Automatic control system of translations.

Андрей С.
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:14

Yeah, for example, Webmoney elementary replenished from the card PrivatBank, Yandex-money, too, see for example the exchanger obmenka.ua (not advertising :)), you can transfer or on your R-purse Webmoney, or to the office... Well, the card of PrivatBank in Ukraine have probably all have who at least some payments makes :)

Симон

Post by Симон » Fri Oct 31, 2014 16:45

Thank you!

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Fri Oct 31, 2014 23:07

"Kiwi" is also to Ukraine reached: https://t.qiwi.com

Кирилл.

Post by Кирилл. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 14:37

Good afternoon.

I have a package of PC+, which I wanted to add a personal reference instead of FRM. In the system the ability to control them no. It is possible to transfer this product to another group?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Nov 05, 2014 18:37

No, there is no such possibility.

Кирилл.

Post by Кирилл. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:23

And it is possible somehow to implement? Just a set of those same products, for example.

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:55

Кирилл. wrote:And it is possible somehow to implement? Just a set of those same products, for example.
What's the point? :? The same set outside the package PC+ will be more expensive. If there is no space, add another group and make a personal reference :) Or something I do not understand!? :oops:

Кирилл.

Post by Кирилл. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 13:32

I wanted to combine the products of PC+ and a personal reference to improve the effect. Now can't do because they come in one package and you can not control them. The only option at the moment is a separate order of the same products and add them to the binding, but it is more expensive. So the question is - is it possible to implement the possibility of a separation package PC+ to transfer from one products to another group of slots, to vacant to add a binding? Or perhaps just a PC+ display as a set of components of products to be able to have them separately controlled.

I hope could explain. :?

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 14:08

Last edited by АндрейПМ on Fri Nov 07, 2014 15:04, edited 1 time in total.

Кирилл.

Post by Кирилл. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 14:24

Not quite - done once for the profile, but is connected, if necessary, for each group separately and is in the group 1 slot. Ie PC+ (occupies 5 slots), I connect it can't. :)

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 15:03

Кирилл. wrote:Not quite - done once for the profile, but is connected, if necessary, for each group separately and is in the group 1 slot. Ie PC+ (occupies 5 slots), I connect it can't. :)
Yes, now also found :) Thought it was only for AMB in the broadcast... :oops:

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Fri Nov 07, 2014 15:55

Question: I want to increase the number of groups of slots in the club's broadcast - I'm on 4 groups. It turned out that now we have to add up to 8, and I like it very much. Is it possible to add only 2 groups?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri Nov 07, 2014 19:01

Кирилл. wrote:And it is possible somehow to implement? Just a set of those same products, for example.
I wrote that it is impossible. Well, you can buy items separately, but discounts will not be.
Любоовь wrote:Question: I would like to increase the number of groups of slots in the club's broadcast - I'm on 4 groups. It turned out that now we have to add up to 8, and I like it very much. Is it possible to add only 2 groups?
No. Let's club - in the appropriate topic :)

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Tue Apr 21, 2015 21:42

Read the whole thread, the answer is not found. Can I temporarily disable (freeze) a group of slots, to go another 9 months? Or if I'm going to disconnect the incomplete group to be enabled already it will not. You will need to buy a new one?

НРР

Post by НРР » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:10

Can you temporarily disable, then you will need to reconnect)

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:29

Thank you!

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Sun Apr 26, 2015 20:23

hi,how much is worth the money, translatio-3.0 /slots-1,mode-2345, 2years.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Apr 26, 2015 20:47

drumke Radevaafter you register in the personal Cabinet, you can create different versions of the broadcasts and will be immediately visible to their cost.

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Fri May 01, 2015 18:23

hi, pazhaluysta tell me that so - name, how to complete ,it is possible to explain in detail, thanks in advance.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri May 01, 2015 18:41

Name - the name of the person.
TVersity need registration? in the study of translation?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 01, 2015 18:54

drumke Radeva
http://www.mindmachine.ru/translation.htm register here
Then log in http://trans.quantummagic.org/ and place your order in your personal Cabinet.

друмка радева

Post by друмка радева » Sat May 02, 2015 21:19

I already have checked out and paid,I don't know what e ti reduction of mean -name , :wink: I already know thanks PETR99.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Nov 19, 2015 20:37

New stream "Carmel" you Can say it's a gem of a season this year, as bright and strong as the VIP Pandora or actor... but many may not know how unique and specific the last two....

