Automatic control system of translations.

Талласиец
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by Талласиец » Wed Mar 02, 2016 17:27

Good day! Please tell me a website http://quantummagic.org/ and system broadcasts http://trans.quantummagic.org/ some maintenance work? :) How long will they last? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Mar 02, 2016 18:59

No, it was some kind of server failure, rare but it happens, and the kind Dutch people who have a dedicated server, only from the 5th times he raised himself from his chair to "hard reset" is requested from the control panel, because the log was reflected each time despite a request to "soft reboot".
In General, just waited a long time for a server reboot. Given the fact that the conventional error free operation time averages a year and a half (and there are many services load and never excluded all sorts of fun types of attacks and other things), in General this problem is rare and everything is OK.
Now everything should work fine.
Please note, THIS DOES NOT AFFECT the system broadcasts and their work. The accessibility control panel/request changes/placing orders.
In other words - disconnected, only the user interface, not a broadcasting servers that operate completely separately and without interruption.
So everything is OK.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Apr 14, 2016 23:48

I bought a new phone, I decided to duplicate all passwords associated with the forum, because the old phone began to falter. Can't in the office broadcasts to see the active information and the new device can't go, because corny old does not allow to change the password is not saved. Help mi, MM staff go to your office and change my password. My data you have.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 16, 2016 23:57

The issue resolved ? What I requested in the PM I did pay the balance later via the Cabinet is not a problem.
Yes, just in case for others, a PM here and on the support anecito (no time), either through the forum or find ingenious ways or addresses.
Just physically can't manage to conduct personal correspondence. Sorry.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 16:48

We carry out work on the equipment, the site broadcasts and a forum (mine) will be available later :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 26, 2016 23:40

Yes, who has not done the renewal - don't worry, nothing will shut down. The process will take about a day, maybe a little less, maybe a little more.

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:13

Adjustment for I2?

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29

And direct broadcasts now are.?
The feelings seem to go..))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 21:20

Строитель wrote:Adjustment for I2?
Yes, we have the situation kicked to saipradit at the same time the iron base is huge, sometimes retarding, took the most powerful server offers the data center. And for a number of reasons during the transfer process, which is slightly delayed, and omitted service. In fact this usually is done without down-time without problems, but then came another case, and decided not steamed just with this, but to make slow/sedate/but good quality :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 21:23

Арнольд wrote:And direct broadcasts now are.?
The feelings seem to go..))
Yes, of course, broadcast is a SEPARATE thing altogether from the interface, t/e where Webform orders there close to themselves there is no translation, there is only the accounting system. Just temporarily not yet an application for the extension/stop/start to do that until the web interface is not active. Everything works and those who got off at this time - off will not. So there is no problem.

Строитель

Post by Строитель » Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:59

Can a dealer determine the size of my discounts in this situation?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:30

Nope :) can't :) because the discount is also on the transfer :) but it will end soon, so just sabati on the problem for a day :) Yeah, I was more relaxed than when we had the second largest hosting service in Russian Federation :) for uptime to fight the price nevirapine and other jokes don't want. Smooth working situation ... the Europeans who make the transfer too slow :) summer relaxation.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 28, 2016 22:13

In principle, already in the morning we all sites (apart from the two mentioned, but also discount/calculation of discounts/registration certificates of the products, and also event - events/meetings/webinars/mystery/seminars) during operation. Although on the forum there do seem to be a small ambush, but maybe she had previously been under their Explorer it is necessary to switch the language in the bottom left of the Russian, otherwise display the Cyrillic is wrong. Then try to remember where it was fixed default settings not changed, just the archive was moved from server to server.
In General, all in operation, with the roughness possible observe, I hope there will not be much. I apologize for the relaxed transfer :) in terms of shutdown of resources, it was the most concise and correct decision when weighing all the "pros" and "cons".
I hope anyone not much hooked.
New hardware will be faster, and me personally some slowdown bases, especially in the translational interface is slightly pulled :) took maximum top-end configuration of the physical server.
Thank you for understanding :) and patience :)

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Tue Jun 28, 2016 22:28

I apologize, if not here. I think he designed the stream, but nick pointed out from the forum http://support.quantummagic.org/ and with this, it is necessary that that to alter? Thank you.

Нефтис

Post by Нефтис » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:30

No need to remake, you could.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:24

Yes, it does not matter. In principle, enough email profile, but a lot of what happens in General.... (personal binding requisition to the club, etc.) and sometimes it is better to have extended information about the person.

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Sat Jul 02, 2016 21:21

prompt pzhl when connected broadcast? Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 05, 2016 14:02

Yeah, everything is connected...

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Wed Jul 27, 2016 20:43

Good day!

Prompt pzhl

group slot 1 was the modifier 1,3,5 a period of up to 05.08, was documeny separate modifiers 2.4 up to 28.08
at the moment when the extension of the groups of slots 1 in the payment amount includes the modifiers 2,4
with the group of slots 2 is the same

how to be?

thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 27, 2016 22:25

The idea is to simply remove the checkboxes on additional modifiers translation, if something does not work, and it is not clear how, in a personal email to the administrator saband on my forum. Like there all pretty simple ....

rel

Post by rel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:43

A question - when I "blocked" and I for a year had dropped out, formed a failure to comply with obligations to repurchase (Panacea), which All broadcasts for profile data is disabled and can't be connected again to perform the obligations.in this connection two questions:

1. To restore the ability to use broadcasts, now I have one-time payment to repay the entire debtor you can just "start to continue" to redeem, as before, monthly?
(the second option would be very desirable, because the first will not pull now..)

2. If you monthly to continue, if I may, in addition to the mandatory Panacea, to fill free slots free broadcasts (and, potentially, other pay)?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:11

I'll have Sibanda to edit the database manually. I believe this is necessary. Of course free slots you can fill with anything free or paid.

rel

Post by rel » Thu Jan 19, 2017 0:36

Cheers!.. Thank you! :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:11

Write it on the forum please (if not already done). Generally it is a one-off exception. Otherwise, it defeats the purpose of the principle of compulsory purchase, and must either change their pricing policy/scheme of charges (for example on a one-off that many are not comfortable), or even what to do.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:52

Yes, already did so You do not distract. For the same reason, never mentioned.
Thank you again! I did not want to put up with the loss of such a unique Instrument(..Riya!),
well, since I fell out "not special".. thank you for understanding and made an exception!