Deck Alpha-Vit

ММ
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by ММ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:04

Расторгуев wrote:And now the feeling from both the broadcast alpha-Vit and power still growing, and growing,or rather I more and more learn more there is a wave where there are imbalances in the body.
Chto to ne mogu nayti translyaziyu Alfa Vit bc

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 17:51

and I was like, I don't remember....

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jan 07, 2016 23:29

Tell me, is there a difference and what is common between 2.6 and ALFAVIT? After all, the strength of both products are aimed at the fulfillment of desires.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Jan 07, 2016 23:34

ММ wrote:Tell me, is there a difference and what is common between 2.6 and ALFAVIT? After all, the strength of both products are aimed at the fulfillment of desires.
2.6 gives the solidity. and the Alphabet gives you the opportunity to start moving in the swamp

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 23:34

ALFAVIT creates a fulcrum in the World for your movement to the target, and 2.6 event increases your weight. Well... like, you turn into a tank all on their ways that...

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jan 08, 2016 0:14

Still, it is better to take the usual ALFAVIT at a price of 20,000 or VIP? Who than uses? Respond to customers. :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:08

ММ wrote:AND yet that it is better to take the usual ALFAVIT at a price of 20,000 or VIP? Who than uses? Respond to customers. :)
I noticed that I have the alphabet VIP runs more slowly. If conventional alphabet on one goal held somewhere 4-5 hours, with the alphabet VIP takes almost twice the time ( sometimes more ) - it applies to targets that have already been worked out. I think that the alphabet VIP is investing in the goal more energy and it takes much more time. At least so I imagine the whole process.

At the expense of speed performance goals - it is difficult to say something specific. I always worked on longer term goals.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:24

he (alpha VIP) - carefully concatenates "stops" with reality and it takes time....

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Jan 08, 2016 18:34

Расторгуев wrote:And now the feeling from both the broadcast alpha-Vit
Alpha Vita is not in the form of a broadcast, at least in this branch of reality :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jan 08, 2016 19:24

2.6 train the operator and accumulating extrinsic to it quality (or better inherent), changes attitudes, changes event stream is actually always. Works to achieve many goals simultaneously.
ALFAVIT greatly changes the work order (the specific working tool), depends on the skill of the operator to feel the harmonious balance in some way, does not affect the evaluation of the operator and his other personal qualities, but is a strong tool for a specific trend/objectives. The VIP version is much more powerful.
Conclusion - very different things, not similar to each other nothing.... it's like - "I need water to drink or a cap from the sun" -and other means for a comfortable life (and head to baked and to quench the thirst).
Ah, Yes, 2.6 in scratch there, although you can take the self-made panaceum to switch (try switch) in 2.6 mode.
And ALFAVIT is in the homemade.
In the broadcast there.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Fri Jan 08, 2016 22:22

Бисо wrote:
ММ wrote:AND yet that it is better to take the usual ALFAVIT at a price of 20,000 or VIP? Who than uses? Respond to customers. :)
I noticed that I have the alphabet VIP runs more slowly. If conventional alphabet on one goal held somewhere 4-5 hours, with the alphabet VIP takes almost twice the time ( sometimes more ) - it applies to targets that have already been worked out. I think that the alphabet VIP is investing in the goal more energy and it takes much more time. At least so I imagine the whole process.

At the expense of speed performance goals - it is difficult to say something specific. I always worked on longer term goals.
Tell me, how is it manifested, what is expressed, what is more slower?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 09, 2016 0:36

just goals and tendencies are different, on easy tasks, perhaps the regular version due to the slightly different algorithm can be faster than VIP, while more complicated in a similar situation might not have (will need more classifications/restatements and actions), there is a VIP-version will slowly pass "like a tank", the metaphor corresponds to the reality (well, for example, the tank and the bike, at last you can deliver a 1st person and a tank can drive through insurmountable obstacles)...

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:49

Дмитрий Т wrote:
Бисо wrote: I noticed that I have the alphabet VIP runs more slowly. .
With a common alphabet for all 9 shuffles need a place for 4-5 hours. With the alphabet VIP takes almost twice the time ( sometimes more ) - that I meant when I said slower.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:11

Бисо wrote:
Дмитрий Т wrote:
Бисо wrote: I noticed that I have the alphabet VIP runs more slowly. .
With a common alphabet for all 9 shuffles need a place for 4-5 hours. With the alphabet VIP takes almost twice the time ( sometimes more ) - that I meant when I said slower.
That is, you feel good retribution, and make the shuffle feel? I write the alphabet VIP come slower?
If it is clear.

