Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Легенда
Re: Stream. The basic features and rates.

Post by Легенда » Fri Sep 27, 2013 0:02

If you enable broadcast 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 and panacea in the 2-3-4 mode. Ie all at once. Is it safe ? Or still need that separately temporarily ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 0:04

Легенда wrote:If you include the stream 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8 and panacea in the 2-3-4 mode. Ie all at once. Is it safe ? Or still need that separately temporarily ?
recommend from the list to remove the 2.8

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Sep 27, 2013 0:59

Михаил_ wrote: recommend from the list to remove the 2.8
Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:12

Малыш wrote:
ВикторРусс wrote:To the genome from the PI postal service 500 rubles per month + 4 drawer+special binding

where is written that for genome need setprivate?
well, not necessarily, although it would be more correct.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:02

Любознательная wrote:Hello Michael! Please tell me if I wear a bracelet 2.0, and I want for example to order more over the broadcast.how all this will affect physical processes? after all, there are some on the forum write their sausage from the bracelets,and the broadcast effect is even greater,but the bracelet in the case and what can be removed and as with the stream? and one more question, this is almost all products for the broadcast you need to redeem for a year or more or only for a certain time? and then, after stopping the broadcast,all the positive changes that happened during the broadcast will go to no? or information remains in the cocoon, and then continues to operate more services can be broadcast or not to use it if you like it order another broadcast! Thank you,can what not so wrote,zvinyayte
if wear 2.0, the stream apparently 2.2 will strengthen the effects... turn off ..Yes, it is impossible(possible, but not quickly and the aftereffects will be long anyway), but I have not seen anyone who were sick, still stream, though more powerful, but softer.
2. you can redeem for 1 month with the exception of those about which it is written that for a year
3. the meaning of translation that is produced by your experience and the stream is not needed. Although for many it can be some help some time in our not so simple world. (works as a powerful protection including when the number of parameters).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:11

Пианистка wrote:Question: can you detail about these topics, or where the description read?

6.working with memory of the past
apparently works with the memory of the past, i.e. slowly but surely, restores certain structures destroyed, so that this memory does not work. It is a long process.
7.weather control
well, what is there not to understand? this is for those who automatically is clear, we need algorithms, you need to have a little development of perception in order to work with it.
9.navigation (anomalous zones and other worlds)
similarly. For those who understand immediately why this is necessary. this skill-set the Navigator to the minimum extent
10.internal living space
allows you to enclose the inner space from the outside world - macro-VC original.
11.integrated mode is the new
the name speaks for itself - makes it easier to understand the new processes for example
generally, for the development is not fully known.
14. territory
for a more successful operatorsthe over large areas where nobody wants to take responsibility

More questions:
1. there is a module Store - to attract customers, is it possible to make such kind of specialized stream - to ideas, goods, services easily found an appreciative buyer)))
it can be done, but the efficiency depends on many factors
2. is it possible to make specialized on the stream restoration of family ties?
but the question is why the heck you need ? I never thought that spageti from this and much? and I know such cases. of when she.... there's gold in them ?
3. is it possible to make the stream to improve memory (for learning foreign languages, for example).
can
generally it is possible any to make, but not any I will do....
everything that is not - on a personal request from 60t over slot to several slots.<

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:47

Михаил_ wrote: Can I buy a stream and not include any products!!! (e.g. in the family or in a group). In this case is 2.2. on all slots. By the way stream of one product on multiple slots in the same group is almost not noticeable. Ie once to broadcast for example a panacea or 5 times in the same group is approximately the same, so available slots are occupied by default, 2.2 will not strengthen particularly 2.2, just Aktoty a "cap".
The question of technology. Accordingly, when filling all 5 slots 2.2 stream stops? Or as some other examples, it remains regardless of the occupancy of nezaposlenosti slots?

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:28

Михаил_ wrote:Quote:
7.weather control

well, what is there not to understand? this is for those who automatically is clear, we need algorithms, you need to have a little development of perception in order to work with it.

