User broadcasts.

Дан
Re: user group events.

Post by Дан » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:35

Andrew view why can't I log in to broadcast.
Write the address and password press "Login" is checked, lost my address and password and again "Login". No error is issued. Yesterday was the same.

Владер

Post by Владер » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53

Andrew, as I understand it, your account should be a button apply to the club.
I don't have it or Poglazov or have I misunderstood?

СергейР

Post by СергейР » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09

Michael_

The context-2 the mode of the task itself as anomalies performs a job similar to anomalia1-2?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19

No, the Context of the social product - is completely different.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:23

Андрей С. wrote:People, please check, whether all correctly copied 1 day today :) Well, I selectively some looked - like everything is OK.
And charged day or night? I haven't written off the connection yesterday in the second half of the day was.

Малика

Post by Малика » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:56

While also not written off.
Michael, THANK you so much !!! Yesterday, since the choice of IP and until a connection is incrementally solved one of my problem, a month racking my head over how to solve it, and that's so cool decided all at once. THANK you!!! And at night, the dreams went of topic. Very GLAD to have joined the Club's broadcast, just like a child happy :D ...

Нефтис

Post by Нефтис » Wed Oct 22, 2014 13:44

Андрей С. wrote:People, please check, whether all correctly copied 1 day today :) Well, I selectively some looked - like everything is OK.
Correctly written off.

Антоха

Post by Антоха » Wed Oct 22, 2014 14:48

Андрей С. wrote:People, please check, whether all correctly copied 1 day today :)
Looked all correct.

Пилигримм

Post by Пилигримм » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:21

Happened :D .Michael,Andrew gratitude bi

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Wed Oct 22, 2014 15:29

Correctly

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 19:40

Times correctly, it's good :) Thank you all.
С. Альбатрос wrote:And is written off day or night? I haven't written off the connection yesterday in the second half of the day was.
Day. All right, you've day not over yet :)
Дан wrote:Andrew view why can't I log in to broadcast.
Write the address and password press "Login" is checked, lost my address and password and again "Login". No error is issued. Yesterday was the same.
In the General case, the problem is not observed. I can assume that in your browser javascript is disabled (or there are plugins blocking it), then you need to turn it on (unlock), otherwise it will not work. If it does not help write to the PM indicating your email that you use for login and technical data (browser used, etc.)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 19:51

Владер wrote:Andrew, I understand that your account should be a button apply to the club.
I don't have it or Poglazov or have I misunderstood?
A frequent question. As already tired to answer, answer once most clearly:

If possible apply you have not, then it is not.
If you think that, nevertheless, it needs to be - write to me in PM, putting e-mail and the justification.

PS If Michael or someone from the administration will throw this picture in the first post, will be great :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 19:59

Add to this the opportunity to submit the application (described above) occurs automatically after 2+1 month for PC broadcast.
Or (in manual mode) for those who had such in the framework of the 1st test group and / or who received a bonus/prize in the new year.

Владимирович

Post by Владимирович » Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:06

Written off correctly, but have a question - near the selected products, there are no marks of type "awaiting connection" or "connected". It is not clear at all, made it to execution, or what?
And another question - yesterday, in the tab "Purchase products" featured club articles, and today they are not there. As it should be?

ПиАр

Post by ПиАр » Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:42

Владимирович wrote:were Charged correctly but have a question - near the selected products, there are no marks of type "awaiting connection" or "connected". It is not clear at all, made it to execution, or what?
And another question - yesterday, in the tab "Purchase products" featured club articles, and today they are not there. As it should be?
See above, on groups of slots and products, where information about the profile: how many days,what level in the club and the status of translation if it is enabled,it will be written "active".
Tab and buying of products You have all that (there made for convenience), products are selected directly in the slots.

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:45

well, something subconscious I wanted to say... :)
That's not all :)
[16] => 1483 [193] => 1486
16 - Stasevich
193 - account temporarily suspended. (I'm in this lottery carries on accounts not used?) lena777murmansk@gmail.com

this two have the anomaly distribution on the other hand, consider it as "Rarely" - "often" not quite right, but rather as a shift between order-chaos, entered through a different door.

