Hello dear

Зловред
Hello dear

Post by Зловред » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:12

Good time of day. I believe that many here "in the know" and can help me. Will start from afar. Since childhood I'm interested in anything unusual that does not fit into physics and all the physical and material world. I think we can unite under the common word "esoteric". However, not all. Scientific papers I given to understand. And since childhood, unconsciously, as a third party observer to catch "glitches" in reality. For example, quite often your peripheral vision catches some movement on the sides, or shapes. Naturally, when I turn around and throw there opinion nothing, actually, no. Or very rarely, in my memory, two or three times was able to realize a dream. And these were large gaps in time. Some sort of extraordinary abilities, such as mind reading, or telekinesis I don't have of course. As probably most people live, but do not pay what things can I draw. For example, if you look absent-minded look at the clear sky, you can see many flies. Seen since childhood, but only recently found out that this is not a "glitch" , and the endless random motion energy of prana. Or when looked at his hand, saw a whitish glow which was blamed on an optical illusion. It turned out that this etheric body, and I could see people. To eurovidenie I didn't make it, but will discuss this below. Recently, approximately a little over six months, I became more interested in , say, a magic and unusual in practical terms. And then there was a wall in front of me. When that I learned the mystical, read, contemplate anything significant in my life happened. System, so to speak, or my environment remained relatively calm. And when I began to apply any of the practices, as for example the outputs in the OS, or the development eurovidenie the transition to more healthy foods, to connect with your higher self, the space around me Metinvest and firmly precluded on the head. Aggression, negativity, the sharp drop of the energy that I have so little of it - and everything else falls into a lot of that in their attempts again, I be on zero point. I concluded that I what is missing to develop on its own, lacks the natural sensitivity , which I read, have many people here. I want to develop further, develop more than just a man. And I don't want to just exist as a person, not that I have an Outlook and perception of the world. But I think, I don't have enough stool to stand taller; of a crutch to make a step further.

I want to ask a question to the audience, which of the products of this resource to help me up, clarify the vision, to remove the haze and fog from his head, cleansed of parasites and negativity inside of me? Svetlitsy? The bracelets of life? Mind machine? Can You tell that it will be better in the first place? And can final. My thoughts are confused, I hope the General sense I was told correctly. Such texts are given to me with some difficulty, feeling that someone does not want, mocking me, but doesn't want me on the path of self-discovery. It felt like control, as if someone let me to the window to look but not touch and go to the store.

One person walked me to the diagnosis. Sensoril. I have the "podlucky". Maybe that is lingering? That will also help to get rid of them? Donned to be polularity. Drink ASD, tried charging all sorts, KFS - I do not feel their actions on themselves. Or cannot feel. Or give natural. I don't know.

My feelings now in my life - like in the fog. Yes, there is joy and sadness, like all other people. But there is a clear understanding. Please help, this is almost a cry from the heart.<

Артфан

Re: Hello dear

Post by Артфан » Sat Jul 20, 2013 13:58

Зловред wrote:which of the products of this resource to help me up, clarify the vision, to remove the haze and fog from his head, cleansed of parasites and negativity inside of me?
Welcome to the company of normal people.The first step, if you have money, buy BJ 2.0 , a study of his vzaimodeistvie with You,self-analysis,introspection. All uncertainties find out on the forums in the "Active topics" Open meydzhik"and "Mind mashinz".They have all the answers.In the absence of money do with their hands free counterparts devices.Try them.The result will not be slow. Drinking,Smoking, narcotic impossible.I Wish You Success.

Зловред

Post by Зловред » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:20

Hello dear. Thank You, and Michael that responded to my question. I believe that you also had something similar to my condition? By the way, what do you think about mind machines? I have General questions not specifically affect the BZ , interisuet and other products. With say, the permission of Michael created a topic here. Michael believes that my information can help someone. Maybe. However, other people probably came here in other ways. Pochama I immediately drew attention to the BJ and turned to Michael? I thought that bracelets would be the best for me right now. Not far off my order. I hope for the best.
P. s: I would like to have information of the forum as it is systematized. Not very convenient to the beginner then there is a piece to grab useful information there.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52

nick...you have an interesting.
interested in the universe. the one where you live)
BJ+Svetlitsa super+read. re-read( once every two or three months).
will begin to see more deeply. faith yourself and in yourself will grow.
+CD Andrei Patrushev conductor and disc healing. start.
listen to yourself. you - right the beacon for himself.

