Deck Alpha-Vit

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 0:59

Расторгуев wrote:Michael,alpha-Vit Pandora how many times more powerful than normal commercial alpha-Vit?
I think even sure it's not a valid question, it's hard to say "in the times" how much more powerful it is much more the product. It has a different capacity and times it is not measured. The basis of the principle of use and method of work all the same. But the deck itself - the product of another era so to speak :)
Of course this does not mean that it is all "through the knee" and yet it is not the absolute means. But it is definitely much cooler.

Лолита

Post by Лолита » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:24

With a deck ALFAVIT Pandora work from July 31.
About the power of her work I can say the following - when picking targets for card number 9, I formulate it, see the image this purpose, the cards of the deck do NOT GIVE to stop to shift and shuffle them until you find the perfect combination. While a number can happen anywhere - work with the deck will run!
And movement towards the goal starts immediately. And the goal is seen clearly-clearly.
Powerful stuff. Ordered another))))

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29

A map of Pandora and a home-made alphabet, they can somehow combine or enhance Pandora? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51

You can, but it will eat a decent online Pandora, however it depends on how you program to make. Naturally, this is not a VIP ALFAVIT, but something else (well, it pandorah 20 cores :) ) but to put the problem of strengthening of the deck of course possible. Not just "enhance pack" and to consider what aspects of interaction with the world and how - in other words, you have to imagine what happens when the work of alfavita and what influence. success :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:30

Oh, thank you! I will try!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 12, 2015 15:38

Just generally speaking to learn what happens when hands and how to spot each card and separate a portion of the resource of Pandora on the "strengthening" of these actions, with indication of control costs in certain situations.
Success :)

интересующийсябж

Post by интересующийсябж » Sat Aug 15, 2015 18:51

Alpha Vit a very powerful impact on the target, today set a goal and there was a rigid sense of klineline the target. That is, as soon as you start to do anything else unrelated to the goal comes the understanding that not wedged back into the goal. Viewpoint condition, it is as when I either start and don't stop until you get the desired result, only the alpha Vit and even bigger when "going off the rails". When I took Pandora's husband, the beginning, alpha Vit, in General, all the cards in hand that were in my head massage and I swam. I think that without the purpose of alpha Vit is certainly included, raises energy and how it overall affects :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 15, 2015 20:22

Well, without a purpose there is, Yes, a little Pandora, which collects the resource to work, but just having this resource nearby, can affect operator :) positively :)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sun Aug 30, 2015 21:00

Hello Michael. When you program for alpha Vita will make available?

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Sep 05, 2015 16:00

Галатея wrote:Hello Michael. When you program for alpha Vita will make available?
Join in the question) you know the time is coming, was really a year I went to the second :)

Терве

Post by Терве » Sun Sep 06, 2015 21:04

Good evening,
Tell me, please: I printed the sheets alpha Vita and laminate, and then I found that all the cards of the top row on all sheets don't have numbers (probably when printing was perebralsya scale or something, or this part of the map were cut off by the margins - unprintable areas).
What to do? To opt-out of these cards - leave only 6, which are located below? And with these what to do - they even don't burn, they're laminate.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 18:04

you can just throw away

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:01

Thank you. And the rest you can use, right?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 08, 2015 13:04

to make the deck again.

about the program - I don't have the second week of feedback on the test broadcasts to disassemble from a crowded box and post here tomorrow and this program will do. Just some of the processes objectively are regardless of my desires and they need to take part. And there is no escape :) The nearest days.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 15:53

I understand that there is the sheet when printed with 9 cards cut off when printing the top and bottom. If so, then the middle cards (fully stamped), you can collect full light deck

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 08, 2015 21:35

Well, Yes, if you have the room then you can certainly. I got excited. My memory works, as I said on the principle of the king Menina longer than 2 weeks can't remember :) it's not very important. I have long forgotten what it looks like the light ALFAVIT. And there and just leaves whole.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:29

Hello Michael. You direct professional torturer :) . When did the program make :oops: ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:23

I didn't mean to... do....

НРР

Post by НРР » Fri Nov 13, 2015 19:28

Михаил_ wrote:I didn't mean to... do....
Michael, not finished the program yet? :)

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:13

When I learned about the opportunity to Lite-deck, preferably printed on the tape, phoned half a dozen imaging centers, and all denied who of film does not work, who can not guarantee that it is in the laminator melts, who promised to make, requesting the amount of more than a thousand, and is nine leaves something!
So I wish the process of obtaining once zharmonizowana optimal way to me, and what do you think?
Three houses from his, in the yard, I wandered conditional random, there was a copy center (suspended - because the road was still the usual three), where there were very nice people with surprisingly professional equipment, about the technical specifications which I, of course, did not remember, (there is something about the very increased number of drops on the area, color - a delight!), which I printed out on the tape, and laminate, and have long admired the interesting order, and took something in the region of 300 rubles for all))

The only thing that went either promised tribespeople process, or (leaning to this option =)) my hands curves, but these cut the deck exactly once is surprisingly difficult. I hope this don't affect the functionality.
Something put forth, we will see))

The program also would love, Yes)

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Mon Dec 28, 2015 0:55

Michael, when will appear the program to the deck?

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:26

Галатея wrote:Michael, when will appear the program to the deck?
In 2018. :) Please be patient.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Mon Dec 28, 2015 16:41

Not funny :roll:

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Tue Jan 05, 2016 19:21

Михаил_ wrote:I didn't mean to... do....
And the promised three-year wait or longer?

In the meantime, we all look forward to the program tells a couple of stories with alpha wit
1. Was once the summer cottage (350 km away). And urgently needed to return home, and already the evening. The car can not take, tickets for all remaining flights to Moscow is over, friends are not going to go home, but no....in General, full f....Think of a deck of alpha Vit. Aiming " ....type this to get home with maximum comfort, safely, well, stuff...." Shuffled. After 15 minutes check the sites. At the box office – empty, and the companions came one trip (and usually information about the route who goes where at least a week post). In the end, a decent car with climate, good driver and even to the entrance took that in the morning it was very true for girls, but the other companions landed on the road, did not even drive to the metro.
2. Still the case, but with alpha-Vit VIP. The current problems were not, the deck is idle. For the sake of experiment put as a task for alpha to obtain a specific amount of money on a specific number. I know that money is not the goal and it is usually pointless to ask, but here I was just curious whether this might work in principle or not. Did it!!! Although the probability of such a situation was miserable, I would even say unrealistic. But nevertheless, by a certain date had a certain amount of money.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 23:29

Галатея wrote:Not funny :roll:
Me too. :roll: