Deck Alpha-Vit

bofara
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by bofara » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:08

Владмосква wrote:please check the algorithm.
Really weak, from my point of view /but for someone it might be powerful, have no doubt that there will be those members of the forum :)/. Although I only "felt", did not light the deck.

АМарта

Post by АМарта » Sun Aug 10, 2014 16:58

I assume the deck consists of matrices of the main products of Michael. 8) :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Aug 10, 2014 18:11

You should not assume, in the beginning of a branch is written as
Михаил_ wrote:Deck made by complex triple technology. This is actually a special picture, a special method of its manufacture (the manufacturing process used is not a simple "laminator" a special device and "charging" method of translation - last one for today is the most powerful and effective method of information processing in this small distant world
Владмосква wrote:please check the algorithm.
actually, my first thought was, what utter nonsense :)
but maybe somehow it will work and be, but it as you need, not sure
and if I do bind, then full link mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5559

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 0:27

Владмосква wrote:
Well, the Lite version will be later
For those who cannot wait, here is the Lite-Lite version:
1) take 10 of the same cartons
2) on the 9 of them write
Alpha-Vit mindmachine.EN&t=5559
3) Put the numbers from 0 to 8
4) On the blank map write a goal.

Misha, somehow will work, because there is a reference to this forum topic? Many wrote that they even have forum topics like Lite versions of the products are :)

Somebody sensitive - please check the algorithm.
no, it will not work. Likewise, it is IMPOSSIBLE to copy BJ versions older than 1.0
Well, in principle, not possible!
And then I immediately showed "copy" on the principle of "structure copied", but the question is what? because when charging anything on the subject is not introduced. T/e/ if you copy the same 2.2 as the "structure" that will be copied black wood energy it is certainly pleasant, it's understandable.... but 22 no otnoshenia is not available at all.

Forum topics are working as dive into some attunement with the discussion and people, and a number of other reasons.

In this case, the deck is a very complex product. Which, in order to work, must have very specific properties not inherent in objects, is available here.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 0:29

Андрей Ермаков wrote:So probably will not work :). Easier from ordinary maps to make ( the suit of clubs).
Laugh ? :)
no relation to the suit "clubs" Alfa-Vita is not at all! even close analogies. As to natural changes. So this is not about that. Absolutely. Nada insane advice to people who the result of their actions will rule?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Aug 11, 2014 0:35

Ангел wrote:I assume the deck consists of matrices of the main products of Michael. 8) :)
Even more nonsense... don't assume anything.
This is a special product. Holistic. It is integer! all the cards is part of the whole. And with any other product not intersect.
No analogies nor in any items, products or known techniques are not observed.
I was talking about the analogy mentioned by someone of solitaire Medici - but there's another analogy. However, the game runs through the glitches of the system, and the alpha-Vit through the interaction with the memory stick on which is written the world itself. This level is not available here and is not known in any techniques-schools-products (and now will start something to drag for I have said the phrase about cabbalism think it is not).
Analogies with the solitaire-only that it creates pinkie, if applied correctly. And ALFAVIT too. BUT the level of "rooting" them and the way create the Foundation for a platform different.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Aug 20, 2014 0:28

Hello Michael. Please tell me when should expect the software to work with the deck?

ДжинДжер

Post by ДжинДжер » Wed Aug 20, 2014 18:57

Good afternoon. I'll be brief( because I do not know how they say - to spread the idea of the tree)- purchased. The first time worked with them the husband - man is a pragmatist, read the description on the forum, worked. I love it, I like it!!!
Thanks Michael a lot for all your development ( something to buy, something free version also)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 20, 2014 19:05

Галатея wrote:Hello Michael. Please tell me when should expect the software to work with the deck?
In the coming days.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Wed Aug 20, 2014 23:00

Hello. Can you help? What is the difference in principle of operation Alfa-Vit from the action СК1м? СК1м looking for and supply the most favourable branches and scenarios(as I imagine) alpha-Vit turns rocking the current branch probability, as it bypasses the resistance of the society (the system). How to present alpha-Vit compared to Ск1м?

