Deck Alpha-Vit

Андрей С.
Re: Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Jul 28, 2014 0:46

интересующийсябж wrote:most Likely You don't need the money, and what You want money
Exactly.
That's the basics of basics :) with such purposes ("money") does not go far.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Mon Jul 28, 2014 0:48

Михаил_ wrote:Conventional unit can be converted into a convenient (minutes/tens of minutes/hours/days and so on).
Based on this, it turns out that the time scale, too, anyone - can push a target at least 10 minutes, at least a year? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:57

Галатея wrote:Hello Michael. Tell me how to formulate a goal for the money? You can simply "success in the monetary sphere" or better the specific amount to indicate?
even bothered to explain why it will never work....

ЕленаКусса

Post by ЕленаКусса » Mon Jul 28, 2014 13:57

how and where to buy it can be?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Deck Alpha-Vit

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jul 28, 2014 14:30

ЕленаКусса wrote:how and where to buy it can be?
Комплект карт «Альфа-Вит»

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Mon Jul 28, 2014 23:05

Thank you very much for the advice.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Jul 29, 2014 13:23

Galateamoney is not the goal. It is necessary to set a goal. And the money will follow, if needed. Some of the goals without money are achieved. Money cannot be the goal. Our world do not care to them. And there are worlds where no money at all. This is briefly. And more fully the topic of money in the forums raised many times, read...

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Tue Jul 29, 2014 23:30

But if I want a job with a good salary, then how do I bypass the subject of money in the formulation of the goal?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 30, 2014 0:08

well, actually work, too bad goal - good goal of creative self-realization (as the option is to work with it) where everything is in harmony, including the material level...
like....
simply if work is a calling, buzz, creativity, and desired - it's usually there, and so everything is in harmony (well there are exceptions), but if it is only for wages.... you have to understand why You need the salary at all. That is to aim (t/e/ why salary)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jul 30, 2014 0:09

Well, read the entire guide to setting goals. Them at least on this forum, even in Google - a lot.
First, as a "good salary" may be the main criterion of desire work?! Maybe it is worth to look for work, which gives the possibility of expression, freedom of creativity, discovering their own potential, the ability to communicate with interesting people, and so forth? Or you just want to plow like a slave to get a "good salary"?
Secondly, obviously, the salary you need for something, not to enjoy the view of numbers on account? Here on this and set goals. I don't know, for example, you want the world to ride, well put "a job that satisfies my need for travel." By the way, this leaves the opportunity for another script implementing the desired, in addition to "salary", which is good.

Галатея

Post by Галатея » Wed Jul 30, 2014 23:05

Thank you very much for the clarification!

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Wed Jul 30, 2014 23:39

Андрей С. wrote:
Secondly, obviously, the salary you need for something, not to enjoy the view of numbers on account? Here on this and set goals.
I remember a long time until the technique is not very reliable was glitched, as it sistemku, and I have added zeros, Yes good :) A love that is indescribable just the most sincere and genuine. As a hungry child, who presented with a box of chocolates. And absolutely no matter what to spend. I went to euphoria, as if took something, almost flying. Yes looked not disappear if toe. And then squandered slightly, but rather right and left shook, as also the sum recovered herself.... and then a notification that "sorry for the mistake, we all write-back" and negative I score. Here is a fall with a mini-Olympus. :)
Even not only pleasing to the possibility, which becomes more. Noli bestow pleasure, although I believe that someone may not. I then even from depressing the mood in the absolute plus knocked out, even while nothing is spent. Maybe I'm an exception to the General statistics. :?
ps Actually, to hell with work, to hell with the salary. Money is much more pleasant without these conventions, like peanuts without the shell :) Well this is just philosophy. :oops:
pps (well, this is a purely subjective experience)

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05

I've been there:)). A bit beguiled the price, and thought a million dollars(then the Internet was slow and using a landline phone). This evening, one of the most pleasant memories :). To say that I flew :) this is not what to say... my Legs just carried me outside and I was looking at the whole world again as a free man, as if in jail or in the desert came across the water. Here's how our souls chained the financial. That's when I saw what I really :)completely different.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 15:35

