AMB - a product which seems to be there :)

Марианна Ивановна
Re: AMB - product of which seems to be there :)

Post by Марианна Ивановна » Sat Jan 20, 2018 21:59

Бисо wrote:
Марианна Ивановна wrote: Say we have a set of two bracelets and 4, if you buy 4 they must be all at the same time wear? But if for example buy 2, do I have to wear them on two different hands?and then if you buy 2 it will equal the set of 4, or is there a difference?
Like was selling a set of two or four bracelets AMB - refer to your dolera or office mindmachine. The price was 60000 and 100000 rubles.

Bracelets can be worn at your discretion, but on both hands at least is optimal. On hands and feet will be even better.

You can buy 2 and then another 2 bracelet, there is no difference except for the extreme cost.

If you do not notice is improvised and AMB - they are made very easily. But in this case, in the manufacturing process you will help Pandora. If you don't have Pandora, you can make a homemade Pandora-black.
Thanks I see what the product is , I was asking how to wear physically. I have Pandora anachron.In your view 4 this bracelet is stronger?

Бисо

Post by Бисо » Sat Jan 20, 2018 22:41

Марианна Ивановна wrote: Thanks I see what the product is , I was asking how to wear physically. I have Pandora anachron.In your view 4 this bracelet is stronger?
Pandora Anachron not applicable in the charging processe other product.

4 bracelet for someone can be stronger, for there is no other. Start with one bracelet and add the rest as your desires and feelings.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:34

Anachron and AMB are very different products.... it's not stronger and weaker is different. (and Yes 4 AMB is very much however).

Мастер 108

Post by Мастер 108 » Mon May 21, 2018 21:24

Михаил_ wrote:PC Card without Pandora had done this: wrapped for laminating (small file) was placed in a light-curing UV glue, a thin layer of...
And what brand need light-curing UV glue for this?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue May 22, 2018 4:09

Yes, any will go :) well, all the production process is not reproduce, only part of it, I got some of the nuances were passed down to explain really weak. But will it working quite the product is a relatively easy way.

Шурелл

Post by Шурелл » Thu Apr 11, 2019 16:16

Good afternoon. Suddenly found long been bought and abandoned a couple of AMB bracelets. Abandoned because of the futility of...
PTS.long read of the forum and the idea of incarnation is something magic in everyday life was acquired by AMB. At that time, it is supposedly one of the strongest things. And, accordingly, were waiting from them. And that... NOTHING. Emptiness, the feeling of Ammannati and wasted amount. After purchase I wore for a few months(except the shower, the pool and the sea). Then gave his wife to wear. The result is the same. NOTHING. :(
Sobsno a question, can my wife and some insensitive or something wrong with the bracelets? How to check us or AMB? There are what-thread diagnostics is "magic"? Can there be a "shelf life" of the product? type exhausted...

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Apr 11, 2019 17:23

AMB a difficult topic. Less than 6 months. in use, I wear constantly, do not remove even in the shower narrow on my feet just fit great, the previous wide panacea rumbled constantly, no ice was. On the second day I started to wonder why exactly they are energetically not very active. Remembering that this is "advanced" panacea* I switched them to this mode and made sure that everything works, just slightly differently implemented. Perhaps they are more "stretched in the other dimension", a finding that is not inherent in the normal condition, not tested. About a month later I also came to this conclusion, they say they're not working. A month later I was in the belief that they started to work for a month before came to me. Now I do not care just how they work, how they work, only if they work. I comfortable with them (the first days were harsh certainly in terms of mogucnosti), I see the changes in my personal development, I drew attention to some new quality, groped condition when there is no extra time in the day (me in this my situation is not much, although it's funny when the processes you eat just, perfectly of course, but eat). In General his work is performed - kick/change. Perhaps too softly and harmoniously, that it was evident from APC? It matters to the manufacturer, I am satisfied.

P/S Activity and youth well-being, isn't it stands for by the way?

Шурелл

Post by Шурелл » Thu Apr 11, 2019 18:15

..... "advanced" panacea* I switched them to this mode and made sure that everything works, just slightly differently implemented.....
How switched? How convinced? The green light blinked? In the question how verbal to verify?... Yeah, I guess I'm in the APC or tank... it is possible.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Thu Apr 11, 2019 22:30

Шурелл wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 18:15
How switched? How convinced? The green light blinked? In the question how verbal to verify?... Yeah, I guess I'm in the APC or tank... it is possible.
And at the time of purchase I thought perhaps that the button will grow? Or verbal was convinced at the time of purchase? It seems the bracelet is not cheap to invest in it 30-50 p., and one of the requirements should be green button to switch between modes. Weird. Our brains do?

Дозор

Post by Дозор » Fri Apr 12, 2019 19:10

Martin, this is normal, when before the release of the new appear of the most interesting personalities... and the topic just before going АМБ2.

Вагнер

Post by Вагнер » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:05

It is proven that the products of Michael work. First and foremost we must try to eliminate the blocks to let it go and not expect miracles. Gradually, the product will open like a flower. It all depends on the operator.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 18:53

Well, the products provide the resource (algorithms) to the operator, but as much as he can take. For (instead of) operator, they do not work - they know how to train. Bright reviews from those who have high potential (and motivation) to change, when there is a large gradient between what is now and how you want it to be (the feeling of being in first place in the world as a result).

