Automatic control system of translations.

Терве
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by Терве » Sat Apr 07, 2018 20:29

Thank you. PC+ clear.
And my first question is: can broadcast 2.4, Steam and Youth 7 to, and does it make sense?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 20:35

As for recommendations for mode 7 - I just hate something just to advise, change, and we and the world around... that seemed to overload, now is not it seems. In General, all this is purely individual. I think it's worth a try on some broadcasts ( the easiest way to include a group 1237 for a month and put some live streams from running, and the current group with them while on a pause to deliver, so, as I understand it, you can). And see feeling. If they are comfortable, and with the rest of the broadcasts I think will be a problem. Giving a "restrictive" recommendations to avoid overloading, we usually reinsured slightly. Because drastic cases are rare, but I want to avoid it altogether. As I wrote, I have a friend that felt bright broadcast it on 123457, but it is a very powerful object :) and there are those of course, who can endure and from mode 1. See for yourself and try the other recommendations can not be given. His advice will not be accurate because it is based not on your experience but on someone's personal. When you transfer to any other person will have something a little different. We are all unique, each in their own way and that's good :)
Success.

PS actually the same broadcast remain the most powerful tools in its capabilities and flexibility, we can say that even though we released a lot of things different the good, each to his own, but the tools of broadcasting has great potential and flexibly applicable. They can be very, very much, just the instrument itself is multifaceted and it is necessary to study and learn, it is certainly not one button and not just put on the bracelet and all, but the flexibility and power of give broadcasts their potential.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 20:36

Терве wrote:Thank you. PC+ clear.
And my first question is: can broadcast 2.4, Steam and Youth 7 to, and does it make sense?
You can of course. Meaning of course be somewhat harder, but much more powerful. If now no reloading, you may wish to try.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 20:37

I would even say that if I were in your place I would try both and 6 and 7 in turn and would stay in a more pleasant or more efficient (not always the same). Or alternated them every few months. Because these are two different but powerful approach.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Apr 07, 2018 21:03

Thank you very much!

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sat Apr 07, 2018 21:34

Why not make the whole system as in the club? Filled Deposit and play sit. All turn on all turn off immediately with the counting and problems with these zero issues. Moreover, the purchase of products is cancelled.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 22:00

well, it almost is, but I am opposed to have "account" as an entity. It has its aspects under him. Modes will be switched freely.
In addition there are products VIP purchase once.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 07, 2018 22:04

Will the second system, it will be the ability to instantly enable/disable, and other amenities, but there are nuances.
It should also be understood that while the process is tied to manual processing of bindings and good old-fashioned broadcast to get around in fact, any game with rampant changing the entire row is significantly increased load on me, well, or someone who is able do this work ( I can be replaced, but the piece number of operators having the necessary mental skills, random person I this skill unfortunately on the same level, can not teach, or teach to do new products of the same class and level - theoretically Yes, practically no).
In another system will not be the operator of the bindings, but in the taste it gives is somewhat different from the stream. Later, you can try.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:19

And nobody asks mentalnosti. The timing of the connections to leave the same.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:53

And I'm not talking about time, but about the number of additional connections/disconnections with the freedom to change anything to anything without restrictions. This service will be in a new type of broadcasting, but later, but there is another type of linking operator.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:26

Михаил_ wrote: well , or someone who is able do this work ( I can be replaced, but the piece number of operators having the right mental and skill.
I'm here in the PM is all for downgrading outrageously. Ie the main thing is sales, and the rest feeling it yourself. No matter what the feelings honey, it is a hindrance. For this to work.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 20:12

:) did not understand :) As always, not sleeping trolls went to the PM or I do not understand ? :)
In General, the situation is very simple, and just on the club, it was clearly tested when it is opened. There are to this day are people who like to turn off ALL the club broadcast for example in stereo and through the day to enable them. This is formally correct, the type to sit in silence for a day or two and update sensation. For the same number of subscribers, the ability in any moment and not by subscription to give a request for disconnection and connection (not to be confused with the very disconnection and connection, because it must be processed), the most likely to lead to a huge increase in these outages and connections without improving the efficiency for using broadcast. Well, why not? Because much requires more than one day or there weeks, for any real effects. T/e "throwing" is not useful and meaningless in terms of a good final result.
In addition, there is the question of a virtual "account"/balance (in transica? units broadcast ? :) - just kidding). And it is, except for the connections and disconnections of their complexity.
For this reason, it is to preserve the quality of the service, such seychas we will not do.
Will do the other translation system, where the binding themselves do not require you to manually link (but broadcast at the same time give a slightly different taste). But it will be later and I have not yet known the exact timing.
The service must be of quality that allows people to change/help them and positively impresses them. To turn it on this stage in a randomly mixed connect-disconnect at the level of "I'm curious what happens" - will not. Not all ( or even rather low percentage) is able to clearly catch feelings and get such skakany from broadcast to broadcast - use. And as I said, you do not want to create a ddos attack on the resource of the operator :) It is not correct.
But other useful innovations. I think everyone will enjoy.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu May 10, 2018 1:07

Hello,
Today is two weeks since I submitted my request for admission to the club. Really looking forward to the solution so that I could include a health broadcast.
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 19, 2018 15:26

All requests for club processed. As all connect/disconnect.
Today, the interface for new orders, connections and disconnections is transferred temporarily to the service mode (use is impossible) and then starts in a new form. The club however will remain in the old slotova interface.
Details later today.

