses of the first level is the ability to enable broadcasting in stereo and the turbo, that's true faster will "eat" club time (in proportion to the expended resources respectively 2 and 36 times faster), but maybe someone will need it as long-term measures to enhance basic effects.
It should be noted that at the initial stage of the turbo mode and the stereo will not function for some time (and additional modifiers), about the possibility of their use will be announced later. You should also understand that at this level, all connections still depend on my carrier interference (mental broadcast binding to your bindings). From this it follows:
1) possible delay of connection and DISCONNECTION events! consider this in your experiments with them...
2) similarly, the turbo mode/stereo require my intervention, even if the broadcast You are already connected. So if You need turbo mode on any particular day should notify me in advance.

One of the interesting aspects of club broadcasts is that mnogoletnih broadcasts, You can connect turns their separate parts that can often have a purpose (reduction of the load plus the opportunity to have a greater variety of inclusions at the same time), so for example of the 4 slots broadcast "cells" may include one, two, three, or all four. For this reason, in the description and in the interface broadcast provided separate components.
The description given for the entire group. Connecting group for the parts you are working on aspects of it more gradually.

The list broadcasts the first level with a brief explanation: ( at time of writing it included 68 separate UI components 20 groups or complete products )
2_4 - new version of the "old"/current/popular BJ 2.x, the latest modification in the aspect of the recovery properties (hereinafter the license plate number of occupied 2.5-2.9 and it no wonder), unlike 2.1 and 2.2 has a focus on translation mode, better adapted to the restoration through a stream. For this reason, will not be available as a physical product.

imunka1
imunka2
imunka3
imunka4
Working with the immune system. Correction of some introduced distortion of the body. In the first days of may a very strong influence on the physical condition, plan for the possibility of rest.

kletki1
kletki2
kletki3
kletki4
Working with the body's cells (this stream were at one time available in the Christmas bonus as a version of choice).

efirka1
efirka2
efirka3
efirka4
Work with your etheric body - including distortion correction, projected on the physics of the body.

genome1
genome2
genome3
genome4
Working with genome/eliminating information distortions and creation of conditions for the gradual distortion of the genome and an increased trend on it
pravoslavie1
pravoslavie2
Work with the internal structure of the magical machine later used to create around her religious modern. The connection to the energy flows and the possibility to control them (does not affect the operation with the egregore but can help to influence the removal of distortions when passing someone else rituals)

anomalia1
anomalia2
the creation of anomalous zones around you, the ability to increase the plasticity of the world by removing part of monitoring mechanisms of compliance to the "standard"

virus1
virus2
virus3
virus4
work in a strange/alien/not useful egregors as their link - the founding principles of the changeover in participants, the participants receive a signal to be harmonious the globe and begin with possible haste to move in this direction.

oblako1
oblako2
oblako3
oblako4
Very funny stream - removes conscious attention to your side - makes You almost not accessible without your desire information to plan/make little real installation parasitic Canali/application energotrast and so on. Because of the reluctance to reduce the effectiveness of the working algorithm I'm not going to explain how it is implemented.

grelka1
grelka2
Affects certain aspects of the character making him softer and more positive - "warmed" :)

insex1
insex2
insex3
insex4
insex5
insex6
Broadcast this group help you better understand/to feel/to restore the flow of energy in different frequency during sexual contact of any kind (including remote communication with exchange of energy). Note - for a number of individuals can be very strong effects. Use with great caution.

obtekatel2
The product is fairing. Has protective factors of different levels. Useful for self-healing. Off partially destructive processes in the world. Recommend constantly display.

specchistk22
Enhanced analog of the famous program "the magic of ordinary things" speccode. You - the operator. Job purpose - your mental challenge, photo editing/card in this case is not necessary (warning - high load on the operator!!!)

teleport_ai1
teleport_ai2
teleport_ai3
teleport_ai4
teleport
teleport2
teleport3
teleport4
teleport5
teleport6
teleport7
tlp_fly1
tlp_fly2
tlp_spec1
tlpspec2
tlpspec3
Details about my opinion on the usefulness of many different practices/broadcasts teleport I said in the last meeting of 7 October 2014, in the recording it is. In short - the phenomenon of spontaneous teleportation ourselves and objects around us - is common, as confirmed by both observations of those who follow the topic (sort of N. N. Denisova) and user feedback of the BZ, in particular a panacea (see the reviews almost immediately after the publication of the matrix version). The practices themselves exercise this skill, genetically inherent in us all, regardless of the result of the move, along with much more - in a positive direction...