Carmel actually, it's in particular (in this particular) small and very cozy-a distinctive-a lovely town on the Pacific coast of California.
http://knowabroad.com/moi-puteshestviya ... rvy-j.html
http://knowabroad.com/moi-puteshestviya ... toroj.html
http://www.holidaym.ru/mel/usa/gid_carmel.php

For attunement you can read the text on the links above... But does a town to broadcast has very, very not straight, but it was there and based on certain settings, so clearly there's going to perceive it was created.

By the way, according to the latest data surfaced everywhere on the web, and multilateral with a good evidence base, until recently the coast was a territory of Tartary, for the same reason, on early maps of the Northern America is a "blind spot" - the white zone.... and do not think that this is propaganda, this kind of data is ubiquitous in foreign sources.

Stream Carmel tied to financial freedom.
This is a condition when finances are "sticky" to person thing, as when there are problems "where to get/how to make money", but there is a feeling that money is simply a gift to the world(actually of course system), naturally incrementing to person.
This is a relaxed state when the money could and should be spent on their creative processes, not steamed in a sweat, without sleep, spending all his life and all the time in the day for the "process" of making them.
Simultaneously stream "Carmel" is the label "I" is peculiar to a certain elite layer of the world. The presence of this label is one of the reasons (and quite important) relaxed and easy regeneration of the money supply. I'm sure many know (at least heard/read) of people who in his biography have a point where "lords of dirt" seems to be no apparent reason. Some "fortuitous circumstances".
Why Carmel has served as a starting point ? Because it focused relaxed people who came to the financial freedom it this way. And for many in this world of big money is just a total prisoner of the processes of your company/Corporation/business. In this case we are talking about the right of freedom, when people are actually outside the system of control or minimal control and are creative in your own condition. Carmel is an expensive place (see article above), there live and there come to rest very wealthy people. There you can easily stumble on such "Congress" owners "Jaguars", flooded the city, or stumble on some "celebrity" in the usual cafe or art show, which is crowded of the city.

When we talk about PROPER goal setting, then we are talking about that finances should not be the ultimate goal, the goal should be what they are. Here, the most "kicking" signal just the signal "to spend money on their creative needs." Yes, maybe it's rather primitive from our point of view needs — painting in a house or an expensive car or something like that, but the internal state of these people exactly suited to the purpose — they are relaxed and worried about how much money is left, they feel they are constantly a sufficient condition. Or as one friend said - "now money for me is just meaningless icons".
The combination of state type of Carmel and beacon-tag "I" for a certain stratum of the world, is a good guarantee of personal success is associated with wealth Finance (but not only them, also with the implementation of its undertakings in this world...).
But we should not fool ourselves — this condition is not a GUARANTEE, simply because it will help those who are ready (willing and able to relax), it is encouraging, and will You give yourself to push depends on You. And also it implies that the person is in a creative position in relation to the world, movable, changeable. If someone is going to sit under the stream in place and do nothing — it it will be close to zero, while on one label and sticking system of the sources of money and may have something to be attracted, but in passive mode the efficiency will be low.

Simple example — run of this broadcast my friend brought the next day to the emergence of prospects for a new job for him, but coming partly within the scope of its interests and main profile. Now he is able to slow clarify whether it is he and do I need it there (take it or not/wants to or not). The steering, t/e/ all according to the profile of the broadcast :)
In General, Carmel is suitable for everyone, from small to large, but is recommended mainly for a rather narrow circle of people who already have their own successful business (many business people have a constant headache and hassle).
In connection with a specific profile of "price tag" will be high. Stream takes up 4 slots, is paid in the mode SP, on a monthly basis and will cost 10K per month.

To her into the bargain, recommended another new stream, "Elfika", it read more...
(the availability of the interface will be later today).<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 19:00

Stream "Elf"

The basis of this broadcast is based on two main factors:

- set the inner voice "I am real", increasing its "volume", one might say, is a kind of analogue of "module priority present themselves"; in other words, one way or another, people clearly begin to feel your essence, your core;

algorithms replacing negative experiences with positive — replace "bricks" the negative experience in the Foundation of personality to positive, thus leading to changes in personality and behavior and harmonious way; this occurs either consciously ("I change this setting"), and automatically in everyday life, in a variety of situations.

