Automatic control system of translations.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Dec 06, 2018 23:31

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 20:30
But we will later add the new algorithm for "fat" packages, which includes a lot of translations from the thematic collections, and connects one or more of these "collections" at once. There will be a fundamentally different system of tariffs and other differences and it will be a separate interface.
Michael, very interesting idea! Have an understanding of when it will be launched? (at least roughly?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 07, 2018 20:19

Well, until clear of the coordinates on time is soon, promise I will not - because these things need the interface to develop custom and not only the packages in the correct collections to collect. But something I think will be in the framework of the existing system in NG

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:28

Topic "you me closer," Yes, how can you not laugh at a conspiracy theory...
Over the past few years :) when Nenko oitocentos how many people,somehow it fell into disrepair... it's like a suit not in size, worn and trampled the flip-flops 47 razmera
Just periodically connect the Demo for the viewers... today about the deep otdyha and activation-for physical loads
the rest is trudom discomfort because they are not able to perform the actions. Phys.load even resting passive feel what is competent is not monotone and deep and extensive work!!
Yes,and just a deck"Free Winds"after a long period (dressed in shirt),and then all the lazy and mental imitatsii :)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 17:31

A technical question: after the payment stream hangs as pending connections. If I pressed disable, but at this point, the operator subscribes to the stream I do get so that the stream is disabled in the personal Cabinet and connect the operator's left? Interested in this moment to not accidentally left connected broadcasts which I don't know)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 18:37

Shouldn't it be :)