Hello dear

Гильгамеш
Re: Hello dear

Post by Гильгамеш » Fri Jul 26, 2013 21:45

Curious. Administration you can view in the EMC , then can't find him. In any case, Moscow it has not yet left. Waiting with faith bracelet , with the hope that it will help. And he is still not in a hurry. And Yes, man is still no contact, I don't know how to approach the problem. Addressing the issue - Michael, on your forum all information applicable and relevant to the local products? BJ mean.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 26, 2013 21:51

on my forum all the information is at all relevant :)

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:54

Me again. The question is a bit of a psychological nature. Does BJ harmonization of relations between people of the opposite sex? Or on the contrary will contribute to deliverance from bonds, if the subconscious deems them undesirable? How does BJ on personal characteristics? In nature for example.
p.s. Still haven't killed yet, I think it is needed? Offer her or questions, or off-topic. There read posts venerable old-timers of the forum?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15

1. forgot to kill.
2. merging threads is technically difficult (and the messages get confused) so will kill
3. 2.1 actually hard BJ, what many times is written on the forum. It sharpens conflict and other aspects. Does this aggravation to harmonization or not? but who knows, yet deeply individual, each with its own case. IMHO, some cases have been described on the forums. ... in any case BJ gives a new potential and a different perception of what is happening, allowing you to pull yourself out of the swamp in which to sit, otherwise, is not solving the problem but only masking it (making it not going away) over the years.

Well, the rest probably users write.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:18

Гильгамеш wrote: does BJ harmonization of relations between people of the opposite sex?
It is for this BZ it created.Your questions answered many times in the posts even 2-3 years ago. Read the forums, "OH, GREAT GILGAMESH"! BJ harmonize everything, and Your degree of influence will depend on Your personal POWER.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Sun Jul 28, 2013 13:57

Page saved at home, then somewhere dumped a little podredaktirovat :evil: I'd like to harmonize "quite complicated" relationship with a man. Just the bracelet I feel that I may not have to take it as I need to potrubach connection. There is a small desire to charge any thing else to give the man. Maybe she is also to harmonize the start , then it will be mutual.

PS: read the threads little by little, need not yet.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Sun Jul 28, 2013 14:13

Card Transfer BJ 2.0 you will support. Power bestows things suitable, which is on top of it-map - put. For Strength in the Map.
Wrote like Master Yoda replica announced:)

1. maybe "difficult", but everything in reality is always just! in this Universe:),
and can you imagine them "such wise-a difficult relationship" gathered from the reality, because the "Gilgamesh" because "Malware"...
in the power of search and a certain protrusion of its uniqueness( sorry, I write very politely, he danced on the same rake:)

2. or maybe... it is in these "relationships" you grow.
3. or maybe... it's "relationship" is already there, and you reanimiruyet "dead horse".
4. or maybe... it wants your head... just the head.
5. or maybe... you All Just-Clearly-Genuinely and Transparently, and you ... "love" when "WSSE slojno"...

good luck and success!

thank you.

ЛЮДМИЛА К.

Post by ЛЮДМИЛА К. » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43

Hello!
Somehow, this thread (topic) like. Probably due to the similarity of the issues raised. Yes we are all here because in search of an exit from difficulties some incomprehensible (actually natural) came to BJ. On the one hand, a lot of long topics is not active. On the other, if you turn in psychoanalysis, too, can get bored. While there is a feeling that it is needed. But reigns here dear Michael, he knows better.

Gilgamesh.
My original "story" is very similar to your (first post), only in its female version and unlike some of the nuances. So nice you understand. Some moss the results of the use of BJ you've probably already read. Therefore details will be omitted. But looking at the changes in himself from the perspective of six months ago, they seem incredible.

At the time (6 years ago) awareness of mogucnosti the world has contributed to many books Castaneda. Do not recommend, especially as a textbook. But the concept of Self-Importance (FSI) can not be overstated.
For CDA a safety valve blocks the ability, as a danger for you and for the harmony of the world. On the basis of CDA scandals, tensions, etc. I think if someone from the outside wants war (any), it through the corresponding resonances excites the people of CDA. And the war starts on its own logical and natural.