Further includes:

- other algorithms freeing yourself from the fears blocking;
- "play" state, when there is no "losses" (this is just the elements of the "game"), and the "game" and it has "win";
- the state of harmonious relations with the world, correct energy exchange and "exchange of benefits" (including, but not only: the more you give the more you get, and so on);
- Golden state trust yourself and the world, self-confidence, etc.;
- unconditional trust and acceptance, written with all the children of this world;
- it is from past experience;
- it is recorded with dolphins;
it is the same, but from the outside world, that is, from the back side of the interaction.

Overall, awakens the corresponding own experience and making it "loud", prevailing over the negative experience.

Feedback (main)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 19:01

Alex
// stream is enabled 14 Oct mental Oct 16 servers in modes 123456
14 Oct
[13:38:00] Alexey: the mood was very cheerful)
[13:42:21] Alex: like an hour already watching from inside the ease and elevation of mood) i.e. suddenly it all came
15 Oct
[13:35:51] Alexey: today the whole day some process is in the region of the heart chakra, such tangible) in your thoughts go, and some don't know
[13:36:20] Alexey: what kind of "digest" there
[13:42:04] Alexey: internal easy, to broadcast, this was not
[13:45:17] Alex: you know, if only for the sake of this state is to connect the stream :)
[13:50:05] Alex: and it softens the effect of the pendant is a panacea.
19 Oct
[10:24:07] Alex: there was a healthy apathy I feel its natural and it is felt that some left-wing "buildings" posing as their own, but they are not. they manifest themselves in mental obsasyvanie some situations, trying to catch me for them, to impose insights, bring fears and other stuff
[10:24:53] Alex: wasn't this obvious before, i.e. I still felt her, and now apathy is highlighted
[10:25:28] Alexey: conditionally, I trusted him, apathy) and everything became easier
// the following two messages carved personal details
[10:26:52] Alex: then there's the situation ... helped) i.e. it is a direct so beautifully lit) much funny
[10:27:47] Alex: ie, this add-on wanted to be offended and to hold it together...
[10:28:01] Alex: and gave it all in my mind
[10:29:49] Alexey: very awesome stream, I like :)
// after switching in mode 7
[14:27:53] Alex: in the solar plexus is warm in the evening watching :)
[14:29:18] Alex: it is similar to when you fall in love with someone, only then it is in anahata :)
[14:39:29] Alex: I understand that the alien side of himself is a parasite?
[14:39:57] Alex: I began to notice
[14:42:47] saband: maybe
but I'd imagine that this is your sore spot, which the parasite pulls
[14:43:18] saband: ie not just the impact of the parasite, which is undoubtedly there, but the curvature in the cocoon/the psyche is that he catches there
[14:46:05] Aleksey: under the stream already pulling :) completely indifferent attitude was that I was very surprised
[14:47:22] Alex: and as a slight, positive calm, bliss direct)
[14:49:37] saband: Yes
but I did not put there specifically anti-parasitic components, it is a side effect that was better heard - that it I laid :)
as for the parasite, it removes a psychological manipulation, but does not solve the issue of the direct pulses in the nervous system
[14:50:23] Alex: funny that for all the time use of BJ, I just now began to distinguish his from someone else
Andrew
// stream is enabled 14 Oct mental Oct 16 servers in modes 123457
14 Oct
[12:41:51] Andrew: ISS resistant, cool :)
[12:58:58] Andrew: not Even the ISS... rather will focus on internal state. Yes, unusual. Freezes sometimes :)
[13:01:05] Andrew: Difficult words :) The sense of playfulness children
[14:05:55] Andrew: 'hard' unaccustomed phase ended :) was soft and cool... cool as
[16:05:49] Andrew: As is quite normal. Left side effects light defocusing (possibly individual - it happens through time you start something new) and the pressure in his head. Physically now stream feels like a low frequency hum of high-voltage transformer, barely noticeable. I think with the inclusion on the servers will be more powerful, but no less comfortable.
15 Oct
[12:47:07] Andrei: Hi. Enable broadcast for servers (if already involved) did not draw in any way :) Half-day trips, second in physical labor. Ventilation was collected with a colleague. Fun, energetic state drive creativity. It's hard for me to judge, it is very difficult to assess, and the part in the creative process, for me there is no one to see and appreciate :) but if I didn't naguchi felt something.. don't know how to say... uniqueness of internal :) In! Not obstinacy :) i.e. internal knowledge of solutions in a changing, dynamic situation, what is it right in the end :) Clear (worry) so.