Michael, I have a gift-a lottery club :)
Connect, please, and then choose the stream - requres.
Thank you.

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Wed Oct 22, 2014 20:47

quote from the topic Summer discounts (avoid miscommunication) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 22, 2014 21:13

Yeah/ with gift - to Andrew. He is a magician of korrektirovke base :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 22:20

Владимирович wrote:were Charged correctly but have a question - near the selected products, there are no marks of type "awaiting connection" or "connected". It is not clear at all, made it to execution, or what?
No tagging means, connected. Mark there only if the connection is pending.
Владимирович wrote:And another question - yesterday, in the tab "Purchase products" featured club articles, and today they are not there. As it should be?
It was a temporary display issue. They are not and never will be in the common area, and all orders with these products, not made through the club I am cancelling.
Ленчик wrote:Michael, I have a gift-a lottery club :)
Connect, please, and then choose the stream - requres.
Account lena777murmansk@gmail.com not active. You have an active account there? E-mail PM me please.

By the way, turned the other winners of the lottery apply to the club.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Wed Oct 22, 2014 22:27

Михаил_ wrote:He is a magician of korrektirovke base
:lol: :lol: :lol: good joke :)

still speccast in translation it's just a cool thing :)
mental included for permanent cleaning of the territory and the people who pass through it, there is a small load, but still fun and very handy :D

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Wed Oct 22, 2014 23:24

Last night also included specchietto. Describe some of the oddities.

I have the last few days all titmouse at the window flew (8th floor). Often seen, will sit and watch it fly away. Today three arrived. One, directly rushed into the room, naturally struggled in the glass :shock: . Then fly away, something they're going to sit. And again banging into the glass. I just sat opposite, watched the show. Table by the window. Thought to open that box, but I didn't. To catch her then :)
The load feels good. The day dream was cut down. Well, I have the night off. In the evening I decided the forum to read, read can't concentrate, don't understand. So like thoughts flow normally, but in order to understand printed text, you need to read several times. Attribute this to the fact that the work is going in parallel for cleaning purposes.

I definitely want a night with spectitle to sleep before listening to this Conductor. Interesting to see what dreams will :)

Decided video specchietti to see him feeling good, as if the load decreases and the mind becomes clearer.

I'll see tomorrow feel may turn off, so there was no Overdrive. Very powerful stream :)

Расторгуев

Post by Расторгуев » Thu Oct 23, 2014 0:52

Video speccode? This is where it is,link please?:)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:03

Today already three arrived. One, directly rushed into the room, naturally struggled in the glass
that they petition granted, such cases have already been. Try to catch the image of their requests.
Video speccode? This is where it is,link please?:)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8yB1qL ... sp=sharing storyboard accurately.
in the archive of the storyboard (64 pictures), if you do overlay, it is better for all 64 pieces (or 63х't remember exactly).
video can be used anywhere, including to configure itself in a particular state, which is podocyturia frm for the special operating mode.
it is recommended that before applying this myself, first put a panacea.
please use with great cautiously, can cause a very altered state of consciousness (not all, but if we are arguing... it may not seem.)
success
and thank you all for the support
the source and binary form.

From watching videos, possible loss of sensations of space-time itself... for a while actually operating status, as well frm in short, the only direct use and not for stuff and there are some border trash nafig temporarily.
so pliz calm, not before the trip, and preferably not before leaving the house.

better to do 63 individual overlays (separate to save the results), gluing in one frame is not necessary.

ПавелРозов

Post by ПавелРозов » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:14

Tell me, SP pravoslavie has something to do in the channel tree of the Sephiroth, where according to some traditions, modern Christianity is based?

Thank you!

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:55

Michael,
I would recommend to play with that and so was gift-Christmas and added for regeneration itself (cells/kunka/genome/afirca) protection (cloud/fairing)
...in General the normal cycle of the cells + afirca likely is unfortunately a few years.... because here we are talking about a kind of training myself and record information ( as in the variants of conventional products) and permanent impact on the process.... and running it all very much.
And which still broadcasts the same long cycle?