AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 07, 2013 7:37

test AMB will be available after 15th of may for those wishing to test the above scheme.
All Lili previously - disassembled.....

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Tue May 07, 2013 13:53

Now reading Victor Klimenok and found a lot of answers, I think more influenced by AMB + AF. Think I'm more the hermit, who is exploring the world (as an instrument of peace, support for his feedback). Since childhood, for me, increasingly, is defined by a strong desire to learn the world than to be creative (possibly due to lack of energy), and in recent days, apparently, crashed the illusions of my duties before society. Intuitively, what not to do (no use) and it played almost everything, after studied the essence. Always wanted to learn a little deeper, so it was hard to just do and forget. Now beginning to plan for the future and any business in the society itself to determine how exercise (harmonization), learning processes (coincides with a common purpose), including everything to do with natural abilities and needs of man, conceived by the Creator at creation and, in the future, the role of prompter (teachers) for the return of these abilities.
After receiving AMB was 2-3 depression with a break in between the day, and the end of one was accompanied by a smooth entry into the next. Was due to the death of the social. programs about my debt to society and family and by extension the area of responsibility.
AMB is working on ancestral relations and within the family: the depression left mother, wife, daughter 10 years and a foster son 6 years overt act is not noticeable on the brothers is not checked.
Manifestations in the work of the SBA, I have:
• there was awareness in understanding the meaning of my life, as a tool for peace – to a greater extent as a tool for feedback, manifested from childhood in the form of a desire of learning and thirst for understanding the meaning of everything that happens around;
• out of social games are like the above, games are seen as the palm;
• in situations of a social nature, including those tied to multi-family (relatives) have an impact (try non-verbal) exposing the essence, provoke the identification of deliberately fabricated lies;
• manifestations of maternal feelings (probably associated with the expansion of liability);
• May 5 (Easter) – the relatives came, the whole day did not work cellular communication at all, later noted work "the disruption", used to be only on my phone, and then either the radius or the communication, at times, lost TV signal from the satellite (private dish TV).<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue May 07, 2013 20:36

Михаил_ wrote:AMB test will be available after 15th of may for those wishing to test the above scheme.
All Lili previously - disassembled.....
Hachu-u AMB :shock:
And you can intim miracle to dive into the EP with a BJ or an overdose??

As for foresight, it is somehow a little there :? and intuitively brings me first, and then time away from people (and information) that are harmful to me, and only after some time realize why and what entomu had to happen :wink: and many things more

Well, interestingly, that will add to all entomu AMB :wiz

With respect and great interest in the consequences :)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Tue May 07, 2013 21:07

I EP sleeping with AMB) very easy and pleasant in the morning)

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Wed May 08, 2013 5:30

After obtaining the test AMB I have 4 days of back pain in the area from the chest to the neck (where the wings grow), noted that the energy recovery system, the pain was not local, was not physical reason for it. Now, apparently, similar, only in the neck and nape going on the wife was something even weaker mom (apparently the subconscious mind adjusts faster would be dangerous). I'm certainly guilty and responsible for sending them these processes, but the result is worth the wait. I have long ceased to pay attention to the headaches themselves (long, wavy).
My daughter quickly went through the period of maturing (stage), literally within 3-4 days. Set a distance and have been taught not to disturb her. Now looking for other ways to close interaction. Before that, she had a rebuild from a logical perception on the sensory: "I want it that way and that's it." He noted for the rapidity of the changes. Since childhood, she has a very highly developed morals, so I think that to intervene is not necessary – everything happens in the best way in the short and long term.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 08, 2013 14:31

Nutrition there is some kind of bounce. It would be interesting to know if there is a similar effect from other operators, especially among those who eats right.

Since sending the first AMB I started to have moments of cravings for harmful (from the point of view of raw foodists) food for the first few months of pure raw food without any breakdowns. On the other hand, began to withdraw from the diet of raw, but heavy foods and eat more mono mode; clearly began to feel the weight of those nuts.

Sending (and later obtaining) a second AMB began in some kind of tin. On the one hand, switched to monofractional, because other products can I have them bad; one time even some fresh ate. On the other hand, one wishes, for example, cheese, to the point that more than anything can't think. I had one except when I just came to the raw food diet. And I cheese, of course, sucks - tried, then had the tough cleaning with ASD to organize themselves.

