Deck Alpha-Vit

Расторгуев
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Расторгуев » Tue Sep 02, 2014 13:56

The limit most likely as with all products of Michael depends on the operator,some Lite version more things to do than other commercial.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 16:06

Расторгуев wrote:Limit most likely as with all products of Michael depends on the operator,some Lite version more things to do than other commercial.
you are absolutely right. Well by themselves (for one operator), they cast about once in 5-10

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:02

Yes... the intrigue is off the charts :)though those who bought reviews more wrote. The vacuum was filled :).

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Tue Sep 02, 2014 17:31

Michael, and if the cards with the target mix is not intuitive, but only randomly, or well let's say not my intuition and I put them anyhow. In this case, will realizovivaetsa target trend? Do I understand correctly that in this case can be manifested in excessive randomness and purpose will still be "kicking" but as it is not optimal as if the cards happened more or less correctly?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 20:36

Андрей Ермаков wrote:Yes... the intrigue is off the charts :)though those who bought reviews more wrote. The vacuum was filled :).
I do not see any scheming and the reviews are like ....

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 02, 2014 20:51

The deck works, and gives the ass-kicking, you might say :)
Though the purpose I have complicated and long-lasting seem.

НРР

Post by НРР » Wed Sep 03, 2014 21:23

I've screwed up with the wording. Yesterday I decided to "get" the intention of the performance tonight and "got on the head" :) . It would seem that the very intention, in my understanding, harmless and small, but feasibility is difficult. In a hurry forgot about the harmony and safety, in addition are rigidly ordered. Wish granted, but paid for it burns on the body(not from artifacts). The benefit of blisters is not reached, although there was hot water... were involved in the first place ALFAVIT and dopom SK and 2.6. Blame myself! No one and nothing to blame, I will do otherwise and do not rush! While it may be true that the situation of burns is not connected with my intention. Intuition works not ice. To write that the desire was not able, yet personal. Guys don't forget about the harmony and security everywhere. While the thunder will not burst.. :) I know many times I write about it, but it came out as came :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Sep 03, 2014 21:31

НРР wrote:Intuition works not ice.
Well, there was V-cartridges, if I am not mistaken Michael wrote that can produce V-broadcast to 'the club'.
By the way, many think that the intuition is not working, but really.. :) For real, really.. :)

НРР

Post by НРР » Wed Sep 03, 2014 21:47

bofara wrote:
НРР wrote:Intuition works not ice.
Well, there was V-cartridges, if I am not mistaken Michael wrote that can produce V-broadcast to 'the club'.
By the way, many think that the intuition is not working, but really.. :) For real, really.. :)

It works, but I can't it don't know how to describe...to test or what to finish. Plus consciousness in this respect, loves to doubt infection :)

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:32

There is another assumption at the expense of the cards. They are connected with a stabilizer. It is possible that the maps have a sequence of NATO -0 to the LAW - 9. IMHO :).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:52

Андрей Ермаков wrote:There is another assumption at the expense of the cards. They are connected with a stabilizer. It is possible that the maps have a sequence of NATO -0 to the LAW - 9. IMHO :).
Do not need any assumptions - with anything they are not related and it's all nonsense, do not clutter up the thread!

Арго

Post by Арго » Sat Sep 13, 2014 21:56

The deck is working well, start moving events in the direction of the goal.
intermittently rattles in events, then shuffle the deck.
sometimes you just shuffle the deck, even if there is no bounce, just a desire to do so.
Sometimes everything around you begins to cause irritation and aggressiveness , we have to deactivate the deck and work through their condition . Then again start .
Still one deck a little, and a lot of tasks - you have to turn (1-2 days) to push different trends - for example, if you need to solve a small problem, I've deactivated the deck, after some time start need a small task, working with it 1-2 days, then return to the main relevant purpose.

