Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:29

Владимир Ш. wrote:Michael pyatiletnego about arbiter You wrote that he will not be able to register in a cocoon for a year, as a regular three. Is that Pippi? She is also 5 slots. Or she, like all the other broadcast for a year and a half or two "assimilated" and remains in perpetuity?
Thank you.
And this is purely individual, it is not the number of slots, and the characteristics of the person, someone may be very short period is enough to understand/accept and will learn to induce the desired state....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:33

Other questions on this topic, or purely correctly answered by forum members or will be dismantled in the video (I finally found a regular window in time to snimki thereof, will be a lot :) ).

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 24, 2018 13:54

Hello,
I want to ask a question via the broadcast Communication with the family. Has anyone used such a stream?
My father never saw me and did not want this and has not spoken to me, yet I did not want to see him a few years ago. Now he knows me, but no feelings of kinship or a sense of duty he had no need to communicate with me and curiosity too. Last time I talked to him two years ago, he had nothing to say to me, I was not interested. This stranger, although we have genes in common and some interests (as far as I could understand). Accordingly, I have it too, no feelings. On the other hand, the presence of such a man in my life would I have something to give, I have no relatives. Will give me something to such a stream? Do I need? Or will it be the relationship with the family from my mother?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 21:10

I understand your not a trivial situation.
I'll try to explain connection with the family is not only and not necessarily your biological parents. Or there grandparents. Or siblings who have. It is the relationship with the family in a broader sense. Infostructural, which is incomparably more personally known to people, whether they are close if they are alive - not important. It's a group-collective experience and support of the Kind. On the positive side. Because sometimes the connection with the family is not only the net positive (if this channel is hanging something sad).
Stream helps to readjust that aspect of the experience/strength/support, to find the missing.
This may result in strengthening the bond with the living relatives, but maybe not. Direct communication there is, the more that You will be Born and maternal and paternal line, and lines are not known to You now, standing somewhere deeper for them, but through them included.
Stream most useful and can give very, very much, but it is not obvious exactly how it will affect the relationship with the living relatives (for obvious reasons). I hope I've been clear described.

PS stream helps to study the aspects of the relationship with the family and there is no way to tell what the birth canal mom's or dad's or a combination will give the desired setting. Something like that.

Терве

Post by Терве » Sat Mar 24, 2018 23:14

Thank you very much.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:02

Under Your question( when considered in the forehead as the relationship with the father) is more suitable stream father-daughter (or otherwise similar), it is also useful to see the description of the module "soft touch", while a positive result from this has different options for implementation. T/e is not necessarily establishing a relationship with the father, but the study in this aspect, and then the attitude may prismotretsa. Something like that :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 0:46

Added stream ЛОМ1 the same name with the product ЛОМ1. The value of 2T. p. per month.
Stream is an addition and not a complete replacement to the product that extend its work, although it can be used independently, it is desirable(not mandatory, but will enhance the work of translation) have Pandora black, at least in the version of homemade, this is the case if simultaneously with the stream not being used commercial product ЛОМ1.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 22:22

Came fairly typical question from a customer through a dealer in PM. Since the question model decided otpustite the answer here (without the question, there are personal aspects). The question was, what to include in the broadcasts, to start the process of change, if the case is "launched" and everything in life is not very good, and the budget is very limited.
Here's the answer:
I recommend to start connect free broadcast mode 7, namely the integration with the new, baby calming, frm will remain the slot with the base 2.2, 7 strong (amplified) mode, the effects will be more vivid. Under a small budget is quite suitable, you can start on the first month pay. If you want you can add a free of "male women's card"(on the second group of slots) Flight and inspiration/self Love. Thus it is possible to combine high efficiency with minimal cost. I would also like to pay attention to tons of diys http://support.quantummagic.org/forumdisplay.php?f=20for those on a tight budget this is valuable and allows you to try and quite effectively use many with zero investment.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Apr 02, 2018 0:54

There is not weaker than the sixth. Today, the trippy mind-boggling catch. And when I started to query what was happening on the "screen" to highlight the word Chaos. Guess not have to where it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:05

well, Yes, but some who have something tight happens it can be hard to fit a signal through 7 in a cocoon.... at least different experiments I'm doing with the 7m, and 6му some talent firmly inscribed in their behavioral algorithms may not be ready (the opportunity is there but you have not ago to hide and somewhere to move).

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Apr 02, 2018 14:48

Hello, prompt, please, if now I have a group slot works in the mode 1, 2, 3, how to switch, say, 7 mode? Or not to switch until the term of the lease of the slots is not going to end?

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Mon Apr 02, 2018 19:46

Tervein the group row of slots on the right there are buttons to extend/stop/configure. Choose configure, and add mode.
But already paid and will remain so.

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Apr 02, 2018 21:03

So, you must first stop. And then change? Specifically from 1,2,3 to make 7?

Княжна Инстасса

Post by Княжна Инстасса » Mon Apr 02, 2018 21:49

No need to stop, just select the incremental mode to the desired number of months and ship the order.
Pay the extra mode will be 7 and 1, 2, 3, 7.

Терве

Post by Терве » Tue Apr 03, 2018 0:17

And if I don't want a 2.3?

