Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:10

Just there is a complex system with a bunch of different types of products, I frankly the details do not remember it :) works and works themselves.... and when you climb to rule here starts the fun.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Mon Mar 20, 2017 21:32

Question.Offer. Times began to make free admission to the workshop on personal worlds can make a shared broadcast spec.cleaning and fairing. While the total luminosity increases and the circus freaks from aktiviziruyutsya, it is inconvenient to constantly remove podlucky and invasion, to be on duty. Not everyone can afford to pay for the workshop topics. And if someone new will come with no experience on the machine ogrebaet adventure. After all, self-defense and protective mechanisms tell in the paid themes. I understand that there are home-made Pandora black, but these broadcasts calmer)) The more quickly a new thread for a free theme, a couple of friends going, and chip and Dale I have to play no desire.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Tue Mar 21, 2017 13:00

Support, fairing, take out, please.
It will be possible for the family to connect. All is calm.
Last edited by Княжна Инстасса on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:33, edited 1 time in total.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:09

Михаил_ wrote:Oh, stuff it, I posted it in the wrong section apparently, though for nil, where the product with the commitment to repurchase.... it's not right, pofiksit.
Ie is it 2.4 it is not necessary to buy a year ? And then I put 2.4 along with the Elf and then saw the inscription, need to buy 11 months. I was thinking about a separate group of slots for a year to buy with a couple of free products. And then what you need to do, because if you do not redeem LK is blocked. With the next order to add 12 months of 2.4 and pause ? Or to pay to the dealer ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:58

Тимоша wrote:Question.Offer. Times began to make free admission to the workshop on personal worlds can make a shared broadcast spec.cleaning and fairing. While the total luminosity increases and the circus freaks from aktiviziruyutsya, it is inconvenient to constantly remove podlucky and invasion, to be on duty. Not everyone can afford to pay for the workshop topics. And if someone new will come with no experience on the machine ogrebaet adventure. After all, self-defense and protective mechanisms tell in the paid themes. I understand that there are home-made Pandora black, but these broadcasts calmer)) The more quickly a new thread for a free theme, a couple of friends going, and chip and Dale I have to play no desire.
well, access to the club is 2 months and the PC that pumps the buffer.... And once it all becomes available.
I think ....

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:05

Good time of day!
Question to Michael
Interested Ippitranspose
Found only one review of the broadcast on the forum.
If you have feedback Ippitranspose manifested in our reality from those who tried?

You may want to look 1969года.
Girl FIREWORKS))))) emotions,fantasies,ideas,kindness,strength,generosity,apathy,spontaneity, immediacy and AWESOME charisma!!!!! Her life-the game is easy ,good and fun without neprigotovlennoe!

if so start **kink* for good....the world will turn)))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:09

A lot of people use. Write reviews not all :) and do all you can say for yourself :) including .... stuck in commercially-available unit much later creation, remembering that it is not in the public domain.
You have to look on my forum or ask to write those who actually use it.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:18

Михаил_ wrote:Many people use. Write reviews not all :) and do all you can say for yourself :) including .... stuck in commercially-available unit much later creation, remembering that it is not in the public domain.
You have to look on my forum or ask to write those who actually use it.
Thank you for your answer.
I'd like to read )who can write
on your there watching one...
maybe your experience)? interesting

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22

Stream "Soul" of a Magical Comb
Integration, wholeness and healing from the center. This element figuratively manifests itself in two ways. First, it is a call to itself as a Whole from its centre and source of his "true self", which releases itself from the thousands of white birds made of light, as the personification of his integrity, creative and healing aspect of love. They fly to all corners of the Soul to all the parts that make up the Whole, with the aim to provide assistance and support and to heal those parts that have the greatest need, and to remind each and every part of herself that she's not alone, and together with the other parts represents something more, something incredibly beautiful and powerful. Each bird reaching its goal, is in the heart centre of a human or other creature, igniting the inner light and memory, and connecting and synchronizing it with its Whole, nevertheless keeping self-awareness the current manifestation. The second image you can imagine in a planet like those in "the Little Prince" Laden with tables and chairs opposite each other like in a cafe. Into that space come all the past/parallel personality of the operator, his ancestral experience in the form of ancestors, all its parts and aspects, and sit opposite each other at resonance, the principle most needed in a particular experience or information. For example, someone in need of healing, and someone has the right skills. Someone just needs to talk, and someone who possesses sufficient wisdom to its presence to provide a harmonizing effect on the speaker. Someone needs some knowledge/information, etc. Thus there is a deep interchange of experience and information, the flow of energy, just like a beautiful dance, a complete synchronization and integration itself, as a Whole, previously crushed to pieces. This fragmentation presumably generates what is called "ego", which, apparently, is the artificial formation caused by loss of memory and self-awareness as something more, not just current identity. When this process takes place harmoniously in sync with the current identity and keeping your awareness, simply there is an understanding that it is not the only part, though very valuable at the moment.
Also this element is intended to help the operator to reach the depths of myself and from the state of self-love and total acceptance of self and all its manifestations, to hear yourself as a Soul, as a creative being, living according to natural principles, and not imposed social algorithms.<

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 22:46

Question for the broadcast Networks, like what is converted , what comes across online ? After you disable a broadcast, what happens with the accumulated expertise ? Perhaps I don't understand, please forgive me :)

Michaelcould you comment on this question ?