Check for yourself to familiarize yourself with the capabilities of the BZ. The application of the principle of move CDA into the background of consciousness acts as a move aside the curtains hindering the view that promotes self-development. It's not easy, but very effective. Sometimes it's just enough time to remember. Of course, this is only one way to avoid any tension and see the output. If I am not mistaken, in the thread "small off-topic", etc. discussed many similar themes (the funny "Turbo-Suslik" I liked it). And do BJ teach that, too. And it always takes a while.<

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:36

does BJ harmonization of relations between people of the opposite sex?
Yes, but the card "Harmonization of sexual energy" is stronger.
Or Vice versa will contribute to deliverance from bonds, if the subconscious deems them undesirable?
Yes, the module "Stopper" in the help. But the card "broken ties" and "Ocean" is stronger.
How does BJ on personal characteristics? In nature for example.
Affected. But the card Suit stronger.
the books of Carlos Castaneda
"Toxic" books, dangerous easy!! Them in the trash!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27

Yes, each course has its own history and its own experience, it is not vykenesh, but I would really not recommend to read any gopher Castaneda under any sauce :) so much literature is not sewn.... why to choose the most vigorous infected.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Thu Aug 01, 2013 0:57

Everyone is his own master, each his own disciple.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09

Don't like zamudrennye books. It's like Winnie the Pooh "long words only upset me". Therefore, with the works of Castaneda and others not familiar. I love to extract information from such sources as the forum. There are threads already rely on some knowledge, and if the idea is interesting, you can delve into bookish theory. You know how it goes. I probably try too much to simplify.
But overall, thanks for the feedback. I thought that the theme will not find a wide response, well, though it almost happened. To those who have gone above and nothing to do with those who are below. Michael, in this case, patient teacher who teaches his disciples to pass them on, teaches a new party. And so on. It is good that there are such people. Thank You. Action what I already feel. But it is too early to draw a causal relationship, although the conclusions on the strangeness and asking for it.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Wed Aug 07, 2013 18:51

Don't even know where to write. The topic of my diary was :)
In General, here. Got the bracelet. Upon arriving home, immediately got dressed. Feelings particular do not watch. A couple of times removed, but in General the whole day on me. A little weak, but was up to donning. Yesterday forces did not exist. Situational and shake has been in the city when BJ was sent to me (July 30). From significant just yet it.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Wed Aug 07, 2013 19:13

Гильгамеш wrote:I don't know where to write. The topic of my diary was
In General, here. Got the bracelet. Upon arriving home, immediately got dressed. Feelings particular do not watch. A couple of times removed, but in General the whole day on me. A little weak, but was up to donning. Yesterday forces did not exist. Situational and shake has been in the city when BJ was sent to me (July 30). From significant just yet it.
I first put 1.0 and forgot about it... and in a couple of weeks is flooded :) what doctors courses of treatment could not do :)

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Wed Aug 07, 2013 23:11

Will make a note to yourself that in a couple of weeks arguing :) Let this be an approximate control term. Watch, record. Thoughts then when slozhatsya in a more or less normal picture.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02

Well, actually everyone is different.... can You through a week or in a year? or not notice, because they're not used to notice? it is sometimes difficult to track changes to the inside view.

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:07

Гильгамеш wrote:Make a note to yourself that in a couple of weeks arguing Let this be an approximate control term. Watch, record. Thoughts then when slozhatsya in a more or less normal picture.
maybe it is not necessary to make notes, to track, record?... but just to wear it... and then tracing efforts can not give really see the result - as often happens: we waited and important event - and yet his hard waiting, tired of waiting and missed it... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:10

well, this is the main problem 99% of the people - they are, instead of just LIVE forever looking forward to something. And it is necessary to act and to enjoy the process of self-expression.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:13

