Yes, please....

ММ

Re: user group events.

Post by ММ » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:44

Please take me to the Club. :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:36

as I recall, in a private office broadcasts there is a button apply to the club, You go there
Михаил_ wrote:2. Technical aspects of access.
The club allowed any active user broadcasts, with the desire to become a club member and have "behind" 3 months broadcast PC (including the option where one of the months has not "held" but ordered and paid for). Users satisfying this condition (3 month PK) has a corresponding option in the personal office server broadcasts (to apply). Applications are reviewed to the extent possible (within days to 2 weeks). The application may be rejected, which means that you can submit a new application, but not earlier than 3 months. The application may be approved, which means that You have received the admission to the first level of the club and can pay the technical aspect of participation. For the first level of the club it will be 1100рублей per month, which amortizes the stream in slot 2 of the group in all modes (in the club will be more modes available, namely, 9) and with any IE (club only!). The following resource levels will be greater, and clicking a certain line of experience and knowledge You can get free access....

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Tue Sep 08, 2015 23:10

Hello,

Where can I find more detail with modes 7, 8 and 9?

And in my mailbox in the club broadcast found nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Sep 08, 2015 23:20

Beso, about 7 mode here and here see message from Michael today.
about 8 mode of information seem to be there yet.
9 Pro mode that can enable it disables all the rest.
it seems all the while :-)

Даррья

Post by Даррья » Tue Nov 03, 2015 19:36

And yet, Pro mode 8. In the thread I found just what twilight is about the analogue of the dark side of fry's. Ie 8 mode is the shift of consciousness in the mode of "inside world"? I have yet to connect, but it is very interesting how it is experienced? The colored winds and the talking grass?)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 23:47

Михаил_ wrote:1. Obviously a question like this does not make sense because it says that not included more.
2. It is obvious that there will be a description and information about the inclusion and description will not be HERE. The description will be in the club thread in the closed access. Plan to include 7-8-9 10 or 11 may, t/e/ in a week. The 9 mode will disable ALL the OTHER modes and 7 not working with mode 6 (enable is possible but NOT RECOMMENDED to even try, because then I will not save you, is a dangerous combination not bearing anything good = short circuit).
Sorry, but in August when she hooked me up to mode 7 at the same time I was also a 6 PC+ with frm. It lasted 20 days. Did not notice anything special. How to understand this? Am I special? :)

.Ксения.

Post by .Ксения. » Tue Nov 03, 2015 23:50

This only applies to connection of the same broadcast simultaneously in modes 6 and 7. Different broadcasts may be in different modes, including 6 and 7.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 23:53

8 mode corresponds to the transmission mode of "no resistance" or flow of information in harmoniously samozaparcia the form, as it were, not through force but through "absorption" - that's a figurative description....
9 mode disables the broadcast object from the normal flow of time, driving in the interior.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Nov 03, 2015 23:57

Modes 6 and 7 can be enabled at the same time, as already said Ksenia. The question is to the same slot group impossible in these two modes enable. It is now, as far as I know, is technically prohibited.
As much it is not recommended to place the same stream in the two modes simultaneously (I think technically it is also not possible, because it is usually broadcast are not zhivotnymi and are not transmitted twice or more times, with the exception of running 2.2 by default, the club is respectively 2.4, here it is necessary to replace something if one group has a mode of 6 and there is 2.2 and the other mode 7 and 2.2 there).
That's all the complexity of their combination.
In General, if the combination would be (6 and 7), is not necessarily something wrong, but it is not harmonious and does not make sense.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:37

Well, here's the situation. The button sends a request to me, she is, after более2х months broadcast or PC+, I think You have one, if I remember correctly ACC broadcast bought. Just probably not found. Another thing is that I can then either accept or reject. Frankly I don't understand why I should accept your application to the club, it is not only access to specific broadcasts, but access to certain content, and You always buy something and then fall in a changeable mood as flashing lights on a police car. It works, then shout "nothing helps, nothing works."
So I now need a man in the club?
It's not the product I bought and all, this is a process of working with them, workshops, information on how translation works and teaching as something similar to do yourself, it is a mutual responsibility in the adequacy.

PS previously published the screenshots of the Cabinet, indicating where the button to apply to the club.

Каприз

Post by Каприз » Thu Apr 21, 2016 23:35

say , you've Speccode Spinner and what mode of switching?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:12

Options, fairing personally, I prefer 6

Каприз

Post by Каприз » Sat Apr 23, 2016 0:19

Thank you Michael for the answer, and Sparcity also 6 ?

I have a 10 day waiting for a connection.
status-waiting for a connection

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:52

Michael please connect the club broadcast!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 01, 2016 14:10

Hooked.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Sat Jun 04, 2016 15:14

Colleagues, someone can in a few words to say how much it will cost to order. 2.6 - in the broadcast cost a month?