Hooked the stream Network + Information immunity (mode 1,2,3,4) , love the state. While the connection was in the course of a couple hours of bright sensations on the body , first sweating hands, then burned the feet then the warmth began to spread throughout the body and feeling of expansion. After a while the feeling became smooth.
Last edited by Артур888 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Sat Apr 22, 2017 23:17

And what can pererabotat networks, if the parasites get in, they will be processed? All sorts of winged, which are periodically paid off the cocoon. If a person has different equipment installed in the field by pumping, of the network they were processed? All sorts of Rail equipment for example, the device of the Theta Chillingo?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:10

Network block the attempts of different level creatures and mechanisms to reach the cocoon with the hook lines of different types (not only "tampering" to activate interaction in the 4th theme is considered as people can be initiated to give all your energy, but you need to skip the first infokontakt. So the network creates an environment that is blocking the left contacts. Of course their power is not unlimited and depends on a combination of factors. Plus, the bad will break or already be neutralized efficiently entered in a cocoon channels of interactions. They better at least temporarily silenced.

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Mon Jul 17, 2017 17:10

And how are you doing with the new translation packages and promised a lot of new products? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07

On innovation active, launching a completely new production technology (as always gives some advantages before the last), first it will be Q2, but we'll see what else (or rather two more products are already on the way, but I think chronologically will be released in autumn).
Packages need to include :) this is in contrast to products, depends on my overload..... one part of my memory about them remembers clearly.
But conventional broadcasts this week will be added on the basis of the conceptual new system of work with him. In the study of what to do with the body so the wrongness of artificially made in it to correct in a given volume has born a lot of interesting experimental data, and together with them and development. I'm including about them and wrote. You could say there was a qualitative shift, while all new - well forgotten old.
Just the fact for more than 2 months, I'm at least itself, rebuilt and several people helped to start the process and independent observers say the side view that this is something unusual :) let say - not previously seen. But experience has shown that may not so quickly and not to the same extent, but is applicable to all (plus or minus personal limitations). In the methodology not all of my products, there are important parts that by themselves. Left a treatise to write :) about that how and why.
The prototype of the "Bull's eye" will show in the fall.
Something like that.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 18:39

Марчелл wrote:of Course, understand that it is consciousness that enhances homemade. So he wrote: 'using translational PK')) Knowing that they are working in this case, I))

The strongest thing, of course)) is Pumping real hard))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 18:40

Well, PC in General (as do most products, but the PC in a greater degree) of pomagalo consciousness/subconscious to keep the correct modes. So of course the dependence of the operator, but Yes, "pumps" of all, just as the one in which the operator at this point can. The operator then changes.... and after some time maybe more. Well, more precisely if the operator wants to change this goes to. If the operator expects that he will change something and at the same time continues to "mess up" the body/society/psyche and all around, then it will start podsoznanie he blows to give. And progress will result not in regression but in the "lesson" itself. I remember a friend who passed products because they are cutting it on a different path in life turn wanted. But products that don't want anything. They only activate the operator. And if conscious of a deep counter with depth, there could get, that the mother-not-worry. And if the operator changes, then the PC, even though homemade, at least that will give a smooth and gradual progress, and a process time is long and productive.
This is the way many still do not understand. I think that we can take VP from the movie "Magicians" and then everything will be fine, but if not, then blame the product and not the reluctance of a person to understand what he is doing in life and what is its deep essence like it or not in what he is doing.
It is so inspired.
PC - the amazing thing, no wonder the PC package+ translation made mandatory for the club PA.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 04, 2017 18:41

Марчелл wrote:Well, what products help to CONSCIOUSLY change becomes clear only in the process of applying himself, and when the brightness of the effects increases markedly, and in life turns out easier and faster.
By me it is understood, since the pores of the first connection. Then I realized that the fact is included FRM does not make one a leader (passive position in relation to the world does not imply the structuring of collective activity), but if you act accordingly - and this quality is developed in themselves and in itself FRM-state of felt much brighter, and feedback is enhanced.
At once there was an understanding that if the products have something wrong, then it's not to blame but something in me is wrong and just need to deal with it. Again, offtopic said that I was free then nothing in life to fall, and therefore (probably) with me and present attitude to the activity using the products. I don't expect the products themselves will change me and the world around them. Included multiple times to friends, and said that you need to act. But said their understanding of it is this: 'expect something will change and then begin to do something'.

