FRM

ВикторРусс
Re: FRM

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Sep 03, 2013 16:14

but if FRM a printout to put in the little pouch of "stop magic" to happen can deactivate it? In order to carry in pocket or bag, and at the right time to activate, still in the case.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Sep 03, 2013 16:42

ВикторРусс wrote:but if FRM a printout to put in the little pouch of "stop magic" to happen can deactivate it? In order to carry in pocket or bag, and at the right time to activate, still in the case.
no, these are different things, frm not magic, and stoppage only works against external strains, carefully read the description and that and that. learn to call on-demand no payments.

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:38

Working pretty well FRM in conjunction with a Panacea. If you charge two jerseys respectively, and change them during the day, it heals quite famously with all acute inflammatory :).

Gelios

Post by Gelios » Sun Sep 29, 2013 23:09

Tried it a couple of weeks according to instructions frm using regularly:
Before this topic is not relevant, though interesting. Hard and then overload a couple of days was different social activity, lack of sleep, and I'm running 10+ miles regularly and miss the last warm days didn't want. Came here at 7 p.m. home very tired, but in the subway on my feet standing I Wake up starting to fall. Printed frm and put his zapisuje sheet. Inside me literally everything swam, the energy in the body is very powerful began to move, I sat as if drunk properly, the mind swam very strongly. After a couple of hours I pulled the sheet from under the t-shirt and went to the stadium to run surprisingly good. And even slept a little, but slept great. The next day I learned that a few small "projects" that I wanted to do began to discuss (I just wanted to offer how I was glad she didn't bathe). In the evening again frm zapisuje for a couple of hours stuck in this time condition is not floated, on the contrary if crystallized clearly and where the energy went outward. The next day found out practice that I wanted to pursue started to organize spontaneously (and there are folk very passive, so they restorelite I was thinking 1-2 months, they organized themselves !) and another one in the same spirit. To run similarly, it was cool and I wasn't tired at all, despite the little sleep and busy day.
the next day I went frm a piece of paper in a reduced size, tucked behind a belt of trousers this afternoon. Different people mentioned that I'm evil what else. And I was not angry, but slightly unhappy and did not quite
The following days continued to use - it was basically 2 States. One when all the floats, and the second crystallization with powering something. Many little things that I wanted started to implement themselves. How I ohrenel from this, as if in a dream got :) Recovered faster, the physical load was much better.
Then I caught another under the frm as I understood its cocoon as a great maelstrom, composed of many vortices, very powerfully and clearly, everything is in motion. Buzz, something I've never felt. I also like that offered postanite me familiar with working sensors - the same thing described and was surprised that I did.
Another noted feature is that one of those things I was going to start doing but lazy (despite the fact that I didn't tell them that I do these things really want to start) surrounding different and unrelated to each other, began to push me to action and generally on these topics to say.
When I put more and 3.0, which was temporarily removed from me and frm used a few hours I was feeling the symptoms of mild cold, after an hour of sleep woke up after a very disgusting dream, or rather a series of nightmares (and even cure me nightmares are dreamed). Going to sleep didn't want to go in order to avoid repetition. After an hour or so went, but I've had some sort of muck. But at least when I woke up the next morning. To put 3.0 in addition to the frm for the evening as it got sick<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:43

well, You know some examples of how much potential sleeping in the man, and easily wakes up if he'll just introduce himself in the correct mode... Congratulations, usually this experience allows people to change...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:44

the introduction of the man in that miserable condition in which he is now required great effort and was produced meeeeeeeeeee and long... but the world is changing so that the normal human condition will themselves to go back to the people and this sometimes happens....

Хастред

Post by Хастред » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27

Михаил_ wrote:introduction of the man in that miserable condition in which he is now required great effort and was produced meeeeeeeeeee and long... but the world is changing so that the normal human condition will themselves to go back to the people and this sometimes happens....
Still nirazu have repapalos on the forum an explanation of what it took and actually to whom, and most importantly when? If someone put so much effort he knew what he was doing and why. If people were not so weak as now they could see what they are doing, why it was repraisal? Or the information relates to a number of look for yourself?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:30

hence the force was appropriate and the reasons she was not blissful ... it's too long and complicated story to tell HERE. Ever...