What is the difference of Working with the weather and weather Control?
More questions:
1. there is a module Store - to attract customers, is it possible to make such kind of specialized stream - to ideas, goods, services easily found an appreciative buyer)))

This would apply to special order for 60,000?

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:53

Михаил_ wrote:
Любознательная wrote:Hello Michael! Please tell me if I wear a bracelet 2.0, and I want for example to order more over the broadcast.how all this will affect physical processes? after all, there are some on the forum write their sausage from the bracelets,and the broadcast effect is even greater,but the bracelet in the case and what can be removed and as with the stream? and one more question, this is almost all products for the broadcast you need to redeem for a year or more or only for a certain time? and then, after stopping the broadcast,all the positive changes that happened during the broadcast will go to no? or information remains in the cocoon, and then continues to operate more services can be broadcast or not to use it if you like it order another broadcast! Thank you,can what not so wrote,zvinyayte
if wear 2.0, the stream apparently 2.2 will strengthen the effects... turn off ..Yes, it is impossible(possible, but not quickly and the aftereffects will be long anyway), but I have not seen anyone who were sick, still stream, though more powerful, but softer.
2. you can redeem for 1 month with the exception of those about which it is written that for a year
3. the meaning of translation that is produced by your experience and the stream is not needed. Although for many it can be some help some time in our not so simple world. (works as a powerful protection including when the number of parameters).
I want to ask,and if you order the stream, for example a man who knows nothing about it and does not understand what will happen and is it possible? or you can't do that,you need to know? but how to tell if you don't believe or can not reach what is possible?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:56

АМТ wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: Can I buy a stream and not include any products!!! (e.g. in the family or in a group). In this case is 2.2. on all slots. By the way stream of one product on multiple slots in the same group is almost not noticeable. Ie once to broadcast for example a panacea or 5 times in the same group is approximately the same, so available slots are occupied by default, 2.2 will not strengthen particularly 2.2, just Aktoty a "cap".
The question of technology. Accordingly, when filling all 5 slots 2.2 stream stops? Or as some other examples, it remains regardless of the occupancy of nezaposlenosti slots?
stops :) 5 seats are occupied at the default 2.2, as the substitution of others - there will be something else.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:12

Michael, thanks for connecting! (Woke up to feel the taste of modes 2,3,4 and % increases from :) )
In the perverted mind,but in the morning there appeared the following questions:
- IP "Memory" doesn't help if the mode 3 is better carry out our mission to other broadcast options?
- FE "Memory" works according to their previous incarnations? Does when "dimmed" screen?
It was said that the "deaf" cases of the year broadcast. Which translation modes was this an estimate?
Mode 6 is "a mess" with any broadcast options, or just for some?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:28

ФилиНН wrote:Michael, thanks for connecting! (Woke up to feel the taste of modes 2,3,4 and % increases from :) )
In the perverted mind,but in the morning there appeared the following questions:
- IP "Memory" doesn't help if the mode 3 is better carry out our mission to other broadcast options?
- FE "Memory" works according to their previous incarnations? Does when "dimmed" screen?
It was said that the "deaf" cases of the year broadcast. Which translation modes was this an estimate?
0.connection by the way was about 4 am MSK.
1.no, i.e. Yes, maybe, but the memory is his, and mode 3 -bit its.
2.SP memory not shared the experience of the cocoon of incarnation and works directly with the entire cocoon.
3.have no idea what the "darkened screen"
screens are usually "dabble" all eager to isskusstvennoy builds. not morettes on this subject
4.specific reference to the real course of time there exist for all modes, so binding about a year total. Yes, perhaps with a different set of modifiers of the mode of acceleration possible, but as far as - I am not going to say it individually.....
someone 6m modifier "covers" at once, and someone doesn't feel almost.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:30

Любознательная wrote: I want to ask,and if you order the stream, for example a man who knows nothing about it and does not understand what will happen and is it possible? or you can't do that,you need to know? but how to tell if you don't believe or can not reach what is possible?
Do You reviews of the next branch did not read? this issue has all of a diskutieren.
You can easily and without problems, did that already.... it will be good, but really what is described in the test thread there included "gentleman's kit", which in the commercial version a bit expensive.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:31