Арго

Post by Арго » Sat Sep 13, 2014 22:08

it seems to me that it is better to work for no fixed purpose as to the result and the goal as a dynamic condition.
or to put their desired goal (which is necessary now) as the next step in the long term big goal (which is to the far future). That is, the goal should be ultimate, final, and intermediate.
Or at the approach to the goal have to let go, to deactivate the pack.
Otherwise, the trend in the approach to the finish line begins to slow down, pritormozite not to go past the desired stop, since the event series has momentum.
Therefore, a small target if let go, they usually are.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Fri Sep 26, 2014 23:49

Hello Michael. I then noticed that the cards began to delaminate on the edges and in the corners. Can them for laminate or adhesive tape at least 2 sides to glue. And sorry if bad. :(

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Sep 27, 2014 14:54

Элиан wrote:Hello Michael. I then noticed that the cards began to delaminate on the edges and in the corners. Can them for laminate or adhesive tape at least 2 sides to glue. And sorry if bad. :(
Elian and I have they came. I think many do and that's okay, most likely this happens when cutting cards. Wear them in the holder just in case, you never know. And down here http://www.mindmachine.ru/holographic_t ... /index.htm if you look closely, you can see the same bundle on each side. By the way how are You with the deck movement?

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sat Sep 27, 2014 15:52

NRR well, just think they will continue to flake. So I ask if them over the laminate will change their performance? Like should not, but you never know... the Movement is so-so. quick results are visible but usually small tasks, and for the best settings with the cards, probably a good small task at first. And then there is how much. There was one... we'll see.

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Sat Sep 27, 2014 16:29

Good day! Have purchased a pack of alpha Vit, activated, (really big goal), when I shuffled, walked into a persistent ISS, a sense of movement both inside and outside. Legs, as a drunk, and most importantly a very happy understanding and feeling somewhere inside Things! And peace of mind. The desire to shuffle the deck appeared the next day, very loud inside, as many hands shook, shuffled to harmony :) And the event is quiet. I will write about the changes :)
Michael, You create such Wonderful things!!! A Huge Thank You!!! :)

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Sep 27, 2014 17:13

Элиан wrote:NRR well, just think they will continue to flake. So I ask if them over the laminate will change their performance? Like should not, but you never know... the Movement is so-so. quick results are visible but usually small tasks, and for the best settings with the cards, probably a good small task at first. And then there is how much. There was one... we'll see.
I think that they don't care at least three times to laminate. But it is better to wait for a response from Michael you never know.

НРР

Post by НРР » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:51

Going still'll laminate the deck. Michael when I bypass the 9th target card managed card to the inside of the handle to strike with mm it's not scary?

НРР

Post by НРР » Mon Sep 29, 2014 16:22

Элиан wrote:NRR well, just think they will continue to flake. So if I ask them over the laminate will change their performance? Like should not, but you never know... the Movement is so-so. quick results are visible but usually small tasks, and for the best settings with the cards, probably a good small task at first. And then there is how much. There was one... we'll see.
Elian. I laminate the deck. In the cabin, scared that they will be broken and I took the risk. All normal. I think the performance including.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 29, 2014 16:42

Yes it is certainly possible to laminate again.... well handle stressed it's not scary...

НРР

Post by НРР » Mon Sep 29, 2014 16:48

Михаил_ wrote:Yes it is certainly possible to laminate again.... well handle stressed it's not scary...
Michael Hello. I. e. the performance after the re-lamination does not change? Scare your points))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33

what are they afraid of? :) there is not going to change, well, I often use point hidden beneath shaped component of the response that lazy or slow or impossible to describe.
I hope the deck the more recent editions do not exfoliate, I have them in separate files laminated (for several reasons first it was not possible to do technically)

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:14

Михаил_ wrote:what are they afraid of? :) there is not going to change, well, I often use point hidden beneath shaped component of the response that lazy or slow or impossible to describe.
I hope the deck the more recent editions do not exfoliate, I have them in separate files laminated (for several reasons first it was not possible to do technically)
Now everything is clear, thank you!

Волька

Post by Волька » Fri Oct 17, 2014 21:19

All Hello) I Wanted to share the joke - in the penultimate lecture (I think :? ) bought a deck ALFAVIT. Had not experienced a global financial difficulties, by the way. So here has set a trend, put a pack in the purse. And the strange thing ..... was in complete financial ...operators))) I do Not remember this with "detstva". This is the bounce or I something not so made? Someone tell me how to fix it? :oops: