Deck Alpha-Vit

Gelios
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Gelios » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:32

ММ wrote: Here I read all this about alfavita and honestly can't believe it. Direct tale or something.And I wanted to tell you personally this spilled tea? What the problem was? :roll:
This is not evaluated logically. More precisely, the logic takes into account other factors. Spilled tea could be just spilled tea, but in this case. :)
There is a understanding associated or not, if attention is jerked to the deck that means Yes. I have one goal set and then me, some who spoke on the topic about which the goal was set, and so I kolbasnoe. Also immediately after the conversation began to shuffle. Here is another "strange event" was. And before the shuffle feel of the deck was not so.
If I don't know what deck it is connected, just look at them, and some arm stretches. I do not interfere. Though of course I hand to her, initially wants to pull, and then pull :) Of course you can touch to evaluate whether there was "knock" of some sort or background shit.

I so appreciate that. Despite the fact that I sometimes have a lot of really strange events going on, and I have them with a deck do not connect. :) While I tried to ignore the strangeness associated with the deck, after a short time then something momentous happened and my doubts were dispelled.

ps here is another question that when I was the best deck to feel I'm almost gone bright chatter every. Or to be more accurate felt in it something and this is my impression from the contact with her has changed :? But might temporarily.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jan 13, 2016 0:49

Clearly, in addition to written by Helios, you can undo that different operators and the frequency of shuffling and signs or sensations leading to the need for a new alignment and the number of classifications for the entire "process" - will be different.

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jan 19, 2016 20:24

Michael if not a secret, caciii what energies you put ALFAVIT? I only have a printout of ALFAVIT-Lite. But she pulls this Mama do not cry.Cost to wear in your pocket Lite for a couple of hours left and has not returned my dream. :roll: Until the morning was lying with his eyes closed and couldn't sleep. On my back is impossible, hurt and all. Back all buzzing, hopping and vibrating from the energy. I had the stomach to lie. Memory all the time will take me to my school years where I was 15-17 years old. I'm just starting my adult life. But it is unclear what exactly this means. Turned 2 small desires. :) FRM light nothing compared to ALFAVIT. :)
And you can make a 2.6 in the form of cards and to expose their translational energy? This is what happens wow wow !!! 8)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:23

:shock:

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Jan 20, 2016 13:15

ММ wrote: I only HAVE a printout of ALFAVIT-Lite. But she pulls this Mama do not cry. Until the morning was lying with his eyes closed and couldn't sleep.......... Back all buzzing, hopping and vibrating from the energy.
I venture to suggest that the accumulated total impact from all that you eat, including testing broadcast+ and now “shot”.

I had a similar situation only on the matrix a Panacea.

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:46

Yes, there is a bunch all mixed up... flies, burgers.... how can you compare frm with alpha wit?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34

it is not anything "irradiated". It works with your interaction with the world. Specifically, in this case, we can say that a printout (possibly You have to deactivate forgotten ??? :) ) moved You from the position in the world where You are "stuck" to another, freeing your personal potential.
Alpha-Vit creates the stand/step for trends, well, in terms of the shift operator in the ISS almost all the new products :) quite strong, but here it is and it is not the energies, and in the effective targeting the mind of the operator as one or the other easier to do without the extra costs of the resource. For example, why take on a 25th floor on a rope (especially with unexercised muscles) when there is a fire ladder ? and if it is better to think about it and the fire is not very suitable, because there are the usual :)
And for those who are observant in this house in the Central hall there is a LIFT. So many people do not notice no stairs or lift..... in their life processes...

Химич

Post by Химич » Sun May 22, 2016 2:04

Михаил_ wrote:Because it's good to read the instructions and watch video. And there is very, very in detail discussed.
I certainly wildly apologize, but that's about the video, answer, and not found. At least it drew attention more than once. It is, or the entry in the message happened automatically? Just for better understanding the process of work I'd love to get acquainted with it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 2:27

Was a webinar on this product, if I remember correctly, some long time ago, to watch in the ACC subject, in General and without it well.

