Automatic control system of translations.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:58

Probably nobody does this on purpose, just sort of, if you consider manifestations around - spontaneous, there's always the surf zone, where stronger storm and Bob, and always someone to let's say "unlucky" (and Vice versa lucky because gives a different depth of experience) is there. There are more catches with different consequences. Here on the forum usually happens exacerbation before the release of the new products even if I haven't announced and nobody but me know about them.

Мариночка

Post by Мариночка » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21

bc Help to understand with a problem! I wrote an appeal request, where everything is explained in detail on the website of Michael/in the forum part about the broadcasts, but.......2 days silence. It is clear, it will not keep track of who where there, writes something and other cases from the Masters abound, but I'm in a hurry - because as we approach the end of the broadcast/regularly in the mail reminders/ would not want to be interrupted because the connection and so goes long enough.
The "vladimirius27@gmail.com"July 17 ends month period of broadcasting, I wanted to extend БЖ2.6/broadcast/, and the remaining 4 slots to connect other, but the system does not issue the order but not the correct product for groups of slots...
Don't know what to do, for the tenth time rereading the division of the forum on broadcasting.......To be clear, what to do, how to execute this new order, please!
Sincerely, Marina/Mmazal11./

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43

Marina, take a screenshot of what You have now is what exactly this group You want to include. Most likely, there, in addition to 2.6, there is another broadcast that You haven't disconnected, but they are trying to put something new.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:46

upd. actually, the forum Michael You Andrew it's just said )

Мариночка

Post by Мариночка » Thu Jul 13, 2017 20:00

:oops: Thank you for the clarification, Yes, in addition to БЖ2.6, even in /17.07/ will be broadcast: B. G2.2, "father-son", "integration with the new".I extended B. x2.6, the rest of the broadcast will be others, but the number of slots - 5. fit.
I'll figure it out :roll: at least I'm trying.......
Again, thank you for responding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:04

Technical issues (control panel/other related office broadcasts) if you can't explain the staff of service of sales here (there are tricky moments, of course) you should write a PM to the user saband moem on the forum. He rarely appears because of deficiency of time. T/e I like and not answer, because I don't remember and don't know how it user looks relatively speaking.

By the way, I on your place would pay attention to such events as soul, dolphins, Simoron-antivirus.... well, you can still call it that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:57

Message deleted because:
1) forum another dealer
2) contacts that had a work question (it also says Skype, telegram, telephone numbers and the forum, not this one).
to this forum is does not have any relationship.
3) support You asked, this forum is not read, and that complaints about problems in communication with clients out there - everything we communicate and everything is OK and everything comes.
4) personally, to me this technical question has nothing to do, solved in working order at the place of registration of the account.
Further discussion requested here not to. Thank you for understanding.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:11

But if was late with the ransom and the whole system locked to buy, you can continue month to month?
And then I somehow got distracted, forgot, and then Hey, it's been two years :) And to sit in the block as something very sad.

rel

Post by rel » Fri Nov 10, 2017 18:35

Join the question - honestly intended to have time to buy a Panacea, but all year properly solved the problem-the problem ones, and that's somehow not stretched - will it be possible to 'sit in the block' until then, until the 'amount owed', then it is to be paid and continue to use?..

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Fri Nov 24, 2017 20:10

Michael, look :)
I'll ask again. After a delay to continue buy monthly? So as not to make a big break. And I already used somehow, but there are still new items...
Obligations for redemption do not shoot yourself, of course.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:09

you can continue to pay monthly for, I really don't think the system right now that allows you in the forehead, but we adapt it until you can Sabando to write ( I gave him the go-ahead), will do that when renewing on the 1st commitment period shifted apparently. Crisis yet... need more flexible approach to the problems of people, just before these queries have not really had one (a few years).

rel

Post by rel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:25

two, actually =)
respect for your understanding!
(yay, all is not lost))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57

I did not mean the two of You, and what previously had only time to deal with such a request, if I remember correctly, I understand that now many people are not ordinary times, and, unfortunately, judging by the General trends they will be for many more complex yet, so flexibility is needed. I want our development people helped, not put them in the challenging Finnish conditions. Just all should be a reasonable middle.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Jan 10, 2018 20:50

Hello,
Tell me, please, when I connect? I paid the first group of slots 07.01, 10.01 second group.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:52