[19:36:41] Andrew: that's what he wanted to describe. Pretty cool reaction noted. Has changed radically the process of emotional reactions. I'm a man discreet (believed himself to be convinced myself -it does not matter :) ) and if I'm doing something, and I pull at this point, I'm more of a noted annoyance this fact to myself, but apparently never showed or no showed (as before) and then again, and then the second found that emotion manifests itself in full force, ie, I instantly started complaining, no tantrums :)but quite dramatically, while inside it has been detached, I watched it from the side and as would not have participated in the process. And since I'm in the process involved, respectively, is not emotionally swayed and energy without loss. Clearly explained ? :) Have something like that in the broadcast?
[19:59:29] Andrew: It's clearly closer to the state I - real than it was before.
16 Oct
[14:53:38] Andrew: With the 'I'm real', I probably still rushed :) Yes, it's better than to sit and sulk and be silent in a rag, but also probably not an option :) As a tool (one) for the hard and necessary socialnyh interactions will probably go as inexpensive in energy because 'I've been out of the conflict', and only.
[15:25:31] saband I would guess that this obuchalka/scrapping unit
[15:34:15] Andrew: does Not come to mind, but it seems :) Perky stream turned, and a diverse kaleidoscope of events of the inner :) I jammed the gear pulls this off, with a different action went... I probably only Panacea anything remotely similar was...
17 Oct
// then about the strong emotional reaction to a specific event
[16:34:19] Andrew: Yeah, you're right :) Hooked emotionally and it was only the beginning. Our you a conversation on this topic raised a certain stratum of consciousness, which began to spin and after the talk I covered quite. From childhood, rose the wall of some grievances, disappointments, unfulfilled expectations, in short - the darkness . By the middle of the night I already on the wall began to climb slowly, and then again took the tablet and read your latest message and I feel better... :) I am very grateful to you for this post and for the conversation as a whole. Much has podcasters, although still a feeling that not until the end. Well, the second time will go in circle :) So be sure with high probability (possibly situational and personal characteristics significantly affected) stream is very effective in this regard :) In addition to the other amenities already tracked.
18 Oct
[18:20:20] Andrew: ... the part that lifts the blocks, with that in mind, sernosti our (I myself), give a effect much more than expected, as I understand it. Else, it is the trust itself and the world as hard working, but pales in comparison to the previously mentioned.
// experimental switching of the modes in 123457 123456
[20:14:48] Andrew: Oh, interesting effects, one side went, then on the other hand, immediately in the third place there was :)
[20:15:31] Andrew: And it's for 5 minutes :) In the 7th mode powerfully and smoothly everywhere
[20:32:17] Andrew: by the Way, the frequency decreases :)
[20:33:21] Andrew: I mean is svehu downwards. Now the lower centers are actively working
[20:35:23] Andrew: Analogy would lead with a traffic light.. red, then flashing yellow becomes flashing, then flashing green and lights up constantly too :) Only colors pobolishe and I'm interested in chtt will be when all the lights :)
[21:07:31] Andrew: easy ... noise in the ears appeared
19 Oct
[10:30:27] Andrew: On the broadcast for the night like uleglas all and is now a very :)
[11:34:32] Andrew: Yeah, there is a certain softness :)
[11:36:39] Andrew: ... there is Nothing supernatural in 6ke I have not seen, probably still this individual came :)
[11:41:19] Andrew: In the chaos, situational troubles, flash smoothed out well :) Immediately worked out talalka. In 7ke squares and reservoirs.
[11:41:59] Andrew: Today was such sitatsii me.
// the experiment was finished and switched back to 123457
22 Oct
// asked to write a review of a General nature
[18:56:59] Andrey malevany: I Want to share first impressions from the broadcast. At my request (the choice is unconscious, but it seemed to be correct :) ) the test passes in modes 123457 stereo. All other broadcasts for the purity test was disabled, with the exception of the club. At the stage of binding, there is a slight ISS, but rather more similar to inner focus, but that does not interfere with the chores. After I covered "pre-effect" with almost physical, funny feelings rebuild in the skull : ) it's Parallel to the state of mental ease and childlike playfulness. In this 'hard' part of include over , in my head, everything calmed down, became soft and warm. Were only barely noticeable smooth low-frequency hum, as from a high-voltage transformer. Thus ended the 1st day. At night the feelings/events nothing was said. I don't remember anything!
The second day passed on a wave of creative drive. Recognized the emergence of an interesting sensation, which after some not very successful attempts of the analysis, had named me as a "inner certainty" :) When it is in variable situations from within appears the correct solution is unambiguous. Yes, and slightly changed the emotional response. In the extreme, manifested inner detachment, i.e., outwardly I emocionou vengeance, and in the process does not involved.