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:48

...in his memoirs a few hundred years :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:58

it is highly likely some things will become obvious to many much earlier.... I've been watching many (not related to this forum) there is a spontaneous recovery of memory about the past... but of course not without exception, but the expected process is the place to be.

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Sun Oct 06, 2013 19:20

put first son 1.7 years a printout in his pocket...slept through the day instead of 1.5-2 hours of normal sleep, 4.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:12

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: and nearly all the fear just this point and feel
And I feel fear region of the solar plexus and abdomen. Why did his ass feel ? )

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:53

Артур888 wrote:feel the fear
here
Андрей Патрушев wrote:there's no fear and can not be. You just made it up. :wink: However, this happens often and with many. :? There is the verb "to fear", which describes a process, and in this context runs in other words: who is afraid of who (or what) is afraid if he is afraid, afraid, afraid... why AVS - a relatively recent invention, and people with high power beta wave and low alpha lived a century before. Some, like You, the creative impulse, :wink: or maybe laziness called their (for each specific) feeling (process) noun "fear" (or a "resentment" "love" etc.), and then, quite confused, began to apply to those words too. For example, a real noun can be large or small, heavy or light, it can be a lot or a little, etc. Attempts to use the wrong descriptions (what else) and act on the basis of these napravilnyh descriptions, nothing good usually do not lead.
By the way, the other is called something like that: "courage", "energy of success", "inspiration" etc. and EA are chasing this all my life...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:05

Артур888 wrote:I feel the fear area of the solar plexus and abdomen. Why did his ass feel ? )
.......the program itself fear is stored including in this range (in the area of the coccyx) and its activation can there feel, or rather, to feel (feeling relate most often to the emotional plan), but the work of this program, "anxiety" (a reaction to the "unknown" source of danger) is reflected in other ranges of the body and there where more interactions (potential energy of the body), there is noticeably brighter, in Your example, it's possible the "paralysis" of the center will although the program is reflected in all ranges (for example in the area of sexual energies conversely may "release the brake" is to cause excessive excitation of spontaneous, emotionally - to slow down the interaction, causing the activation of the "protective buffer" and/or numbness, higher ranges also cause some "reaction" than in my opinion similar to spasms, "locking the individual", etc.). I think so, Michael_ if that will correct and expand.

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS Also think that such emotions, which can be called "fear" does not exist, but fear can affect emotionally, activating emotions, often negative. I.e. fear can be felt, and felt emotions, marked by his marker.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53

Артур888 wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: and nearly all the fear just this point and feel
And I feel fear region of the solar plexus and abdomen. Why did his ass feel ? )

Just missed the initial moment, when the fear began to take energy from the solar plexus , and then noticed obvious sense))). Not invented by me, just note me))) feel like this-take the body a lot, most importantly to notice what was happening , if consciousness cuts off the characters from the outside or to the outside , then the body gives a hint , such as tingling , scratching in some areas. well, the most simple example - cheshetsya right hand....and again, depending on where. I have a clear zone for this profit the right(in right hand) or to greet someone you have not seen. And the nose, so in General there are so many zones ....and everything is so different)))))Look.or rather, listen to yourself. I have very cool -.....when the guests are strangers descend suddenly, and when their....))))))

