AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Dec 23, 2015 15:03

The probes are, as I recall, almost ALL versions. I most of the dealers were given, as I recall, and here, too. There was the arbiter, and 3.0 and OS 2.2+, 2.5/2.6/2.7/2.8, Range.... in short a lot of things.
Verify availability.
No, tests do not need to spend.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:55

Михаил_ wrote:Well, perhaps it :) Oh, that reminds me.... there just to swing... a lot .download :)
And "this" Sunday has not yet come... :oops: ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:36

unfortunately no, because now I am again on the bad channel. just the videos on a dedicated server in a workshop where I am not always, but when there are - are pretty busy unfortunately...

ОлегЕ

Post by ОлегЕ » Thu Feb 11, 2016 15:34

Михаил_ wrote:unfortunately not, because now I am again on the bad channel. just the videos on a dedicated server in a workshop where I am not always, but when there are - are pretty busy unfortunately...
Sadly :cry: :cry: :cry: Still waiting for nadejdoi :) .

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Thu Feb 11, 2016 18:09

Together with the ordered cards breast came to me and probnichki AMB. special thanks to the office, apparently I was thinking out loud what they really want. Delight. First put one, then understand exactly what they want all the same couple, wearing a second, it worked smoother and brighter. Very soft strap, well like a cat on his knees got up and purring. only in strength it's more of the purring elephant. Always wear at night, always, from all sides, enveloping the warmth and protection soft, as in the house)) Immediately went to study a very old unit, I bought a lot before picking different ways but without success, and then realized that it was with him and the work is going. Along the way, a whole bunch of small same clung. Other bracelets in my homemade products. Usually the first time of wearing is always a lot of them started to sleep, to the point that the day has been off for an hour or two. With AMB had a similar, but not to sleep and just lie down for 20 minutes with closed eyes, but not just lie down. I definitely feel where and how the block is working and the sooner I understand the reason for the block the faster it dissolves. It is quite easy to understand the reason where the Shoe pinches, so to speak. And pokes back the bracelet is very, very bad. Of abilities started to return the ability to hear what normal ears can't hear. It was this I used, then stopped working, and now in the details but beginning to emerge again. Absolutely no tension left couple of bad habits. Noticed their absence after the fact, so to speak, of their absence. Without transition))
Michael, thank you! Well, now I live certainly looking forward with more desire. Well, in the wishlist set to save up for some real AMB.

Клэр

Post by Клэр » Thu Feb 11, 2016 18:11

Forgot to add. Of Owls I suddenly began to rebuild a lark. And it turned out that morning for some creative work a great time))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 17, 2016 21:58

I am very seriously thinking to release a completely new technology more affordable version of AMB in the "maps переноса2" or something thereabouts (about the cards so to speak), although it is just not verified the hypothesis, will be a living product that will have something to say..... I would love to increase the availability of this product. It and it effects me very much. Probably so the I AMB on par with the arbiter is always there.

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Feb 17, 2016 22:24

Михаил_ wrote:I would love to increase the availability of this product.
Yeah :) Especially in AMB I am interested in:
Attention! The product is a powerful modifier of the usual way of life for many of its users. Many times think before you get involved in it.
I think I already did this, and these words pierced something in me and poured the fuel into the furnace... and AMB tidbit for those who understand what you're getting into, in a good way for the near and distant future :)
And then write the message with samples of AMB on the left and right hands :)))

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Thu Feb 18, 2016 22:51

Михаил_ wrote:I am very seriously thinking to release a completely new technology more affordable version of AMB in the "maps переноса2"
From the enhanced version? Some also have reinforced. And than reinforced the AMB is different from the usual? And why enhanced AMB is not in the price?

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:01

:) The topic branch: AMB - product of which seems to be not :)

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 16:08

Михаил_ wrote:I am very seriously thinking to release a completely new technology more affordable version of the AMB
What about the planned video AMV :oops: ?

Or
Petr99 wrote::) AMB - a product which seems to be not :)

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:27

First impressions and observations from the probe AMB:feeling the cool flow of the excitation region of the third eye,the energy is soft,plastic,bright.Then the flow began to fill in the right hemisphere,with soft filling no compression and compaction,but nice.Then the turn came of the left hemisphere.Easy ISS and a little drunk.After some time the third eye region with a more expanded area of excitation.Michael and office thanks that probniki 2 pieces send :) immediately to the right and left hand give the result. AMB nice to feel soft interpenetration,interaction.Don't want to take it off :) the feeling of expansion of consciousness and space,gently but with pressure,pushing is the work in the body.I like :) :ay

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 21:07

:)
Although I wear only 3 AMB :) (on his feet and one hand), they are still a favorite product on par with the arbiter, they would maintain proper drive :) really this should be for that meter is located. Well, Yes, was even for me very correct "fix" myself versatile. Many people gave the effect of the catalyst, which transferred the amount of money is a fundamentally.....

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 21:34

Мастер 108 wrote: What about the planned video AMV :oops: ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Apr 12, 2016 22:30

..... try :)

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:58

I have a friend, helped me in a difficult situation. In the inside is positive, decent, but troubled kid. Likes-yl cigarettes, alcohol, drugs and all the consequences. In this case owns - operates a beauty salon)) I Gave it 3 AMB, after half a year, he no longer smokes (2 packs a day), drugs are not taking karate signed up, internally develops in one system, changed man. One band took back themselves. Today take one more and give an improvised but powerful 3.0 will see how that goes :wiz

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13

Yeah.... and some love to write what AMB does not work (not going to point fingers, but everyone understood and so) :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 30, 2016 13:37

Строитель wrote:Hello!
2pcs. AMB BH is the most comfortable for me bracelets.
Bought them almost 3 months ago, I use 2 months. (at the same time bought OS 2.2+, Panacea BH)
Before the meat was eaten very rarely, and 3 weeks as a fully seredou. + ASD 3 times a day for 2 dice.
Well, looks like you have an employer in the famous journey on foot, like everything to go.
Everything else made a CAP AMB!!!
Any standard cap is inside the lapel. Put there 2 probe AMB and got nearly a closed loop - Hoop on the head. And probes don't wear out!!
So all.....!
And lying when pull her eyes and relax, the whole body moves. And the cap does not feel at all in this state.
In my sleep pulled out the waist metal chicken or crow foot. Woke up and lower back pain, which is more than 20 years, was an order of magnitude less!
Recently diagnosis of aura. Compared to 3-month-old, overgrown 2 large holes lined density and chakra was filled.
Thank you!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 30, 2016 13:49

Строитель wrote:Complement for the understanding of the phrase :"finally it's ... "
It's like an umbrella or a coat, or even suit it.
The feeling is very similar to insulating a camera, especially when lying down.
And the street is perceived as a calm not with regards to yourself.
As if there is spherical buffer between you and this reality!!!!
At least I have such feelings.
Thank you!
Well, that's why I don't take off 4pcs of AMB with itself for a long time :) Along with a couple of rulers.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Sun Jun 05, 2016 22:55

I plan to order translation "charging" my glasses properties products Glasses - Holographic technology (a special case of SBA). Have a few questions.
1) When this product first came out, it was said that it is better if the glass lens, as plastic keeps the worse infastructure and plastics will work, but not as good as on glass.
This was BEFORE the era of broadcasting. When translational charging this recommendation is still relevant or not important?
2) the Price of the finished product 10, the service "charge" seems to cost 15. Do I understand correctly that this was due to the fact that the office staff had to take points user, forwarded to You for processing, then to send back etc, and now when using the translation price will be the same 10 as the price of the finished product?
3) don't know where to ask, ask here too at the same time :-) Service broadcasting "charging" is participating in the discount system? That is, whether the discount in accordance with the fact that my card is already registered and will I be able to take into account the amount on the card?
Thank you in advance.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jun 06, 2016 13:17

1) hmm... the plastic is really somewhat weaker glass structure completely different, but this is not so important.
2) Yes, the price will be like on the finished product. FORWARD NOTHING. Enough to send me a photo via email of the office.
3) Yes, no problem, you can virtually write on the product code card products, you can send an occasion when physical (if it's valuable for some reason) and enter that number in the discount system. And Yes, of course purchase subject to discount. You can actually place it in the standard way, just telling the office that You send nothing, and I need to send a photo of the subject.

I'm way surprised that so few people use the charge of their subjects.... you can also so interesting to be perverted... so many items.... are constantly worn with me.... which can be converted into active!.... and no one started to misbehave. Right surprised is not the word.....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Jun 06, 2016 15:15

Михаил_ wrote: I'm way surprised that so few people use the charge of their subjects.... you can also so interesting to be perverted... so many items.... are constantly worn with me.... which can be converted into active!.... and no one started to misbehave. Right surprised is not the word.....
Bed - colored dreams.