Sometimes, if there is a delay or something, you can pull me through the dealer, but usually the delay is justified by the fact that the "schlock" was not a connection made only in the "ocinirom" state. (the message is old, had long been connected, but decided to comment because questions sometimes arise),

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:22

Hello,
Can you please tell me what to do. I have now connected stream of Panacea.
Are going to connect the PC+, which is also part of the Panacea.
What to do: wait until I will connect the PC+ and then disable the first Panacea?
Shuts down any chance the Cure-all for complctc PC+?
Or wait until 19.02, the end of the term of the Panacea, and then connect the PC+?
But, on the other hand, I would not want to stay for some time without effect.
How do You recommend?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:04

Терве wrote:Good day,

Paid 12/02/18 set PC+ for one year. Tell me, please, when I connect? I have a deadline separate broadcast Panacea 19/02/18. I would like to connect to the set without a break broadcast. Thank you.
The message is old, but usually, even if I do not look to the forum, the connections happen normally. However, in some cases when it is critical, it is possible through the dealer or directly to seminarians (in the seminar topics have contacts, I regularly read your telegrams for example) be asked to expedite the process.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27

Терве wrote:Hello,
Can you please tell me what to do. I have now connected stream of Panacea.
Are going to connect the PC+, which is also part of the Panacea.
What to do: wait until I will connect the PC+ and then disable the first Panacea?
Shuts down any chance the Cure-all for complctc PC+?
Or wait until 19.02, the end of the term of the Panacea, and then connect the PC+?
But, on the other hand, I would not want to stay for some time without effect.
How do You recommend?
Thank you.
In fact, no difference except personal preference.
"Accidentally" panacea will not turn off.
Pause in the broadcast is not a problem, for two reasons - sometimes it "exacerbates the feeling" (club people sometimes use it - put on stop and then again turn on, and not only them)... not in the sense that you need to sharpen, but that the effect takes place, and on the other hand, such as clearly follows from reviews old test groups, written many years ago, all the basic broadcast have some non-zero post-action.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Mar 14, 2018 18:14

A stream of the bracelet, the payment deadline is nearing completion, i.e. the need to extend to stopped working the broadcast as a whole. But this cannot be done if the bracelet is in a disabled state. To turn on and off it has no desire (steeplechase), and even all booked. Buy the rest no problem, but how?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 14, 2018 18:45

Mmmm.... this question, I will forward Sabando perhaps.... The system interface is part of it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 21:25

Мартин wrote:There is a stream of the bracelet, the payment deadline is nearing completion, i.e. the need to extend to stopped working the broadcast as a whole. But this cannot be done if the bracelet is in a disabled state. To turn on and off it has no desire (steeplechase), and even all booked. Buy the rest no problem, but how?
Said Andrew, technically there is no way this, and similar questions arise very rarely, so that's exactly the situation - in manual mode it will be necessary to adjust the base. Please refer to Andrew (Sabando) directly to the PM on my forum or through managers Mindmachine. Clarifying what and how much to extend. The issue will be resolved individually (in my memory this is the first such request at least known to me).

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07

Figured out myself, the question was removed. :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 19:25

Pretty soon will be launched the new system, there will be this few. Especially for beginners (who have never broadcasts).

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Apr 07, 2018 17:32

Good day,
Please answer me the following question:
Now I get all the broadcast modes 1,2,3. I read on the forum and in the reviews about mode 7. The topic of stream manhood and womanhood was written that all of these broadcasts can be safely set mode 7, moreover, a test broadcast was conducted in this mode. But in relation to other broadcasts is to think well.
My question: I take broadcasting Youth, a Couple, Information the immune system, 2.4. Can I include them in mode 7 in addition to 1,2,3 without fear?
And again, there is a PC+ with the stream of FRM. If I switch from mode 1,2, 3 mode 1,2,3,7, then will I be able to return to mode 1,2,3 (if I seem too much) and how to do it? Will need to disable the whole group and then re-enable? Then I have some time I will be even without this broadcast?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 20:22

As far as I know this mode can only be enabled, cannot be disabled. Off for products transferring them to another group (and don't need translating pause), for PC+ I'm not sure that is possible.
But in the near future (the estimated time -a couple of weeks, maybe a little more) we plan to launch the new interface system, where a trip is possible (will be recalculated in the prolongation of the operation of the product).