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Wed Aug 20, 2014 23:48

Elianthis question at the beginning of the July workshop dealt. Preferably the entry to find. Try your own words. Let's say you get to the target in the car while on the road there are numerous irregularities. Different bumps, rocks and stuff like that. To develop the full available speed will be difficult. Here СК1м, we can say, removes the need to slow down for every oncoming mini-obstacle or go around it - by increasing the "ground clearance" when you can safely skip any counter "stones" between the wheels without fear of damaging the body. ALFAVIT do you compare to the road crew that makes modding the roadway to provide permanent full clutch. As if first tried to go on quicksand (more skidding than moving) and suddenly they parted, revealing, concealed their asphalt :)
That is, for increasing the permeability (to the target) it is possible to modify the vehicle (via W1) and the track (with the help of alfavita)
Last edited by арте:м on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59, edited 2 times in total.

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Thu Aug 21, 2014 0:06

Thanks Arte:M.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:34

Элиан wrote:Hello. Can you help? What is the difference in principle of operation Alfa-Vit from the action СК1м? СК1м looking for and supply the most favourable branches and scenarios(as I imagine) alpha-Vit turns rocking the current branch probability, as it bypasses the resistance of the society (the system). How to present alpha-Vit compared to Ск1м?
You have not the right understanding of the work of these products.
СК1М corrects the zone of interaction between the world and the operator on the subject of bad on the part of the operator (mostly), removing their disharmony interactions, roughness gone and the trend is accelerating. Well, that's if you don't count the pile of special modes ск1м (there is a cleansing of sorts, losing the music, etc.)
Alpha-Vit creates zones fundamental emphasis in the hard places of the world, starting (pushing You) from them in your movement with the trend. If You run through the swamp, the ordinary your movement to get bogged down in the mud, and the alpha-Vit allows to obtain at each step a new impetus falling on the "dry bump" your swamp.

None of them (СК1м, ALFAVIT) is not intended for interaction with society as the object of influence, as it is a second and more efficient (in this case) to create auspiciousness to a higher level.
For interaction with society is a special line of the social-minded products.

Хорошая

Post by Хорошая » Wed Aug 27, 2014 19:33

Good day to all :) Want to tell a little about my experience)) my husband and I purchased a pack about a month ago, as I wanted more on the day of purchase, it appeared in my backpack. Ochucheniya how I "flaked" for the first 2 hours - incredible :roll: As we walked from the office of Michael to the subway, I really wanted to start working with the deck, or at least shuffle the cards)) With this longing I descended into the subway. I get in the car, sit down, and here comes the train guy sits across from me, pulls out a deck of cards and begins to shuffle enchanting)))) And all the while looking at me))) It is such trick with a deck played that I was sitting slack-jawed - so dialogue with the world! :shock: :wiz )))))))))) That day it was not the only "other" card, which gave me a strong belief - a good buy az )))
The first thing I would like to work with is their own health, which me at the time bothered. I've picked up the wording, in the end, despite the fact that the wording was streamlined enough, I felt the organism down to individual organs))) it was Hard))) So, I warn you about health - be careful))
After that, I worked with different goals and trends, I liked it. I have a bracelet 2.6, it very much makes itself known when I'm working with a deck)) a Double blow to the target, so to speak))
I noticed that I had drawn the 9th card works worse than the imaginary one. The last time did not draw 9th card. Working with the imaginary in Simoron. The first time I really wanted the program because I could not understand - it is time to shuffle or not it's time?)) Then I realized that it is TIME))) When time does not shuffle, the world starts to slip or "give head"))), regularly so, until you react and not shuffle))) I Have sometimes in moments when it's time to shuffle, happens to be "deja vu", different topics every time as if recent frame was inserted by mistake)) a Very handy hint :ay
I am very happy with the deck, "pinky" - very noticeable! Of course, I want the program, but even that I can without the program - I really like :) Thank you very much, Michael!!! :o Tomorrow will come to your seminar :wink: :)<

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:22

Oh... Read the description, and just drooling :-) the free version will that be or is it too technologically difficult for the independent production, even the Lite-Lite version?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:28

Let's see ..... the free version is in the queue for my time to describe :)

маринаТМ

Post by маринаТМ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 13:51

Хорошая wrote:When time does not shuffle, the world starts to slip or "give head"))), regularly so, until you react and not shuffle)))
wow, there is a dependence... somehow that's NOT cool, IMHO...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 14:32

No, depending..... more precisely, You always live with her..the deck is only frequently gives optimal conditions. And all the effects of nablyudaem without it...and do not depend on her..... Of course much more "cool" to live with the loser not able to implement a significant part of the plan.

