Automatic control system of translations.

АКВО
Re: Automatic control system of translations.

Post by АКВО » Fri Jan 17, 2014 21:39

Can't sign out of the new year's broadcast, click exit and nothing happens.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Fri Jan 17, 2014 22:08

clean cookies

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Jan 18, 2014 0:53

АКВО wrote:can't get profile new year's broadcast, click exit and nothing happens.
There is. More precisely, it was now the outlet works. But why to go there?)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:25

Why? Commercial ACC switch. :)

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sat Jan 18, 2014 14:54

Ordering of FE "House" - is scheduled to be included in an automated system of control of broadcast?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 20:05

Yes, planned. but can be ordered now through the office.

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Sat Jan 18, 2014 20:23

Михаил_ wrote:Well things are going. it is implemented, but not yet commissioned, because at the same time some of our internal "stuff" to finish that tied the typing of this update system to work.
Michael, can you tell me when approximately will be commissioned personal identification?

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Jan 18, 2014 21:59

Галкина wrote:Michael, can you tell me when approximately will be commissioned personal identification?
Андрей С. wrote: It is already week as it is, in fact, :) In the profile section look...

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Sat Jan 18, 2014 22:09

СтАвР wrote:
Галкина wrote:Michael, can you tell me when approximately will be commissioned personal identification?
Андрей С. wrote: It is already week as it is, in fact, :) In the profile section look...
Stavr, thank you! Missed this post, and the profiles would not think to look :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun Jan 19, 2014 21:29

Of course, missed because I didn't write it :lol: This is from personal correspondence with quote :)

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 13:47

bc Don't even know where to write probably in this thread
Yesterday I had to connect another person who added the profile in profile name and photo, ordered the rental of the slots, then began to select the items for the PROFILE but it turned out that they added me... at me now Female sexual energy is!!! and the second frm What to do who to turn to????
Recalled when he added the second group of slots, but still have not paid it, as I was planning to add more products, adding products, no choices to slot 2 because slot 2 was not yet
Yeah, got the wrong profile selection when selecting products, but what now to do that.
Update
Wrote a letter to the office, explained my mistake in a reply, expect changes)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 20, 2014 20:23

But do not be mistaken.... :) at least... it's the stream... it is necessary very carefully with such things.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Mon Jan 20, 2014 23:44

there is only one request, to make a separate button for payment details :)
there is a view in the sidebar, and then all was panabrator :wink:

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:56

Михаил_ wrote:But do not be mistaken.... :) at least... it's the stream... it is necessary very carefully with such things.
but beat his head the new "adept-connect" :roll: ... so many questions on translation and the products were... as the exam is passed :)
by the way, he would like to see your reaction when you found in the office that I was the female energy is :lol:
Thank you for the correction, I'll try not to make a mistake.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 21, 2014 13:02

ОлегЧ wrote:that I, the female energy is
And what's wrong babe? It's the experience /of course, if the stream happens only for a short period of time, and thus, if I understand correctly, you have interesting practical effects - for example to suddenly recall at least fragments of his past incarnations as a woman, or to take /somehow/ better gentle sex /remember the concept of 'nach' max Frei/, etc.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 13:14

bofara experience the experience, but in such experiments it is necessary to go as I believe more or less consciously, given that I have the male energy at this time being worked and not so long ago, 16 Jan, I think the female energy in my case, was I out of place :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Jan 21, 2014 17:31

you can explain about the individual bindings

here it creates the file, then choose where to connect, a group of slots and then it already starts to work (it looks that way, judging by the feelings) or even some time for confirmation?

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 18:18

Can.
Still need some time, but not to confirm, and to update and sync your data (it happens not every second). And the work certainly begins before the physical inclusion, like everything else.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Jan 21, 2014 22:58

I wonder just would like to know what happened physical connection (e.g. a green checkmark on the right)

Post by арте:м » Tue Jan 21, 2014 23:01

Is it possible when creating a profile for another person to specify the mailbox to which it was actively used in the past, but which ceased to exist in the present (along with a personal domain name) ?

Post by арте:м » Tue Jan 21, 2014 23:08

СтАвР wrote:just wondering would like to know what happened physical connection (e.g. a green checkmark on the right)
or when viewing the contents of groups of slots instead of the "Bracelet of life 2.2" released for персонализированногоидентификатора the slot was displayed the appropriate text like "Pers. ID" :)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 23:55

СтАвР wrote:just wondering would like to know what happened physical connection (e.g. a green checkmark on the right)
Physical inclusion in the system is not monitored.
арте:м wrote:or when viewing the contents of groups of slots instead of the "Bracelet of life 2.2" released for персонализированногоидентификатора the slot was displayed the appropriate text like "Pers. ID" :)
Logically, deduced.
арте:м wrote:is it Possible when creating a profile for another person to specify the mailbox to which it was actively used in the past, but which ceased to exist in the present (along with a personal domain name) ?
I can't say with certainty that I can't wait for the review Michael, but I think it's better this box generally never be used since if the domain registration period has expired, it can buy anyone, make it the same box... and then on that fancy enough.

Post by арте:м » Wed Jan 22, 2014 0:18

Андрей С. wrote:Logically, deduced.
Thanks, but the mention of the bracelet is 2.2 still be present in the list.
Андрей С. wrote:if the domain registration period has expired, it can be bought by anyone, to do there the same box
This is understandable, but the reference to that time in fact is already created and it already will not affect anything, as I understand it. Recently Michael_ just mentioned that after a binding is created on the basis of one photo is pointless upload to profile others world file from this perissodus will not. I believe that with a box of the same story. Who would in the future was not his master for "navigation" it has been used only once, even when pointed at the right person.. of Course you can create an empty box and consider it as belonging to that person (as in the case of the parents who initially did not have a box), but truly involved once the box seems to me a better "track".
Last edited by арте:м on Wed Jan 22, 2014 0:49, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed Jan 22, 2014 0:25

арте:м wrote:Thanks, but the mention of the bracelet is 2.2 still being in the list.
Already there :)
арте:м wrote:Is clear, but the reference to that time in fact is already created and it already will not affect anything, as I understand it. Recently Michael_ just mentioned that after a binding is created on the basis of one photo is pointless upload to profile others world file from this perissodus will not. I believe that with a box of the same story. Who would in the future was not his master for "navigation" it has been used only once, even when pointed at the right person.. of Course you can create an empty box and consider it as belonging to that person (as in the case of the parents who initially did not have a box), but the real box from the past seems to me a better "track".
And that the person now doesn't even use email? I mean, the new box he is not that right?

Post by арте:м » Wed Jan 22, 2014 0:44

Андрей С. wrote:And that the person now doesn't even use email? I mean, the new box he is not that right?
It will take quite a significant amount of effort (with nagarathinam outcome) to figure it out )