Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Thu Aug 08, 2019 0:09

Hello, Oleg!
1) viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5618 the fifth paragraph :-)
2) Yes, depending on what You want specifically.

Байес

Post by Байес » Thu Aug 08, 2019 0:16

Олег Калашников wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 22:00
Greetings to all! Dear users of the Lord and Michael!! Podskazhite please here is what....
1) does the "number" of the broadcast, for example, 2.0 and 2.1 that should move in this posledovatelnosti, no jumps of this kind: with from 2.2 to 2.5. ?
2)does it make sense to keep several of B. J.?
1) No, it does not. It's not the number of the translation, and the identifier of the model BJ that differ functionally. You can use them in any sequence.
2) the point is, if you need the functionality of several of the BZ. They work great in parallel and complement each other.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Aug 14, 2019 15:44

It makes sense to read the description of the versions of BJ on the forum... will be much clearer.

Просто

Post by Просто » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:21

Question Michael.

After a month of broadcasts were severe sleep disorders. Continues for more than a week. All night can't sleep sleep in the morning, not enough sleep, his head disappeared easily... Module"Color dreams" from BJ helps just don't.

Enabled broadcast 2.4, 2.7, FRM and the normalization of sex. energy (+ there is a map of "masculinity" in passive mode mostly).

What to do?
You just have to just wait it out? And all gradually settles down?
Or lower power? Disable?

What algorithm of actions in such a situation? (don't want to quit because there are a lot of advantages)

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Wed Aug 21, 2019 19:17

I think to wait)

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Aug 21, 2019 23:42

Good day ,
Sorry I asked. I applied for the connection 2.7. And now I want to buy a card transport has a special offer. Can you connect me quickly, so I had to make a decision regarding the card transport has not ended the action.
Thank you.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:21

Good afternoon, colleagues. It's time to share some more experience from broadcast...

Today we are talking about new broadcast antivaccine.

Activated it on the child.

Started...

The fact is that historically, I have more than one accounts for the product of translation, one from the current dealer and several uchetok another...

It happened due to the fact that third-party organizations with a more convenient payment. But not the essence...

In General, my personal opinion, I don't know will it confirm the developer, but best of all, our family work is the first binding.

That's the same with the binding on the baby.
Hooked up antivaccine and BJ 2.4. before it was connected BJ 2.4. for the year, for the first uchetku, and then another year to another, and now back to the original.

And just a few days begins fever and snot, though didn't freeze and there to get had.

The same effects began to be noticed and connect with the woman, catarrhal symptoms, quickly passing, as was written in the description...

These are the observations

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:46

Vitaliy Kuklin,
"The brain is such a tricky thing, can bind God knows what God knows what" (C) :roll: :)

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:03

Thank you for your reply, maybe there are opinions?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:35

Виталий Куклин wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:21
And just a few days begins fever and snot, though didn't freeze and there to get had.

The same effects began to be noticed and connect with the woman, catarrhal symptoms, quickly passing, as was written in the description...
I have many times personally experienced this phenomenon, but not only from broadcast but also from physical products including commercial Activator. I think it's pretty clear that the body receives nourishment and starts cleaning.

Виталий Куклин

Post by Виталий Куклин » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:11

Thanks, got confirmation from another friend, the second hooked that he got sick while :cry:

And I do the same with physical goods started with card transfer, as recommended by Michael.