Automatic control system of translations.

ЕленаР
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by ЕленаР » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:39

[quote="Andrey Kabakov"]For connected - try to finish the transfer of the database in the next few days and send the passwords to log into personal account[/quotе]
And I got a letter with someone else's registration), I think my not to flew :)... How to change?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:07

ЕленаР wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:For connected - try to finish the transfer of the database in the next few days and send the passwords to log into personal account[/quotе]
And I got a letter with someone else's registration), I think my not to flew :)... How to change?
Reply to this email informing about the error.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:37

ЕленаР wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:For connected - try to finish the transfer of the database in the next few days and send the passwords to log into personal account[/quotе]
Lena, You received a letter with Your registration and sent You the password. Just made a mistake with the text...
Check again the entrance to Your office, after You can after login to change your password.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:44

СтАвР wrote:and the facts will be?
but I wonder the point of stopping then I'll stop, and for example only 15 days are left include them later, just my two SP enabled free slots, and I wanted them in the beginning of the year to include

and configure the slots with her, how are things?
The FAQ is here))) maybe later will be in the offices...Michael says.

The point of stopping, this means the application for early disconnecting the product or the whole group of slots. You can freeze just yet. To do this, while ordering through the mail, while this is not in the offices.

Setting slots to add additional modes, but you can't remove the modes that are already there.

Розочка

Post by Розочка » Sun Dec 22, 2013 18:54

Hello!
You can't make an order on the trail. a month in the office.
Now I have connected:
mode 2.3.4
baby calm
wives.energy
EXT.life.space

I want to turn off the trail. month EXT. life. space and add PC.
When you submit the order goes the writing - in group #1 not enough available slots.
Can you please tell me what's wrong.
Thank you ))

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Dec 22, 2013 19:03

after the order for payment, as I understand, as before, send an email with the payment notification? the system says "contact us in any convenient way." accordingly, ordered office automatic system control.translateme and received the amount due, the payment I report on mindmachine@bk.ru ? payment is still possible on the card of Sberbank?

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Sun Dec 22, 2013 19:19

Розочка wrote:Hello!
You can't make an order on the trail. a month in the office.
Now I have connected:
mode 2.3.4
baby calm
wives.energy
EXT.life.space

I want to turn off the trail. month EXT. life. space and add PC.
When you submit the order goes the writing - in group #1 not enough available slots.
Can you please tell me what's wrong.
Thank you ))
Rosette, You must first send a request to disable products to free slots, otherwise they are busy.. everything is correct and it does not allow you to add products to this group of slots. Disable in two ways...
either wait for the switch-off time, they will automatically fall into the group on a trip...
or advance to off by pressing the Stop button, these products fall in the same group on a trip.
Will have to wait for shutdown ( in the study a group of Disabled products). If you need urgently, drop us an email.
And then you can order new products to fill the slots.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Sun Dec 22, 2013 19:21

Владимир Ш. wrote:after the order for payment, as I understand, as before, send an email with the payment notification? the system says "contact us in any convenient way." accordingly, ordered office automatic system control.translateme and received the amount due, the payment I report on mindmachine@bk.ru ? payment is still possible on the card of Sberbank?
Yes that's right.
After payment we will process the order, and in your office will change Your order status to "pending connection".

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Dec 22, 2013 20:47

Ольга_С wrote:You first need to send a request to disable products to free slots, otherwise they are busy.. everything is correct and it does not allow you to add products to this group of slots. Disable in two ways...
either wait for the switch-off time, they will automatically fall into the group on a trip...
or advance to off by pressing the Stop button, these products fall in the same group on a trip.
Will have to wait for shutdown ( in the study a group of Disabled products). If you need urgently, drop us an email.
It turns out that now there is the formation of a new package of products on the trail.month(s) and payment in advance(a day or two-week) that the payment was in free time mode, and the transition to a new package(save the ongoing, changing model programs) occurred simultaneously?
Only:
-to order(or wait for timeout) to turn off just the unnecessary products in a new package
seeing implemented off:
-to order, then pay for a whole new package of products

Or did not understand what?

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sun Dec 22, 2013 22:58

Can send the bill of the savings Bank ? Using kiwi, you can pay directly on the account fee is 1.5%. Very convenient.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Dec 22, 2013 23:14

Легенда wrote:I Can send the account of the savings Bank ? Using kiwi, you can pay directly on the account fee is 1.5%. Very convenient.
Questions regarding payment, please send email to mindmachine@bk.ru

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Dec 23, 2013 0:53

ФилиНН wrote:
Ольга_С wrote:You first need to send a request to disable products to free slots, otherwise they are busy.. everything is correct and it does not allow you to add products to this group of slots. Disable in two ways...
It turns out that now there is the formation of a new package of products on the trail.month(s) and payment in advance(a day or two-week) that the payment was in free time mode, and the transition to a new package(save the ongoing, changing model programs) occurred simultaneously?
Only:
-to order(or wait for timeout) to turn off just the unnecessary products in a new package
seeing implemented off:
-to order, then pay for a whole new package of products

