Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Артемка
Re: Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Post by Артемка » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:09

Also wanted to ask Mikhail about the broadcasts. They have me booked 02.04., in the panel I see that still not connected, but the feelings seem to have turned. I read on the forum that happens to include before it is displayed in the control panel. Actually like really? The feeling is quite soft, but sometimes exacerbates the problem areas, teeth nerves..
Thank you for Your work. All the holiday.
Last edited by Артемка on Mon May 14, 2018 17:14, edited 1 time in total.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sun Apr 08, 2018 13:31

To reconnect translate AMB group how many slots need to pay?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Apr 08, 2018 15:46

AMB way indefinitely?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 20:14

Бисо wrote:to reconnect translate AMB group how many slots need to pay?
1ну group. Outside the main interface of the system. There are a lot of broadcasts, but they go through the carousel one group.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 08, 2018 20:17

Мартин wrote:AMB way indefinitely?
In basic cost included 2 years. Broadcast itself as a VIP paid 1 time slots in this is included for 2 years. You can then pay for the empty slots and extend at a cost of a 1st slot of a group.
Absolutely indefinite to be problematic - will accumulate their car, and live server resource they are currently eating well, maintenance and repair of hardware/electricity etc. As it would with indefinite nature - the obligation hard to fulfill.
In the new interface of AMB can be ordered through the interface (currently this is done through a dealer and the Cabinet they are not visible - I on a separate server, they all put).

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Wed Apr 11, 2018 14:43

Somewhere slipped information that the purchase of products is cancelled :)
Is this true? It would be very convenient. It would be possible to connect to relatives good things without any obligation to do this year.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 20:06

The new interface will be canceled. Commissioning in the coming weeks. There is a lot more will be on the new ( for the better )
All current liabilities will simply be forgotten, t/e actually it is possible to use now.

Another point I want to mention that although prices including for events are not tied to international rates, but in option a further fall of the ruble against world currencies, the prices of some things including the translation will be revised upwards in proportion to the latest changes. This is a necessary measure because the costs are not tied to the ruble zone in many technological processes and in particular on the broadcasts. Last Grand growth (from 3 when the rate of ROS until now, t/e "yesterday" values) we experienced that, without any promotions on the inner margin. Which by the way was very convenient to customers outside the ruble zone. This time, the "reserves" of this kind is not, for example, the same BJ - ebony rose in price long with no apparent reference to the course and more than reasonable. Now, with the growth rate, price will rise again (obviously). So if the product may be a selective approach, by streams crossing the psychological mark ruble-dollar=70, it will be revised.
Moreover, statistics for international and domestic customers now have strongly shifted (probably for the same economic reasons), the share of purchases outside Russia have quite a high percentage, some dealers up to 50%. To make two price scales is not real and not right. I will try to be flexible, but in this scenario, some changes will be exactly. If above 70 to the dollar, will not go away - will leave as is ( unfortunately the scenario I see as highly unlikely in the current situation).

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Sun May 06, 2018 2:52

Hello. Very much want to write again an opinion and ask questions.
The day passed since the connection broadcasts: Activation of male sexual energy Bracelet life 2.5, Elven, Synchronization of the hemispheres and the right brain, 1,3,7 modes.
Before that for three weeks was connected with several free broadcasts on the left hand OS 2.2+ .
The moment of connection not felt at all, oddly enough. :) All streams that were connected, I felt at that moment uttered the intention to include them, or the first night after creating this intention. And, well, beat a little bit hurts (nerves, tics, hyperactivity of the brain, heat in parts of the body), but it is transferable. Felt sure that something inside is happening, there it goes there, at the level of physics and psyche, but it transferred more than adequately in my case.
BUT there is another problem, and that broadcast at me, or my changes really affect my mother. When I first APR only applied to the connection broadcasts, my mother immediately got teeth, found a cyst, ripped some teeth out, the anesthesia was injected, she was on the verge of...
Then I decided to connect the broadcast and the mother, the children's comfort and love for yourself, modes 1,2. Yesterday they joined, and my mother immediately severely poisoned, night, now, too weak feels.
I want to ask, surely someone has faced, this is only the beginning of the work of translation that occurs in untrained people or for the whole period and what did you do in such cases, had been disconnected from the stream or passed? I understand that all individually, but maybe someone there were cases when it was static on to the next of kin, loved ones.
As always very grateful to those technologies, in fact illusions did not build, understand that change is sometimes difficult. Although I am personally yet easy :) but my mother this is not to boast.(
All good.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Sun May 06, 2018 9:47

Artemkaeach case is individual. Alternatively, we can assume that the body has got the energy, the potential to displace itself from the cocoon, and physical body all sorts of bad parasitic program, info viruses, energy and information blocks (with blocks of the idea need to understand, their reason for the study, understanding, rethinking of the experience. Because slash with the axe on them, they come back). Possible mental limit, or set favorable objectives for a harmonizing effect on others. The same broadcast can tighten up the mental capacity, or ask them a specific goal to work out.
I was surprised that out of the blue could the physical body be sick, or his head began to hurt, not like before, but only one hemisphere, a sort of flying on one wing :). Then I widened the understanding of the failure physics of the body, am grateful to the people who helped me in this. The pain may be signaling a problem in the cocoon, can be cleaning, cold, etc. the effect of the broadcast you can feel even without her, yeah, it's fun! The essence in the ability to tune in to the purchase of this experience, it can be available and forgotten, locked, etc. If not, then the world will gladly provide all the resources to acquire it for resonance and the current human condition.

