AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Артем север
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 18:50

Guys like AMB to distinguish visually from the bracelet RANGE-4 ? )) I bought 2 of AMB and range, were all three on hand, withdrew, and confused that where... See all three bracelets, they are the same. The range of smells a little cheese(new) ))) but after the bracelets were mixed up, they all smell a little cheese ))

How to determine where a bracelet?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:17

If the sensations from using does not work (they are different), then ask someone who has obtained, either to mark in advance. We do not yet have the technical ability to mark (it is necessary then all the links in fact ....)....

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 19:25

Laser engraving as an option on at least one link in the bracelet, okay I will wear all three, to distinguish cannot yet do.

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Fri Jul 08, 2016 20:53

Try rubber band. It may be that AMB have the same color and Spectrum are slightly different shade.. I 2.2 the Genome and distinguish. The Genome gum - a little tint of the other.

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Fri Jul 08, 2016 21:04

Арнольд wrote:Try the gum. It may be that AMB have the same color and Spectrum are slightly different shade.. I 2.2 the Genome and distinguish. The Genome gum - a little tint of the other.
Alas. These same gum.

p.s. put the bracelets separately for a couple of hours, the SPECT-4, smells some cheese, both of AMB tree smell. understood. Numbered stickers from price tags and signed every.

p.s.s well not have bought another pair of Genomes, otherwise I would be confused for sure.

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Fri Jul 08, 2016 21:45

Michael, on one of the webinars You told that You periodically need to remind you about
Михаил_ wrote:video for AMB I intend to put :) in the reasonable near future (end of month), as long they are made for a different technology, it can honestly be considered light :)
Михаил_ wrote: and here's the catch - PC card (not light commercial) analog power pads, given the technology free of manufacturing :) Different from those used today. Perhaps even more powerful. But without Pandoras lotions though (yet).
in fact, remind :-)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Jul 09, 2016 17:22

Thank you (for reminding) :)

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:29

On the left hand, and the range of SBA-4, SBA often is heated, the spectrum of cold as usual. On the right hand only the SBA, but is not heated. What can I say?

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Sat Jul 09, 2016 18:48

Артем север wrote:On the left hand and range AMB-4 AMB is often heated, the spectrum of cold as usual. On the right hand only the SBA, but is not heated. What can I say?
AMB on the left more runs inside cocoon, e.g. something restores. On the right - more work on the outside (for example a situation, goal, defense). Apparently AMB assiduously fix You, that's heated from the strain : )

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:33

the old Soviet anecdote :) On approach
- Holmes, look what a beautiful starry sky over head.....!
- And what tells You it is heaven, Watson?
- That the world is beautiful...:)
You're an idiot, Watson, is the sky tells us that while we slept, we.....whether the tent!!!

Vlad is mostly right :)
Talking about basking AMB on his left hand? That basic functionality is working primarily with these types of energy that is felt as heat. Moreover, it is often "shortage".
This may be a fix, it can be a balancing energy, or working with the working trends, usually on the left side is the entrance, on the right more than the output, but it not absolutely.
But apart in a more abstract way, here fairly recently, friends of the Japanese froze terribly from the Rulers on the hands. It would seem to be? Well, went cold. And not necessarily at the same time, the asymmetry will be.
In most of the averaged version of let's count so the body (the cocoon) nature asketichny, as well as asymmetric and breakage and tasks and other things. When this harmonious state is still pretty balanced in the middle :) So in General you can probably assume that most of the thermal and other effects (both symmetric and asymmetric relative to the left-right and hand-foot) stems from the fact that we are not smooth on the inside, and the fact that not only BZ, but also many types of restoration or other activity, activate the flows on the hands, feet.
And BJ - conductor thereof to the outside.
In General, heat or cold under 2 or one BJ, he says that he intesive works. I still sometimes burns get :)

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:41

Михаил_ wrote:I still sometimes burns get
Think already wrote somewhere that I have from the Spectrum was also permanent burns, sewed them into a beautiful six-pack (the fabric) and carry))), now OK..