That's what it is? I always thought that the move to a more proper nutrition should persistently, but gently, focusing on the sensations from food. And then please - from everything but fruit, is physically bad, but it begins to want what you do not want and have long been forgotten.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed May 08, 2013 15:38

Андрей С. wrote:nutrition there is some kind of bounce. It would be interesting to know if there is a similar effect from other operators, especially among those who eats right.
I'm not trying anything on some days of the week, while other days eat only once - in the evening, and this amount of food, for example, as my fist. But include animal products in this quantity. But when you come to visit /rarely, but still/ - try not to offend the owners, it is better to pogledati a couple of days, not to explain why don't want to eat cooked food specially for you. I don't wear. I do not lose weight - I 107 kg, although winter was 112 :)wrote about babe here. Of course, I prefer to pass a year in such a mode for taking food, before moving on to more "free" days from food. Last summer, too, ate a little, but then haven't made santaelena.:?

PS by the way today I felt some sticky substance from his eyes-->outside. :shock: IMHO it's related.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed May 08, 2013 15:54

Андрей С. wrote:nutrition there is some kind of bounce. It would be interesting to know if there is a similar effect from other operators, especially among those who eats right.
Can't drink tea - loose leaf from his goal.
the most interesting - in the early packs it out - can't now.(a week ago could...)

Lemonade (technology to the Soviet times :roll: - soda much consciousness change ) wanted and drank.
monadenium too - that's just 3 bananas eaten...
Cheese has stopped - but the real Vologda butter can even eat half a pack.
With a child the same thing yesterday talking to departed duck even in the solar plexus ached...
Can't eat a pizza from her to me then it is very hard (and eat salmon...)

PS - may is a panacea BH as valid? her fears and is afraid even to move the Guinea pig.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Wed May 08, 2013 16:35

I'm still a little on the other, namely the effect that, on the one hand, physically sick from everything but fruit, on the other hand, want that has long been excluded from the diet and thinking that I will not be there. Such are the mutually exclusive clauses I don't like :roll:
can't eat a pizza from her to me then very hard
Pizza is generally a plate, something harmful is difficult to imagine, though, by the way, it was the last blogomania food, which was the hardest to give up :)
can't drink tea - loose leaf from his goal.
And tea is too brutal, especially black, especially big leaf) On the second page this topic some of the details.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 08, 2013 17:00

Андрей С. wrote:on the one hand, physically sick from everything but fruit, on the other hand, want that has long been excluded from the diet and thinking that I will not be there.
The normal course of the elaboration of "dependency" to a higher (frequency) level, the correction of deformity in the cocoon, an active process that is important, a psychologist would say - "anchor" crawl out of the ground. And why associated with AMV, powerful and he has objectives, and that was paid to evidence on this issue. The period of this study may be different, in fact until all the anchors-resonance at the "dependence" will not overwrite, the topic will periodically pop up, but less and less....... (the former opium addicts visits over time, not often, but about 24 years, I do not remember from what source taken, information verified in conversations, ie it is psychological dependence - a memory of "good feeling" associated with the process of addressing addiction that motivates).

Sincerely, MAG.no
PS Yes, to speed up the process "Explorer" A. Patrushev assistance, and other harmonious instruments, for example SPECTRUM.......

Искатель

Post by Искатель » Wed May 08, 2013 18:26

Андрей С. wrote: on the other hand, one wishes, for example, cheese, to the point that more than anything can't think. I had one except when I just came to the raw food diet. And I cheese, of course, sucks - tried, then had the tough cleaning with ASD to organize themselves.
I have a similar was in November,"it's just like one says"when the flute loses the will""(but then this microflora is beginning to deteriorate and I got hooked for 3 months(3-7 days per month).
I'm almost 2 years monocerotis(nuts,dried fruit, was periodically,but in the summer they went away,and returned in the winter),and the cheese had not eaten for over 3 years and then pulled on it,not for buckwheat,for example, which seemed to have a dependency was more and the term of needany much less.At the same time noticed(a similar process that the Magician.no(Thank you for the explanation,very detailed and clarifies those difficult moments) described),meat, me at all does not pull,even if specially to seduce(6 years since we broke up,and I think will not meet,yet it is IMHO a weaker drug than the... and do not need 24. :) )AMB do not wear....How will the test AMB will take pieces 12.Now I am sure that I clearly will comprehensively test such a group of people :)

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Thu May 09, 2013 20:20

Michael, my, does it matter which side of the body, white or painted test need AMB to wear?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu May 09, 2013 21:17

No, absolutely no difference. The workpiece is designed to be worn on the body. That's all right (by any party). They are not processed on the surface and in volume. So there is no difference with any position.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri May 10, 2013 17:54

MAG.no, thank you. Much just noticed, and sensible advice, sorry, not immediately used, although it seems, had their own reasons and some, albeit largely a negative experience, it was necessary to get to realize some of their mistakes and the next illusions.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri May 10, 2013 18:48

Temperature 36.7 - pot is hail... (this life was never - I remember saying that if a barrel of beer to drink - it is possible - but I don't drink at all this...)
stuffy nose, hard to swallow, face slightly swollen - I don't know if it's allergies or a sore throat :)
on the street smoke machines inside turns through coughing...
A lot of mucus comes out when coughing...