Well, You scare me :) with life experience that goes :) well I had a million dollars - is peanuts :) to spend money quickly and nothing special about it.
Don't know :) many times when I "flew" are associated in my memory with the full FINA :) when he had to think to get ice cream or leave to travel (relatively speaking).
Over time you realize that there is no relationship of life processes and Finance almost. Very weak.
What can you buy for money? I had a habit of different nice things to buy just as extra motivation sometimes to do something that brings money :) the last few years it's already not working - zero satisfaction from any of the toys. It is processes. But they are not usually concerned directly with Finance.
Yes, I spend a lot of money. But mostly it is some of those things just they cost a lot.... well, the movement around the world, plus a domestic (eco food, all the stuff for household type cleaners, ovladeniya and other users)...
But I am not dependent on it - just can afford and allow you to deal with.
By the way, it often happens that "spend" no less a headache than you earn is to find the right book-to-master.... whole story ..... so I don't know - better pricelimit a free healthy harmonious and imaginative filled with life, where finances as much as really need.

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Thu Jul 31, 2014 15:42

Good day!
Michael is absolutely right.
When the pocket is only on that one thing just escalates the understanding of the process.
And experience received for the money is much more thrilling :)
Because the selection just turns and creative :)
And if there is not very much different but then was really starting to get confused on what to do with them)
However a million bucks I'm not spending)
Sincerely yours, Marat

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 31, 2014 15:49

well, "confused", I was definitely not confused :) but there is a long time (for me) very different processes... well, there is technical-the family-creative and everywhere Finance of course of course used, but more of a "background" process. Not to say that they are always perfect, but I'm not 10жильный :) it would be ideal - even more would be felt shortage of time.
million I spent in the office (his) and a long time ....but the essence has not changed. well, the same spent - well, only when distributed in time, it is not so noticeable at all....
Any amount of money is just a fiction and with "freedom" have nothing to do with at all.

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sat Aug 02, 2014 15:55

I'd like to test the deck along with the program, the wife is working intuitively, and as always, with a new product, soldered a cleanse for sloppy wording :roll: came to the conclusion that for such steep hardware need software :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 02, 2014 17:51

dad-yeah.... I remember.... with the soft really harder.....

Мариомар

Post by Мариомар » Sat Aug 02, 2014 18:03

Михаил_ wrote:dad, Yes.... I remember.... with the soft really harder.....
But more interesting :wink: Intuitively she's not too bad, but again the words of his wife, "lacking a hard skeleton in the algorithm, intuitively more lax, there is no 100% feeling the need for shuffling", although 2 small netlogstatic goals were realized at 80 percent, and quickly

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Sat Aug 02, 2014 20:26

Yes, the easy targets are implemented quickly. Moreover, it is noticed that if the target is almost achieved, but there's some slippage, it is enough for me to deactivate the pack, and the goal instantly achieved. I works very well when the whole Yu is set to achieve I needed emotional state. In my feelings even better than with K1. Also really looking forward to the publication of the software, for comparison work. With the intuitive scenario, sometimes there is doubt that you “heard” yourself right.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sun Aug 03, 2014 17:33

a job that satisfies my need for travel." By the way, this leaves the opportunity for another script implementing the desired, in addition to "salary"
Shanin's book "Around the world in 280$" - proof.
squandered slightly, but rather right to left Motala
With credit cards the same story. And pensioners were tricked impose: "a Gift from Sberbank, 15000 to have the account". Bonuses type of miles Scam: the cheapest ticket you need to make purchases on 1,5-2 million roubles, on annual card service in the end will spend more...

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 22:54

Михаил_ wrote:In the near future I also plan to publish a Lite-Lite version of the deck ....
Мариомар wrote:I'd like to test the deck along with the program
I'd like to test at least the Lite-Lite version of the deck ....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 05, 2014 0:41

Well, the Lite version will be later :)

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Aug 09, 2014 18:24

Well, the Lite version will be later
For those who cannot wait, here is the Lite-Lite version:
1) take 10 of the same cartons
2) on the 9 of them write
Alpha-Vit mindmachine.EN&t=5559
3) Put the numbers from 0 to 8
4) On the blank map write a goal.

Misha, somehow will work, because there is a reference to this forum topic? Many wrote that they even have forum topics like Lite versions of the products are :)

Somebody sensitive - please check the algorithm.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Sat Aug 09, 2014 19:04

So probably will not work :). Easier from ordinary maps to make ( the suit of clubs).