Михаил_ wrote:Stavr wrote(a):
Michael_ wrote(a):
stream a group of people (a set of similar products, as well as on 1человека groups of 5 slots) effectively in small groups up to 20-25 people. Margin *2 slots +2000P for inclusion.

it is possible an example? something I do not understand
rate family

I don't understand how people can not understand the man who supposedly (if I'm not quite memento) were present at the demonstration of how to group... - here is an example.

everything is very simple, for the same 5 slots is included is reference to 1st person, the reference to the description of the group (not necessarily relatives), but the larger the group, the less personal use. This is not a proportional effect, i.e., by broadcasting for 25 people for one goes to not one-twenty-fifth, and approximately 30-50% of the norm, but far weaker than the "survival" skills in the cocoon. Ie stream and the effects it has, and learning not to no, but it is very weak.
For myself so not recommended, but for a group of people (e.g. employees, relatives) - is quite possible. Sometimes even necessary.
Thus, it is clear that the entire group is broadcast to the same set (since no personal settings, just no).
Binding such a group to broadcast some parameters, which we'll call "secondary factor with it," create a few more headaches for me, so the rate is the margin, in my opinion very reasonable.
Please clarify, for those who in the tank:
for example, for family/relatives for six months 2.2 :

450*5+2000 or 450*5*2{bonus for slots}+2000{enable} or even 450*5*2

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:33

Любознательная wrote:I Want to ask,and if you order the stream, for example a man who knows nothing about it and does not understand what will happen and is it possible? or you can't do that,you need to know? but how to tell if you don't believe or can not reach what is possible?
All explanations for the broadcast on the first page of this topic :
Михаил_ wrote: .......When buying more than 1 group of slots, you can keep some of the groups in the temporarily "frozen" state (for example, the operational switch-on of someone you know-relatives).
You can (story about this in next topic) to turn the stream on someone without warning or consent, it can not bear to negative consequences.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:33

Пианистка wrote: What is the difference of Working with the weather and weather Control?
that one drives and the other uses the weather as a portion of the working space of the operator - in General are two different things.
More questions:

This would apply to special order for 60,000?
not for 60 and over ndtsat slots 60 each. How much exactly I don't know. Maybe 1, maybe 10, depends on the exact definition of the ordering, is discussed separately every time.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 13:53

Michael good day,

the Genome can affect (re) and other aspects such as sex, memory of the past? After all, this is a very serious recovery - does it make sense to him to add, for example, 3.activation of feminine sexual energy?
What mode of translation for the Genome You find most useful at the initial stage?
And yet You earlier wrote about "the Call" :) It will be? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 14:03

1. where I wrote about "the call"?
2. to discuss what can help and regimes all around the can help and regimes have on the mood to include, in the sense there is no universal answer to these questions.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 14:56

"Michael_ wrote(a):
non-standard modes of broadcast, available soon:
an altered state of consciousness "Call" - work with the world as with information, work with links, layers of information and the intersection of parallel branches.
2. analogue cards husband.wives.norms. only a little activation.

both - I can clearly imagine the side effects on each individual"

it was in the next branch

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:02

and ... well .... :) there is such a thing. (call)

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:11

Михаил_ wrote:and ... well .... there is such a thing. (call)
where is she???!!! :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:16

obviously not in the list... well, maybe I will add it there....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:17

well, we assume that there are now in the list of "Call" IP of the first category....
there will be PI second will be funny ...

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:20

[quote="Michael_"

well, we assume that there are now in the list of "Call" IP of the first category....
there will be PI second will be funny ...[/quote]

:o

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Fri Sep 27, 2013 15:46

Please explain whether to order the broadcast of the BZ which are as a material bracelet or a stronger stream of other of the BZ will help to develop the potential of tangible media. And subject material of the BZ for example 2.6, 3S+, silver bullet pendant, you can order the stream for a period less than a year.