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Jun 06, 2016 23:13

Michael, as you can poke a nose into a branch where it is described about this service
Михаил_ wrote:by the way, I'm surprised that so few people use the charge of their subjects.
Apparently this time passed me by(((...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jun 07, 2016 13:54

The only limitation on the cheapest (t/e/ 2.4) and until pandoria products. While likely to be long, I now cannot carry Pandora products without cores with the same characteristics. It is highly likely this limit is rather arbitrary, but it takes time to make sure, no cores I did not get the efficiency that you need.
T/e/ essentially the most products you can do so on some of their things.
Another thing that most of the products are also in the stream... so in General it is clear that many people just take a broadcast.... but still room for creativity = awesome :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 16:10

And just in the points came to my life...
Самоделкин wrote:a review on sunglasses AMB.

Glasses I decided to purchase immediately. I first test, but this possibility was not (live in Moscow). And here's how once in Moscow, went to the office of one of the dealers. Asked to try on glasses. Within five minutes clearly felt in nidubrolu pressure. Reviled 15-20 minutes. But not bought. Money is not enough. Went to the train station.

I left from Moscow and carried some kind of machine SHEMA. I am a person to energy is not sensitive, but felt the hands that the artifact "prickly" and "run creepy". After a couple of hours the feeling passed. Comparing all the facts, thought that the sensitivity of the given points AMB. Decided to buy glasses at the first opportunity.

The ability to provide only six months. The last six months have gone in search of work and casual work, but I got glasses AMB though money was tight.
The arrival points in the city as it felt. Though I about it did not know. Came the certainty that everything will be okay. And also there was a feeling that care about you. A similar feeling I experienced when I first wore homemade BJ 1.0.
In the morning I went to the post office to pick up a parcel and at the same time went to the firm who gave the announcement about the search of the employee. I got a job the same day.

Glasses came to me in size and style. I was surprised. I'm not all glasses are for high head, not all fit to size. Everything came together perfectly. Except for one thing - prislanyh glasses were chameleon. In the office I hit the glasses with ordinary glasses in the picture in the online store had a pair of glasses with ordinary glass, and came to chameleons. I am very deaf and to limit luminous flux by using tinted lenses was not in my plans.

A week later found out another unpleasant fact, glasses chameleons which served as the basis for charging was made in China. I suddenly discovered that the rim was not good quality and one of the glass from time to time jumped out of points. Had to stick it on place by hand. I never do not return the artifacts, so the dealer to write anything he did not.

The feeling of "Chills" from artifact Shema glasses AMB I feel again failed. When wearing felt pressure in nidubrolu. But the familiar music began to play with new colors. Re-listening to the albums of the artists music which I listened to for years, I suddenly found new nuances, new sounds which is why it had eluded me.

True long wearing sunglasses AMB due to the fact that the glasses are chameleons transmits less light than normal I couldn't, tired eyes.

AMB glasses I wore when I was wearing contact lenses. With lenses left this story...

Contact lenses which I took continuously, it was in a package of 6 pieces - three pairs. While dressing, one lens broke and formed one not steam lens. Money was scarce and I was delaying the purchase of new packaging, although the eye was very tired from the old, requiring replacement of lenses. Mind I thought, "wait - money will buy a new lens", and the body demanded comfort and new lenses. In the box there was only one unpaired lens...

A month after I got a new job and started wearing glasses AMB, I still bought a new pack of contact lenses and decided to take the remaining one lens of the old packaging and one of the new. Take an old box, open it - THERE are TWO LENSES!!! TWO!!! I know that there was only one unpaired lens in the box and the second take was just nowhere. But she was there... For myself, I found the explanation that my subconscious and my body is tired of the admonitions of reason "be patient when you have money - buy" using the points AMB organized the delivery of the lens on a different route with the help of teleportation. And absolutely for free.

Unfortunately my acquaintance with the points of AMB prematurely stopped. Something happened what was sooner or later going to happen. Because of the defect in the rim of one glass glasses once again dropped points. This time on the asphalt.And broke into pieces.

Going later to order the charging points on the photo, previously by yourself choosing normal setting. But while life demands to allocate finances elsewhere.
My comment was to address a defect, eyeglasses/sunglasses we took the wholesale in one of the Moscow offices, they are quite high quality and more complaints on the drop down there was no glass. Moreover, I frankly didn't know what they are chameleons :) although there were several parties of the date of purchase. In General when you call from they could simply be replaced as the marriage of the workpiece. After long time wearing. it is probably not quite correct, sooner or later, it is in some aging, I RayBan rather expensive (definitely worth more points AMB not charged) has worn off just from long socks and glass fell out 3 times, although this is the brand and it even guarantee a few years. Under places where in box touch of glass darling of points - of protestanti formed opaque, bought new... had it for two years... but he left intact, just came out in a mode not comfortable to use...<