Automatic control system of translations.

Мартин
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:00

So like on the machine's already connected? Or in the club still on the old?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 18:14

Everywhere inclusion is performed in the same method - list processing operator to bind (me in the current version).
Never in this respect nothing changed in the normal broadcast, we cleaned the slots behind the screen that people find it easier to configure what they want, replaced them with "resource."
There is really a new broadcast algorithm :) and I that's exactly how it going to write about it myself, but it is now (still and forever) will be applied to demonstrate the possibilities of what is broadcast for those who "feel", and will still only not the demo site.
In fact, it is somewhat different than the usual algorithm, but allows easy and fast without me to feel the method itself, enable, disable.... and not weaker than the usual algorithm. The translation of it all the broadcasts is not expected. But that's another story, today I will write in a separate topic....

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 16, 2018 19:14

I do not what to say to that. I have everything working after the payment. The last time the day before the payment is all-inclusive, but there is a long stream.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 17, 2018 0:22

Different level of sensitivity just :) full snaps when I pressed a button and received a letter. Prior to that, it also works.... well, there is another echo of the past if Chrono mode is enabled.
In the new demo interface Chrono is always on, there's either 123456 or 123457 + Y4 translational. you can choose the difference between 6 and 7 option...

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:12

If the conversation went about the echo. There is some direct correlation between the forward <=> ago? Well, for example 1 year <=> 2 months. from the start of the broadcast. In other words, will the stream go a long way in the past? It is clear that in the presence of modes 6 and 7, when there is a "deep" study, along with parallel, the question looks clumsy, but still for the record, that was the understanding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:07

depends on the person and the situation, echoes of the past can go very far....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:36

While short. We have created a unique tool for the complete "drive" broadcasts.
You can try here:
https://transpacks.quantummagic.org/

If there is a website those who did not use broadcasts ever, it's time to try.

Unlike conventional broadcasts, the feeling is slightly tougher and does not need to wait for the binding. And for many, the main thing - is not required to pay anything.

However this interface may be of interest to those who have long enjoyed the broadcast....
Binding is done automatically (without my participation) or by e-mail, person, or photo eye (so more powerful).
Tomorrow this topic will discuss in more detail. In a separate topic....

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:26

Михаил_ wrote:While short. We have created a unique tool for the complete "drive" broadcasts.
You can try here:
https://transpacks.quantummagic.org/

If there is a website those who did not use broadcasts ever, it's time to try.

Unlike conventional broadcasts, the feeling is slightly tougher and does not need to wait for the binding. And for many, the main thing - is not required to pay anything.

However this interface may be of interest to those who have long enjoyed the broadcast....
Binding is done automatically (without my participation) or by e-mail, person, or photo eye (so more powerful).
Tomorrow this topic will discuss in more detail. In a separate topic....
Odd I got a message at login that the email address is not registered in the system, although even now broadcast enabled....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:47

This is an independent interface, not tied to conventional broadcasts. It requires a separate registration. He:
1) a free (really works 2 weeks, but for August while the timer not included)
2) powerful
3) enabled all modes 123456 or 123457
4) included translational Y4
5) binding is done automatically (for fotoglaz or, if not loaded, e-mail) without my participation. Therefore, the on/off is seamless and with the minimum of delay (now about 15 minutes later when some increase of the load on the server - maybe more)
6) of the broadcasts there of classical as well as 5 short case - the point is that turned on/worked/felt/realized what works and what is strong and effective. However, those who have been using normal broadcasts too happy like a boa constrictor was ponabludali to demo it, write that is somewhat stronger than usual. (Actually it works for a=while, I just published the link only in a narrow circle).

