PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 20:03

with a PC everything is in order with ecology

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Wed Jul 24, 2013 20:45

Write several observations for half a year. Now on PC:

half a year ago I started using a PC in the form of a printout.
One I tried to carry, the other used for amplification of the Stabilizer.
Later I ceased to carry it and put it in the bed under the sheet.
The weirdness began almost immediately, but linked to the PC I can probably only now.
One of the first oddities that began to get me, that's what the neighbor's adult dog that has always lived peacefully on a chain to go with the circuit and start the evening-night to lick under our house and whine. debt and monotonous!
when we are tired not to sleep at night because of this howling from under the floor, had the perimeter of the house seriously close.
But this neighbor's dog! still leaking somewhere in the night and began to howl for hours. Leaving in the morning on the street to drive it, I did not understand where she licked, because out she could not yet I'm not part of the barricades will not be removed.
Tired of their mind! as the night because she's under us and howls as if from boredom. horror!
namayavshis, once again I kicked her and then told her that she would not climb to us, sleep is not possible.
And it take and die the next day....
this story I did not understand.

then there were various other "do not understand" phenomenon.
To this day something happens, it is not clear what this is all about. I just have to watch.
As promised depression was debt. but not strong. rather monotonous and annoying.

Today I increased the power of the PC cast products standard from Michael.
And just now I can say that getting back to normal. And it became clear as well recently.
All this time with PC I was not clear , it is not clear in what condition.
It happened to me twice in my life for months after 4x listening courses "Massage brain" A. Patrushev.
I listened to them once a year, and ODA times and gave the same side effects.
This time from PC all much the same.
It is possible to compare approximately with the following: You live in the usual mode, events you known about from day to day, habitual and your class.
And then at one point you fall out of all this and do not do almost none of the usual. You just don't need in life. A kind of coma. Live in a fog and not know about it until then.

Now, when clarity of mind comes to a new norm, I'm starting to notice that all around and very dense. Rather the space is very tightly filled me. or more than that.
This thick jelly is woven into the habitual past.
It is brand new, and my place in the world, despite the fact that all here is familiar to me!
But only after half a year I am able to start though as that to adequately assess the surroundings.

More accurately, I still can not explain your observations about the PC :)<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Wed Jul 24, 2013 22:57

let's say, such vivid effects afraid very few people will manage to reach :) Kostya is still unique.

Красавица

Post by Красавица » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:00

Please tell me, if a color "picture" to print b/W effect will remain, will be weaker or not to be? :)

Друид

Post by Друид » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:36

Красавица wrote:please Tell me, if a color "picture" to print b/W effect will remain, will be weaker or not to be? :)
Read the forum. Many times asked and answered. The effect will remain and will be shown less ("weaker"). Judging by your questions you PC early.

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38

The patient was a dog, just died quickly, so the patient with weak protection, one night sought protection under the house, it means that something did annoy her at night, possibly with another level.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47

Аленка wrote: today peripheral vision can see something fly
Don'T worry. I have the same thing. With the first prints. No effect. Ignore.

Константин.

Post by Константин. » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:31

Totally forgot to add that to this day in my head confused the concepts of "right" -"left"! :)
or rather they did not. Wife began to constantly correct what I'm saying about that. that "left" in the other side.
I really hard to think where it's the end now "right" !!!
And now it is so "Right" where I am ! and where I left everything! it is not the parties now treat.
it's funny, but it really became so after the PC. and every day only strengthened. :)

..and someone is constantly flying around.))

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 25, 2013 13:24

Красавица wrote:colour picture print b/W effect will remain, will be weaker or not to be?
Will become weaker. It would be better if you print a color image, the size and number of more..

Аленка

Post by Аленка » Thu Jul 25, 2013 19:41

Артфан wrote:don'T worry. I have the same thing. With the first prints. No effect. Ignore.
Thank you...

