Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

ВикторРусс
Re: Stream. The basic features and rates.

Post by ВикторРусс » Fri Sep 27, 2013 16:28

Night felt a connection to the broadcast 2.2 and a few slots from the SP, woke up in the night "warm", usually when I put on the first time products of Michael, half a day is a chill to the body and peace of mind, and further mitigated as it was, and then Vice versa warmer :) dreamed a dream the computer keyboard and the finger on the keyboard the batter "..АРХ2" what is speculated on... in the morning, on the way to work felt that slowly rises to a height, in the sense of "around the pressure drops when the ski lift crawling at 2000m", the day passed in a perfect calm, and almost without thinking, the impression that all the accumulated reserves are for the restoration of body...

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Sep 27, 2013 18:46

Михаил_ wrote:3.have no idea what the "darkened screen"
screens are usually "dabble" all eager to isskusstvennoy builds. not morettes on this subject
There is different terminology sometimes. Even his mother as the "black screen".
Question about the directions of development of memory.
You can know what happened without having to himself in confirmation(or not bothering to search), images from the past.
From a situation to clearly perceive the somatics that you Unscrew the head without the slightest understanding for which confirmations videokartinki. Or the same with emotions. Or with sound. This is not true for dreams.
Here's a memory lock IP "memory" restorative?

мячик

Post by мячик » Fri Sep 27, 2013 20:26

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Любознательная wrote:I Want to ask,and if you order the stream, for example a man who knows nothing about it and does not understand what will happen and is it possible? or you can't do that,you need to know? but how to tell if you don't believe or can not reach what is possible?
All explanations for the broadcast on the first page of this topic :
Михаил_ wrote: .......When buying more than 1 group of slots, you can keep some of the groups in the temporarily "frozen" state (for example, the operational switch-on of someone you know-relatives).
You can (story about this in next topic) to turn the stream on someone without warning or consent, it can not bear to negative consequences.
It turns out that the customer is always right? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:15

don't know what there is about "customer rights", but in broadcasting there is nothing that could cause harm... But the examples help other people, including in highly energetically and psychologically injured as I have in a large number there, some of them are in the next branch.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:20

ФилиНН wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:3.have no idea what the "darkened screen"
screens are usually "dabble" all eager to isskusstvennoy builds. not morettes on this subject
There is different terminology sometimes. Even his mother as the "black screen".
Question about the directions of development of memory.
You can know what happened without having to himself in confirmation(or not bothering to search), images from the past.
From a situation to clearly perceive the somatics that you Unscrew the head without the slightest understanding for which confirmations videokartinki. Or the same with emotions. Or with sound. This is not true for dreams.
Here's a memory lock IP "memory" restorative?
the thing is that "memory" _ is a comprehensive program, and how it will work specifically on your cocoon - I do not know and can not know in advance.
In the most General case this problem can be too long and I would have worked at all with the modes of consciousness and release blocks in it and also with the visualization as such, in common with purely third-party different things that affect how communication (information from the visual channel), and the skill of visualization.
This "problem" may be not so much the destruction or blocking, as the feature of long experience and so on. In other words, the reasons can be many and just because they may not fall off.
Would it be helpful if a specific IP - it may be because she obstructiona, but how can you know for sure when interacting with such a complex object, person...

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:23

мячик wrote:it Turns out that the customer is always right?
yeah, especially when the most powerful endless list of free products and assistance.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:26

Thanks for the reply. Clear. The problem is also complex. Pulls out of tight situations, their decisions of the type "even to see it do not want." Maybe there are many. Maybe someone else's "help" more ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:27

I always recommend complex problems to start with sessions with a psychologist....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:27

In one embodiment, the "Explorer" as a measure of self-help.