Евгений Чистяков

Post by Евгений Чистяков » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51

When renewing, you can uncheck the 2 and 3

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58

Explain in greater detail - are already included modes can be turned off with the extension of the group (or zapamtite it and enable another), for working you can connect the new regime (but not paid off).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:58

кимили wrote:ЛОМ1.
time: day +-

stream лом1 included by the developer less than a day as.
what is? calm. smooth and deep.
the feeling that "the World for me."
everything is calm and easy.
and the feeling of the growth of this feeling and say , well, this "faith"
as sir max after a fruitful communication with the Master Geiseri.
from handmade, this was not.
tomorrow will see( get) About.
look what-and-how to say my cocoon and consciousness
putting smiles out of politeness, because once dry it turns.
well, Pippi did not describe the letters.
a good and resource and day of the week!
Well, you have to understand that this combination including active PB Dima. (well, he definitely has PB in the Arsenal, and I think not 1piece).

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Apr 03, 2018 13:51

And why bother to disable the paid mode 2 and 3? Just what you want? 3 is a General mast Kev always, 2 is simply an amplified signal. 1,2,3 for me this kind of base, which I taste to include different modes.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 14:40

3 I also really like, in the beginning it was like magic when 2 weeks before inclusion came striking effects from broadcast - helped to change the concept of time.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 19:50

Well, also a mystery to me why off, there is a technical problem related to the fact that either pay for them or burns you need to enter the internal account and for him to remember the vacated conditional "amount" (without these modes will be formally cheaper), but if people want them then back??? as they did not interfere, the special sense is not seen. WELL, I theoretically can assume that someone with them too much, but then the 7 will be even more heavily. I have many friends who prefer either 123456 or 123457 to have the whole bunch included.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Apr 03, 2018 21:48

There is an old recommendation not to use the 3.4 to 6.7. No, as I understand it, since then not complained.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 22:39

Yes they can be used actually, and there are plenty of those who do so, well, just not all that fit....Someone wants, useful and stronger, and someone from this "ears in a tubule" :) Much depends on personalities.
In the new interface, which we are slowly but surely preparing to start, provided the manipulation of modes in real time, it will just lead to a change in the useful life of the product (not the group), although I'm still not sure what these things correctly (pampers).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 21:06

Dima review by the 2nd of the day of the broadcast concerns the symbiosis of physical product and broadcast, so I'll put it here and there. Sorry for the double.
кимили wrote:ЛОМ1. the second day.
ЛОМ1-Pro. ( pockets+ wrist).
hmm. and what do I have to write something!?
sebagainya sho the lemur.
people to me are happy, smiling.
I try to help. see( believe) wholeheartedly.
sometimes, a little aloof, trying to please( a little different shade).
sometimes whoosh and blew both.
and sometimes begin to joke, smile something within ourselves, good and long time friend.
to compare?
Pippi +antivirus skoronski+ range-8 - autopilot. only without the Homeric guffaws.= ( Sori. write as it is)
he consciously worked.
so, going or coming, Ali behind the wheel, and everything is "in the window watching."
inside is quieter and I would say "better". yeah, you know that it does not say
there is a feeling of powerful light output within a radius of many meters around me.
as the blue-white cold fire.
Oh! somewhere maybe "time to go" or "to be".
clock frequency of internal and external is not very uh uniform.
focus on someone ( just a glance or "Hello!") animates the character.

in the store, in the Parking lot, in the Express service-delivery in different service Express available)
the police, the Federal migration service( migratsionka).
it was all very strange. and becoming better and kind curiouser and curiouser.
PS almost wrote the line above "call" as in the posters of the 20s
with the imperative hlestkin a La Mayakovsky to use the crowbar always and everywhere)

Артемка

Post by Артемка » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:05

Hello. :) I am a newbie just registered on the forum is visited for the first time a year ago and recently read it very closely. Having studied a lot of information, I was interested in BJ 2.6. (yet his stream). That's what I was missing in life. Because I have always been an easy person in all senses. And physical, weight 70kg. with the growth 186см. and moral because have managed (in my opinion) to nutellatoast from society and continue no matter what to be fun and to entertain even those who have in this life is much more to happiness than me. But this my easy unfortunately in the society strove usually to use for your self-assertion (as an option) and the suppression of me. For example, in the company of people where my intelligence was certainly not worse than others, and most likely I could even be the leader of the discussion (because of my knowledge of the topic discussed there), I was always trying to kill, suppress, knock thoughts to abruptly change the topic several times and so on. Moreover, even my best friend, when communicating together, this is a mistake. I have only deployed to begin to answer his question, he immediately tries (I do not know consciously or not) to adjust to a different theme that would give me a lead. won't tighten, in fact ask whether the 2.6 in my case? Or not have to be 'heavy' for happiness (?) I can't understand I need it or not yet, and maybe I am at this stage not accurately understand the properties 2.6 and it is not so hard as it may seem.) In principle 2.5 BJ I, too, resonates, to start the stream it or to refrain(?)
P. S. the Experience of a basic stream 2.2 about a week. Also on the recommendation of Michael, ordered but not yet included integration with a new, baby calming, frm, flight and inspiration, love of self in the mode of 1,3,7.
Thank you. :)