AT5, AT8 not social continued at

Михаил_
Разработчик
AT5, AT8 not social continued at

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:47

АТ8 - Артефакт Телефон

АТ5 is a new extension for use on a phone linked to an overall system.
This extension of the new generation, integrating with PCs and therefore are particularly powerful (and also uses completely non-standard algorithms).
key tasks:
-aid the normal operation of the phone even in anomalous zones where it is not always possible
-utilization of radiation for the needs of the operator (processing)
-the ability to connect the energy of personal peace in the presence of PC and small PC experience
-as in the case of at - the possibility to configure (via mental commands or files on the memory card) of various other products, but rasshirenie on the PC (this is a separate post later), I mean regular at-AT2 will not cope with the task of working with PC
-the principle of communication between different probabilistic branches and even different worlds.

the main feature - a HUGE energy potential and the partial effect of the local stabilizer shown properties of PC can be used on any wearable or fixed electronics, but a lot more efficiently and on the means of communication. You can use more than 1pc simultaneously (power increases more than proportionately),

the cost of 55.
As I recall, at the moment there are 30% off for a couple АТ5

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: AT5 -not social continued social.art.At

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:53

At (and its component in the AT2 have a tendency to build some kind of network, with clones (copies) fall under the control of the new operator (the harmonious "Capture the territory", but the increase in "population" at - goes.)
And АТ5 this principle is made somewhat more noisy way - i.e. the process goes, but it's a different network and the appearance of copies is much higher, plus due to the structures TO elementy network can show features of AI and engage in the process.
In my area, the operator receives due to the "spread"virtual ат5 special advantages other axis of control (like approach on the other hand). This is a story "about the scrap" as it is known without the other scrap no reception :)
Since a number of aspects of society savetodatabase in BMI the body many are called "parasite", sometimes you have to use the technique of building scrap.
Due to inter-probability of penetration (the ability to work in different branches at the same time) ат5 has a very good and unusual point of support for operator actions.

All this post... on good it is necessary to remove :)
Just unfortunately, at least among users and there are those who may like to read the articles yourself, but there are too few (so far) has in this case to explain in the forehead.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:22

Михаил_ wrote:opportunities to work at different branches at the same time
Do I understand correctly that with AMB, АТ5 will become even more effective in assuring the direction of?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:44

probably Yes, although what does the AMB

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:57

1) АТ5 is an extension of BJ? Or can run without BJ?
2) АТ5 can work on the phone that does not have AT1 and AT2?
3) If your phone has AT1 and AT2, as it will affect the work АТ5?
4) There is a range of products Ax (AD, Keys and doors, Clock, etc.), they are extensions AT. Question: this range of products to be an extension АТ5 for someone who is AT1? Probably АТ5 cannot serve as a basis for the SOCIAL extension because on its own is not social?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:35

1. no, an auxiliary device, such as amplifier and stabilizer. АТ5 is a subset of PC, specialized narrow version.
2.Yes
3.no
4.maybe, but not quite. The energy source can be a base. The vector of from the products out the other (not society), but to feed the social. extensions can.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:15

Yes, the side "opportunity" ат5 - ability to develop gain control over electronics.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 19, 2013 14:48

At-5 is an interesting thing. Something similar to PC , but not it. If you take the analogy of a computer ,many of Windows, which clogged the various programmes.I mean the PC . And then there's the channels from each window and branched , multiply like network . The web is such a "world" or universally)))))))))).

Monitor the following. While lying at-5 , such as the actions and sensations from him no special. Take it in your hand you immediately feel the density. The ball at the beginning of a little in hand there, then quickly expands, condenses, becomes heavier. Turns into a big,tight ball , which a lot of vectors. And they are multiplying. How it works on the phone don't know yet, its not. In contrast to the at and AT2 -very powerful and very different in structure.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 19, 2013 15:19

just what was done to the PC is like toys to kids was posarelli (in a good way)and become at least a little bit to realize itself in the terms of the creative units in the world.
And a number of new pieces - it's adult toys :)

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Apr 20, 2013 0:15

Михаил_ wrote:-help with the normal operation of the phone even in anomalous zones where it is not always possible
In fact, further more there is no reference to the phone itself, that is, the means of communication. Otherwise specified reference to electronics, such as energy. And if you attach to a separate battery or a spare cell charged and in your pocket. To society through your phone is still not bindable, bindable to a source of power, and the battery will be more powerful. (The question is that was asked in a previous thread - the phone I was very uncomfortable, nowhere to glue, except that the phone itself is finally to change... and thanks for that :) )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 0:48

yet it is not a sticker on the battery, and what is put on the phone. Phone the means emitting and receiving signals that creates anomalies around, which (also) operates АТ5.
No phone would work too, and AKB did not need, I can thumb the keys hang (hole to drill is possible, nothing is damaged). But better on the phone.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 0:49

And the reference is not to society but to the networks.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29

Clear. I think the new phone a decent solution for the money compared to at it is sanity. (And drilling Your artifacts really blasphemy).
Somewhere earlier I wrote about the fact that you can on the notebook-tablet. On the cover or on the battery? If you consider the laptop as a separate entity and not a bunch of batteries and screen, you probably can on the cover. I'm with my laptop half a day or more, such work. But with them not because I don't wear. Tell, pliz. As this is integration with the networks? Wifi? The social network-classmates? Or remote attunement with the pair on the phone. And anyway, if a couple, probably better on different devices, instead of one? Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 20, 2013 17:19

a couple can be on different laptop better cover integration with networking in a global sense (data transfer of all types).

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Sun Apr 21, 2013 23:49

Michael_ And discount on АТ5 still how long? Until may 10?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 0:20

And what is written there in the discounts? I do not remember, but it seems so....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 0:27

For missing physically on the spot, as I understand it (though better of course to consult with the office), it is a normal scenario is to place an order and pay in return.... generally, I month actually discounts laid... let alone...

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22

You wrote about all the discounts that they generally until may 10. Just decided to concretet it is for a new product :) Thank you :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:22

Yes, all the discounts of up to one date and ат5 too

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 18:20

Stuck now on the back of the iPhone two pieces at 5
To glue on the cover was not an option, look not beautiful
After the case ( I recommend the girls Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case for iPhone partmone )
was pulled all the metal plates AW, AC,AP, Svetlitsa, ekonorm
case safely fastened.
Gluing is better at 5 on the top and bottom of the iPhone , placing the pads horizontally to clasp in the middle of the cover is well fastened.
Outside cover guys at this obkleivat looks weird to say the least:)
When prying from the case it is better not to pull out:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Apr 22, 2013 21:23

About the case - understand :) and on the merits of the work ат5 first impressions that is? :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Apr 22, 2013 23:32

Nope, still no impressions.
At lunch today, only glued. It is felt that hoo as moshnenko:)

З У Р А Б

Post by З У Р А Б » Sat Apr 27, 2013 0:50

Michael can affect the performance of АТ5 his picture on display,while the product from the user,and photos in the forum?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:13

1. no, it can't.
2. usually photos get my personal products, or products falling into the hands of office staff, exceptions are extremely rare.

З У Р А Б

Post by З У Р А Б » Sun Apr 28, 2013 18:02

First on the left in the photo is exactly my learned pattern and the characteristic bubbles under the plastic