ziv1
ziv2
ziv3
ziv4
The energy of harmonious living processes - the alignment on the right, the natural world, the processes creates the ability to otherwise sense the world, or to participate in the trends and changes of the evaluation system.

zona_dr1
zona_dr2
Set area (not typical for most) energy and plasticity of the world - can help the creative people to feel more efficiently/clearly and independently and the world around you - more plastic

at71
at72
Artifact phone in the form of a broadcast - will apply to all your phones and those through which You will speak.

planeta
Attunement with the personal aspect of consciousness of the world

af1
af2
Artifact-feedback in the form of a broadcast

Alternative forms of admission to the first club level.

There are a number of people with benefits apply for the first club level - it is primarily those who was part of a test Gruppo broadcasts, they most have experience in the broadcast PC, which can be taken into account.
Also I can, on its own initiative to add people to the accessibility of the club, exactly as the bonus months of using it.
A number of people have received access to the club as part of the Christmas lottery.

Admission to the second club level.
Admission to the second club level will be carried out after 6-12 months of work with the first club level or earlier in my decision.
The second level will be available only for participants of the first.
Applications for transfer you can send, if You deem it ready, exactly as I'll transfer You. In the case of sending the application I can ask about the interview on Skype/or otherwise. Please do not send applications to move earlier 4 months of active participation (for those who long ago formally approved, this means previously 4 months of use of the broadcasting club).
I recommend to try at least 5-7 days ALL available broadcasts. Effective or, conversely, less visible, to hold included on. At the next level they will still be available to You.

Later, I report:

- enable to enable stereo mode
- activating the option to enable turbo mode (note - fast flow of paid time!!! )
- add some new translations
- adding the possibility to include modes 7-8-9

at the moment included basic functionality (and are already working, you can use)
By default, the slots are filled with product 2.4

I want to warn again - the most available in the club broadcasts - very, very powerful impact on You and the World.<

Кона

Re: user group events.

Post by Кона » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:50

Great! Well - at once in fight!

And that's what comes out: I can't specify the same product (the stream) to multiple slots, although, at first, I want to pick one and not mix it with other products.
And another: select from list is very long, can it duplex to do? And yet, by the way, on the second level all one paragraph, so maybe a list to make only items with bold black font?
Another would be to add a button "Copy" - I chose one stream, and want to duplicate it on all the slots I would be more comfortable using one touch buttons.

And yet - can't save changes, because I want it, but still get the message

"Incorrect allocation of products: duplicating items "....." in slot group 2 slot #1.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Oct 20, 2014 13:12

:)
Михаил_ wrote:default slots filled with product 2.4
now by default, all filled af2
Кона wrote:And while so, I cannot save changes, because I want it, but still get the message

"Incorrect allocation of products: duplicating items "....." in slot group 2 slot #1.
as I understand it works a ban on the preservation of duplicate products, and there is no permission for closing empty slots 2.4

the reason is simple, the person who wrote the code was not even thinking that someone might not close all the slots products :lol: (joke)

why "planet" is reset? when you select it and after you save reset to af2

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 13:24

I was rushing from teleports in mode 1, decided to dilute and the second group added AF, at and fairing, but the changes are not saved, writes: not specified product groups of slots 3
Started the test mode, which probably would be no better preparatory)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Oct 20, 2014 13:31

Petr99 wrote:Began testing mode, which probably would be no better preparatory)
it will be interesting :D :D :D

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Mon Oct 20, 2014 13:43

How to effectively connect, the same product groups or different but one (later changing them)?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Oct 20, 2014 14:13

speaking about the efficiency here is not entirely correct. the purpose of this project is buildup in You and experiences (memories) new (old) skills and much depends on Your condition.
For someone to be to a greater extent to connect one products complete list (although each sub-group is considering a separate aspect of the product), someone all separately one at a time, to someone each week, change the product (highly recommended to change all the products in 7-14 days, this is my personal opinion)

the mass of options, experiment and find what fits more for You :)

although I have no doubt that Michael has his own vision of this issue and possible recommendation for primary products...

