Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 18:45

No, not yet planned, but will probably be something else :) in terms of opportunities to gain exposure.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Fri Jun 07, 2019 19:38

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 07, 2019 21:32

a couple of new broadcasts will be in the coming days (maybe today/ you just have to add to the interface), and the algorithm - it develops and there is a lot that can be added.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02

Михаил_ wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 21:32
a couple of new broadcasts will be in the coming days (maybe today/ you just have to add to the interface), and the algorithm - it develops and there is a lot that can be added.
Super, that's great news! We will wait for novelties ;-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 21:34

In fact, a lot of new translations have :) but to publish them to document need :) sometimes it is more difficult than to create them, for an old lot, it is necessary to identify the differences.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:57

Михаил_ wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 21:34
In fact, a lot of new translations have :) but to publish them to document need :) sometimes it is more difficult than to create them, for an old lot, it is necessary to identify the differences.
"Announce please all list" (C) :)
But seriously, we are waiting! :D

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:16

Broadcast is done under different packages/internal goals/ integrated products, etc., and many of them have their own value (the mentioned packages and of the complex products do not always have in our range here, because there are other markets and partners, and this is done often under them, there are completely different brand...) a lot of them and they are useful, but you have to filter for a number of reasons. For example, to get a region about the effect on that say no way :) and a host of other reasons. So you have to be creative in choosing what to publish, a couple of right now there really is to publish, on the other we must look carefully at how their "peaceful" to describe :) the world with our position in the "crazy" state, but from the perspective of ordinary people is exactly the opposite - we are crazy.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:26

Although it depends - I have one expensive bio-resonance device for example :) family needs(not my/the third party manufacturer from Russia), so here I communicated at the request of a mutual friend with a wealthy French Masson, in older old age being, he was diagnosis and recording infocorner on a similar device sold in Switzerland for 10m euros... and what to say - on the one hand I know that technology to a certain extent working on the other him her vtyurilas in such a way and with such explanations is that in spite of working equipment, I would call it quackery :) certainly not talking about the price tag (the cost of a pair of such devices), but there it ponravilos because it is expensive and words are said about quantum something, although there is a different everything. And close to CERN and all that... and gave as affecting the foundations of a couple of cards with magnetic stripes on which something is recorded (in the terminology of these devices is something called physiological frequencies of operation of the tissues healthy and anti-bacterial - frequency pressing parazitare of spectronosodes), to write better sugar nibs or what, and he was on cards with magnetic stripes because it (magnetic strip) easier to understand :) Christmas tree green. And the bracelets are no magnetic strips :) And on broadcasts and no :) and like an intelligent man, and about information on the water told me I. all about the information properties of water, but with a magnetic strip easier. It's the lyrics on the theme of madness in the world ... W/e that's when it's expensive and in a nice expensive clinic - is that OK:) so we have the streams to give such descriptions as to how the magnetic stripe was :) Just kidding.... but in every joke there is some jokes...

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 11, 2019 17:19

Михаил_ wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 23:16
Broadcast is done under different packages/internal goals/ integrated products, etc., and many of them have their own value (the mentioned packages and of the complex products do not always have in our range here, because there are other markets and partners, and this is done often under them, there are completely different brand...) a lot of them and they are useful, but you have to filter for a number of reasons. For example, to get a region about the effect on that say no way :) and a host of other reasons. So you have to be creative in choosing what to publish, a couple of right now there really is to publish, on the other we must look carefully at how their "peaceful" to describe :) the world with our position in the "crazy" state, but from the perspective of ordinary people is exactly the opposite - we are crazy.
Michael, and it is hoped that at least part of this "tasty" will eventually be in the club?

And another question. Under other equal conditions, that the stronger increases the effectiveness of the active broadcast personal reference or translational enhancer V4?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:46

Will gradually... say the same - the most difficult to describe gently to preserve the meaning and not to address areas that do not affect.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:47

Translational Y4 enhances all products in themselves as the source, and the binding strengthens the effect of the broadcasts, so it's a different thing if we talk about the effectiveness of the broadcasts - the binding of course.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 11, 2019 21:29

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:46
Will gradually... say the same - the most difficult to describe gently to preserve the meaning and not to address areas that do not affect.
Michael, truly realized that all broadcasts (including public, commercial) contain more effects than documented in the description? And that will understand these "hidden areas" operator after mastering broadcast - operator-dependent? (Ie: is there a possibility that the operator will be able to understand/use these "hidden buns" after mastering?).
Last edited by ЛайфОператор on Tue Jun 11, 2019 22:43, edited 1 time in total.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 11, 2019 21:34

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:47
Translational Y4 enhances all products in themselves as the source, and the binding strengthens the effect of the broadcasts, so it's a different thing if we talk about the effectiveness of the broadcasts - the binding of course.
Michael, thanks for the info!
About strengthening products-clear. Amplification products after the connection Y4 occurs automatically in passive mode? Or have a mental to work?
And Y4 ( in the form of a broadcast) amplifies little active broadcast? Or this purpose, translational Y4 is not used?

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 11, 2019 21:41

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 19:47
Michael, one more question about the binding I want to ask.
Previously, if a slot system was so that the binding is enhanced only those broadcasts which were with her in the same group of slots. And as it is now, under the current system of control of broadcast? The binding enhances the action of all active broadcasts, regardless of their number?

