PC - basic functions and capabilities.

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:28

Thank you, rummage :)

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:33

Михаил_ wrote:let's say such striking effects afraid very few people will manage to reach :) Kostya is still unique.
Yesterday,during a break at work printed out a micro-PC and(wanted) GIF with an overlay of the two matrices of Stop magic . Each sheet on the A5 and laminate. Went to work on. First went the familiar rumble whistling in the ears,it is the vibration of ancient and spinal cord-not terrible,I got used to it. Inside it felt as if I drank 150 grams. I've been sober for quite some time,but the status of "remembered" :) next,I had to go to "China town". Yesterday there was a subway accident. On the platform stood a huge crowd. I did not specifically did. But around me began to form a contoured circumference of the empty space. I am often "stick" the spring and summer energeticheskih different levels. and there is,you see fits me the man with the task to "stick"or push,or somehow hurt. At some distance he apparently changes his decision and just pass by. The first day there were many such cases. Miracles continued in the metro. On a crowded train around me the same correct circle. Well be proud I didn't. the circle so the circle. One aunt,standing outside the circle even politely asked:"am I bothering you?" :) . The work was continued. "buffer" began to feel immediately and began to feel that it is possible to do in principle. While decided to wear passive. On the way home all the same. Cars was already half-empty,not enough sitting. But when I sit on the seat around me again, there was an empty space. In the evening,the influx then sleepy,then periods of strange wakefulness. At about midnight I began to see the Inorganics present in the apartment. But dreams are nothing special, was not. Went to bed,very excited the neighbors were. just like that dog. In the afternoon went to bed tonight,put the printout micro PC directly under the head. We are not accustomed to retreat...dreams are not seen,still feel the localization of bindu--the amygdala in the brain. There is acceleration in the ajna--annoying the "slowness" of others,but not critical. Today covered wife in full. She had tried to use 2.0,but toli was pensaukee something,whether internal conflicts. It was a quiet family the hell. Negative excesses ceased six months after she stopped using 2.0. And today again the echo of those events. Think how to be.<
Last edited by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:36

so what to do - print out wife's PC and stoppage :)

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:17

Михаил_ wrote:how to be - print out wife's PC and stoppage :)
as an option. Printout on a sheet of A5 will not go in any pocket :? I want to do in the form factor of a business card. Minimum order of 96 units--will share with my wife :) and she somehow instinctively feels these devices and their side. Yes,I have produced "product P" from the old clock. :) Therefore the question arose. There are sets of stamps with Latin and Cyrillic letters (http://www.sovis.ru/catalog/slesar/kleima/bukva/ ). Is it possible to mark the matrix metal such punches. I was once more impressed by the metal. Tree,it after all once been alive,who knows what he had in mind was :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:24

nothing... nothing... the metal it's not about the tree... this is just a theme....

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:37

Михаил_ wrote:nothing... nothing... the metal it's not about the tree... this is just a theme....
understood.

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:48

Михаил_ wrote:I gave practice in a workshop, who had one time... there were two attempts.
You once gave hope that put the video of the seminar... Understand that You're busy, you may charge one of the lucky seminarians???... I think for me a lot of votes will join.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Oct 31, 2013 21:07

it is not possible in the near future and not in our immediate plans. And especially none of the seminarians can't do it. No video or audio cannot be uploaded at all. revise it at least should be, very seriously (including the fact that there is private information of the participants that it is impossible to publish), as a maximum - it still does not help fully. So you should understand something like - "who did not, that was late".
In General, maybe someday....

Кристалл

Post by Кристалл » Thu Oct 31, 2013 22:10

Sorry sorry very sorry very desirable.

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Nov 02, 2013 0:41

Here laid out a photo of the A4 format,which was somewhat reduced copies of the micro PC. It seemed to me little one made earlier on the A5 sheet, I took and printed the A4 one with lots of small images and its laminate(now chews on the card). Printed in the copy compartment,in which go for a long time. With this sheet printed a bunch of necessary paper,but when it came to the leaf and began the circus. :) hung the computer on which selected files to be printed. Tightly,for 15 minutes. Then began to fail advanced a laser printer. He blinked,was making some squeaks,cursing the lack of paper in complete...the process was led by two young Madame,one asked what it was,I said the standard:"it fengshui my boss"(which is not :) ),mdam what it was to stare at the screen,after a few seconds, she "has a headache"and then she dozed into sleep. Another,saying "I'm married!" became interested in the plans for the evening. But that's not the point. Then I went to work. Left a sheet of paper with the printout in the car in the underground Parking lot and the more I retreated,the more I became the "cover". Face hot,my ears roar,the line (in Indian terms) Visuddha-Sahasrara bilateral "river"...all the movements at work had control and it was very difficult. And when I finished my shift (22:00) I had to go back to the car on Friday street. Well,cost :) but as when around me clearly circled the empty space was sproetsirovat and riding in cars. all emphasized keeping the distance :lol: it is an odd sense in Moscow :) Can't get used to the new in my relationship. Talking to me only those who I want to say(or admit it). Previously,this was a Panacea,when all my the Cruz fellowship was divided into two parts,regardless of my previous preferences.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Nov 10, 2013 17:49

Michael, what happens if a PC(format, "button") "to sow" in the country? I know that will not grow :)
Quietly hanging on one of the two pieces together with double-sided tape from the bracelet BH. Material there some kind of whether ceramic, or plastic, and how long it will be "invisible me" is unknown in the soil PH(clay with lots navedenega peat, sand, etc.) to dysfunction ?