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Mon May 14, 2018 0:29

Anatoliko Thanks for the info. In principle, everything is clear and that is obvious. But most of the information even so you know not immediately, but after 2-3 times of reading it you begin to see and sense 'between the lines'. :)

Feels much better to me and my mother. Sport.load help. But as you pass into a dormant state, so begin study in the background and the body of the little clamps in the problematic area, like a hidden miner starts to work. :)
But the mental twist power broadcast still does not work. Necessary as it is to train.
the Pain may be signaling a problem in the cocoon, can be cleaning, cold, etc. the effect of the broadcast you can feel even without her, yeah, it's fun! The essence in the ability to tune in to the purchase of this experience, it can be available and forgotten, locked, etc. If not, then the world will gladly provide all the resources to acquire it for resonance and the current human condition.
Yes, the pain is always about something reported, but decrypt the message yet, alas... Maybe you could tell me what helped You to decipher them.)
Catarrhal cleansing since the winter, and earlier they were often and strong. Apparently the work went deeper. Me much has been blocked. The effect of broadcast primary feel at the moment of creation the intention to connect, it is a merit of the regime of a retrospective as I understand it.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun May 20, 2018 13:25

Артемка wrote:But most of the information even so you know not immediately, but after 2-3 times of reading it you begin to see and sense 'between the lines'. :)
There is a stream "Integration with the new". My patience always and everyone, especially if you need this forum to read, very useful.
Артемка wrote:Effect from translation of the primary feel in the moment of creation the intention to connect, it is a merit of the regime of a retrospective as I understand it.
Yes, you understand correctly. I can assume that this is due to probabilities. If this branch (e.g. the purchase of some device in the broadcast) to start power-up, i.e. the intention to make any action, then the object itself will be stronger to manifest. I'm sorry this hypothesis is not tested, but the idea was to open a Bank account and quietly to save such as stub in the broadcast, using it now. I think it's a working theory. In General, translation is a complex tool, especially when there are such modes as "Chaos." What's that? Any action can be repeated? Not formalized and not urbanizirano.
Артемка wrote:BUT the problem lies elsewhere, and that broadcast at me, or my changes really affect my mother. When I first APR only applied to the connection broadcasts, my mother immediately got teeth, found a cyst, ripped some teeth out, the anesthesia was injected, she was on the verge of...
The cyst is not formed. I was faced with this case, judging by the fact that there's already pulled three teeth, the case has been launched. There is a module "Stopper", with strong ties to relatives, you need to "pinch" the channel, especially if they begin to rebuild. Well, or alternatively, include translation/to give the bracelets to them that in the end was done, this is optimal. Ideally, the 2.6.
Артемка wrote:I Want to ask, surely someone has faced, this is only the beginning of the work of translation that occurs in untrained people or for the entire duration
Those who have long enjoyed, only gum on the bracelets break. If on two, then generally the horror is a nightmare.<

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Fri Aug 03, 2018 21:13

Hello, tell me, what is broadcast, scrubbing the etheric body? To plug and forget. To clean from Amateurs to live in other people's energies?
bc bc

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 03, 2018 21:40

In afirca? And how manifested?

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Fri Aug 03, 2018 22:02

Мартин wrote: what appears?
As a movement, drawing sensations and tickling in the lower centers and the availability of discomfort...... In General, the network included, they pulled a lot of things, but it's not gone... and yet, as a quick black clot in motion in the fields the bodies were spotted a couple of times....
Last edited by Тимоша on Fri Aug 03, 2018 22:20, edited 1 time in total.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 03, 2018 22:13

And SE how that feels differently? You agree?

