Tranlate - remote virtual artifact(test dir)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Tranlate - remote virtual artifact(test dir)

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 21:14

spent filtering those wishing to participate in the experiment.
filtering went on several parameters, please fail not to be offended, mostly I just wanted one side to take the people from whom I have view of them on the other - different.
Ie everyone, including potentially passing I deliberately did not take, so I did not have overload in the system and in personal time (analysis reviews).
So one of the criteria was just the diversity of personality types and situations, although a number of other criteria were taken into account.

passed to the test group

AKVO
Евген412
Galkina
Master
Vladimov
Petros
Victoria
dimych
S. Albatross
Natalyy
Kona
Stavr
Ardent
AMT

a total of 14 people, so more initially desired 5-10 years.
please unsubscribe here passed in a reasonable time with micro questionnaire:
-experience with BJ
-the use of the products and for how long
-how do you evaluate your experience of perception-sensory
-what is the product or a list of 2-3 would like to put virtual. (the Communicator under this list misses).
- degree of power (i.e. would standard power standard products, weakened or enhanced).

after receipt of the forms I'll need some time to run and start.
regularly then I will ask to unsubscribe about impressions.

димыч

Re: Tranlate - remote virtual artifact(test

Post by димыч » Sat Jul 20, 2013 21:38

Thanks Michael!
report on myself-
- wear BJ about 2 years, around the clock BJ 2.1 + the Panacea, sometimes, 3.0 N, the Spectrum of light.
there are W1 and Stabilizer, use as needed.
- your experience assessed as medium, it would be better, there is some sensitivity to the energies, particularly good feeling of energy of different qualities in the body, a different sort of vibration, sometimes an altered state of consciousness, the state of the observer from the outside, trying to develop a practice vision, I see the primary layer of the aura around man is the most rude.
- I want to try BJ 2.6, standard power,
2.7, the enhanced capacity of the
2.8 standard power

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 21:51

well, stop on a combination of 2.7+2.6 otherwise the compote completely released (from 2.8 in General, must be carefully, especially the last months, the level of such confusion that can head to nehoroshey without preparation)

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sat Jul 20, 2013 21:59

What great news! :)

Well, here we go:
-experience with BJ
-the use of the products and for how long
With BJ met in March 2011. Started with the Lite versions... 1.0-3.0 and stabilizer, soon bought 2 panacea BH wide, 2 ск1м, then bought the BH 2.0 and 2.1 BH... a couple of stickers panacea :) in the end, the bracelets were given to people, in my opinion, more in need of them, are now(half a year) with bonus necklace a Panacea.
-how do you evaluate your experience of perception-sensory
3/5... in recent months, is rapidly developing.
-what is the product or a list of 2-3 would like to put virtual. (the Communicator under this list misses).
- degree of power (i.e. would standard power standard products, weakened or enhanced).
Enhanced AMB
3.1 reinforced

Will be a fun experiment :)

Natalyy

Post by Natalyy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 22:46

Michael, thank you very much!
Use BJ since August 2011, on the rise: first, do yourself a 1.0, then bought 2,1 – wear it all the time without panacea – matrix and labels, 3.0 N. did range – but his little worn. Were all together, and a couple of months ago, it was removed and now when I always 2.1, and PC.
Sensation develops, progress is definitely there, but even before the "ideal" far. Much better in itself, but especially when you need something to "take in" all at once it slows. Its something I want to develop.
"Wear" virtual want of AMB strengthened strengthened 0.3 (OZ that is) and a standard Panacea.
Last edited by Natalyy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 22:53, edited 2 times in total.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Sat Jul 20, 2013 22:48

Thanks for the admission!
BJ 1.0. since December 2011, panacea BH from April 2012, 3.0.N, 3.1. card, PC stickers, the pendant is 0.Z. matrix card for women.
Track feeling like it turns out well, interpretation are failures.
I would like 3.0. S++ and 3.1. amplified (with the Troika as there are problems). You can even more powerful PC (but if it is already FRM namatratsniki, it is possible :oops: )
P. S. have Just written. but it seems that something is written :) strong pressure from anahata and higher waves, most of the anahata chakra flow from the inside outward, and then inward and upward above the top.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 23:33

not what it seems what is written, that the effect of the nonlinearity of time (a reverse echo of the future).