маринаТМ

Post by маринаТМ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 17:15

"cool" is actually to be able to take responsibility for their lives themselves, to control themselves, their life and not depend on any kind of artifacts, talismans, bracelets, decks, etc. crutches Yes! and all kinds of Teachers! - aspire to it. By the way, this idea came as a result of 6 month of wearing bracelets homemade version on all limbs, then physically took them off, a couple of years as, for more can to wear them - apparently a role for me, they made :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 28, 2014 19:31

Yeah, but that's what the problem is, I don't do "spikes", I'm making equipment. And alpha-Vit - including. That's why I wrote that the effects from the independent to "seize the trend in the bridle" and the use of the deck - alone. And they don't really scare those who have experienced this in life.
Tell me, do You use light? cell phones? machine? metro ? buses ? I mean, what "idea" do not use "crutches" can be very incorrect when it is impossible to distinguish the crutches the crutches. We all live in a real interaction with not very real world, which You do not know almost nothing (as its a real party).
I support completely the idea that people don't need to worry any izoterike, so I give the product simulators and animators and not the artifacts and paradigms of the world picture. Picture of the world are different and if the person is not stubborn and not stupid, the picture of the world is normally changing.

The world in which we live is destructive to the person and his abilities. and there is little to "take responsibility", because well, it took what? grinds who took such external realities and dying just about as not having taken (sometimes more often and faster).
A small and simple task - to learn to see the realities of the world more correctly, not quickly decay (in the sense that the body has lived a long, healthy and young, personally I have plans for a 1000 years) and against the background of gradually (or immediately) including using different methods to help yourself in this (train) is coming up what was lost.

Here are You first said "AHHH I don't like dependence", now write that in the spectrum of used ancient the free version (there are lots of other free), and in fact not in the subject. And what wrote that ? :)
You know what it is - there are consenting adults, they understand why alpha-Vit and what is the use of it. And no, depending - on the contrary. You quit BJ not because "they gave," because You suck "paradigm don't need crutches" -it is in fact correct, if you are not confused with one another because - see my comment above. I am sure that the usual means of communication, lighting and everything else you use - BUT IT's ALSO CRUTCHES ! :) and I'm serious.... much better is transport - teleport. Instead of the phone - telepathy and so on... and the light well kindle mental or to see in darkness. And it all really achievable and is fine... BUT the trouble is that in urban conditions and everyday life for most in a reasonable time - not likely.
So I try to help people quickly and effectively restore something of the skills. What to do in this life and in the current conditions. So just from the "I disagree" please do not flood :)
huh? :)
Then you know a long taken responsibility not only for themselves, but for more.... and to help these people a little bit to fix yourself and the world is my duty. Popular.
So next time first understand and then write.<

Тимур М.

Post by Тимур М. » Fri Aug 29, 2014 0:46

Sorry for flood, but just wanted to throw in my 5 cents.
Marina, I thought so too, because if the person is so like omnipotent, why would he need some artifacts to help. Take yourself in a fist and he'll do anything. After all, anything is possible. But if this world was perfect, everyone would have lived well. People who wanted to change everything for the better for ourselves and for the world are many, but not all came out, and it's not always that they (the world we now have such a filthy sensitive). And even if you understand how it works actually, and this information is true, then what? In order to write, you will not be using the pen? (I'm grossly generalizing) Actually Michael, as Patrushev (as far as I know) invented at the beginning of something for themselves to solve their own immediate problems. But then shared it with the other, for which they thank you. Because all products have a free counterpart. I used then a large period of no use (just not likely I was), no dependencies and I'm crashing I did not feel. But quality of life changes, when I noticed. All this I do not want to defend Michael, I just understand you as I also think so, and to hurt you don't want to. Just compare, you have the threat that you will attack someone. You have two option is to go to the kickboxing section, for example, to learn to fight, and if they can fight assholes :) or you have the option to hire security. So tell me, when you used products of Michael, you solve their problems themselves, purchasing the experience for you, or someone decides. And tell me this Castile or not.

НРР

Post by НРР » Fri Aug 29, 2014 16:55

Michael Hello! And when will the program for maps? Or is he out already?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:58

NRRimmediately clear that the recording of the lecture ( viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4136&start=725 ) didn't listen
The answer is: the plans should.
But not the first priority because:
1) no program trains the intuition of the operator;
2) program (comp) is not always at hand, in the subway for example, but sometimes it is urgent to shuffle the deck. Write the same mobile application is harder than a program for a computer.

НРР

Post by НРР » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:21

Thank You Vlad.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Sep 02, 2014 0:26

Soon be a Lite version released :)
To what extent can it handle? In other words, what is the limit?