Now the main point of this interface - demo of the possibilities of broadcasting to anyone. 1 minute to register and in 15 minutes you can catch the sensations, you can change the package of broadcast and catch feelings on the change. But while in view of the increased capacity and the fact that the first 5 packets in the normal broadcasts are not observed, the people and of the permanent members is clearly not averse to use this feature. The usual translation is somewhat softer.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 22:48

After September 1st, transpak will be translated in a mode where one cocoon only 2 weeks (change photo eye/email will not help). And while time does not count. Something like that.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:33

Thank you, Michael for the opportunity, it's great.... :D :) bi :ay

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:33

What cleat if the specified email does not come the activation email ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:48

why wouldn't he be ? well, judging by the steady rise in the number of people connected - most comes. Then either look in the spam/filters, or stupid to take another box (though specifically for this purpose made).

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Wed Aug 22, 2018 23:52

Yeah mail.ru did not come, and gmail.com it's instantly.

And I think that's what cuts me the whole evening ))) thanks for prikolyuha.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 15:41

The amplifier to broadcast the correct thing. Already regret a month ago he used the action.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 21:08

well, I can demo to include it... there are more powerful than on conventional broadcast - slightly different algorithm.... I have tested the server in different modes slightly got overwhelmed ....

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Aug 23, 2018 22:07

So I already. Because I realized that thing is extremely useful, and it is reinforced simply (or not simply). If 3.0 strengthen the "used to", and if the Carmel, in magnet some turns, eye-catching, fully immersed, as in idol, for example.

Аннаель

Post by Аннаель » Thu Aug 23, 2018 22:34

Register the start of the campaign, but I for some reason have not received a letter on gmail.com.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 24, 2018 0:03

So in the beginning there was the confirmation email. Now without it not to complete the registration (passive precaution from empty/curve registration). And at the beginning of the test was not easy.
So, I know people say that mailru letters reaching but spam get. In Gmail sometimes too.
This is quite normal and common for automatic deliveries of this kind.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 16:11

First day hooked up all the test broadcast only emailom, day head was the plague, and even been hurting a little. By the end of the day there was an adaptation. Yesterday morning I added a photo of the eye, again download head for dinner tonight is again comfortable and energetyczno-driving condition. Thank you for this opportunity!

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 0:06

1) hooked up Yesterday, himself to the demo via email. Received a message that I'm not logged in, although repeatedly took traslyatsii. I Yandex. Spam nothing there either. No translation not feel. What to do? 2) What is fotoglaz? And where to get them? 3) Three register on openmark. But some bad people, the common people of radishes, forever I was get banned. :? Although nothing special I did not write. Go to the website and there is an inscription that there is no such nickname. The question is, what is going on? My last nickname it was Vianna.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 0:31

In the demo system of individual registration. While special problems in the rest it does not matter.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 0:32

Евген412 wrote:the First day connected all the test broadcast only emailom, day head was the plague, and even been hurting a little. By the end of the day there was an adaptation. Yesterday morning I added a photo of the eye, again download head for dinner tonight is again comfortable and energetyczno-driving condition. Thank you for this opportunity!
Yes, the new system a few tougher classic. But allows you to quickly turn on and off, which is useful for demonstrating the essence of what is broadcast.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Aug 25, 2018 18:25

There is a suspicion that a very strong kick - regime chaos/order not to prohladniy _ IMHO.The opportunity is unique (able to appreciate :) 2.4 ) the effect of demo broadcast background positive and very pleasant.From a commercial.broadcast BJ 2.4 differed...
Someone experiencing difficulty with the translation of Panacea in mode 2.5 for example... I almost effort applied to fixing (almost gallop jump from version to version).Thank you,the training that is necessary!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 20:30

In principle, broadcast differ of course not only included V4 and all of the options and automatism.
Both algorithms - this classic and have their own pros and the right to life.
We are not going to abandon the classic broadcasts completely, even in the long term - they have many perks on the soft adequacy of exposure.
The new type will still only in the demo, and will be attracted (easy to feel) what it is and how it works, and then use classical broadcasts.
But we will later add the new algorithm for "fat" packages, which includes a lot of translations from the thematic collections, and connects one or more of these "collections" at once. There will be a fundamentally different system of tariffs and other differences and it will be a separate interface.