AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Petr99
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Petr99 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 17:14

I think mental attitude has a value, especially since the screen display not displaying the image, and scatters.
But I have all day today tricks (and the wife too), although the tricks started early for a few days, but today generally cool :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 18:08

well, my cousin twisted video "panacea" on the walls until they dried up during the repair :) and on the strap too :) nothing.... happy... although he says that still the noise of the city crawls in terms of information...

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Jul 12, 2016 23:21

Михаил_ wrote: and on the strap too :)
And rightly so, because different kinds of floors, you can see how kicking the unaided eye. Of course it is better to let radiation at a panacea than the curses of laborers. I've been wondering how the house will look like that.

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 23:52

Михаил_ wrote: (due to the fact that the place itself you will not be able to Samodurova correctly).
Yes, we would have tried... "We have the skeleton, al drawing - we'd started Vertes" (C)

At least in General terms, describe how to Samodurova... :oops:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:31

Oh...well, all gradually.
Well, there will be a pattern :) a little later :)

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:27

And, say, Pandora to give the command to create a local anomaly with the conditions most effective for the processing of chargeable items video of AMB.?

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36

Михаил_ wrote:Oh...well, all gradually.
Well, there will be a pattern :) a little later :)
In connection with the transfer of AMB to the masses, interested in what this is preparing to replace him. Surely TO some new, high efficiency or something, I think give one eye will look. And there screens are any man-made stand, and even on the distant approaches. These schemes can also gradually... :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Jul 14, 2016 13:31

Арнольд wrote:And, say, Pandora to give the command to create a local anomaly with the conditions most effective for the processing of chargeable items video of AMB.?
You can do the small amount is probably enough. When this technology was done AMB (and panacea and PC pads and a couple of other things, including the same range), then the Pandora was not yet treated in other ways.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Thu Jul 14, 2016 22:20

Who uses AMB in the business and how? There are 2 pieces on hand, the improvement of the body feel the business is not yet clear how to use...

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:12

Honestly, I was very surprised when I saw this stream as "Carmel". I've been watching what Michael does, and there's never been a desire to indulge in business processes. Spiritual development, recovery, assistance in difficult situations. But the hard business lines was never. You have the same Tom, I can see only one desire, to see in all the clink of coins. In fact, this ringing may be imposed on a Mirage. If not, we will receive all what you will, especially with the help of the SBA, and if it is for You in its current incarnation just a Mirage, you'll have to live with it. It's very difficult in this world, look at it from another angle, maybe even something you want, not only money.

ОлегЕ

Post by ОлегЕ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26

Thanks Michael! :D :oops:

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:43

Джейсон wrote:to be Honest, I was very surprised when I saw this stream as "Carmel". I've been watching what Michael does, and there's never been a desire to indulge in business processes. Spiritual development, recovery, assistance in difficult situations. But the hard business lines was never. You have the same Tom, I can see only one desire, to see in all the clink of coins. In fact, this ringing may be imposed on a Mirage. If not, we will receive all what you will, especially with the help of the SBA, and if it is for You in its current incarnation just a Mirage, you'll have to live with it. It's very difficult in this world, look at it from another angle, maybe even something you want, not only money.
What's wrong with that? To each his own. Carmel interesting stream, too, will be put. But later on)) in General, we like men are responsible for earnings/protect their loved ones, the first without the second hard probably will be given...

димыч

Post by димыч » Sat Jul 16, 2016 13:32

and anything that the order of numbers-the names of the files are incomplete, there are no files 9,10,11 - this is as it should be?
and another question - is it possible to charge the thing that was previously charged as BJ 2.0?
Last edited by димыч on Sat Jul 16, 2016 15:13, edited 1 time in total.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Jul 16, 2016 13:57

Артем север wrote: What's wrong with that?
I have an opinion. Your subconscious I'm sure, too, his, he ask. Suddenly purpose to life other completely than you imagine. Very often the production of a greater trend (the change of probability, new route), entails the cancellation of other trends and as a consequence a temporary lifestyle change, quality and level. To make any changes in a stable system, it is first necessary to undermine, destabilize, and then prescribe new conditions. The more massive a system is, the more inertia it will possess processes.
Артем север wrote:Carmel interesting stream, too, will be put.
Statement labels can do much to change the standard of living, with high social activity.
Артем север wrote: Do we like men are responsible for earnings/protect their loved ones, the first without the second hard probably will be given...
A strong mage for example would be difficult to prescribe for any human probability that it will not happen anything bad with it, to native can and in the emotional sphere. Some put a ban on trade in their abilities and tools, they treat people for free, give infusions, which were collected and made. And this is a perfectly sane explanation. Like I said, it is very difficult.

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jul 16, 2016 15:55

димыч wrote:and another question - is it possible to charge the thing that was previously charged as BJ 2.0?
I think that is possible. Panacea also.

But why spoil a good thing?!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:24

1.As I already wrote - all the files in the SBA folder in place :) larger number of them only broadcast version and the modern commercial AMB, the first was precisely with such a set, this is when they do broadcast something changed.