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Fri Aug 03, 2018 23:12

Probably seen close layers to physical body the etheric and astral, there's movement, but still closer to the essential... in General I know that the club has broadcast spec.cleaning, cloud, cone this series, but still shared broadcasts, available to the majority, and there is unfortunately no, although it would be great, turned on one order, and pure... Michael promised to think, but not up to it yet... :) All in all, the club will not make, and for many it is just useless, I met somewhere that it is... Resolved the issue and continue to play in life... az

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Aug 03, 2018 23:58

SE very rude. It is easy to cause tickling, discomfort and movement in the area of svadhisthana. Generally there is a perception that the discomfort in the bottom associated with the wrong sexual life (diversity or the lack of a permanent partner). Recently I worked with the card male sexuality and strengthened/sped up Pandora. Just took and cut ALL the channels that were on the Svadhishthana. What there is a perception that communication in the exchange of fluids do not rush in principle. Will have the card next time it is present. In short, the club does not need to work with the AOC may be corny Mule Bandhu practice, this is the basics, and broadcasts already advanced, there blocks, smoke, pumping, cleaning.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:09

Мартин wrote:what is a perception that communication in the exchange of fluids do not rush in principle.
Pulled elementary, and hands, for one minute. Do not break, namely pull. Then in the chakra at the place of the canal's hole, its the same elementary patch for 2-3 minutes. The channel partner then the idea should be how to reach the Svadhishthana, never checked, as you do not want the past to watch.
So that opinion is very wrong.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:41

opinions there are many different they are from the artisanal approach :) in the information world everything is possible :) the question of who/how/and in what cases can.... well in the other details and nuances, sometimes the consequences.

about specific experience in specific area - there really can be too much. A variety of. Just due to the diversity of the world. Therefore, it is necessary for every unique case to be considered individually. Well first dive to figure out what the hell was going on.

ps speccode club is traslyatsiya on "speccode" which actually is homemade... and quietly started mentally with a little practice. With the stream of course, but without it works fine. It is in the image generator. Just a huge R for creativity :) :) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:45

Rezeda wrote:it happened that the connection broadcast of 3.0 coincided with the fact that we decided to connect the water from the new pipe(I live in the village). Permit no did not take to land the job. Came the tractor started digging and broke the cable optical fiber(fiber on the other) relationship which lay at a depth of 1 m in the ground. How much do we not have measured wrong in the 20 see as we initially didn't know what kind of cable, the tractor and continued to dig. When the work was nearly finished, came the communicators and started to threaten that they say you have got you now behold , said lots of nasty things and what penalty will be large. Well, the shocks were not over, hooked the next day the water did as they say themselves, without experts water pressure was so strong that we have in the house some of the cranes nearly killed. This thing dragged on for a week. The essence of the thing. I broadcast wore a homemade 3.0 month and state supervision there was clearly. And here under the stream as I tried could not haul in this state. Connected then the extension of 3.1. And now after tional time I realized that I pulled out of the reality that in which I am now. And they are very different from each other. And the values that were there, me here, not in the least concerned. And it's so amazing. Also helps information coming from close friends about their health. And then even more realize that all of what was my head or my brain, that this dust, which we carefully lay since childhood. According to another and probably would not work to pull me out, but after the turmoil that happened in such a short time. I am so grateful to the developers for their products, and the world (Providence) that I got here and can use them. And then here at the world now look like from the side and there is a question and what I'm doing. Got it like that a little messy, but I think that is clear. When it seems that you can't feel anything and what product do you think is not working, it is not so, it works just softer, not so noticeable on your physics, BUT then becomes VERY noticeable event. And it's great.
<

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 21:23

Hello!
Describe the incident,present Friday a "day of liberation" Goroda all (many go out of town) crush... hot.It is necessary to explain,everything is clear)) to the problems of people are understanding,philosophically.Priezdu at home have included one stream in mode 2 and 6 and thought with mild surprise that it was not chaos and hypochondria../CDA personal plan etc. :)
But the lesson,apparently all prishelsya... in a similar situation had the feeling that someone was late - others have re-planned my trip.In General, more diffused were on the roads.

Агарбатти

Post by Агарбатти » Mon Sep 24, 2018 14:56

Hello! Hooked up a number of broadcasts. It was like all right, the mood is always smooth, bordering on upbeat.) Everywhere order handling appeared in the process. In the meantime the PC in chaos mode. Now I'm depressed, shallow. But long ago forgot that it happens. Frustrating all to tears. I really hope that it will pass soon.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:06

Pass, of course )
Is this reaction more often, however, for a homemade PC, but the stream may be, why not? )
Turn down the modifiers should help.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 30, 2018 18:03

as always, too emotional reaction indicates the need to study something.... is to understand what causes it and what the roots, or just wait ....
Well, you can regime change indeed. Itself PC with one hand pulls out the deeper aspects of yourself, on the other - saturates the space around their loved ones energies and enhances the controllability of the world - there is no basis for depression, but it can be a lack of self-realization and other fun involved in constructing current life - the abundance of energy she had on the actualization of these aspects. And usually they are useful to reflect and maybe to change something in order and life...

ЛайфОператор

Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Post by ЛайфОператор » Wed Nov 21, 2018 23:19

Michael, Hello!
The list of broadcasts are broadcast female "Beauty, harmony, abundance" and "In truth." But judging by the description, they may come and men:) Especially if we remember that men have feminine (female aspects). Makes sense and use a man to connect these women's broadcast?