User broadcasts.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Re: user group events.

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Dec 02, 2014 19:51

You did not write us, our mail mindmachine@bk.ru
You seem like a robot send notifications trying to correspond :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Dec 02, 2014 20:10

Yeah :) The address from which a notification arrives, the reception is not working!
I will point out further in the letter, something I didn't even think that someone to correspond with him will :)

And Yes, not to be confused with "awaiting payment" and "waiting for connection", are two different things meet different people.

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Tue Dec 02, 2014 22:34

Andrew,

the replacement of broadcasting and the simultaneous change mode, you can save the order after you have made all changes once or separately when you change mode and then save the changes made in the list of products? There is a difference? I.e. in the order any changes prescribed? I do not know whether I make myself clear :oops:

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16

Yeah, I reread a couple of times until I realized :)
The answer is no difference, it changes all the same are added together and displayed in one piece.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Dec 04, 2014 0:26

Michael modes 7,8,9 will be soon?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 04, 2014 0:32

I think there will be in January
and the second level of the club no sooner than 2-3 threads I read in this (part is in Thailand, some will do differently including for those who are not going).
You need to have a combination of theory and practice into a unified whole.

Владер

Post by Владер » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16

Waking up this morning noticed that the feel of the broadcasts has increased significantly.
Didn't even need to listen, it was so bright and noticeable. Mental popereklyuchala each of the connected streams and modes - everything is very well captured. The sixth mode gave the most striking contribution. I tried to include those which are not yet, as if from the future. Seventh gave a good effect, but the eighth and ninth, gave the response weak and as if from a deep depth, but the taste is liked.
Mono mode when the stereo seemed quite flat, but the turbo was great - all already bubbled inside.

But then all returned to the current regimes.

Michael, but "afire" helps in dealing with psychosomatic or is it a more basic setting, and the individual troubles are better solved by other methods?

I now actively engaged in removing any blockages in the body and suddenly, a lot of dug up from the childhood. But sometimes the unit feels a series of events leading to its formation is not seen and leaves a lot of time to track down. And sometimes series of events is, and the transformation is not as fast as we would like.

To automate this process - has been told the subconscious mind to transform and voila :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 09, 2014 14:14

well afirca can help / maybe not... how it goes ...
and Yes - very many blocks from the childhood that and not think it is an old story confirmed by people I thought would have "rabotavshie" all.

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Dec 09, 2014 17:13

Guys want to broadcast was a powerful stretch out on the "rule". Yesterday was such a procedure results as they say exceeded all expectations.Hands like boiling water poured,the hip joint for the first time felt like the sky,the power of thought the size of the aura at times, the dreams are fine and bright (on the first night had two babies and dialogue with one of them without words,or rather training) the most striking is the alignment between Hetero and Homo energies,was the feeling that the power is actively cooled via Heterosexual Homo without giving "overheating".Tuning in to women in my environment,I feel like myself.Women feel the interaction as a girlfriend with girlfriend was possible if I set the desired energy and to use them a bit differently.Yeah...that's the Sith began to appear, the main thing is not to get used)))))) Yes, that's more for physics, the power the whites of the eyes,sensations of opposites (as described above) during the day, slight loss of reality,you realize that go here are and then BAM you're in another place you realize that you are going,and how you got there can't remember.(maybe it's the teleport?) Yes, the little things a lot trying to get out of leaving a trail,and then back to better times.Here are the results from broadcast+rule.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Dec 09, 2014 20:22

Explain some of the nuances of inclusion and payment.