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:38

Шурелл wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 16:16
having read the forum and the idea of incarnation is something magic in everyday life was acquired by AMB. At that time, it is supposedly one of the strongest things. And, accordingly, were waiting from them. And that... NOTHING.
Expectations were only from the bracelets? Magic in your daily life would have to translate only are they? Without your participation? It seems that You are very carefully read the forums)
I, in its present state, do not feel almost anything from homemade products, and they are tougher on effects are considered than commercial products. And if you do not understand as it follows the topic, it is a natural reaction of consciousness - all bullshit and cheating, because I don't feel anything. But when you delve into the topic in the other reviews, the recommendations and notes of the author, how and under what conditions it will work, you begin to understand that it is not in products but in you, in your common able - body physics, consciousness, etc. And most importantly, must be willing to change yourself - without this motivation to wait for the results makes no sense. Or are they will that cause another natural reaction - help! Don't want, bring it back! These reviews, too, have ( according to different products, not just HSM).
Michael never tired of repeating, to take their time with acquisition of commercial
products, especially expensive and strong impact. This "magic" away
not everyone is ready) Because it manifests itself often in "kicks" to change - yourself, lifestyle, Outlook.
"Conservatory" it is necessary to change something, in short, not the product, reject)

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Tue Apr 16, 2019 13:51

Do not waste time on explanations, this is most likely a Troll.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:59

Галинна wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:38
Шурелл wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 16:16
having read the forum and the idea of incarnation is something magic in everyday life was acquired by AMB. At that time, it is supposedly one of the strongest things. And, accordingly, were waiting from them. And that... NOTHING.
Expectations were only from the bracelets? Magic in your daily life would have to translate only are they? Without your participation? It seems that You are very carefully read the forums)
I, in its present state, do not feel almost anything from homemade products, and they are tougher on effects are considered than commercial products. And if you do not understand as it follows the topic, it is a natural reaction of consciousness - all bullshit and cheating, because I don't feel anything. But when you delve into the topic in the other reviews, the recommendations and notes of the author, how and under what conditions it will work, you begin to understand that it is not in products but in you, in your common able - body physics, consciousness, etc. And most importantly, must be willing to change yourself - without this motivation to wait for the results makes no sense. Or are they will that cause another natural reaction - help! Don't want, bring it back! These reviews, too, have ( according to different products, not just HSM).
Michael never tired of repeating, to take their time with acquisition of commercial
products, especially expensive and strong impact. This "magic" away
not everyone is ready) Because it manifests itself often in "kicks" to change - yourself, lifestyle, Outlook.
"Conservatory" it is necessary to change something, in short, not the product, reject)
Madam, and what you have achieved in this life through the SBA? Write about your super success. Waiting, sir. bi<

Галинна

Post by Галинна » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19

On "Waiting," as a rule, do not answer, because the dialogue in such a tone does not consider acceptable for themselves. But for You, uh, make an exception) Because Your experiences and reviews
for me was very useful and served as a good example of how NOT to do) I cannot stop wondering at the tenacity with which You, complaining that nothing works, continue to buy everything regardless of price)) I'm learning from Your mistakes, thank you for sharing)
The answer about my "super success" in Your quoted my post. Not noticed? I repeat:
"I, in its present state, do not feel almost anything from homemade". So I don't have AMB, even homemade. I'm not yet ready (yet). SBA is not to blame, right? If a person, for example, a hearing problem, he will feel the difference between normal headphones and super cool expensive? You will hear it in all of them the subtle nuances of music? No, of course. This earphone is bad, not working? While others love them for some reason, all I hear and kicks...
In response to one of the products Michael, You wrote that everything fell technique
plumbing, and other troubles hit him. Is this not an example that even as work product, but this "magic" You don't like - "Help, don't want to!" - was Your reaction) And who promised "peace and quiet, but the grace of God"? I do not remember this.
It seems to me that You (and others) confuse the product with a magic wand that will
to fulfill all Your desires. You are looking for such "magic thing" and won't find. For some reason. Or found the same? Maybe not Michael, and the other "good magician" has made it for You?)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 26, 2019 23:27

Although part of the BZ and works perfectly in passive mode, the active changes from like AMB is definitely visible to those who are willing to change yourself instead of expecting that he will make the "magic amp" or anything else. Then the effects shown brightly. For example, I remember how a couple of my American clients, having studied the forum ordered 2 arbiter. I had a very great temptation to refuse them - expensive product from scratch, without using other, why would I want unhappy customers in the United States in the area close friendly circle? With all the power of arbiter - it is obvious that this product is not for everyone and though all will cause positive changes, but not all will be able to understand and feel. And then I wrote about it once.... the owner of the decider is configured to meet me and I drove around to 3 gas stations in search of work pump for tire inflation ran into her while she refueled... we talked... and I realized that they needed these Rulers and what they are used to the full. It is a tool, like the SBA, a tool that works myself, but most effective with those who understands why and is willing to do something in his life and does not wait.

yeah, about what I mean? on the way АМБ2, we assume this discount promotion and a "gift" for may holidays, since the people they used to perceive as the holiday week :) АМБ2 radically new product, rewritten from scratch, much more powerful. A detailed description later.
There will be three forms - bracelet/stream/map.
Will samples.
About home-made is not clear, it may be in the form of light-the light version, but here it is pretty hard to do for technical reasons - a too complex product, so if it is, then.