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue May 29, 2018 19:48

Hello,
please connect events in club mode, which I changed 7 days ago.
Thank you.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:31

Good day,
Want to ask a question about change translation modes PC+.
Now I'm connected to the annual broadcast of the PC+ mode 1,2,3.
I decided to try to connect 4 or 7 mode.
Initially, the website recalculates the term broadcast, taking into account new modes (for example, the end of the broadcast was 26.02.19, and became 16.02.19). When I click on the confirm changes button - I offer to purchase stream PC for a period of another 1 year. I, konechno, acquire, but not now, but closer to the end of the first year of broadcasts.
My question: is there a technical (may I ) the ability to change the translation mode PC+ with corresponding small fee or without it?
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:11

Should work in all directions, I forwarded the question to the programmer, but removing modes should work as well as their add - with conversion period.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Jul 07, 2018 16:51

Hello,
I want to get a response from "who invented it".
I'm sorry to ask. Please explain to me: stream of "Energy sex" and the club broadcast insex is the same? It is very important to me.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 18:39

No club events are NOT repeating the usual. It is always a DIFFERENT translation. The energy in sex is a normal stream entry level. It's all more or less simple. Broadcast group insex out of the club - they are a different level, under normal operating cocoons can sometimes be "overdose", at least to me my friend rang (which he usually does, there is the Internet :) :) :) ) and we asked them to stop because its too "flooded" to the opposite gender :). This does not mean that it will at all, physiology and energy of the cocoon should allow (to be not disturbed and not destroyed), so it is obvious that the effects will be all slightly different. It is also clear that the violations by the two lower chakras, these broadcasts will launch a stronger reconstruction than the "energy sex", but you can overload (if human energy in General little).
It is important to take into account that the whole cocoon in his "well-being" is based on the normal functioning of the lower chakras, what many do not realize or underestimate the importance.
Relatively speaking - if people want to turn the phone on charging (RF interface information) sticks in his USB wire charging in which only some 5 volts, the voltage normally, but the house disconnected to the shield 220, the phone apparently will not charge :) actually 220 not only for charging phones, but it just so happened that other sources are fed from it (usually). In a person something also.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Jul 19, 2018 13:47

Thank you very much. I understand. But how to normalize the functioning of the lower chakras, if you had trauma in your lower spine? I understand that their status and the status of the cocoon and the condition of the spine is primary. Accept broadcast PC FRM.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 29, 2018 22:03

1) I remember about Your problem.......
2) so many articles and broadcasts is because all the people, situations and their current status - individual... you can use different combinations of live and goods and to obtain a particular result, to give a clear recommendation sometimes is very difficult because all the individual. I would also focus on certain purely physical things, at least in minimal amount, if they are possible (GG/AI may be the rule? maybe something else from creating a rather physical activity/movement in the cocoon including the bloodstream, where there is restrictions soft and postepenno).
And of broadcasts and products there can be lots of things ranging from 2.7 to the arbiter (well, really expensive, I know, but he in addition to the main function and rule cocoon inclined).

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Aug 03, 2018 14:19

Thank you very much for the answer and for the fact that You remember me :).
Maybe I'll go someday to the arbiter. And properties 2.7 I can somehow extract the Cure, right? I get broadcast PC+.
I have one more question regarding the broadcast of Father-daughter. I grew up without a father(wrote about it in one of the posts. As explained by the psychologists, in this case due to the lack of reliable logistics and support in the lives of girls grow up very insecure and do not understand how to communicate with men in т5о as girls from full families feel complete. Will stream this in some way to reach the level of consciousness girls from full families, to clean my "incompleteness"? I was in this case not interested in the relationship with his father, who's not interested in me, and the experiences and sensations of life in a full family.
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:28

I remember many members of the forum in varying degrees, seminarians, likely to a greater extent, but also of those who have spoken with personal issues or frequently active on the forum. I know many personally, perceive in the first place advantages from it and your forums that people with similar thoughts and interests to interact and help each other. I also had a lot of help - their experiences, thoughts, reviews. We are all different and that's okay :)

2.7 of course can be removed from the panacea (in t/h broadcast), especially if they know for example (previously used stream 2.7 or sampler or has/have used homemade 2.71)

Yes, the stream including about it. Although maybe it's better to work immersed in some volume as well.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15

Hello,
Please connect, please, my club broadcast.
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 08, 2018 20:24

Later today all will include.