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Oct 07, 2013 14:40

I feel the fear area of the solar plexus and abdomen. Why did his ass feel ? )
Interesting question - who, what, where and when need feel. But nothing need. Just in specific situations of the past(usually very old) formed the link between emotions and somatically in the body. That's it, and is obtained to feel in my body in situations of the present. Well, if the same type of situations have a lot(and it was), then are formed and typical responses. You can call them and "programs" and follow through with their action to the chakras.
There may be non-standard additional. I have in a situation of nervous waiting, just waiting, boredom, yawning sometimes got out. Like normal, understandable by human beings. In fact it was tied to the situation in the past - waiting in line for their turn on the bullet. :shock: (Though should the sun or the coccyx from fear I think. Although it is familiar). Clean off, of course.
But here the girl in the first session of the special other ties from the deep past came out: when she shout, do not fear, but laughter.
(Why am I not a young, beautiful girl - they are so easy it's cleaned :oops: ) (Poor sound, just in headphones, this in the first 5 minutes)
If everything is clean, the prediction of the future is likely to be not through reactions in the body, and direct knowledge.
I do-OO-may. :)

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Oct 07, 2013 15:16

ФилиНН wrote:when she cry, that not fear, but laughter.
The same story :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 07, 2013 15:45

fear, as instinctive reaction to "unknown source of danger," most often entails a decrease of the signal amplitude of the body (algorithm: "hide", "fade"), unlike the other too instinctive reactions to danger, but the nature of which (the danger) consciously or not "like that" is read, perceived and evaluated by the body ("by analogy" reasonably or as a result of simplification of experience) as a "known source of danger," called stress, in which there is a mobilization of the body to short term active response - a powerful emanation of energy (the surge of adrenaline - the implementation of the reaction of "fight or flight").
Instincts are not associated with the previously obtained experience of the individual, but their triggers can be installed in the subconscious in this or previous lives "synthetic program" a parallel implementation of instinctual signals at danger (algorithms: how to implement powerful short-term deficit or surplus of energy capacity), giving a variety of individual reactions does not supersede instinct, not their level.

Sincerely, MAG.no

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Oct 07, 2013 16:00

Well, Yes, they meant "brushing" only those pieces in "a parallel implementation of instinctual signals to danger" (though not just for danger) Stress, i.e.
The ones that go from the body you can also "touch", they say, but that body then out - hrsto.
About FRM his energy in this light is interesting - it's somehow in the confusion automatisms intervene?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 07, 2013 20:30

Маг.нет wrote:programme applies to all ranges (for example in the area of sexual energies conversely may "release the brake" is to cause excessive excitation of spontaneous, emotionally - to slow down the interaction, causing the activation of the "protective buffer" and/or numbness, higher ranges also cause some "reaction" than in my opinion similar to spasms, "locking the individual", etc.)
by the way no wonder as a result, at first glance, the "atypical" reaction to fear sexual arousal, although instinctively the signal is reduced and the body goes into saving mode, and then activate....... the fact that in the first place is de-energized the secondary (relative to the tree priorities of power supply of separate elements, organs and functions of the organism) function, in this example, the restrictive-limiting unit in a range of sexual energies. in this way we can (if any) occur in the mode of "fear" blackout and other "secondary programs", including for example restrictive-constraining blocks, and in the emotional sphere, in this case, the reaction of laughter to the activation of the fear becomes clear. using this principle of "blackout fear" not having enough psychic to track themselves through their off some blocks, "secondary programs" (often artificially introduced by the society, including "education"), who temporarily stop work due to such mode of "forced saving" during his activation. although there is the difficulty, often in active fear is not up to it (for the same reason - the potential of the individual is reduced in connection with the activation of the mode "energy saving" that for example is used including "the initiation of the fear of death" activation of the Subconscious, or rather one of its specific modes), and these experiments need precision.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Oct 08, 2013 0:29

removed
Last edited by львёнок on Wed Oct 09, 2013 0:14, edited 2 times in total.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Tue Oct 08, 2013 0:53

львёнок wrote:Fear often occurs when the lack of energy in the heart, in this case, the priest is not being 8)
It is a sign of a heart attack, not lack of energy :) And, returning to the topic of FRM in this case I think can help, as resuscitation facilities.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:19