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Oct 20, 2014 14:37

:D :D :D ....it's when words cannot contain what you wanted to Express.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 14:53

Расторгуев wrote::D :D :D ....it's when words cannot contain what you wanted to Express.
Yes :D . Thank You Michael :o

ПрактикОМ

Post by ПрактикОМ » Mon Oct 20, 2014 15:11

Thank you! Start the experiments. I think deeply into every topic for 2-4 weeks, then try the next and so on. Deep means in all available 6 modes and simultaneously include all aspects of each broadcast.
I for example, have now all 4 afirca and all 6 of IndexOf. Let's see how this affect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 20, 2014 18:33

Andrew C. within a reasonable time to correct some aspects of the system,,,
Please keep in mind that the full power comes when I noted the connection is made and it takes time...
and Yes, if possible I recommend to put the same name from...
and actually it is possible that some of them You want then leave to work (for example, I use the cloud ALWAYS - it is TERRIBLY efficient....)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Mon Oct 20, 2014 19:00

I also have a planet reset

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 19:16

Michael, and then me until 2.4 at all slots to bet and how the interface will work, again choose. and then I have teleports overload?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 19:24

First, I can report the following :)
1. The 2.4 I will correct today.
2. The prohibition on duplication of product will remain, do not want to take other products - hammer slots 2.4 (see item 1).
3. "Reset" of the planet and the strange behavior of af2 - obviously, bugs will also be corrected.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 20:45

Кона wrote:And another: select from list is very long, can it duplex to do? And yet, by the way, on the second level all one paragraph, so maybe a list to make only items with bold black font?
Here it was planned duplex... Only then it would be impossible to select a single slot products. So I made a one-level list now, it's better than when the second level duplicates first :)

Next.

Made to 2.4 can be duplicated. Did that he stood by default.

Have done to the planet does not fly. Bug af1 resolved itself with the installation of the product is 2.4 by default.

Розочка

Post by Розочка » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:09

Thank you for your club! :) :o So many interesting things! :o
Last edited by Розочка on Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:50, edited 1 time in total.

Кона

Post by Кона » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:10

Andrew, why only 2.4 duplicate? I took the heating pad on the slots 1-5 in the band slot number 1, and the data form does not accept.
In connection with the ban?

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:22

And over time possible? Something like "temporal fugues". It to the teleporter will be treated?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:32

Тимур М. wrote:And working with time? Something like "temporal fugues". It to the teleporter will be treated?
And what have this theme?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:51

Кона wrote:Andrew, why only 2.4 duplicate? I took the heating pad on the slots 1-5 in the band slot number 1, and the data form does not accept.
In connection with the ban?
Why? It does not give any gain in efficiency. The ban is associated with technical features.

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:55

Sorry :) teleport want to do tighter. Thought about the extra actions, in addition to what you said at the seminar and practice Denisov. Well, this is in addition to the broadcasts

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:58

Is it possible to score in the 1st slot the whole set, for example, Immune (1-4) and/or Clouds (1-4) and/or Cells (1-4)?
Or in each row to indicate слота_1 1,2,3,4 Immune, and the other group слотов_2 the same in the Cloud or on the Cells?

And what is different from Облако_1 Облако_4 ? Concentration (density) of the Clouds?

And another thing: how many modes simultaneously (e.g., 5,6) ticks can be noted?

:oops:
Last edited by львёнок on Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:18, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Oct 20, 2014 21:59

score slots as you like but for starters I recommend the product entirely... (well for example all 4 clouds, etc.)
modes feels

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:29

And you can now fix the group слотов_1 on all 4 positions of the Cloud, and the second group at the 4 position Cells, and 5th positions to add obtekatel2 and the planet ?

And that I was there heaped up a heap-is small, as tablets from greed :oops:

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:42

Can. Fix. What's the problem? :) It is designed to permanently change the configuration.
And Yes, if you change the configuration to a mental on/off slot, it is generally instantaneous. I mean, if in 5 minutes he changed his mind, Mikhail had no time to change, and rolled the changes back, it will be as if nothing had happened :)
Paraphrasing in other words, maybe it will turn out clearer :) If the opposite slot hangs "waiting for a connection"that nothing is connected, and you can easily change the configuration. After connecting, too, can change! But it will be delay for connection-disconnection.
Last edited by Андрей С. on Mon Oct 20, 2014 22:45, edited 1 time in total.