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Jul 21, 2013 0:03

do I need to remove those BJ that is now physically for purity of experiment?

ВладиМа

Post by ВладиМа » Sun Jul 21, 2013 0:24

Thanks for the good news! Bracelets are a year and a half, always wear 2.0, 3.0.N , a Panacea for BH, PC overlay, pendant and bracelet AMB AMB made at the workshop, also use card extension 3.1. and female .During this time there were qualitative changes in health status, appeared and rapidly growing senzitivnost, vision, ability new way to use its energy. For further development and greater understanding of the processes I would like to use 3.0.S++,PC basic version, and enhanced AMB.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jul 21, 2013 0:24

:cry: :cry: :cry: :wiz :oops: And I have a flight?????????I got through 3.0. It is the way I helped, keep mind. The ATO would not know......I'd like ,Pakazany that would all at once in one bottle. Mike, I want take me, please. I will always someone has. Asked to wear, things to do, your plans implemented, and I often without them. To give away, and buy again , you can't. And some do not return.. So please .....me included. :wink: . :cry: :cry:

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09

Michael, thank you :)
Михаил_ wrote:-experience with BJ
fall will be 2 years
Михаил_ wrote:-the use of the products and for how long
DC kit 2.1...2.5...2.6...U...al...AK...al...AH...AF 1.5 years
homemade SK, never rests :?
homemade stab, as needed
also homemade range and the PC is wearing on the links of the bracelets "a sandwich"
3.0 through the generator, photo...OZ homemade pendant
AMB sunglasses, belt and washer standard...all made at the seminar
of course not all products used 100%
but I noticed that when removing blocks flow from them is much more advanced
after the seminar, and TV is particularly noticeable
Михаил_ wrote:-how do you evaluate your experience of perception-sensory
not to say that the direct sensitivity is at the highest level, feel the flow of energy...before BJ was the case a couple of times, working with afirmou...hands we could feel the trouble spots, where there was a "drawdown" on the cocoon and my "touch" people felt...after this didn't work, but the man carried out the work, I do not remember what, but it turned out to patch
I even forgot about this case, only remembered by the way...in the presence of BJ this is not Dalal :)
maybe find someone to check over :?
Михаил_ wrote:-what is the product or a list of 2-3 would like to put virtual. (the Communicator under this list misses).
with the products I decided
there are a couple of questions, the answers to which can change the power
as I understand this version and the version on physical media are not quite identical, if you compare power, say AMV
how much they will be different, taking for example from this version of the standard
I certainly understand that one product can be anything used as well as the same product, but in the amount of 3-4 pieces for yourself and the other person still?

next...as Buda is the inclusion, in stages, for example one product in a 1-2-3 day or all together?

and I already all wrote :? I'll never get :oops:<

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:40

Michael, good day/time!
a vacancy when or suddenly :)
the deadline for the profile to expire(for example)
I'm happy to join the magnificent 14-ku( or fifteen:)

thank you.
and I'm sorry that this message has dared to write.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:43

Congratulations to all the participants.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:32

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :wiz :oops: And I have a flight?????????I got through 3.0. It is the way I helped, keep mind. The ATO would not know......I'd like ,Pakazany that would all at once in one bottle. Mike, I want take me, please. I will always someone has. Asked to wear, things to do, your plans implemented, and I often without them. To give away, and buy again , you can't. And some do not return.. So please .....me included. :wink: . :cry: :cry:
in this case you wait, it's not handing out freebies and collecting data about the nuances I take into account the characteristics of participants so that the result was reliable and valuable.

Besides Pro 3.0 and all the rest too silent - you can assume that the test is failed twice at least.

its free then you get and not within the stat test.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:33

it is so to speak objectively on the facts..... (it is not enough to prescribe the 3.0 necessary for him to conform to forcibly make anyone a Creator is impossible, even if prescribe pinasco very strong)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:49

Кимили wrote:Michael, good day/time!
a vacancy when or suddenly :)
the deadline for the profile to expire(for example)
I'm happy to join the magnificent 14-ku( or fifteen:)

thank you.
and I'm sorry that this message has dared to write.
isn't it obvious that I did not come from the participants?
I like quite appropriately wrote that the list is generated.
no more changes are expected.
Others will be able to do this when these things will become a mass action.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:50