Маг.нет wrote:by the Way no wonder as a result, at first glance, the "atypical" reaction to fear sexual arousal, although instinctively the signal is reduced and the body goes into saving mode, and then activate....... the fact that in the first place is de-energized the secondary (relative to the tree priorities of power supply of separate elements, organs and functions of the organism) function, in this example, the restrictive-limiting unit in a range of sexual energies. in this way we can (if any) occur in the mode of "fear" blackout and other "secondary programs", including for example restrictive-constraining blocks, and in the emotional sphere, in this case, the reaction of laughter to the activation of the fear becomes clear. using this principle of "blackout fear" not having enough psychic to track themselves through their off some blocks, "secondary programs" (often artificially introduced by the society, including "education"), who temporarily stop work due to such mode of "forced saving" during his activation. although there is the difficulty, often in active fear is not up to it (for the same reason - the potential of the individual is reduced in connection with the activation of the mode "energy saving" that for example is used including "the initiation of the fear of death" activation of the Subconscious, or rather one of its specific modes), and these experiments need precision.

Sincerely, MAG.no
I think it is not always associated with life-threatening potential of the individual decreases and the body goes into saving mode, rather it goes in ANOTHER mode of operation, which again is related to FRM, or activation of the Subconscious. And there will be no fear, no atypical reactions, if the mode is set to normal. And blocks, in this case, it seems to me rather burn out than is de-energized. I want to say that in a situation of threat to life, the body does not disable superfluous, and includes the need, and all the secondary falls off by itself. By the way, the students conducted laboratory tests in psychology - the level of attention in favorable and stressful conditions, so that some errors in the stress conditions were increased, and some on the contrary decreased. I think in General we can relate it not only to the attention.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:09

Yeah, that's all there is :)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:00

С. Альбатрос wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:best regards, MAG.no
I think.......
If you treat this post as "reflections" of the author, the content does not cause me doubts and controversial issues, in General I agree, but then it is unclear why the same was given my quote, however, if the content of the message relates to the context of my recent posts on the topic of fear, then repeatedly disagree on the following grounds:
1. Threat to life (imaginary or real) is only one of possible activators of fear, there are plenty of threats as not constituting a danger to life, but dangerous to the individual in other aspects, including risk to the individual, as an element of the body, its liberties, needs and other social interactions, including psychological, dangers concerning the "zone of interests", the environment, family and many other threats and danger and not danger at all, though so regarded by the body.
2. In the context of my aforementioned messages in fear and stress, as an instinctive reaction to the source (imaginary or real) danger is clearly divided between them, both the causes and consequences, including on the energy status of the body as they trigger (deficit in cases of fear and short-term significant surplus in case of stress, which leads to a subsequent deficit).
3. In addition, there are other responses to sources of risk, they reduce the time or process, the potential of the individual (for example anxiety), and highly effective mobilization of the individual to danger, which is probably named ANOTHER mode of operation.
4. Activation of the subconscious to the danger can also be different and carry different consequences, the subconscious is activated as in the cases of fear and stress, and in ANOTHER mode of operation, but for different reasons (the intensification of the "signals of the subconscious" with the fear due to .reducing the capacity of the consciousness of the individual "I", stress can be defined as the increase in the power of the subconscious mind "not I" through redistribution; special organization, uniform washing, mobilization (.including the consolidation of those parts of consciousness into a single more complex structure) in the OTHER mode significantly extends the capabilities of the consciousness of the individual at the expense of capacity expansion of the volume of information being processed in the moment, "mnogopartiinosti" - the number of simultaneously processed threads, the volume and complexity of software algorithms, not available in the current experience of the individual, accelerating processing by increasing the frequency of consciousness and more).
5. Disabling blocks through the blackout and burnout brought about different consequences when you restore the power supply mode of NORMAL - de-energized again involved in the work, no burned out accordingly (this is one of the differences) and if it was always in accordance with the statement of "burnout", then suddenly experienced fear would become the most free people, but we can observe the opposite, although sometimes a breakdown can have something (with a small amount of potential energy) structures "scrub".
Yet.......

Sincerely, MAG.no <