By the evening of the 3rd day, I have to say, for me, quite unexpectedly, in communication on different topics, got up the layer of consciousness, a certain, some children's resentment, the unfulfilled expectation of it.d.etc., and to the middle of the night I'm almost on the wall was ready to climb from all of this. The study went rigid. By the morning I do feel better :)
Further, nothing particularly remarkable happened. Apparently, he used :) Excellent mood, despite the fact that wanting to ruin it a lot found. Energy, drive. The external acepsimas below, I thought.
Yeah, forgot to mention, noted that the process is quite manageable mentally. I.e. the elaboration of the blocks can be strengthen/weaken/stop, but the process must be controlled, the autopilot doesn't work, begins to demolish. IMHO :)
Alina
// stream connected 15 Oct mode 17
18 Oct
Recently I was disturbed by frequent anxiety attacks, I felt constant tension and self-loathing of your body. And now, two days something inside me is normal, as if something was in its place. When I feel the familiar pulse of fear, irritation, anger, resentment for some household and not the questions as if they remain on the surface, like ripples on the water, but deep inside me I feel calm. On change of permanent passivity and desire to lie down on the bed looking at the ceiling came the desire to do something, the desire to change something in itself, not pressing, light, soft and calm, the desire for action development. While this desire does not prevent the former way of life, but the condition is much nicer the usual "leave me alone, I don't want to". In General, the feeling of release and relief.
// further to the written reviews there, but, overall, there is an increase of positive emotions, the conscious active interaction with the stream it does not.
Catherine
// stream connected 15 Oct mental Oct 16 servers in modes 123456, 18 Oct switched to 17
15 Oct
[16:56:44] Andrew: Gauvreau didn't listen to myself, but now cheerful, happy, though more often it happens that after a day with the kids just blacked out and all :) I almost quote. In both! :)
[17:05:36] Andrew: But... there is one thing :) Katya has one trait or quality, I do not know as correctly to call if it is something concentrated, that's all! Absolutely EVERYTHING :) Around the deluge... That is, it fails to divide attention or consciousness on at least 2 streams :) And at the moment when, as I understand it, she sat and watched the show. I asked about feelings, to which it was said: "well, I watched the movie and didn't listen to your feelings" :)
18 Oct
[17:25:56] Andrew: any questions on this subject in the blank: 'Well, what can I say? I feel good. And it is connected with the stream, not connected... I don't know'. Habits without the internal censor is difficult to assess any changes. So I take the rap for two :)
[17:35:32] Andrew: that I know better and I'm thinking not if you want to disconnect it.. :^) there Is a study, but can she do it with them... and I get hurt. And divorce is not a long time :x
[17:36:15] saband: but more about that please
[18:03:52] Andrew: Guess this is the aspect of combining the two powerful tools for the person who uses them in a passive, not directly aware where the Shoe pinches and who do not intend themselves as 'clean', a portrait of the average layman. I started this track with card feminine. The subconscious is an interesting thing :) How it works there, when in autopilot - it is not clear... so, when a card his wife gave emotional background and so is not always smooth began to change terribly. Sometimes I had the feeling that the modules on the list every few hours has varied, but since the card I was prescribed on my own and passed it on time was somehow to control it, in the sense of louder/quieter. With the inclusion of the broadcast of the rose deeper layers anyway.
[18:08:40] Andrew: I understand what I'm doing and where all this is taken hung, and you count as for the person who does not set himself the goal of study, though may outwardly say what he wants this?!
[18:09:48] Andrew: So, maybe it individually, but the dosage and choice of modes should be quite conscious. Otherwise, the cell :)
// in the end decided to switch to design mode 123456 17
28 Oct
[16:58:32] Andrew: Switching to 7th mode gave a result. Everything settled down, it was clearly more balanced. But the man who does not seek to change something that is not in control of yourself and can/wants to track changes. Ie only from the obvious things can otfiksirovat. And on a normal opinion this is clearly not pull.
Dmitry
// stream connected 15 Oct mental Oct 16 servers in modes 1234
16 Oct
powerfully gathered cocoon( maybe from prog in the UK, maybe from my team in LM...). on the matter. on the action. and felt like I was in 22m lasso - a fool.
some space where I can look from the outside and for themselves and what is around.
but! strangely, I slept-I lay ALL day.