On the subject of PC... Immediately felt a wide scope for self-realization. Figuratively speaking - the sense of spatial infinity. Enhance all your handmade, writing program, yourself poking around. Bright feeling of the game with the world)) Game rules, just not by the rules, which often adhere around, considering that it is these rules - only)) Power is explicitly regulated by the mental, and maintain a level of 'volume' so that the load was felt. Sometimes allopregnanolone condition is, but passes quickly, followed by easy izmeneny for a while (going after some adaptation), and then a bright enhancement is felt))

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Sat Oct 21, 2017 13:24

Two months almost connected PC. The first month was бж2.4. the second month connected бж2.6. fresher all. Less bother. Became more energetic, happier. Not all problems are solved, but there is a way. Would like to increase the modifier, but if you include broadcast club, will need to mobilize the distribution of Finance. There are homemade.. that you can write alphanumeric. I noticed that I spend on broadcast, hits the pocket. Listen to the Conductor Patrushev and endorphins. I obviously have changed. I want to move. Want more understanding. Passed the slave dive. In this example I try to do something myself. There are initiations of Reiki. I have accumulated mantras and channels Zoroastrianism. Want to get to the end of it. And, of course, want to purchase a club card. In January I will be in Moscow. Think will acquire. Want to do a stream for my mom. She had diabetes and a desire to live. Don't know exactly how to do it in the dashboard and what if she could be in the stream.
Of free I connected - connection to nature, flight and inspiration, thanks masculine.
The first month was still the love of self and integration with the new.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:58

To connect the stream to the mother is very simple:
1) if she has email, he States (added on her profile to your account, an email is sufficient, but you can specify additional information at their discretion), if the email address no - starts empty with the thought that it is for her, and he indicated.
2) this new profile is added to the desired translation, for example (if budget) that from free. 2.2 to those that default in one slot.
3) on the basis of this specificity we can recommend children's uspokoenie, frm (both kind of free), the soul, flight and inspiration, dolphins. PC or PC+ (but this is not a budget perhaps). Maybe the panacea - sampling is possible and necessary.

ps "reach the end" -that sounds great, but unrealistic... there's always something to work on and where to change.
ps2 the Reiki system IMHO and it's easily evident to those who were 7-8-9 theme I have gives hard papagrigoriou podlucky - a little parasitic on their "followers". Although not always noticeable.
ps3 frankly I do not recommend a mix of all that is possible to catch around. I highly recommend to move with understanding and not on the principle of "let's only more so". Sometimes (every 1-3 months) we are holding free seminars the first seminar topic, I think You might want to visit.

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Tue Oct 24, 2017 16:44

Oh, thank you!
Email my mom doesn't, make then empty and add a photo of her.
There are just five steps.. I'm on the fourth. Here in this plan to the end)
The first seminar I missed.. I wrote to the dealer.
I really want to seminar topics. And, of course, will try to pass them.
I just have a lot tried. And while that's true - kind of like cling a lot to decide and to move.
Seems to start to understand and feel the modules.. today has tried to make a bracelet a Panacea. Alphabetic matrix on the video monitor. Feel it.
I'll wait to join the PA club, purchase a club card and seminar topics)
Thank you again for your response and advice. Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 20:25

1) club card is something local but our products has no relation, it's about other manufacturers as I understand it, presented on this website, I just don't know what it is and no relation to the club have not. It is easy to understand - it is not in these topics, so to speak. I really don't know what this club and what is happening there.
2) Prior to each new 1st free seminar topics:
- there is a pre-recording here http://event.quantummagic.org/ . Soon will appoint new date of the 1st is free, and there will be a record.
- usually 1-2-3 announcements here and on my forum about the upcoming 1st free subject.

So what you missed is not a problem.

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Tue Oct 24, 2017 22:25

Thank you. Understood.
And broadcast? Broadcasting club? Is that you?
I wanted to also ask.. I 4 Nov is PC for exactly 2 months. And the third is already paid for. The opportunity to apply aktiviziruyutsya exactly two months?

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 22:51

Eugene, broadcast, including a club - Yes, technologies Michael.
The idea is that in the right part of Your profile 4th appears 'to apply to translation club' or something like that.

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Tue Oct 24, 2017 23:04

Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 22:02

Yes, everything written is true, after two months, when you paid the third button will appear. Application for participation in the club PA for some time may be in the consideration, sometimes comes failure. If it is intuitively felt that a person can be for example overload from the club broadcasts. Or for other reasons. Does the application indicate the experience of using other products.

Da club - part of the overall system broadcasts made separately, is designed to develop the understanding of those who use it as about the broadcasts and about their possibilities, of the broadcasts there is a specific :)
After joining the club should (and can) to request access to the club thread in my forum and listen to the appropriate seminar topic in the recording (download link is in the club section on my forum, if I remember correctly :) ).