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 13:59

Well, the last burns I had just half the Arbiter :) More precisely, under two. I'm already so used to not even really notice - pushed/smeared.... Although there are still quite rare. This despite the fact that cleansing after I have warmed up to 230 nozzle heater burns on the fingers does not remain - discomfort - Yes. Then there is simply no residue on fabrics. While I certainly long to hold on to it :) probably with long burn out.... because the bracelets that happens to this day. Just hand not even otdelyvatsya sharply and just realize that touching something "not nice" and move my hand. Simultaneously, almost lost sensitivity to hot peppers (even in large quantities).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 13:50

Владимир Ш. wrote:Michael, on one of the webinars You told that You periodically need to remind you about
Михаил_ wrote:video for AMB I intend to put :) in the reasonable near future (end of month), as long they are made for a different technology, it can honestly be considered light :)
Михаил_ wrote: and here's the catch - PC card (not light commercial) analog power pads, given the technology free of manufacturing :) Different from those used today. Perhaps even more powerful. But without Pandoras lotions though (yet).
in fact, remind :-)

Ready to download 24 gigs??? :)

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Mon Jul 11, 2016 14:46

Yay! Thank you! :D

Владимир Ш.

Post by Владимир Ш. » Mon Jul 11, 2016 17:57

YES!!!!!!!
Yay! :-)
thank you a thousandfold!!!

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 18:25

this video system was used to manufacture the first AMB...
used a laser projector and a special camera (spot to handle). The place to do will not work and the projector is now completely find. Remember on the 2nd free workshop (which is now 4th theme) was placed under a projector posted me their stuff :) from sunglasses to caps and very quite then this is used :) ... there's this thing spinning.... T/e is somewhat weaker than the old standard SBA and that, in turn, is slightly weaker than the modern translational-rechargeable version.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 18:27

Yes, the video cannot be compacted. .....

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:02

The particularly astute may notice that these videos I have fulfilled 2 promises :)

Александър

Post by Александър » Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:35

Михаил_ wrote:Particularly astute may notice that these videos I have fulfilled 2 promises :)
Michael, thank You very much!
Which of the files belong to the AMB, and which to PC, and in what sequence?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:42

All files belong to the AMB, the sequence - to turn around all :) the idea is Pico going first and then the Pico init and then all the rest, but even if the order is broken, it doesn't matter. The main thing that all took place some time (ideally a day or two).
But if you take all of the Pico it is possible to obtain just a light PC :)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 20:49

This is another Pico that you do not need 2 weeks to wear and can be transferred, am I right?
PC authorization?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:04

well, no, that's the Pico that it is within SBA authorization, and to take it out AMB is not possible :) so ....

PS by the Way if there is I'll keep looking, maybe even what fun things I find are not already posted :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 14:09

Please note that the projector is only suitable laser ( so-called DLP technology) and the resolution of the matrix is not lower than that of the files (I remember that they are all 1024x768 was done)
Something from this Opera and do in store is and I'll post the other day :).... in terms of more videos :)
cal. power conditionally 25-60%% in comparison with the commercial product of the old type of issue (due to the fact that the place itself you will not be able to Samodurova correctly).
Success.
(Yes, powerful DLP projectors are much more than "pocket", but their efficiency is somewhat higher, virtually anywhere a local area in the world, which is effective for rewriting the subject. The intellectual... W/e we should not assume that it's just a process like a paint smear).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Jul 12, 2016 14:10

And those who have not yet got the projector can place the subject in front of the screen of the laptop for example :) and see :) what happens.....

Джейсон

Post by Джейсон » Tue Jul 12, 2016 14:44

Михаил_ wrote:And those who have no projector
I.e. it is assumed that for most it is a temporary phenomenon? :)
What will happen to the room if there for a week to twist these files? Wall walking will not start?