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:07

Yes, it will be immensely long, dysfunction think will come after 1000 years

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:32

Thank you! Happy. Flashed the option "bookmarks" in the future :)
Printing(or other options) in epoxy and a little deeper in the place where civilization "plow" will not. :)

Визард

Post by Визард » Thu Nov 21, 2013 20:36

So I think some practice with a PC to try ? Spread the buffer of interest situation or place to implement the required intention ? Or any practice will go faster at the expense of a permanent buffer zone ?

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:37

Personally I create a 'fulcrum', edakie personal 'places of power', in the buffer zone, where energy density is more than the outside world, and where you can 'sculpt' something, and then release into the wild. Sometimes tie this 'something' to an external physical object, to be remembered as doing in childhood, although it is clear that then the PC never dreamed of. It is clear that these points of support is suitable and out 'this time', incl. and for future life.
By the way, you can distribute the creative component of energy in Your area of responsibility on the 'body world' and the principle of 'sujok' massaging projections.
You can apply to wear different 'masks' for 'communication' with different sides of the world - is he /she?/ multi-faceted.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Nov 22, 2013 13:51

By the way, for those who ispytyvayut difficulties in mental programming is the most elementary programming PC - it to write something on a piece of paper and put on top of a printout of a PC, which wore at least 2 weeks with you.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 14:25

Is it possible to enhance creativity is to give yourself a kick in the ass, for example, using the mandala of creativity from Stabi?

Андрей Ермаков

Post by Андрей Ермаков » Fri Nov 22, 2013 19:38

bofara wrote:by the Way, for those who ispytyvayut difficulties in mental programming is the most elementary programming PC - it to write something on a piece of paper and put on top of a printout of a PC, which wore at least 2 weeks with you.
By the way, does not always work to just write. I write as an Anchor ....text... So long as you use stabilizer, the program's "anchor" helping to decipher the text. Although everybody's different.

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 21:31

Petr99 wrote:is it possible to enhance creativity is to give yourself a kick in the ass
Got a kick) Thanks :)

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:25

Petr99 wrote:is it possible to enhance creativity is to give yourself a kick in the ass
Michael repeatedly wrote that these mandalas ("creativity") from the stabilizer to use extremely it is impossible

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44

certainly, it is impossible

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Dec 05, 2013 23:10

to Bear responsibility for a certain area does not mean that the operator will become attached. In fact, you can be in a completely different, um, the world, and of the LM you can /using your PC/ reach and "reply" to the welcome area in assuring the world /I would say the desired time - front<-->back in time spiral/. LM - it was written by He and Michael then he is one at all reflect well the real operator, for example - bofara. So using him 'to ride'-to move where you /need/.
Michael, it's mine, so to speak reasoning. Please, if possible, prokomentirujte and specify right and wrong briefly. Thank you.

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Fri Dec 06, 2013 17:07

Can someone recommend literature on the subject of PC and personal world. Thank you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 07, 2013 0:04

Once Boris on the forum OM gave an example of how to enter the LM through the hallway /is described in the works of Max fry/. A 'fog', which is to be nowhere and nowhere and there /and there/ there and not eat anything and everything. From this corridor you can 'step' to guest to another world in your LM and LM the other person /the other understand how LM can be hacked - if you read the piece Zelazny - "Lord Demon" - there is described how LM got hacked, ugh, the magic bottle Demon Lord/.
Written by Michael and others, that in the LM the energy is denser than here and there you can do whatever you want. PC - accordingly helps to create a buffer zone /interlacing, overlay/ LM operator and this physical world. Ie BL /buffer zone/ possible easier and faster to draw something of their own, created in the LM --> in this world.
How do I make this sometimes - of course included in the LM through the corridor. There are some "crystal" in which one can enter inside the middle. Then it builds and connects from all directions with a buffer zone via PC. This beautiful crystal has a device, which is /remember-crystal structure/ adaci control of the multidimensional impact of the interaction between the LM and this beautiful world. The chip is 'shrouded' PC and interacts with all of the parts from this world. I.e. inside the operator inside his LM and creating a refiner or something /what you want/. Using crystal /structure/ UTB 'something' is passed to the KB, and then - in this world. And how many sides will want the operator mnohostranne impact-interaction.
It is clear that here the term 'crystal' - only for better understanding. Okay, I hope that LM can do everything, but that's all depends on experience and from a library of images and memories and perceptions of multidimensionality, etc.
Of course personally, I have other 'technique', which he invented himself, reading something or other like information. But this equipment is most effective, especially when started putting a PC via Generator. Very interesting happened when I tied a few of those little crystals, which is part of a large crystal with a physical object, but rather created edakii Omni-channel between your LM and a ring /Yes, oddly enough that when I wear only charges me POWERFULLY. Wear on court the finger of the left hand /Meridian pericardiumif I'm not mistaken/.
Personally I find it very interesting :aa when you decide that I'm happy to listen to some music in his LM, assuring inter-acting on that world.
I hope my experience will be sufficient You in the beginning. If there is something - Michael is probably correct.
Good luck.
PS about there is /but rather read about it in one message Michael to red on Ω, then he only mention the name of this technique, in connection with some counsel to ETA posts about a certain technique with the spokes /at least a year or more ago/ as I understood, again, in connection with the LM. I then 'took' this technique as a kind of 'wheel' with spokes, where in the center of this wheel is LM, the spokes - it has a certain 'channels' connection with this world /didn't know about the buffer zone and the PC was not/ the wheel spinning, and the operator selects the needle for effects - a similar technique is of course quite likely that's my glitches/ crystal, if a person will think.
p. p. S. written about technique 'dalekogled', or telescope /in topic 3.0 if I am not mistaken/, also about the 'Stardust', but this may deem my perception here - all the glitches. Sings and wrote the working version with the "crystal".<

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Sat Dec 07, 2013 0:31

bofara thanks for the explanations, these books are read, if you can describe step by step the technique of entering the personal world, using a PC and some of your personal feelings