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Jun 12, 2019 15:35

Really like the club broadcast, the General condition was much better, I especially want to mention broadcast Kunka and Index, in my case they most feel. :D The algorithm spec.funds gradually integrated into the cocoon and becomes a personal skill. :ay Was a lot of abnormal situations, in most cases, are purposely not think, in most cases positive. Yesterday I sent a letter to the confirmation of the broadcasts on Mindmachine and somehow it went Michael, from a huge option of contacts, please forgive me for bothering you. :? :? :? Some things have to change location, funny leave the phone in the bathroom, come, it is on the table... Recently spontaneously fell to another branch, and this time the emphasis was on the price list and the prices are all changed right before our eyes, purposely not think... :) Perhaps the effect of the broadcasts Anomalies create such an effect, showing the plasticity of the world... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 18:40

ЛайфОператор wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 21:41

Michael, one more question about the binding I want to ask.
Previously, if a slot system was so that the binding is enhanced only those broadcasts which were with her in the same group of slots. And as it is now, under the current system of control of broadcast? The binding enhances the action of all active broadcasts, regardless of their number?
Yes, now enhances all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 12, 2019 18:43

The club we all work in different ways, but who has to shake that capacity, give a striking effects. T/e effects they all give, but depending on the consciousness/desire/understanding/experience that the brightness can vary greatly.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Sun Jun 16, 2019 0:55

Михаил_ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 18:43
The club we all work in different ways, but who has to shake that capacity, give a striking effects. T/e effects they all give, but depending on the consciousness/desire/understanding/experience that the brightness can vary greatly.
Michael, and the experience gained after a long assimilation of broadcast that can give striking effects when the situation changes/consciousness?
Here is an example. Man of the year 2 learned the stream, striking effects have not received (prevents consciousness/have no desire/ prevent some circumstances, etc.), the stream ended. If after some time the circumstances change/have a desire/understanding the received broadcast experience is able to awaken, to manifest and to give a striking effects? That is, the possible delayed effects of bright, up to several years after the end of the broadcast (provided prolonged absorption)?

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Mon Jun 17, 2019 22:47

Michael, maybe You will find time and answer my question (see previous message)? For me Your answer is important, even the shortest. Or do I need all broadcasts mode 6 to remove so You noticed me? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42

1) how interesting do You think I'll notice mute mode 6 ? :) just intrigued.
2) I have no idea what to answer, because it is not clear what a "bright effects". Bright effects is not the norm, but rather narrow special case. Soft effects is the norm. Netraverse.
Naturally and 2 years and 2 months and even 2 days that the cocoon remains, and with a sharp or some change of circumstances it can swim in a new light, exactly as your personal hidden features and much more. How to filter what exactly?
3) any time any translation creates a permanent change, a longer - deeper.
and how it manifests itself on situations/ life/energy and so on - from many factors depends.
In other words, there is no reasonable answer to the question. In General, the answer is "Yes", but with a lot of details and other things.
Paraphrasing. But if You eat wholesome food, such as healing properties, a week or two. But he didn't feel improving effect on the background normal condition, is there any chance that these two weeks useful fruit some in your diet will save You next winter from the flu ? Yes there is, but how to define ? Moreover, it does not null because the changed condition of the body/some vitamins to soak/dead microbes/mikroelementy and so on... well I purely for example. But this is only part of a lot of factors.

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 18, 2019 21:14

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42

2) I have no idea what to answer, because it is not clear what a "bright effects". Bright effects is not the norm, but rather narrow special case. Soft effects is the norm. Netraverse.
Naturally and 2 years and 2 months and even 2 days that the cocoon remains, and with a sharp or some change of circumstances it can swim in a new light, exactly as your personal hidden features and much more. How to filter what exactly?
3) any time any translation creates a permanent change, a longer - deeper.
and how it manifests itself on situations/ life/energy and so on - from many factors depends.
In other words, there is no reasonable answer to the question. In General, the answer is "Yes", but with a lot of details and other things.
Paraphrasing. But if You eat wholesome food, such as healing properties, a week or two. But he didn't feel improving effect on the background normal condition, is there any chance that these two weeks useful fruit some in your diet will save You next winter from the flu ? Yes there is, but how to define ? Moreover, it does not null because the changed condition of the body/some vitamins to soak/dead microbes/mikroelementy and so on... well I purely for example. But this is only part of a lot of factors.
Michael, thanks for the detailed response! Now I feel much clearer and "puzzle in my head were"!
Very valuable for me was the understanding that long-term absorption of broadcasting creates a deep permanent change that (if I understand correctly) continue after you disable a broadcast (when it is fully prescribed for 1-2 years).

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Tue Jun 18, 2019 21:40

Михаил_ wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:42
1) how interesting do You think I'll notice mute mode 6 ? :) just intrigued.
As would be noticed disable 6 mode? Very simple. I would have noticed that I write here matters :) But seriously, I broadcast on broadcast mode 123456 is also found that the field of attention of many people ( especially strangers). Wife even if mode 6 complains that she feels very often as I will be near there... the guards often do not even inspect the thing is, I don't have to stop at the crosswalk... and yesterday's joke went, took off from Vnukovo, hanging out while waiting for a flight, 10 times out of the terminal, and taxi drivers can't see me :))) for all stick, and I was like no. One even to all emerging molested, saw me, stopped short, and his eyes were glass ("look through me"), and so I watched until I passed :)))

Another of the observations in regime 6. In this mode, I strongly radiation at the surrounding relatives and colleagues. They begin chaos, discord, peace of throwing and jerking, I relaxed... and their sausage (maybe even FRM contributes to the background on others... somewhere on the forum You wrote that From background on others increases).

Part of the chaos of my life, first time at the event level, there are all sorts of "roughness", but they are quite harmless and no critical problems. And if we have inner peace, all these "random roughness" is gradually eroding.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33

about frm - well, he's multiconnect including horizontal communication, one of its main features...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:08

"Random roughness", in my experience with translations (there are a lot of translations connected including mode 6), it is easy to negate, raschityvaya their hair with a Magic comb and visualizing harmony.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 20:03

Yes, the comb magically removes roughness.... :)