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sat Jan 09, 2016 13:28

8-10 hours for 9 shuffle for this long ? In my opinion just a wild Express what :) I shuffle between Alfa-a Lite can how many days to go. But that is a day 3 times we have to shuffle, but rarely.
Sometimes I think I haven't shuffling, taking up a deck and know that all is well there, change nothing.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Jan 09, 2016 16:22

I have often 3-5 times max shuffles. For the rest or not feeling, or not required, that, in fact, one and the same, I think. And between the shuffling iozhet m a couple of weeks to go, that goal will change ;)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 09, 2016 19:18

Дмитрий Т wrote: That is, you feel good retribution, and make the shuffle feel? I write the alphabet VIP come slower?
If it is clear.
most users regardless of sensitivity for the feelings and/or the flow of events I see that it's time to shuffle .... not feelings come more slowly (from VIP) and more time of one scenario (I explained it longer and more powerful creates the "step" to advance through the trend), although this is not a rule, the t/e as a whole someone the whole scenario (which can obviously be less than 9 times to achieve the desired, the VIP takes less time (because it is more powerful).

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:48

Gelios wrote:9 8-10 hours to shuffle this long ? In my opinion just a wild Express what :) I shuffle between Alfa-a Lite can how many days to go. But that is a day 3 times we have to shuffle, but rarely.
Sometimes I think I haven't shuffling, taking up a deck and know that all is well there, change nothing.
I apologize in advance. It is not clear why so many times to shuffle the cards? Yes, for 8-10 hours. I have for example the Lite version of alfavita. Made a wish, reshuffled and placed under the pillow. lying there since Thursday. And will lay there until you get what you want. Am I right? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:56

No, of course not. Because it's important to read the instructions and watch the video. And there is very, very in detail discussed.
Well actually you could, maybe You have the situation goes out of comfort zone and don't need it to shuffle, but in General it is very unlikely.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:06

Михаил_ wrote:No, of course not. Because it's important to read the instructions and watch the video. And there is very, very in detail discussed.
Well actually you could, maybe You have the situation goes out of comfort zone and don't need it to shuffle, but in General it is very unlikely.
That's it. All while in the comfort zone. For 3 days already got 2 favourable sign that we worked on since September.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:08

Where is the video about alfavita?

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:59

I've also not found a video, though long looked for

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sun Jan 10, 2016 13:32

And with Alfa-a Lite can't go wrong I guess with the time when shuffling and how the balance is harmonious.

Example: leaves hands with a tea spoon, it is unclear in General as slipped. I understand why, and went to shuffle. Like normally did, but just came out again I felt dumb and after a few seconds I flew into a bag and with a roar rolled across the floor. Went limp again to shuffle. Then got to the tea, and not having to start drinking mug was on the floor and tea spilled. It is unclear how generally. I'm a pretty clever man and problems with coordination are not. Went to shuffle, shuffle for a long time, and when the deck is "calmed down" just let it go. After almost a week lay quietly.

I have signs all around these were with light even. :) I tried to ignore them, but then pretty quickly repeats and pozhesche even something.
I was impressed with how home-made could slap on the fifth point

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jan 10, 2016 23:58

Homemade, as I have said many times, should not be underestimated. Of course commercial versions have always a number of pros and bonuses, which makes their purchase a reasonable and rational step for those who can afford it, but all handmade - more than workers and powerful products, from бж1.0, which changed many lives.

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 0:34

Gelios wrote:And Alfa-a Lite can't go wrong I guess with the time when shuffling and how the balance is harmonious.

Example: leaves hands with a tea spoon, it is unclear in General as slipped. I understand why, and went to shuffle. Like normally did, but just came out again I felt dumb and after a few seconds I flew into a bag and with a roar rolled across the floor. Went limp again to shuffle. Then got to the tea, and not having to start drinking mug was on the floor and tea spilled. It is unclear how generally. I'm a pretty clever man and problems with coordination are not. Went to shuffle, shuffle for a long time, and when the deck is "calmed down" just let it go. After almost a week lay quietly.

I have signs all around these were with light even. :) I tried to ignore them, but then pretty quickly repeats and pozhesche even something.
I was impressed with how home-made could slap on the fifth point
Here I read all this about alfavita and honestly can't believe it. Direct tale or something.And I wanted to tell you personally this spilled tea? What the problem was? :roll: