AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:18

Well, technically it's not really a portal, and right after the combination of the two worlds (overlay). with the influx of energy from the personal over here and increase the operator's weight here due to this. One of the most useful pieces. Although the Seminary after 1-2 becomes even more useful.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:31

Михаил_ wrote:with the influx of energy from the personal over here and increase the operator's weight here due to this.
this refers to a swap that is "left hemisphere"? or is there some subtleties?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 13:32

No, the hemisphere here at any side, the buffer imposes place to place and operator in this place may not be :) so you can use your PC outside of the operator at a particular place. In the personal world, the operator of the only Creator/King/God :) And there give the world of probation 100% (there are nuances though). And imposing personal world, this creates due to the effect of mutual resonance field and due to the influx of Quality here, the increased influence of the operator on a specific place, where he himself may not be at all. PC is fine but the fact that there is something like KO - media programs living in the buffer, the t/e area programmable as to the parameters of space/area, and according to the processes taking place there, and it's not tied to the operator. If panacea (as opposed TO 3.0 and Pandora), you can Bang the "not local" energies, because sheath cells are not resistant to another phase, it is (TO pan) entirely here shown, TO the inside of a PC is stable in the area of PC highly, is actually unbreakable, well, or very durable.
It is, in fact, over the tool, although few understand its flexibility until the end.
On seminar 1-2 people learning themselves buffer without PC do and PC trains the subconscious mind to carry a buffer of the default near (unless otherwise specified controller).

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Jul 23, 2016 14:16

The raisins went. All is much easier.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 19:07

Or harder :) depending on how you look :)

Таша Л

Post by Таша Л » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:59

and when will the video for AMB? thank you

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:44

On the 28th page of this thread look

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:42

Михаил_ wrote:... PS by the Way if there is I'll keep looking, maybe even what fun things I find are not already posted :)
I would like something interesting.. And that the projector is not idle..))))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 14:20

Well, I'll see :) just a video that was the 3rd generation build activation systems (well, the word charging is not very suitable) and always used only as part, but not all whole.
Now use 7th version :) So not much is on the video.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Fri Nov 04, 2016 14:06

I made four of AMB Lite and for this purpose used the silicone wristbands Energy Armor. The process lasted 48 hours and in the process I have applied a commercial Pandora, I2 session of the radiator, W1 and Panacea pendant light with a modulating Mirror.

This projector did a great job: http://www.projectorcentral.com/Mitsubishi-XD490U.htm

Although I have a commercial AMP, I wanted to have one set of homemade for my arms and legs. In my experience the wristbands was strong, even very strong. As expected the bracelets are stronger than the AMB light from a black tree with a width of about 4 cm is made in an identical fashion.

The result is very pleasing!

Thank you once again to Michael for this opportunity!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 23:55

One of the main reasons that they turned out strong - using-session of the radiator. When two ( small) session, the effect will be slightly different (stronger, but with different spectral characteristics).
We have been using on all new products including 2.51 and line 2.x1 and cards (of all types, and also transparent) as one of the components technologies, and industrial I2 analogue. Much longer than a conversation about I2 publicly went.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:44

I think that even both of the session will not close the whole spectrum of the world, but on the other hand, if a man has two sessional enough, and for manufactured products, which will operate a person, too. Think can improve (optional) quality area charge, by placing a buffer is created in the vortex with the right complementary characteristics, and securing it Pandora and use Pandora to create punctured area, as she is able. Perhaps I am mistaken.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 05, 2016 19:33

and here both the session closes range? they do not, their task is different. It is not necessary to buffer and everything else. The processes there are in this world and not outside it, the session remove the influence of superficial and cut off his attempts and / or noise. Puncturing there is partial and it is good. And they don't close just for the ultra-low, large closes of frequencies below the human, at the chakra level as the heels so to speak.

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:29

I have a question on the projector - I got a DLP projector Sharp XR-10X lamp power of 280 watt, this was the opportunity to take the Mitsubishi XD205R but there the power of the lamp was less than 160 watt
Michael recommended DLP type projectors CASIO XJ-A140-145 but the types of lamps there is still different, even at Beso lamp is not laser, but the projector is also DLP. Or lamp http://www.proektory-lampy.ru/files/pic ... -OOB-d.jpg this type is also a kind of laser?
and projectors with Laser technology-Led some manufacturers generally relates to LCD projectors, such as Panasonic PT-RW430EW, and are generally obscene money for rare home use.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:29