woke up and went 21-30 in the evening!!
and went at 7am.
the response of the wife that "you kind of sucked. as the energy left..."
17 Oct
stream... weird.
the most powerful was when we were talking and then another two or three hours. I told you that my wing and I ideas gush.
well, I read more about OLDI, OOO"cracker." there is about an institution Shutov told.
so I began to read - well, neither here nor there, and after a 2 hour conversation - finally! very the cashier had read.
now?! Hey, I slept today as it twitched. on the whole movement. though in a dream.
woke up from a dream that ended a nightmare, and you reassured me. and the situation was...hard and heavy, and you, though tough, but the right words found. and was ...honest, that is. like something close to her heart was immediately removed and I was helped.
Yes, that is weird.
23 Oct
your broadcast.
sory that I wrote "released", just my aspect of moodiness :) involved.
child like this. very strange.
and positive aspects, side view, surprise( pleasant, I'd say the children's amazement at all that surrounds what's going on.)
non-judgment.
Renata
// stream is connected, October 24 modes 17
28 Oct
It's incredibly short
Class I like very much
It was like a breath of fresh air or the wind of change
She had me relaxed internally, I became a Woman again, dancing the dance of love
And before that was loaded and no practice didn't help
Tube dislodged
The guilt of my beach is gone
I felt that everything is possible... therefore, don't make big steps to a new partner and you know - complete the old, this is awesome, why it had been unclear??)))
1 Nov
// asked to write a review of a General nature
How to do it ) I can write a review, of course, but so dumb to do it - Andrew, so many beautiful feelings, threads like to stick them into words?
Maybe he will come
Let's wait about a week, or sooner if trample - write) I want to see more
By the way asleep so fail
Like in a cocoon somewhere
And to me there is an inner voice tells all sorts of truths)
I'm generally so you have a little more time
Life is not a wheel of fortune
Here it is if you use a maximum of 5 words)
2 Nov
1. It is significant that at the time of switching broadcast I passed the clock and noticed the time, but mixed up the night in the morning))) and I thought "Oh, maybe is already included")))
2. That same night (working at night) - the number of incidents that are given to understand that it is not my place...
3. On the verge of leaving a job, fell in love with another person
4. Realized that living with the wrong man
5. To change life is not frightening! It seems that everything is so obvious! That is a win-win.
6. Increased perception... just like playing Inside the paint... Hard to describe, as I perceive them, but I just Purrrrr all the time! And when it was long, crying like a baby, loudly, sincerely, but quickly forget why))
7. The voice of the spirit, pure as ever, I know exactly to the last detail, what and when to do, where to go, what to do and everything happens at the right time with accuracy to a couple of minutes o_o
8. Influence on people, I noticed, it is possible to envelop the aura of calm (before I knew how to do neosoznanno)
9. And in General - opens the memory of the magical abilities, you know what to do with candles to guide the flow of light; looking at the moon on a planetary scale get any answers... I thought that was nuts. "Let them," decided.
10. The flow of energy in communicating with people, magical... the world as an open book! I'd say it was the key to the deciphering of my knowledge of the subtle bodies) and everything is very harmoniously matches the case and situation, mindfulness and insight a lot, but it is even effect on the psyche, exacerbated intuition, people become clean mirrors (OR I MAKE THEM SUCH NOW, because it was cleaner?)
I am very pleased with the effect produced!Feel the accuracy and timeliness of everything that happens, sometimes using explosions and pain, but again, for a while)) And this method is in harmony with the good of the Whole)
saband
// stream connected 14 Oct mental Oct 16 servers in modes 123457, from 18 to 19 the number was experimentally prepollical modes 123456, then came back
16 Oct
Before effect felt. Vivid sensations after the mental connection was not. The inclusion on the servers felt powerful, until the defocus and the inability to concentrate for 2-5 minutes.
17 Oct
I like THIS block removed
it's not that the stone fell from the soul, and the whole mountain range
a huge tension was gone
and I'm so used to it...
Yes, my limbs twitching o_o
as if I stood straining every muscle for a very long time
feel like anahata whole life has been twisted into a knot and clad in plaid. left such a huge stress that I was already unusual. I'd say better than after iboga... Yes, and now I believe that is possible without iboga no less efficient to do :)
block, however, is historical, and we both shot, but I'm pretty sure that mainstreaming and successful withdrawal contributed its own stream... although I didn't expect that she will manifest itself, but clearly fits in the recorded
