SK 3

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Feb 26, 2013 20:59

СК 3
a diameter of 40 cm.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Re: SK 3

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Feb 26, 2013 21:21

This thing is tailored for the job and how the UK and for simultaneous integration with PC and all versions 3.0+OZ, while W1 to a greater extent for the operator working with 2.x
extremely powerful and efficient device. Hit technology :) currently, manufacturing about 1 month (sometimes faster), advance, details from Andrew. The nearest a possible order of about 25-27 March.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Tue Feb 26, 2013 21:52

A strong piece. interestingly, I recently paid attention to this dish, real steel, we call "dish for bartenders."

Moon

Post by Moon » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:47

I have a question: I already have a SK 3 and more time SK 2
Is it possible now me to see how I work with them( a small manual,which was forgotten together with them to put:)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:49

Why ? :) hihi :)
well, seriously there basic program W1 complemented by those aspects that are indicated in the description and integration of new products.
When things ск1м PC for example was not even in the plans.
And team modes all the same for ск1м, management - mental.
Integration with PC and operatorsthe of three-pointers. when the operator in the mode of three-pointers - have the principles of SK - removing rough edges, implying that the operator of the exit time and-or not complete (how many is).
Thus the description (the most detailed what you need) is in the beginning of this thread. And no one to make not forgotten.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 09, 2017 14:52

One TC3.
СК 3

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 23:29

There are stories that people in a state of deep sleep , when they know themselves ( that move nevozmogno ) ... For many sufferers :) this is a search that will bring them to such :shock:.In this device, all things considered, strictly umerenno, etc. so it turned out I could! IMHO .. to grasp key aspect of first, it turned out that exhausted)) sat down, that would slightly restore. before that sluggish looked at the picture... and you sho think ) realized all fleeting. Deep essay :) in which I voice could control that part of reality for which grateful . Now, Vopr. essentially, what would eff. work with TC3, than to confine a living area, Kartala and etc

Ллерон

Post by Ллерон » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:36

It depends on the size of your area of responsibility. More than that take it does not, but to expand it by working with you. And of course do not forget the active operatortoken within this zone.
All the best.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:10

In any case need correctly specified pattern ) diagnosed :) if you like. Along the way I respond to myself out loud questions

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:51

Ллерон wrote:It depends on the size of your area of responsibility. More than that take it does not, but to expand it by working with you. And of course do not forget the active operatortoken within this zone.
All the best.
It's absolutely true.
In General, SK3, and ск1м (classic, unchanged and still effective piece, one of the oldest products perfect for today without the upgrades and available for homebrew), SK3, and ск1м is, if you remember in the first place the remover of roughness between the operator-and-trends-system-and-its-processes.... SK3 can be applied to something of his for something bigger :) but only if it is the operator's area of responsibility. For some any size in the world and some to myself to expand it can not.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:56

In General SK ( in any version) is an atypical approach to solving problems hindering the realization is conceived as inside and outside. But many forget that for a lot of new products. Even those who have the aforesaid. I recommend not to forget to duplicate the objective on the UK (no matter what version).

Here even seemingly similar products SK3 and activator, but work in different ways and through different approaches perfectly complement each other. I personally use SK mastrodomenico size :) and with special measures to improve the efficiency.
Reminiscent of 1001 times that you want to have a version of homemade (ск1м of course, not TC3).