While "waiting" they believe it is the activity, although it is not, and constantly think that "busy" and that "in the business", and if something is wrong, that there are those around who are "guilty" or "not lucky", in General, better where they are not.... and they should. But nobody just wants to live :)

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:12

GM to live bracelets are not needed. I understand this product for myself as a crutch to step over the blocks, bans within and around himself, to free himself from the swamp, and develop energetically and spiritually. I think it's possible to track these changes. I wrote about all of this that convinced me to try out the bracelet. Can not put it of course, that distorted picture. But people think "advanced" could feel what I wanted to say.
Михаил_ wrote:While "waiting" they believe it is the activity, although it is not, and constantly think that "busy" and that "in the business", and if something is wrong, that there are those around who are "guilty" or "not lucky", in General, better where they are not.... and they should. But nobody just wants to live
That's about it kind of detail is possible, but it is not understood.

ведьмочка

Post by ведьмочка » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52

and what here to understand? to live, enjoying and enjoying each moment of life. for me, anyway, so:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Aug 08, 2013 15:38

and indeed what is there more... BJ are for a gradual recovery congenital osobennostei body and energy of the human body and birth but lost abilities, and to harmonize with nature. Crutches they are only in the case of a harmonious world. In the case of the current condition and especially living in the society they are not crutches, and the antidote from poisoning what is happening in the world. Of course there is some lifting of the blocks in this process too, since it blocks part of the distortion.
And about just living - I absolutely understandable language written. Don't know what else to add to it.
It is also of course poisoning the current form of society.
of course it is useful to notice changes in yourself from certain factors including BJ.... but to live in eternal track or too steamed about this topic is one facet of what I do. Most forever in the complexities of his life, in the cares and Affairs, but simply to live forget.
Does not live.
Don't know how else to explain to understand.

Гильгамеш

Post by Гильгамеш » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:59

Well, worries I don't take much. So I think at least. You call me carefree. Good or bad I doubt still.
Love the planet, nature, sky, sun, stars, water. How many people can admire the beautiful pattern of clouds in the sky, or even look in the cloudless clear sky, which poured hundreds of shades of one color? And how beautiful in its essence of a storm cloud as soon as they are away? The sound of rain soothes the heat of the sun warms. Well, not to extremes of course, when the abundance of the sun Krasnosel fried until Golden brown, or get under the rain and freeze to the bone. Of course it's an experience, for myself at least I noted it as study, some knowledge. Because without the bad I would not have noticed and good.
Come in and grief. In nature for example is annoying and biting insects. Well, and the like.
There are days when I feel that no wonder it is lived. And sometimes the feeling that it would be better for such a day did not come. Now, do I? Sometimes it seems so. But still often I feel as if constrained by hands and feet. When I sensorily said that I have extraordinary energy, and perhaps podsoznanie it helps me in life. Not even possible, I'm aware of this report. But I want to develop further, to get rid of physical and energetic parasites, to release their potential and learn to use your power.
I sometimes feel like I'm a dog on a stretch leash. Sometimes potyavkat (have the floor), be kept on a long leash. However, if the owner sees that the dog ran away and does not something that coincides with his opinion - Yes, it pulls the leash and again at the feet. Analogy like that in my head surfaced.
Why I was on this forum and a couple others like him? Looking not know what. Way to get rid of the leash. Yes, the owner is unlikely to run, will seek and find. But maybe they will cease to control. This host system.
This is what I think. That did not focus on changes. You can, distinguished from the visible. If Yes, then try to change.
BJ, Yes, let it work, let removes parazitov, restore my energy, let it harmonizes. Maybe it's what I miss some kind of step. Because I called it a crutch. After all, technology can help, but most make a mistake is not worth it.<

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Fri Aug 09, 2013 14:28

Gilgamesh, try to take a course of the disc "Explorer" Andrei Patrushev. From a disk I have had a tremendous impact, many blocks removed that from childhood. Since the ability to influence your life considerably, greatly increased.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Aug 09, 2013 14:34

about "the Explorer" - always support and all the advice. In principle, it is possible without mindmachine great to listen to.