Very much sleeping 10.5 hours! (up to bracelet sleep less...)
This head net (not in pain, as well...)

Settled some differences with the relatives a little more bearable was...

PS - thought on the bottom got the modules work, the aura, too, I see...
The energy is there - but what it is spent I can not say (I assume by intuition that I in the childhood often was treated with methacycline - so pay... - the same mouthfeel was...)

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Fri May 10, 2013 19:08

Well, it seems like the two AMB are much tougher than one. That there should be four, I dread to imagine.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri May 10, 2013 20:28

Two bracelets , even the most powerful , always working softer))))). Because the smooth flow of all the meridians , and gradually , on the one hand , then the other. Because there is dizziness and too much. Tried that on 3.0 S++ , one simply storm, 2 - very soft and smoothly working. 4 - will work all over the body immediately, then a little harder. But it's better at night , it can be reloading and powerful processing (already passed it). Now I wear mainly on the legs , rather than on one now , gave the second test.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sat May 11, 2013 0:32

I have a lot who are happy with me to test AMB :ay because waiting for the 15th
And anything that some of them are no BJ? They are not sick?

With respect :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat May 11, 2013 1:58

no, not sick.
AMB designed for possible and normal (stress-free) use for ordinary people of any kind of-level-condition and so on.
it is tested many times (about a hundred pieces is not a test).
Just where a person has potential, unfolding as though the next layer of possibilities AMB. So the hard effects. Put the first passerby - he will have effects according to its current potential, possibly very soft.
So testing AMB and a temporary transfer to someone their - completely safe.
At SBA, there is virtually no safety for the initial application and limitations.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sun May 12, 2013 1:48

zhdems on the 15th :ay

With respect and gratitude :)

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Sun May 12, 2013 11:53

Wear AMB and the last 2 weeks along with a 2.1 - an amazing metamorphosis occurred in 2.1! Initially, it can be easily distinguished from ambalek, now He was just a twin AMP! AMB clearly hold a round shape, and 2.1 easily evolved - so now he also clearly holds a round shape! He even became the same color - well, just identical! I have it every day harder and harder to distinguish from AMB!!!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 12, 2013 20:10

Багвати wrote:AMB clearly hold a round shape, and 2.1 easily evolved - so now he also clearly holds a round shape!
I'm probably on the train - but I will ask - form depends on the tension of the thread/fishing line? according to the logic of the thread should eventually be stretched - if not changed - very strange...

It's interesting that cleaning today is less - is injected together with the output - this is for me a miracle! (Osipau these days just gonna be a swish throat ASD and straight to bed - otherwise, cough...)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 12, 2013 23:03

But seriously - very fonit relatives, friends...
Trying to be calmer, softer...

Today, for example:
Select the land/the country - wife, all options are ignored - today she offered...
Wanted to take pictures (spring after all) is also friends helped as they could... etc...

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Mon May 13, 2013 1:48

You know better , andreyko where you are) maybe I'm somehow not correctly outlined his idea. I'll try to clarify. some of my bracelets, but almost all except 2.8 and 2.7 and 2.6 ( I have all versions ) in addition to AMB can be folded up like a rim, supporting links to one another. And they are in a position easily remain. I did so when they were taken. I don't know what is really there, it all depends. From the thread tension or from the fact that on the inner side the cells are covered with a special coating. They are all me, as well as AMB, respectively large, so I wear them above the wrist. AMB, even when they fold ( I personally) do not stack, and will immediately become again the round. Now, before 2.1 well-formed strip very easily. And now, after wearing together with AMB does not add up!!! And then immediately becomes round. Thread I does not change and no further manipulation is made. The feeling that he was just a twin of AMB. Just a little bit lighter in weight. AMB I felt like more massive. Here. :ap

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon May 13, 2013 4:27

Confirm( I also have all the older versions with two to four times)
do not stack ( though I never noticed how they were developed. Now, just experimented)
Colors I have not changed
With my bracelets any metamorfosis didn't happen( my current two AMV - gift)
And that's a feeling that I two still missing
That is not a feeling, but hochuha:)
So try to elicit: is it possible for those who already have two gift bracelet
buy TWO bracelets I have( two, not four)
I myself , on foot.( sleep four)
Thanks in advance :o