Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:12

Added stream "Antivaccine". Designed to remove(to transmute) otricatelniy the outcome of a vaccination of any kind spent any number of years ago.
While eating a resource in the amount of 2 units, then it will be its continuation. Added temporarily in free mode, interesting feedback/impressions. In section FE

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:25

Added stream business Processes. Structuring and optimization of business processes is combined with AMB and is especially good with амб2.
The cost 3TR 2 EMR

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:42

Added stream "Motherhood". The internal state and attitude of young mothers, especially in the case of uneven own mental state, fatigue and other problems sometimes come to the period of the first years of life toddlers. The funny thing is - suitable for dads too.
Also see SP, cost 1000, 2 EMP.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:40

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 21:34
In fact, a lot of new translations have :) but to publish them to document need :) sometimes it is more difficult than to create them, for an old lot, it is necessary to identify the differences.
Michael, as You have "in reserve" there is a stream on developing the ability to lucid dreams? I am very interested would the stream...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:15

The theme was actively discussed in the specialized seminar recently my, it was given to practice...
I think...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:17

Generally, all strongly rests not in the stream and in the level of personal energy + noise industrial (Wi-Fi/cell/the grid), fleeing the city and turning the night house and living somewhere where the neighbor more than 200 meters and cell tower far away, as well as making a couple times a day gymnastics of Hermes, we can achieve uncommon results :) but of course without it,but will abut these two factors is still far. I'm not saying that in the city of OS-s does not happen, I'm just describing the problems.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:26

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:17
Generally, all strongly rests not in the stream and in the level of personal energy + noise industrial (Wi-Fi/cell/the grid), fleeing the city and turning the night house and living somewhere where the neighbor more than 200 meters and cell tower far away, as well as making a couple times a day gymnastics of Hermes, we can achieve uncommon results :) but of course without it,but will abut these two factors is still far. I'm not saying that in the city of OS-s does not happen, I'm just describing the problems.
Yes, Michael,the fact of the matter is that there is a issue :( "Go to the village to the grandfather" - it would be a good option, but this doesn't grandpa... and there is the MSC, high-rise building, a lot of people, wifi routers,towers, etc. So I think that stream on OS-s would be useful in such conditions. And, of course, in the MSC in General hard.Moving to MSK, I physically feel the pressure of the metropolis, crowds of people in the subway and on the streets... it's hard to focus on the internal processes, people much of the radiation at their noise... It's a digression:)

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Jun 30, 2019 17:04

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:17
Micheal, you are always in a relaxed atmosphere give interesting recommendations. I have to neighbors less, but here's the disconnect for the night all in the house is interesting. At least the pile grid and Fifi will not gouge.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:35

1) well, in the summer house in the village can 1.2. to replace a tent/sleeping bag in the woods near the fire, if not every day then once or twice per week weekend is.
2) the background of the city, you can dim two-session emitters of I2 (low and high the session), and our new device (will be available in autumn at a more affordable than I2 value, although its main purpose - other).
3) there are many types of light generally can be translated into tenure 12 volt led... need a break to pump and refrigerator. By the way the metal corrugations around the wiring reduces noise from it. As the screen. Well, that's if the house is not too big and can be converted. It's so... lyrics.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:41

all except the neighbors three sources of manmade noise, which is not quite noise - cell/wifi/wiring.... Wiring a switched, local wifi, too, Sota nearest - no :) well wifi neighborhood... my city is 1.5 km from the nearest village and honeycomb is almost not visible, no network....(generator or inverter), there is disabling all there is, Yes, very bright. But all this creates some inconveniences of course.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:47

more extravagant solution is to sleep in the supine camera Reich (right) with swap on I2 :) - thecranium about everything. However if you double delaite cost is very expensive.... I have not seen such :) well, too fast to sleep will.
No, I think about the stream, just have an objective physical processes.... they are on the outside of the cocoon, and how their stream (read their online cocoon by the given algorithm) to plug? well, something is possible but it is... toys... need the equipment (against breakage).
or have radically different density fields of the cocoon (and this is the diet and more in the coupe)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 21:54

Михаил_ wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 19:35

2) the background of the city, you can dim two-session emitters of I2 (low and high the session), and our new device (will be available in autumn at a more affordable than I2 value, although his main purpose - other).
What ? If not a secret :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 21:57

it is no secret - recording programs on the cocoon.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jun 30, 2019 21:58

while this information is sufficient rest of at the announcement of the device...

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Sun Jul 28, 2019 14:10

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 18:40
ЛайфОператор wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 21:41
Michael, one more question about the binding I want to ask.
Previously, if a slot system was so that the binding is enhanced only those broadcasts which were with her in the same group of slots. And as it is now, under the current system of control of broadcast? The binding enhances the action of all active broadcasts, regardless of their number?
Yes, now enhances all.
Michael, a personal reference can be used for the club's broadcasts? Or only for public (commercial)?