I'm the one that used then (Casio of some sort) took Amazon a little over $ 1,000. But since they were cheaper like. We then cost 2.5 times more than he. Lamp like the picture IMHO does not make sense at all to buy any. It's easier in front of the screen of the laptop to hold IMHO would be even better. Need light from an led light source. Preferably from laser diodes. Such projectors still apart of the craftsmen in the self-made laser diodes for high-power laser lights/pointers, etc (by the way very dangerous, and in many places prohibited).
Exactly this need. Available with standard bulb I do not see sense, although someone reported that the result is good, but it's interesting to compare it with the "put on the monitor" - I'm too lazy to conduct such experiments because it is not necessary.
The worst option is the projector where the laser source, but the diodes still light source (as far as I understand these too are among the weak micro). Anyway, this is all projectors light/small lamp not as the picture.
The lamp on the characteristics of the radiation gives a different light entirely from our point of view. It's like V4 where a spark (first version) or click in the HF key processor (megahertz or more).

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Nov 23, 2016 13:13

Михаил_ wrote: ....... although someone reported that the result is good, but it's interesting to compare it with the "put on the monitor" - I'm too lazy to conduct such experiments because it is not necessary.
I'll try it.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Nov 23, 2016 14:00

Part of the charging system probably in the nearest time will be available in I2 without projectors. But not AMB.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Wed Dec 07, 2016 19:17

Бисо wrote:
Михаил_ wrote: ....... although someone reported that the result is good, but it's interesting to compare it with the "put on the monitor" - I'm too lazy to conduct such experiments because it is not necessary.
I'll try it.
The monitor bracelets are more strong. Two bracelets Energy Armor charged at AMB overloaded me for 8-10 hours. From the projector the bracelets are somehow softer, like a commercial.

p.s. recommended ispolzovatj bracelets Energy Armor only charged on the the Panacea or the SBA. Or bracelet along with a Panacea.
p.s.s. I2 also took part in the process.

Тимоша

Post by Тимоша » Wed Dec 07, 2016 20:48

Beso, You just put the bracelet for charging the monitor, and include videos of AMB or wrap the case with foil? There's also a lot of videos, they alternately turn on?

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Wed Dec 07, 2016 21:25

Playlist with live to drive on repeat. The longer the better. A day or two. Have not yet got the projector, I put on the laptop keyboard as possible, and firmly pressed the screen from the top. Top covered with foil, leaving the grill vents open.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 22:58

The appearance of P. bleck recommend screening space charge mentally to her. Will strengthen the process in ...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 22:58

I'm talking about home-made of course, commercial not yet received - light delay production.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 18:53

One lens glasses AMB crashed. After its replacement in the cabin optics can carry a product? Will not be any bias due to the fact that one lens is energetically active and the other not? Thank you.
PS Read the question, I realized that clumsily formulated ) mean energy imbalance due to the fact that from the right lens the signal is, and on the left there.

Марианна Ивановна

Post by Марианна Ивановна » Sat Jan 20, 2018 16:32

Михаил_ wrote:3. "? Describe to me at least its purpose well, complete not please, but at least like other bracelets that they have , and what take off is achieved, and how it works" - the purpose is very simple, to give the opportunity to be the first and last BJ available that does does not replace a bunch of other products even close. Just AMB is designed so that when the soft input in use there for a hundred or two-third years is what can be revealed in the recovery plan itself. And as this will open new dimensions. How to describe it in a reasonably short text? I don't know. Several dozen conceptual units associated with certain features of the world, man, native abilities. Orders of magnitude more inherent than in other products. But demand is gradually.
In this regard, and a number of other intricacies of the SBA, and wearing it sometimes is accompanied by an almost unreal from the point of view of the logic of events bordering on a kind of "show" :)
The list of "components", which reminded me of the Magician.no, I allow the free probably not ready.
Say we have a set of two bracelets and 4, if you buy 4 they must be all at the same time wear? But if for example buy 2, do I have to wear them on two different hands?and then if you buy 2 it will equal the set of 4, or is there a difference?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 20, 2018 16:53

Марианна Ивановна wrote: Say we have a set of two bracelets and 4, if you buy 4 they must be all at the same time wear? But if for example buy 2, do I have to wear them on two different hands?and then if you buy 2 it will equal the set of 4, or is there a difference?
Like was selling a set of two or four bracelets AMB - refer to your dolera or office mindmachine. The price was 60000 and 100000 rubles.

Bracelets can be worn at your discretion, but on both hands at least is optimal. On hands and feet will be even better.

You can buy 2 and then another 2 bracelet, there is no difference except for the extreme cost.

If you do not notice is improvised and AMB - they are made very easily. But in this case, in the manufacturing process you will help Pandora. If you don't have Pandora, you can make a homemade Pandora-black.