Химич

Post by Химич » Sun May 22, 2016 11:14

The question may not be the smartest. The tenth card is fully recorded, the purpose of the scenario, or you can do only a clever phrase (as an option in the Simoron). Keeping in mind the goal, with all the nuances?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun May 22, 2016 11:55

Химич wrote:but about the video, answer, and not found.
I also can't find a record of the webinar, Sota was looking for long time : (

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun May 22, 2016 13:23

Alpha-VIP, as I recall, a special webinar was not, the principle of alpha-Vit was discussed on one of the face-to-face meetings first, with the other themes, this was a long time.

Байес

Post by Байес » Mon May 30, 2016 13:51

Tell me, and at the stage of goal setting, when to shuffle the cards before the feeling of comfort, the number of shuffles can be more than 9, or 9? Do I need to consider at the same time? Or is it "rule 9" which deactivates the deck, is valid only in the further mixing of the cards, when the goal was already set earlier, but there was a need to shuffle the deck?
Last edited by Байес on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:47, edited 1 time in total.

Байес

Post by Байес » Wed Jun 01, 2016 16:58

Read again the topic. Perhaps I do not understand the idea of zeroing after 9 shuffles. Zeroing about the process of shuffling, or denotes the total number of classifications on one goal? That is when we feel the need to shuffle the deck, then shuffled to the feeling of comfort and do +1, and when the count reaches 9, then aim again?

Please explain this obscure a key point.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 14:08

Байес wrote:That is, when we feel the need to shuffle the deck, then shuffled to the feeling of comfort and do +1, and when the count reaches 9, then aim again?

Please explain this obscure a key point.
Yes, exactly. Here it is not important that aim again, and the fact that the first series of reshuffles is an internal counting from the 1st steps of the first scenario. And it should be reset to zero after the 9 steps (or earlier if desired).
And shuffling to comfort always.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 18:57

Bought the VIP deck on Saturday at rose.set a goal (there is something like the purchase of equipment for business), in the end, on Monday, phoned the supplier, first took off the price of a lot (more than 500 thousand rubles), and secondly say take away the equipment, only paid before 1 September ))) I'm in shock. The equipment is very popular on the market, and it "just so"you give, the more the discount was just taken from the sky. Left alignment of the deck prior to sampling equipment and payment in full of it. I'm still in some prostration from such cases. Equipment wanted to buy more than a year, but of any discounts, and installments then speech did not go. And then decided the deck to try...

p.s. The deck is a very good stimulant to achieve the goal. Recommend.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:08

The deck did its job. Deactivated 3 hours ago.

Removes all barriers to achieving the goal. If there is not enough on what the money,sell the car if a man will interfere with the goal, it will fall out or just going through life. Careful use.

Michael thanks for a powerful tool. Next target will choose abruptly. The previous goal was worth about 2 million rubles., everything was decided in the end in my favor, and earlier than planned.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Tue Nov 22, 2016 15:31

Michael the deck VIP version of the target should only be something tangible (like a car this by this time -- example) or the situation to move up before that previzualizare?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:54

1. about telepostanovki this is a separate issue... where can purpose useful to the village or to abstract methods of implementation;
2. of course you can the situation/the trend/process. IMHO the majority of uses. This is an operational tool for rapid response.

Форумомыга

Post by Форумомыга » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:20

Hello Michael,are you going to do the program for deck alpha-Vit or abandoned this topic?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55

One of its versions is, I'm afraid to publish it as too hard a means. Still in thought. Although certainly a fascination with the solitaire a little bit distracted from the alpha-vitna version of the work (sometimes take the deck hands, despite the fact that the mechanisms are very different and both excellent).

Форумомыга

Post by Форумомыга » Thu Mar 30, 2017 13:36

If you are going to publish, then please put a post on this forum thread. And so I look forward to your program.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 14:31

Well, it is highly likely that you will do this algorithm soon part of the program "Simple magic things" -I think You know about this.

Форумомыга

Post by Форумомыга » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15

Yes,of course,a very good thing.

Форумомыга

Post by Форумомыга » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:16

Thank you very much for your products.