User broadcasts.

Владимир Ш.
Re: user group events.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:23

You can plug. 6th very powerful (look up the description for the keyword phrase "life will turn into a set of slides," or something similar).
7th even more powerful, possible harsh effects. stream using the Order is incompatible with the 6m.
Personally, I have a 7ka with Panacea and Infoimmediate turned life to hell :-(
At the same time peppy, actor and three-7ku go through absolutely fine.
It is necessary to try :-)

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:31

And, by the way, in the web interface it is impossible to connect simultaneously incompatible modes. So by mistake to include 6 and 7 at the same time will not work.

Алекс Феликс

Post by Алекс Феликс » Mon Mar 26, 2018 15:36

Yeah, right, about the incompatibility between 6 and 7 mode read) I Have now activated modes 1,2,3,4 and 5...I was thinking what another mode to choose: 6 or 7. 6 at a cost less.. on the other hand I do not quite understand the phrase "Modes 5 and 6 can be combined with 2-3-4, but not recommended, especially 6 with 3 and 4"...well... OK, then choose 7)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 27, 2018 20:29

One of my friends says that for him "thick-skinned" to feel the power of the broadcast succeeded in combining 1-2-3-4-5-6, and another thing, not all this "right." Quite good when the stream is so soft that there is no overload...
To combine all compatible modes (123456 or 123457) conditionally is not recommended, precisely because it is at once the peak load. It is permissible for those who normally such "digests".
However mode 7 itself is hard and often I just use 17

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:03

Good day,
Tell me, please, when I have the opportunity to apply for membership in the club? I started to stream PC+ 26.02.18. While in my office, this is not possible.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat May 05, 2018 2:04

Good evening,
I beg you to consider my application for membership in the club. Gave it 26.04.18.
Thank you.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu May 10, 2018 12:38

Hello,
I was given access to the club. Tell me, please, whether you want to choose something in the Order if I paid for one month. Or the connection will occur and so (each stream is written - it is expected to connect)?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 20, 2018 0:07

There you can include a different number of slot groups, in contrast to the main broadcast, in which tomorrow will not be dividing on the slots, in the club all remain in the old. Depending on how much you want to include and whether to use stereo and other modes, will be different to go with the flow of time, if I remember correctly. That plug certainly it is necessary to specify the default just goes activation broadcast 2.4 (again if I remember correctly :) for clarification on the club was written long ago, I myself, from the UI it is not in use and therefore can not clearly remember). There's a lot of live and You choose the ones that really need it. It is possible to determine experimentally what's going on and what is better suited.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 22, 2018 4:07

Марчелл wrote:Review))

Area etc.
Ideas for household as well as creative flow a stream)) In music - much reduce. The music inside is constant and loud, always bright and kind. It is understood - I don't just hear it, but also know how to perform. Always changing, always different - only have time to play hands remember the tune. But if no time... Then do not worry because the 'next' tune will be no less or even more cool)) the General condition of inspiration seems to stream Drive, but MUCH more POWERFUL))

Alive.
Change the perception specifically)) Well, where it is necessary))) Even reflections occur harmonious)) this improves the understanding and destructive processes, their manifestations, even a slight start to palitsya)) Something creative and positive that's in me - abruptly went full, become stronger fonit at the surroundings.
Area others + Alive = something))

Cloud. Haze/transparency well regulated. If I'm cloud - fall completely out of attention. Even the duration of eye contact from occurring (pedestrians, transport) decreases, staring at me man, and almost immediately his gaze goes to the side and he looked as if through me. Improved/cleaned the connection on the desired contact, as external noise is not continuous on communication/interaction. Noticed that people (group of people) in this 'selected' interaction - also falls under background activity Cloud)) Cloud + Fairing is very effective anticonflict condition. Sometimes, near is a difficult, but people in a bad mood than projecting it on me. As soon as the communication channel comes to me - the man immediately changes in behavior, becomes balanced and communicate normally)) Due to this fact to normalize the situation, not even concerning me directly. Significantly increases the efficiency of structuring collective activities))

Anomaly. I love this stream)) As included - so no longer wants to disconnect))) it was as if I was looking for many years)) is Obtained efficiently implement the desired rapid development. Even in the passive - a greater sense of freedom, independence, ability to self-realization. Written programs work on hurrah)) the Effectiveness of any program increases exponentially, therefore more attention paid to environmental impact.

AI. While it is difficult to distinguish this product... the Overall strengthening of the consciousness feels its stability.
<

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue May 22, 2018 8:42

Thank you, Michael and Marcel. So interesting - I these broadcasts really can not imagine.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue May 22, 2018 13:42

In my opinion, the uneven compliance with regimes at the club and sharing in favor of public access.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:32

Do not quite understand the idea :) ?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Jun 10, 2018 13:12

No idea. Just an observation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 17:23

well in PA the club themselves ie essentially free, and the cost of modes calculated in the same way essentially, the difference now only in the manual the slots are filled, but the club is not a problem because all separated into separate files, Think later and to the club the hands will take a bit to redo everything, now there are other important ideas

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Jun 10, 2018 18:13

Михаил_ wrote:well, in PA PI club themselves, in essence, free
Therefore, ideas and no. Although if you try for you to duplicate and stereo mode, which I have never tried it. In any case, I soon decided on the development plan, there is no club broadcasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:15

The club contains its own set of unique broadcasts, someone wants, someone is and from the basic set lacks the benefit of them there is also not enough, and soon there will be more. Therefore, the question of the use thereof is purely philosophical and personal.

Михаил_
Разработчик

User broadcasts.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 30, 2018 14:00

Артемка wrote:please Tell me about the broadcast spec.cleaning. How to keep the consciousness of the object, which would include cleaning? And how correctly to turn off? Or she then cut down(?) And by the way, how is the work with consciousness of the work through the generator, in terms of efficiency and power?
PS Tried it today, course load HYPER, all of the arms fall and his hands were shaking.
Владимир Ш. wrote:In terms of the efficiency of the stream, of course, more powerful.
It turns on any way You want; the program will understand )
And Yes, loads.. but incredibly worth it.
And extra training is obtained; very good )