2. About the "lack of" business-oriented products, I think the conclusion (and the approach) is not correct. The spacing from the topics Finance those who wants to escape from the interaction with the system or its certain parts. It is their right and their weakness.
My articles were always full of business-oriented or applicable in a similar way, starting with 2.6 and the UK, including the Stabilizer/Activator, not forgetting the Context of (purely business app in fact, although applicable and otherwise) relationship Designer the VIP, which many use as a tool to operate egregorial and specifically for business process...
Well, Spectrum, and HELL (by the way a couple of IIM-2 and a pair of HELL for Artem Sever came into the office).
So there is a stream Carmel a rare exception :) in the sense that it is for other purposes - not a business tool and setting the state to facilitate the alignment and proper internal state.

It is important to understand that by themselves, the business processes can be part of creativity and a mass which is still including aspects of self-realization.
I ( and not only I) mentioned many times that the money to be can not and should not, but working the business processes then why not ? you can of course :) including generating the money somewhere to go then... and for the benefit of relatives and non-relatives can...
It (the money and processes them harmoniously to create them) - only the degree of freedom.
I have lived in different situations, alternating smoothly. There were times when I was flying the first class up (now can, but the toad smothers, it is better I buy new instruments for the difference or something useful - there's always a long list....), there were times when the pocket was empty for a long time. And just because the new directions demanded postroyki. And there have always been close colleagues, who could have a hole "plug", but never used because 1. I do not like to be properly and not live on credit - corrupts and spoils, 2. need real feedback and do the world and often money - not a bad indicator.
3. I never knew and don't know how many I have, I don't much care, but they are usually enough, as rightly said Artem for relatives and some cases even. Not enough here of new items would appear ? :) many of which are tied to expensive equipment for example....

Yes, the financial side should not be a goal and end in itself, but to deny the fact that this particular matrix has its own rules - silly. Better to beat them :) By the way I am in debt also don't like to give, if I give it usually in advance thinking I was the money "given" (like at all), but if they come back well, so a bonus like this, because I do not believe and do not know how much they kinda don't care :)

PS don't swear :) each of you on your right :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 16, 2016 17:25

do not see any reason to spoil the 2.2 - better take a clean piece....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sat Jul 16, 2016 20:28

Михаил_ wrote: 2. About the "lack of" business-oriented products, I think the conclusion (and the approach) is not correct. The spacing from the topics Finance those who wants to escape from the interaction with the system or its certain parts. It is their right and their weakness.

To put screens on the processes is also not a good life. Some for example on the contrary involve as many minds. Who looks weaker? Why the one who decided to concentrate on the spiritual development of weaker? And desecration?... Connection+Traction as an option and who the hell needs a business head to break with him.
Михаил_ wrote: My articles were always full of business-oriented or applicable in a similar way, starting with 2.6 and the UK, including the Stabilizer/Activator, not forgetting the Context of (purely business app in fact, although applicable and otherwise) relationship Designer the VIP, which many use as a tool to operate egregorial and specifically for business process...
Well, Spectrum, and HELL (by the way a couple of IIM-2 and a pair of HELL for Artem Sever came into the office).

They have no specifics. They were not designed to deliver money to a destination. Change the word "business" with the word "treat" and get the same result. The Creator knows best, business is business.
Михаил_ wrote: PS don't swear :) each of you on your right :)
No one is trying to interfere.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 13:38

Products are all multidisciplinary, and stream Carmel too. She's just as inherent to a man who has enough resources on the material plane - create anything meaningful and it will be in cash, by definition. Nothing should one-sided sensing.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Sun Jul 17, 2016 14:36

Михаил_ wrote:Products are all multidisciplinary
A more powerful and harmonious.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 17, 2016 14:48

Well, from the standpoint of harmony :) Carmel(stream)this is just the harmony, not the Finance, the harmony of a particular operating level on which you want access to a larger set of powers and opportunities raznyh including (but not limited to) systemic and financial. This status signal is fairly (or relatively) correct elite, which actually money don't bother - it is only a tool and numbers, and so part of the signal that is harmonious, not the whole in General, including the different kinks.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 16:29

No, I had a room where it's all spun for weeks and nothing.
Don't know on the subject of temporary phenomena, I assume that people attend to projectors subject to the posted video, and what I intend to put several. I am more than happy that people in large numbers can do effective stuff for yourself/for distribution to relatives and friends and so on.
Previously, the price tag on the projector started in the area 1000 of the presidents and more, and yet the product at the outlet is weaker than the serial and the meaning was not very to.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Mon Jul 18, 2016 20:02

Video for AMB gratitude.. All the same, 3.0 N, with a large number I gave you, few people wore then on a permanent basis. Matrix and BJ the light, in any case, it is quite cumbersome to wear had to be, if hand-writing of a matrix, for many, uncomfortable. And so, now you can construct any folding charge AMB.

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Mon Jul 18, 2016 22:35

Михаил_ wrote:taking into account posted video, and what I intend to put several.
4.0 only remains.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 19, 2016 0:36

Well, no. 4.0 video never was and it not to do so. There is a video of Panacea, there are still some things.... in store :) it is necessary to dig :)