and for this block the second one went... as much physics there, shaking in the process, and now all the time you want the shoulders to straighten and his chest stick out) kapets, I've not been)
if the first impression was "Hey, where is my tension, as I used to, I'm now breaking them" :) now - "how I lived with it all my life?!" :)
23 Oct
Based on our own experiences and reviews of other subjects :) come to the conclusion that the algorithm for removing blocks and replacing negative experience turned positive, effective, and acts very powerfully, but the effect strongly depends on the ability and skills to negotiate with him for real. I admit that in the presence of strong internal conflict when a person completely refuses to listen to yourself, this thing can lead to an exacerbation of the conflict. When ability to hear themselves, everything can be negotiated :) and, thus, to adjust the power and manifestation of the effects.
Personally for me, the speed of the desired change has reached such a level that I, perhaps for the first time, he can't keep up. Clearly understanding and feeling that the new algorithms of behavior that I choose are more constructive, I nevertheless allow myself to light the kickbacks... which give a very bright negative reaction themselves. Something like "you seem to have decided to do things differently and realized that old version of you is hurting, so why the hell do you keep fucking around?!" :) Want to focus is not guilt, and not anger itself, as happened to me earlier (especially the second), is exactly the understanding that I suffer garbage and I myself also feel bad about it, but no negativity toward yourself - on the contrary, you could say I'm filled with understanding and treat yourself very gently and kindly -- at least in comparison to how it was before.
At the same time, I'm pretty sure that the intensity can be reduced as the softer modes of broadcast, and mentally, however, my very desire for change does not allow me to do that :) That is, internally, I so want to change, and the voice itself-this became so loud that I can't ignore it under the pretext of "it can and then". Sometimes I even want to intentionally deafen themselves to go pizza to eat, download computer game and get stuck in it - but even mild attempts to stun, like a handful of roasted nuts or a half-hour Topia monitor, lead to such a state that do not want to repeat :) at least until the memory is fresh :)
In other words, I was not quite prepared for the fact that, first, changes will be so rapid, and, secondly, the fact that they will not happen "by magic" :) apparently they previously did not happen, but, as the intensity was lower, we could afford pohalyavit, and now - well, no, or much less... because when your nature has been actively protesting against the waste of life in some garbage, it will not pohilevich :)
However, I realize that now described is only one aspect, which, moreover, is not a major, and perhaps even individual, and I am not in that state all the time - on the contrary, most of the time I enjoy life and do not bother with such speculation, but this moment also should be considered.
I think to try to combine with podagricomela cleaning... Andrew already tried it, and commented on two words: "hell mix" :)
2 Nov
The algorithm is made in such a way that pushes the understanding of what is happening and/or existing issues on a conscious level, and ignoring it seems unlikely, and the person begins to change himself, choosing the best combination of softness and effectiveness... although it should be noted that, at first, for the individual this can be confusing and slightly shocking, but not traumatic.
I started making AI... this is a little steeper than just the psychological blocks :) for me, at least. And, it seems, told me last time I was kicked is that from the SBA. At the same time - relax. Well, not that full, but relax... I still strained, but much less than before, and quickly quit this thankless job :)

A figurative description of one of the aspects associated with the replacement of negative experience positive... you Can imagine the structure/building, standing on a Foundation. Obviously, if the foundations are "building blocks" of a negative experience, it affects all "structure", that is, the personality structure, algorithms, behavior, and so on. Disassemble all "structure" to replace the "brick" in the Foundation - not possible, people need to live somewhere :) My algorithm involves "pulling" this "brick" and replace it with a new one (positive experience), and it is fast and it requires many repetitions of positive experiences to the primary fixing (i.e., begins to have a positive effect immediately, and then - on the rise), and is used as "entry points" to everyday life situations.

Overall, at the moment, the main active aspects are seen as replacement for the negative experience positive, as well as "increase volume" itself,-the present, the rest is more "tuning" in nature.<