Байес

Post by Байес » Sat Jun 04, 2016 16:50

Виталий Куклин wrote:Colleagues, can someone briefly say how much it will cost to order. 2.6 - in the broadcast cost a month?
800R, but need to book at least 1 year with monthly payment

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 04, 2016 19:32

1. The issue here is slightly offtopic, there is another branch (about the broadcast of the General, about this special club).
2. 2.6 a number of other products with physical counterparts, refers to the translation of the redeemed, with the obligation to redeem the year for 2 years (if I remember correctly). If you go late, it will block the ability to use all the broadcasts. 2.6 in addition to obviously need to pay for the actual slot group, and select the translation modes, depending on their choice, the cost may considerably change (and power).
3. generally, in the account of the user of broadcasts, when completing the order immediately you can see the value... if you want cheaper, then Yes, you can monthly, you just have to realize that in contrast to IP, which are paid monthly with no obligation of repayment, and VIP products, which in translation are redeemed in a lump sum in one payment, 2.6 and a number of other products have installments for 2 years, and the cost is broken into pieces, buying a month, You assume the obligation to redeem then the rest. I have previously described that this is due to the fact that the broadcast is more effective than physical products in terms of imparting skills and not clear someone for 5 minutes until effect when 2.6 is not needed, and someone for a year or two... because the value is the intellectual component, the product estimated annual amount for the convenience of consumers is divided into parts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 13:48

eva_ru wrote:Good day, dear friends=) so, I decided to share impressions about the first days of the inclusion of club events.
The inclusion caught me right in the bus, there was a sharp change of consciousness, that bit threw me at first, confused. Then, it became clear what and where and how it is relieved. The first night was filled with dreams in which different scenarios, but the essence is the same: I am continually pulled out of itself, some wires, chips, implants and chips, the body rejects them. But what is most interesting, despite all the tin which dreams occur, the General background and the mood is very positive. And as it is so easy and warm inside (apparently this is a hot water bottle I warmed). Well as frequent insights. Comes the understanding that sometimes very inappropriately interpreted their thoughts and feelings. Occasionally something POPs up, worked out and leaves again. Everything is harmonious and easy. With me usually not so. Had a craving for designer ties (not worked with him for two weeks before, not pulled like that and all). From somewhere in my head there is information about how to productively work with the artifacts already available (bracelet a panacea, the female card, etc) that where and as which modules to plug in and where to direct attention, to leave themselves in a consistently calm state (this state until recently was not even available to me, and now I'm almost unable to hold it, before this did not work). It was easy to find the information I needed on the forum, something kicks me in those branches in which there are the answers to the accumulated problems. Changed Outlook on some people, I was able to establish a relationship with a relative, and as it turned out, she is now in a difficult situation life has turned out and our relationship just by the way she had.
From the point of view of physics....the first days the temperature jumped back and forth, aching feet, frequently raised the tension shoulders...it all fits in very short minutes in 10...BAM, covered, thrown into the heat, everything inside perekorezhivshey, squeezed, goose and what is the point of how the cells before the eyes (visual), then let go and some understanding of something comes up, but this all does not strain and is perceived as the norm. Mood stable and positive. A few days later started all sorts of cleaning...now here's something the sore throat and the temperature climbs again. But what is most interesting, positive attitude and kindness is maintained.
As someone wrote, from warmer relationships within the family restalrig, but seemingly every time something tries to knock you out of this state. Yes, I have something similar going on. Outside the house all the time something tries to knock me out of this state, but miraculously manage to avoid this and balance the emotions, while not spending as much energy as before.
I am happy that I was able to feel the balance and hold it) 'll keep watch=)
<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:56

ДмитрийТ wrote:what is hooked up, still broadcasts is not enough.
I for example, while on the basis of the Genome of the Cell, Afirca.
The effects are slightly different:

After cleaning connect - I have started to hurt a tooth.This especially with this tooth long gone.

Immediately after incorporating Genome - tingling the whole body, weakened coordination. Now normal.
Greatly reduced the need for food. Moved somewhere in the 90% raw food diet, and the first month could do all day to eat some fruit ( and the number is significantly less).
In the end this month good weight - 7 kilograms ( 85 kg)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 15:42

eva_ru wrote:ziv1
ziv2
ziv3
ziv4
Fairing and two warmers

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Jun 23, 2016 14:20

Apologies if not here. Podskagite pzhl, as I understand it, broadcast replace the finished product, it is possible to wear and not to buy? And power correspond to the purchased products. Thank you

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 14:35

Yes, you could say that. Power, or rather the quality of the stream better.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Thu Jun 23, 2016 15:42

Poskajite pzhl decided to use instead of the probes, broadcast. What kind of rental will advise to choose (to this day, not from BZ) of the underlying or any +. And what would you recommend to connect the slots to begin with? Thank you