димыч wrote:do I need to remove those BJ that is now physically for purity of experiment?
absolutely no difference. And the actual experiment will start in two weeks I think.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:54

СтАвР wrote: with the products I decided
there are a couple of questions, the answers to which can change the power
as I understand this version and the version on physical media are not quite identical, if you compare power, say AMV
how much they will be different, taking for example from this version of the standard
I certainly understand that one product can be anything used as well as the same product, but in the amount of 3-4 pieces for yourself and the other person still?

next...as Buda is the inclusion, in stages, for example one product in a 1-2-3 day or all together?

and I already all wrote :? I'll never get :oops:
inclusion is simultaneously at full capacity and for a period of a few months, during which time I will have parties here occasionally to write their impressions. Well, after turning it off.... that is to say the effect of assimilation on the cocoon.

power how it fits - I don't know, we'll find out.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:56

All very nice, but the list of products (official) no AMB :)
so here is the list of what is possible within the framework of this experiment, AMB is also no until
as frm (not released yet).
So order AMB is not worth it.
Really it's not my "harm", compared to other products, tranlate 1 AMB is the same as 100 people broadcast all the products individually complete list.
complicated and expensive happens.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:06

:ay
1. "experience with BJ" - 2.5 years, started with 1.0
2. "the use of the products and for how long" - 2.1 - two years (continuously), 2.6 - 5 months (ongoing); Lite-version: panacea (now occasionally), 3.N two years (4 PCs reinforced, constantly, with small breaks), range (if applicable), PC (periodically, mostly under the stabilizer); devices (improvised) - SK (2 PCs) - year Stabilizer (2 PCs) - two years; in the project the u-2, u-3; actively use the generator.
3. "how do you evaluate your experience of the sensory" - is rather weak, as for me, there are blocks to work with this
4. "what is the product or a list of 2-3 would like to put virtual. (the Communicator under this list misses)" - 2.5, 2.7, 3.0 S++
5. "degree of power (i.e. would standard power standard products, weakened or reinforced)" - reinforced

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:19

Thank you, Michael, for the opportunity!
1. BJ enjoyed more than 2 years.
2. In fact, wear 2.0, 3.0 N, panacea(the Crimean wood), 2.6. Now there are CA. Is, homemade, Stabilizer and SK. There is still ИСН1, also frequently carry with me.
3. As a rule, all products feel good at the initial stage of wear. This is manifested in the form of vibrations in different parts of the body, punching in a dream, ISS.
4. Would like to put 2.7, 3.0 S++, 2.5. All reinforced.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:31

here is the correction:

Reinforced PC
3.1 reinforced

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:45

Wow, just really great news, thanks a lot! :)

BJ use from April 2011, started with 2.0.

My Arsenal today:

- Carry always: Panacea BH + 2.1 (snakewood) + 3.0 n x 2 PCs + range + 2.7 (or need to change to 2.6 or 2.5 (charged via the map transfer) pendant + Etalon + AMB

- Carry on: at+AT2+AK+AC (hours)+ AC (humanity)+AW+AP + card 3.1+ card utilitarian PC Lite + stack PC printouts + ocean + the normalization of women's

- Always use: СК1М + ИСН1+ 2 improvised stab + goggles AMB

Sensitivity in very recent years has increased dramatically, as did the vision. Very good feel of people around and their condition.

I would like to wear heavy Panacea, 3.0 S and 2.8++ standard. If 2.8. just is not recommended in the current situation, then enhanced 3.1.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18

2.8 is not recommended in a virtual version of because I'm afraid to overdo it with the power and operational shutdown, like there is no :) and the condition and its side effects, in connection with the world of here and now, can be very.... unusual :)
and so 2.8 is as relevant as before, if possible, to dose

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Sun Jul 21, 2013 13:02

Михаил_ wrote:enable to be simultaneously at full capacity and for a period of a few months, during which time I will have parties here occasionally to write their impressions. Well, after turning it off.... that is to say the effect of assimilation on the cocoon.

power how it fits - I don't know, we'll find out.
yeah...OK
then 2.7 reinforced, reinforced PC, and 3.0 S++ enhanced