Or did not understand what?
you need to understand, and I wrote about this many times, that stream can never be automated fully, what You see now is only the automation of accounting and formation of certain configuration files.
Yes, we will try in the near future to make the possibility of formation of applications for connection to the slots, which will be released in future, to be able to pay in advance, but "switching" from one broadcast state to another is not possible immediately, because I still need to deactivate the stream (just now I have for this is a table of the database what to do and to whom) and activate a new one (again, convenient tablet plus automatic creation of configuration), but both operations - mental-hand on a certain part. And scattered.
With the full commissioning of automation, and has now reduced the waiting time for new connections, then it will be generally minimal (I think I will connect several times a day, with the exception of the exception situations, when somewhere in remote places, where there is little Internet or other private employment do not allow for a long time to get online.)
But to make the process fully Autonomous - it is not there for this thing (broadcast).<

ЕленаР

Post by ЕленаР » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:08

Ольга_С wrote: .... Just made a mistake with the text...
Check again the entrance to Your office, after You can after login to change your password.
Understand:)..(I just did not check the input, just not my broadcasts - suddenly there is some sort of old personal? well this is a family PC pictures, additional data :))
And you can add in the office all payment details? for example, to complete the payment?..saying thank you, your order is accepted, payment can be made here up to a certain amount , to and from such and above :))..... not to clarify it mindmachine@bk.ru before paying

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:46

ЕленаР wrote:And you can add in the office all payment details? for example, to complete the payment?..saying thank you, your order is accepted, payment can be made here up to a certain amount , to and from such and above :))..... not to clarify it mindmachine@bk.ru before paying
Will do.

ЕленаР

Post by ЕленаР » Mon Dec 23, 2013 14:11

Андрей Кабанков wrote: will Do.
Thank you very much!
Андрей Кабанков wrote: plans call for the introduction of automation of payment.
:)...
Tell me who a year ago about such magical things!...to order!...even with the automation...:) I last year not even were quite sure that the world will not end))).

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Dec 23, 2013 16:15

Andrew please tell me, Michael branch Stream wrote : the New UI takes up two slots, called "Guide", the interpretation of the name is not entirely direct, it's a "train" that whatever is pushing forward the process and increases their safety, rasanya their speed. The fact is that goals can change, and processes must be conducted harmoniously and brightly. SP was originally created some time ago for purely internal use, and I didn't plan at first to publish it, but now thought it was possible.
The cost - base.

Question. While this SP is not included in the list of broadcasts can I just write You to the website to buy the SP or should I wait for this SP will be included in the list of the broadcast?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Dec 23, 2013 16:33

Евгений Борисович wrote: Question. While this SP is not included in the list of broadcasts can I just write You to the website to buy the SP or should I wait for this SP will be included in the list of the broadcast?
It is better to wait.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Mon Dec 23, 2013 16:42

OK.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Mon Dec 23, 2013 18:27

Ольга_С wrote:
СтАвР wrote:and the facts will be?
but I wonder the point of stopping then I'll stop, and for example only 15 days are left include them later, just my two SP enabled free slots, and I wanted them in the beginning of the year to include

and configure the slots with her, how are things?
The FAQ is here))) maybe later will be in the offices...Michael says.

The point of stopping, this means the application for early disconnecting the product or the whole group of slots. You can freeze just yet. To do this, while ordering through the mail, while this is not in the offices.

Setting slots to add additional modes, but you can't remove the modes that are already there.

ruled by your message...
the item "stop" - this is frost.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:16

In the system added the ability to buy items in the "frozen" state, which allows to form an order for the future, including in cases such as the above, when new products are planned to be employed at the moment, but soon vacated slots.

For the purchase of "frozen" products you need when placing order to specify a group of slots (before it was mandatory). Such a product after the order immediately appears in the list of disabled. Further, at the right time, you can enable the option, specify the group with free (e.g. already freed) slots.

Also note that disabling active products ("freeze") frees slots immediately after application, and wait for a physical disconnect is not necessary, therefore, if you want, without waiting for the old products will modify their, disconnect them and connect a new one, you can use this option. Or, as stated above, you can buy new items in the "frozen state" and enable them when old items are turned off at the expiration of the validity period.

In the future we plan to introduce also a "task scheduler", where you can specify actions for the future (for example, to use the product in a certain date).

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:53

and how are things with the design of individual binding and its implementation in the slots?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 16:55

СтАвР wrote:and how are things with the design of individual binding and its implementation in the slots?
Will :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Dec 26, 2013 21:17

Yesterday ordered the stream...the base(1.3)...paid through Sberbank.card today under current broadcast appeared - waiting for connection.Does this mean that the stream is already started???? The mail didn't come.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Dec 26, 2013 21:25

Aisha, this means that Your money transfer is confirmed and handed over Your order paid Michael to connect to. You should wait on average 1 to 3 days.

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Thu Dec 26, 2013 21:37

:) Waiting for then... bi