1. Stereo mode (and the turbo when it appears) requires manual intervention, and actions that cannot be automated. Therefore, if the connection there is a delay and a status of "pending switch". Payment for the stereo (that is, the cancellation of days in a doubled volume) starts to go with the actual connection, that is, until stereo "connection is pending" - days are charged at the normal rate.
2. Adding additional groups of slots (x2, x4, X6, x8) occurs instantaneously. These groups can immediately use to place in their products to switch modes, etc. Payment and, accordingly, immediately begins to reckon with the multiplier.
3. It is clear that adding additional groups there is a reasonable desire to fill them and some new products. The connection of these products occurs according to the standard scheme and at this stage there is a delay. But this delay for connect products, and has no relation to the connection groups, which, as described in the previous paragraph, is instantaneous.
4. Let me also remind you that, under the terms of the club's broadcast, you actually only pay for the rental of slot machines (450 rubles a month for 1 group), and all products, by and large, get free.

It I to that to make a complaint about the fact that you have added 4 (8, 12, 16) groups, the time is deducted from the coefficient, and products of these groups you are not connected instantly - in my opinion, is incorrect (this is, in fact, the answer to the question submitted by post, for which I decided to provide additional clarity in this issue).

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Dec 09, 2014 21:10

Included the club's broadcast so turned on, I already took :roll:
Actually there is a difference before I disconnected and now more powerful chtoli or more tangible, I don't know

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Dec 09, 2014 23:42

The inclusion of a stereo simultaneously caused a few consecutive dates with a white friend. Express cleaning was over as quickly as it began :oops:

And modes 7, 8 and 9 actually earn in January 2015go? When turned on, looks like will need to be closer to white each :) Because of a tick I for 789 is not set to at startup, put down manually.

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Tue Dec 09, 2014 23:50

Share pliz, who both work with special cleaning ? )

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Dec 10, 2014 0:40

ПавелРозов wrote:Share pliz, who both work with special cleaning ? )
I cleaned almost everything. Fortunately with the stream not to do photo processing program. For example, when I went to transport for work, cleaned the whole bus and the people in it. Simply trigger the intention to clean up specchietto and visualize myself as I pass, the type of wave the cabin that runs through all that is inside. If the object or person outside the field of view, call it image in mind and pass on the object.

In addition, the complement of a matrix a panacea, mentally by writing it on the object. If the object is large, such as a building, you can imagine all 9T letters at once, then as they multiply and colonize all the walls, the Windows. There is no clear and detailed visualization, but I think is not particularly important.

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:49

Thank you! )

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Wed Dec 10, 2014 16:40

Yesterday hooked up a bunch of the club live all night was a dream. travel between the worlds, in the style of max Frei, in the morning, barely awake, his head ached like hell :roll:

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Sat Jan 03, 2015 20:58

Michael 7,8,9 mode you want...:))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 04, 2015 0:02

Almost....

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Wed Jan 07, 2015 15:08

Good day to all! Thank you for your club! :)
While waiting for the connection, the retrospective works. Tonight is the night I was not normal. Went to bed late, and once formed, began to sound like music (everyone is asleep, and all off). Music is beautiful, pure, strange, I am not heard before. First the left ear and then loudly, as if far away, then once inside, somewhere nearby. Long, I even fall asleep to begin with. And in this moment began in his right ear.. And at the same time. And all through the night, or rather until we got up at 6 in the morning.. can't explain what it was.. but it is perfect!!!
Michael, my sincere Gratitude for Your Work!!! :o
PS. Michael, connect me please, I want to fully enjoy the club products :o

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 22:51

Lucky for some. They are automatically space music catch a brain. not that some. :?

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 22:52

Asking me to connect to the club. I have a PC+with frm since September.

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:15

Then you must already be an active button access to the club.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:29

ММ wrote:Lucky for some. They are automatically space music catch a brain. not that some. :?
There is always what to catch :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:38

ММ wrote:and Asking me to connect to the club. I have a PC+with frm since September.
You have applied in the interface at the forum to write about it not necessary/not for this, he/it applications to be considered. I the application was rejected technically after 3 months can apply again. Really earlier than in a year - not worth trying. You are trying to run ahead of the engine. You before in the club.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Jan 07, 2015 23:52

And Julian and others too early? Or is it possible?