Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: Discussion broadcast. Reviews.

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:07

Александр wrote:subscribes to the stream of Information the immune system in mode 6. In addition to the various microsites on the theme clues(for that mesh, how and why) that an avalanche has fallen after the procedure of self-processing(TEOS) Most of the products on the shelves is perceived as inedible, like garbage she teaches "pelengovat" the various mental excitations, with the aim to breed for any thoughts, emotions or actions. : The term Tr 1 day. Actually the coolest Thing!! Hurray!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:09

We plan to hold a workshop on the broadcasts (explanations/questions-answers and much more). You can ask questions in advance. Part will be in the form of video, part of a classical seminar (free of course), a seminar will be allowed by regular users.
Currently broadcast remain one of the most convenient and powerful tools, but many questions remain about "picking" them, the regimes applying in different situations to relatives and so on.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Tue Nov 07, 2017 0:31

Michael, good day
Of course the tool is very easy.
At first I was ahrenela from such a possibility, in principle, :-)
And different was happening ...
I have so happened that the BJ in the beginning appeared in the form of a broadcast. And only now physical.
And get used to the bracelets and carry them with you harder.

One of the problems of broadcasting, it does not seem strange variety.
Questions
1) Each stream responds differently, so I'd love to have the opportunity to test broadcast.
On the other hand once this process is not automatic, and the number of people willing to test it seems to be great :-)
Need a compromise:
As the option is paid a certain amount and within that order you can specify a set of streams, more than if they booked together.
Within the trial period, you can freely switch between translations and modes.
2) Long wait for a simplified package of broadcasts.
Of course there is a PC+, it is still expected that the price easier to be on a considerable number of family members to include
3) a Large variety of "sex" broadcasts.
Is it possible to merge ( create a punch set), or to remove "outdated" if such exists.
4) How to strengthen the broadcast, in addition to the increase in the mode?
Can the combination of physical products to help?
5) wanted to have a more flexible control mode events. Ie easy to switch between modes, but this requires more complicated billing.
But after the Club of course you want more freedom
6) would the development of the club.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:19

I would like to gradually make out most of the modules and algorithms of work with them. Not all modules are clear. Even though it is not directly related to the broadcasts, but I have broadcast several versions of the BZ, and at relatives - I would like to use more or less the full range of translational BJ and other basic products. Please. Because understanding of and ability to consciously work with this technology influence the subsequent acquisition of other broadcasts.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14

Issues heard, it is strange that little :)
Be sure to give comments in video/chewing strange moments. In the near future, Maybe by that time, more questions will appear :)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:08

I would like to hear a detailed analysis of the broadcasts of the local area and Regeneration of-5.

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Nov 26, 2017 22:14

Once again I would like to mention the issue of the ability switching mode to the normal broadcast
As I understood that it is desirable to periodically change modes to the body is less used to ( although it is possible to stream this is not happening and I'm overreacting)
If I ordered slots with mode 7, it is desirable to be able to include the 6th for a while and back

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Nov 26, 2017 22:25

More questions:
Should periodically, say once a year to re-create your profile - now this feature yet. But again, people don't change. Does not increase it's effects?

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Sun Nov 26, 2017 22:27

Stream AMB is being done without much special binding ( as written in the beginning of this topic)?
As I understand it is on a separate server and this stream can't be seen in my account?

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Wed Nov 29, 2017 19:03

Another question: derived properties from combinations of modes of broadcasting; combinations of modes for different types of broadcasts; 8.9 mode read more

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 19:08

Broadcast basic product will be prescribed in the course of the year on standardna mode (unity)? Or for this need, for example, the seventh mode? Or the 7th mode in the course of the year it would be one thing, on 4-ke the other?

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Wed Nov 29, 2017 23:45

When grafted as it depends on You and Your activity. In a year or 2 or 3 or maybe 5. In any case, You will always be his "rework" by catching new shades. There can be very long to go apparently. And different modes this thing is also useful. I recently caught the device in the broadcast, which I do not. Apparently at some point in time I purchased it and started to use it in "difficult" mode, let's say in the future.

СлаваМ

Post by СлаваМ » Wed Nov 29, 2017 23:52

It's not about that. The description clearly States that the translation is good because you do not need to carry items, and the product survives. It can be seen how the astral body reflects the firmware. It is also essential to see, but otherwise. And the question is, when the product will sew? But life and work with them without further translation. It's about basic products.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53

If my memory serves me - that translational bracelets and some others - on the unity of just two years. When accelerating "fully settle in" faster - but how quickly - here more depends on the person, as the acceleration and strengthening of translation is from the source, but people, especially the beginner, not the fact that you will get a fully accelerated/enhanced broadcast. The effect on the person will definitely be stronger, but not the fact that in these volumes. At least by the fact that many don't eat only oatmeal for Breakfast, but the stew of tripe and barbecue, drink alcohol, and not only. The body and the cocoon just originally will not be able to perceive all transmitted data

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Thu Nov 30, 2017 13:13

СлаваМ wrote:It's not about that. The description clearly States that the translation is good because you do not need to carry items, and the product survives. It can be seen how the astral body reflects the firmware. It is also essential to see, but otherwise. And the question is, when the product will sew? But life and work with them without further translation. It's about basic products.
as for specific example 2.6, where, as in the other 2,x1, does not offset and the aspect of the mode of consciousness and all of the cocoon on the support data of natural (not emphasize channel) qualities.
This is a quote of Michael from neighboring Topeka. Read, think. I will only repeat that the quality can hone a very long time, and to assimilate the desired activity.