Горизонт

Post by Горизонт » Sat Sep 28, 2013 0:01

Michael, how do you know that hooked up? From the office promised to call back as you connect, but not called back and it is not clear whether simply forgotten or even not hooked up. Since, connect you personally to ask you to inform the PM about the successful activation of the corresponding modes and products or something else to mark this moment.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 0:40

written for 1-3 days, usually in the morning (at night) a day after ordering, i.e. if today were the order, then about 5 am. Obviously to call back could not.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04

Traslyatsiya “colored dreams“. Michael just surprised by the product, a dream of color with sound unpredictable storyline where you are the main role, but all remember I woke up :) frankly this is better than any movie, where you just survive with the main character and the plot structure is straightforward, while immobilized in the chair and after a session like a “squeezed lemon“, and in this dream the main hero and the plot around you, but there's a little problem of a private nature : need resources on this ,but if the body is not everything works as it should ,but want to now effects I the middle of the night to drink ASD, 0.5 mm will be enough :)
well in dreams you can see yourself from another perspective :)

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:48

Михаил_ wrote:In one embodiment, the "Explorer" as a measure of self-help.
Thanks, I'll try. Although in the General case distrust to all kinds of (self)hex. Affirmations and so on. So many things we were previously itself(hex)...
But maybe wedge -...

-Here without all wheel drive. dreams this stuff under the stream came...
To us, two server administrators, came the GDP(it is kind of like our boss) with protégé. Madame is still pressed that she is the legal owner.company and required to withdraw from the server single document. We, the lawyers, present the court's decision could not and both were sent :?
The OS version would have been even spicier :lol:

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56

ФилиНН wrote:Thanks, I'll try. Although in the General case distrust to all kinds of (self)hex. Affirmations and so on.
it's something special, IMHO.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Sep 28, 2013 13:02

today I hooked up, thank you :o Woke up and took BJ suddenly became hard, wore them only now. Sharply escalated the cold, such cold was gone for many years, like a sinus infection - which I in the childhood have treated the blue lamp :) Michaelplease give direction how to work with the Call? I would not screw it up from a great mind :) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 13:46

I don't know how to work with the call, there is no such instruction as this to your experience inside lies, work on their feelings.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Sep 28, 2013 13:49

Михаил_ wrote:I don't know how to work with the call, there is no such instruction as this to your experience inside lies, work on their feelings.
:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 14:04

Explorer is something special, it is not necessary to equate various affirmations. Well, if you look at the text (remember Patrushev has said that the entire text usually no one hears, and therefore does not know, but I heard whole both channels... since there was looking for I needed some space for modifications - exhausted by the way, as there all done-closed), then the text personally, I would with my perception of the world would say somewhere some objections, but the treatment of this text in the off mode is all the same smoothly and correctly, and therefore I have no objection - he used many times.
It's just a versatile and reliable tool.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 14:06

People, as I wrote above, I notified the office about connections, after those, it's usually at night after the day of order payment.
In exceptional cases (for example, I can be on the road, in places where there are technical possibilities of remote access to equipment, etc.), the process takes up to 3 days and the office receives notification after the fact of connection. Dates are considered to be from my notice.
I mean, to asking questions for the future of the same type to avoid.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sat Sep 28, 2013 16:00

СтАвР wrote:Michael_ wrote(a):
Record a personalized user ID (which is 1 Jn a separate slot in the broadcast and enhances the effects) is made after the following data

as I understand it applies to all existing groups, be they 1 or 5 and takes one slot in each?
:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Sep 28, 2013 16:17

this is what quote?
can be included in each slot group, you can not enable if enabled - takes up 1 slot each, like I already wrote...

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:28

Пианистка wrote:
мячик wrote:it Turns out that the customer is always right?
yeah, especially when the most powerful endless list of free products and assistance.
The pianist joined by.I want to Express my gratitude to Michael for the work he did enormous work!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:50

well, work is good when it is in demand, so mutual :)

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:19

Михаил_ wrote:this is what quote?
can be included in each slot group, you can not enable if enabled - takes up 1 slot each, like I already wrote...
the question was, what price for one group or for all available, provided of course that there is more than one

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:28

the price for my personal work, to create the binding.
Work it is actually adequately nearly the creation of new products occupies 1 slot....
in the embodiment of personalized broadcast (creating non-standard products), where there is not binding and the algorithms and-or other modifier of man and the world of things, the same option is 60 per slot (for the record the same size). Because the binding is easier, the cost is lower....
further established is used where needed.
For the use nothing taken, but just to use the correct slot in each slot group.
As a whole, and that variant is a personal recording at a cost below the plinth (it is for these reasons - the resource for which you can create a new panacea for example), so keep in mind that this option may not be eternal availability...
something like that.