Зловред

Post by Зловред » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:14

The universe seems the same, where all :shock: For the answer and advice, thank you.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:30

If you wish to go from the first step and not to step over. Make two wet bracelet 1.0 . First put one on left hand, wear a Crescent to a month. The experience may not immediately manifest. Gradually begin to notice. Then you can put the second on the right hand for greater harmonization of processes in the cocoon. And indulge in the reading of the forum if you wish. Many questions have answers.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:36

Зловред wrote:the universe seems the same, where all :shock: For the answer and advice, thank you.
no, not the same.... everyone is on their own.
nick would You really have changed, the benefits will be for You..
as for the information - I didn't ask to start a topic and asked to write in available.
And I don't answer questions in PM, so I asked to write here - questions in PM that wasted my time (for answers see only one person).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:37

Yes, I topic will carry nafig tomorrow, this place is full in order to produce them... in General questions about BJ write.

Зловред

Post by Зловред » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:49

Nick will be replaced. The topic drift. In the BZ will appear as soon as you acquire.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:57

Well.

Зловред

Post by Зловред » Mon Jul 22, 2013 20:27

ahem. Administrators, who would be able to help me is on vacation. So litsezreyte me so long. Nicknames stick firmly =\ S payment systems also what is the wire. I think my order is on the way get lost/burn/run away himself. Will continue to look like.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 22, 2013 21:37

there are always radical solutions to problems , for example, from the common cold as well helps the guillotine.... I sense that for example you can just make another account on the forum.
And I think not going anywhere. Here, many were chattering with the purchase and everything was settled safely, I think your bounce is not the greatest.... :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jul 22, 2013 21:55

Dobropolska for example :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 22, 2013 22:05

АндрейКо wrote:Dobropolska for example :)
As the ship name, and sail!))))))))))
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Jul 22, 2013 23:41, edited 1 time in total.

Зловред

Post by Зловред » Mon Jul 22, 2013 22:17

In many communities do not approve 2 account. But times Mikhail allows :wiz
The guillotine is actually a universal remedy for all diseases - panacea :(

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jul 22, 2013 22:20

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:As the ship nagoyashi and float!))))))))))
Totally agree with you!

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Mon Jul 22, 2013 22:31

Rebirth, forgive me, forum administrators

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 22, 2013 23:05

Even a couple of reincarnations and will be called a normal name (probably a joke).

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Tue Jul 23, 2013 0:40

Again, not so. Well, what is it :roll:

Аленка

Post by Аленка » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07

Gilgamesh was the ruler, whose deeds won him such widespread fame that he became the main hero of Sumerian mythology and legends. Poems about Gilgamesh and his exploits were written and rewritten over the centuries not only in Sumerian language but also in most other major languages of Western Asia. Gilgamesh became the hero of the entire Ancient world — an adventurer, a brave but tragic figure, a symbol of human vanity, and his insatiable thirst for fame, glory and immortality — to the extent that modern scholars often took him a legendary character, not a real person and ruler.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10

but that's another story...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13

preferably when the person is not rabotodatelyam themselves and their common name, well, or come up with catchy nicknames are not serious other people's characters, and so - so.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:41

For some reason I thought so. Obesulus Сергей3940 =(

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Tue Jul 23, 2013 21:52

While I called so. Even though a little more is something worthwhile in my existence. Said that the order will be sent today. And of course, as a confirmation of my meditations scandal and subsequent altercation with a man close to me. No, not from scratch, just today I think I reached boiling point. And all started relatively recently - since registering on this forum.
Again I was mortified and devastated.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Tue Jul 23, 2013 22:56

Гильгамеш wrote:I'm called so. Even though a little more is something worthwhile in my existence. Said that the order will be sent today. And of course, as a confirmation of my meditations scandal and subsequent altercation with a man close to me. No, not from scratch, just today I think I reached boiling point. And all started relatively recently - since registering on this forum.
Again I was mortified and devastated.
Hi :) often the healing comes through the aggravation :) I think in this forum, many felt this, I certainly :roll: fortunately, the aggravation goes by and life becomes... healthier and more alive ... :)