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Mon Jul 29, 2019 16:45

Good day to all experienced users! Please advise me the recipe. The situation is this: 1. I have not quite figured out with the concept of "hierarchy"/ the structure of different types of products here. 2.have connected the basic package of the resonances and feel daily participation from them. 3.self-made work on their development in terms of purification, and realization of what I have and how the world works. 4.have clear and understandable goals in life. 5. Have (and this is akimano specify) problems with the education of his son,for hyperactivity most unpleasant forms of impulsivity, when even me every day with their children difficult to handle: it is expressed in constant resistance to any even hygiene household things, not to mention study. And society in General are ready to peck... 6.have a great desire to help his long-awaited son to find a common language with society, to understand the process of its development, cleaning, control of reality in terms of achieving the desired objectives and to develop the same third eye.
I wrote a lot, I understand that I need a base and then Supplement it with specialized tools. Constraint - the budget, at the moment, and I see the monthly payment. Please, experienced users, respond recommendations.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Jul 29, 2019 18:49

ЮАлла wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 16:45
Constraint - the budget, at the moment, and I see the monthly payment. Please, experienced users, respond recommendations.
There are many homemade products that can have a harmonizing effect. Read the section on BJ.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 19:22

Good time!
1) Time was mentioned diagnose ADHD, it would be good to remember from Karl Welz: "the goods and services are not intended to diagnose, treat and prevent diseases. If You are sick or feel sick, please consult a doctor".
What I mean is that many/all products Quantummagic in one degree or another can help, but... It can. Due to the information/energy impact.
This is NOT a medical product.
This is to avoid confusion or misunderstanding :-)
2) Definitely Pandora black, at least homemade. To both of you. You wear it - you can just under the pillow.
3) Son - definitely a Spectrum, it is quite normal homemade go. This is me about "society ready to peck".
4) 2.4 Clearly better in the broadcast, better stereo. Both. It is inexpensive but good :-)
But then, depending on finances.
5) To understand the reasons very much like You slave dip, but it's damn expensive, and for one session You can't manage :-(
6) I would Very much like You and the son of 3.0 and a Panacea. But then again finances. Although it is possible and homemade.
It was obavestavanje case.
7) A stream Synchronization of the hemispheres and the right brain. Actually, from the title :-)
8) A stream of Baby Calming (a good, efficient, low-cost) and Peace of mind Plus (very good, more expensive). And it should be both of you! It is important!
I Wish You Success.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jul 29, 2019 21:42

ЮАлла wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 16:45
2.have connected the basic package of the resonances and feel daily participation from them.
What exactly mean? What are the resonances? Here translation, like a resonance in other sections, there is need to contact with specific questions on related topics, if that...

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:28

Ivan Slavov,
What exactly do you mean? What are the resonances? Here translation, like a resonance in other sections, there is need to contact with specific questions on related topics, if that...
no...I just said about the source data and issues..

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:41

Vladimir S.very thank you for your structured answer..!
1.understand are treated with drugs...went to the doctor (I must say that it is not easy to find it..)
2.yesterday made a SCRAP (also includes P-black). It turns out that the son of an additional P-black?
3.Range is to give him the video or you can also do some matrix-card? I do not understand...is there a link.
Then I don't understand what they do, how to help:
4.and 6. is the same only different versions of BJ? and then it is necessary? or how I had to understand, first to adapt to 2.4, and then (don't know when it is then) go to 3.0?
please write a link to how to make a Panacea and do what she does.
7. and 8.The broadcast is that on a month you can pay for or need to buy for 2 years?..

Separately, about paragraph 5. anywhere we can read, and how much it costs?

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:44

Besoseparate thank you for the recommendation, trying to understand BJ.

Игалексус

Post by Игалексус » Thu Aug 01, 2019 13:41

Hey all, decided to see the broadcasts and hooked a small package to zatestit. Two days already they are active, the question is - how long does it take to feel the effects on yourself? Live in MSK.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 15:41

Much purely individual. For example a friend of mine, well I feel the homemade БЖ1.0 (physical bracelet is made in the free-improvised so-called "wet" technology is very old and compared to many other projects - is quite weak.), but the translation felt only in modes 1-2-3-4-5-7, t/e, with all the modifiers. It felt at the level of what is called change of own state. But the effect is on everyone, no matter they feel it or not, we must look at the retrospective on 1-2-3-4 weeks. T/e has changed himself/otnoshenie to world/life events/reactions to irritating events and so on. Broadcast - the transmission of educational information on internal levels of the cocoon and energy with it (or rather learning the harmonious flow of energy), all the processes are personal speed and brightness, there are no such people who would not work, but some clearly noticeable, some weak. Someone complains that live more than 2.4 or even 2.2 without additional modifiers - it's too powerful and as remove as Fishscale impossible, and the trip can take several days, kind of dumb, suddenly an overload, while others complain they did not feel the move - but it works here and there :)

Олег Калашников

Post by Олег Калашников » Wed Aug 07, 2019 22:00

Greetings to all! Dear users of the Lord and Michael!! Podskazhite please here is what....
1) does the "number" of the broadcast, for example, 2.0 and 2.1 that should move in this posledovatelnosti, no jumps of this kind: with from 2.2 to 2.5. ?
2)does it make sense to keep several of B. J.?