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Nov 30, 2017 23:58

Michael, want to take a stream of steam. What is the term recommend to take? Three months is enough?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:17

ММ wrote:Michael, I want to take a stream of steam. What is the term recommend to take? Three months is enough?
How can this be determined ?
I don't know....
I think no one knows....
this is not the stream base type, which all the same it's different for everyone, as I wrote, some 15 minutes is enough for the full integration of qualities into a cocoon and get some experience, and someone takes years. And someone for the qualities missing some time, but for "everyday", is still and after integration in a cocoon, nice when is when living in a heavy urban beat. I'm talking about regular broadcast (more detail on the questions above will be answered in a video recently).
Here's a stream of "pair" as mentioned in the description, this product and to create situations and chains of events, and for personal study blocks/issues that do not allow to implement it (not allowed previously to attract the right person). As you can average and measure the speed of this work and speed of implementation of the event chain ?
Can someone month, and someone years.... I think it's even for people who have a lot already worked does not have a single answer and may not have hurt specific thing.
Of course, for someone, as in the case of other broadcasts, by broadcasting "Couples", its quality can be trained on the cocoon as his own skill and further development and traffic trends of your life can go without translation, but to say who it will be - not in advance.
In addition, it is necessary to understand that this stream many can make a difference (as mentioned in the description), not directly related to the goal/finding/problem, but in inspiring You in the direction where such event does it is possible. And despite the "security block" these changes may be significant. This must be taken into account as a very, very accustomed to their little world and don't want to vykolupat into something new. This observation over the years for different people.
Therefore to say in advance what time the broadcast will give effect - it's just not possible. Take it as you see fit, then extend, if it is clear that we must and will desire.
I hope that is clear explained.<

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:58

Michael, about pyatiletnego arbiter You wrote that he will not be able to register in a cocoon for a year, as a regular three. Is that Pippi? She is also 5 slots. Or she, like all the other broadcast for a year and a half or two "assimilated" and remains in perpetuity?
Thank you.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 23:52

And another question about the stream of Steam :)

Trenance builds a trend to search for single or betrothed, such a suitable partner can be the bigger number ? And let's say if a person has very tight in relationship before meeting the/the very possible alignment of some intermediate relations to experience or study of some moments ? Through a dream not all can be worked on ?

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:29

Артур888 "Changing the perception of what is happening and action in this direction." Something like that. Other more appropriate words can't bring now. But if the Couple really does everything you need. Do everything you need, it is the impact on the level similar to the arbiter. And it is understandable why the price is so small.
I don't have a lot of products Michael and the most expensive there. But with time comes life experience of the operator and broadcast a Pair of, Yes, if you have additional people that will these people. But will spend much more time. As a man wants. And those who are more precisely defined in order - they do not need so much time. Especially in men, because only one meeting and one conversation "heart to heart" to come to a decision (Well, in fact often enough a few minutes).
Just if there are mutual feelings, that much is easy. And the decision about the wedding is given too easily.
And talk about the fact that you first need to understand a person, feel its inner world, and a lot more is the external excuse, in the first place from a certain category of people. (Yes, there are those who come to love after a year or two after the start of communication - but we do not consider them in the framework of the broadcast Pair - there are sought a more "close" people)

All written are my words, not agreed with Michael.

Цигун

Post by Цигун » Wed Dec 06, 2017 13:36

Артур888 wrote: Through a dream not all can be worked on ?
Apparently very easily, like through meditation. Just not fast. In the life of quick results is not always good. Like all wrote, an integrated approach through the restructuring itself. Quickly know how to rebuild?... Well, then "kick" a lot of energy will not have to spend. Not qualified, not want in life to change anything, then You will find a long and interesting work with this stream.

Терве

Post by Терве » Fri Jan 05, 2018 20:05

Before you order the stream, I want to ask: pack of Panacea, PC and 3.0, which is now worth 28000 rubles - is it possible to pay in parts - for example, to pay for the first 3 months. then another for 3, etc.? A difficult financial situation. If not I can just pay the monthly stream of a Panacea.
Thank you.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:44

Терве wrote:Before you place an order for the stream, I want to ask: pack of Panacea, PC and 3.0, which is now worth 28000 rubles - is it possible to pay in parts - for example, to pay for the first 3 months. then another for 3, etc.? A difficult financial situation. If not I can just pay the monthly stream of a Panacea.
Thank you.
When it comes to stream PC+ (1 year) Fifth slot recommend FRM value 28,500 rubles, in this case means a one-time payment. If ordering each stream separately the total cost will be higher - of course you can pay when you want (monthly or every two or three months)

It makes sense to connect all the broadcasting of the package at the same time and for a long period and it provides + discount price.

Джессика

Post by Джессика » Mon Feb 26, 2018 19:01

Good day to all, please tell me, among the translations there to Study. If the description of this broadcast. At what age can connect and whether any previously completed levels. thank you in advance for your reply.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:38

Jessica, well, actually,
stream "Learning" takes 4 slots. Provokes in a person's basic ability to learn and interest in learning (and related algorithms). To associated algorithms fall in the number of opportunities to pull yourself with the right knowledge and faster to adapt to their consciousness of conscious assimilation. (a guide to experience and a number of other algorithms).
the cost of IP 4000R per month