Аленка

Post by Аленка » Mon Jul 29, 2013 21:35

Enter the room and see the fireflies - a small but bright spark of light - BAMS-BAMS))), I got the glitches of a personal nature, says Michael :) :) :) :) But these are things to fly longer)))))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Aug 02, 2013 0:00

Last night apical 43 color PC.(before it was a dozen of these...)
The visor even when cut from the sheets... (nice condition - something similar to a living dark beer is quality... but without a hangover and longer lasting...)
8-00 in the morning at work does not start a third of the computers (in a separate building - a lot... and all with different problems). 11-00 to restore everything (also watched the instructional videos over an hour... how managed I do not know - for a normal person need a day...)
By lunchtime, the space more voluminous was - but strange - when I close my eyes I don't see anything...(probably all simultaneously closes eyes)

After work, the hairdresser (cut it 20 times probably) for some reason decided I'm the guy from the village... and my hair is viscous (but I only soap...) - machine podglyukivaet... :? (I don't know... some nonsense... but Postiga good)

In the evening, the impossible happened - called mother-in-law and thanked him for the berries (blueberry - all eaten without sugar...) In General, this level of virtual fiction...

Now very sleepy - the mood is calm and positive.

PS - I don't drink at all and all the work is normally perceived (because people are different - some even do not drink at work for the reason that by their standards there is nothing to drink... :) )

Petr99

Post by Petr99 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:50

Yeah, life is very exciting now. Yesterday pointed out how there is what I think. This morning all anecdote: there was a situation where I was nervous and freaking out, as emotions began to go I realized that playing with himself, ie he created the situation, and then angry at the situation. A madhouse, in short))
Yesterday I began to understand what it means to be an operator, managed somehow to grasp. And now train, apart the nuances (including the situation this morning). Of course, this is all the toys, compared to what the world needs, but any toy is a simplified model of something larger. State really like and there is no concern or stress, as before, about responsibility, or rather irresponsibility.
Michael Image

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:36

bofara wrote:Artfan, I wish you good luck!
Dear Bopara. I have a locked mailbox: forgot the new password... Another chatter from making an IED-PC... good luck to You too... I Want to move peredelanye PC wide belt and wear sometimes.supporting mental-contact, and new business cards samodelov-PK 2 weeks to wear in the cocoon that they are safely logged on me and merged with the previous one.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:18

Printed out a stack of PC yesterday , I stopped receiving calls on my phone(Android) .A couple of calls per day ito hard. Only the messages that you called. Today the same thing , but just a couple of messages. In General, covered with a new phone a rusty basin and so the second already. One after AT1. immediately. And still I do not presume to reflash. Now Android, I messed up. Took out the SIM card and prozvanivatsya with another and on it and with it-works))) At this phone connection is not available. Oh, how the machinations of ..... Raw footage of works and all applications in no calls. No connection says. ))))((((((

СветаР

Post by СветаР » Tue Aug 13, 2013 21:44

Are there any peculiarities to work with the order when using only a PC? There are no other commercial products. If there is, please give me a review.
Last edited by СветаР on Wed Aug 14, 2013 21:05, edited 1 time in total.

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 21:46

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Print stack PC yesterday , I stopped receiving calls on my phone(Android) .A couple of calls per day ito hard. Only the messages that you called. Today the same thing , but just a couple of messages. In General, covered with a new phone a rusty basin and so the second already. One after AT1. immediately. And still I do not presume to reflash. Now Android, I messed up. Took out the SIM card and prozvanivatsya with another and on it and with it-works))) At this phone connection is not available. Oh, how the machinations of ..... Raw footage of works and all applications in no calls. No connection says. ))))((((((
Maybe it is the realization of hidden desires? :)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 21:56

it is not recognized :)

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Tue Aug 13, 2013 22:20

Today I printed out 8 sheets of A3. After 5 minutes, I felt that the swim. Ridges as pulls somewhere in an hour blankness inside, bordered with a light melancholy. And the taste of tranquility. In General nice. :) Need to try under the bed put a couple of sheets.
Only here during printing over the blue paint and the leaves were "redder and redder". I think maybe a change of colors greatly affect efficiency?

СветаР

Post by СветаР » Sat Aug 17, 2013 0:10

I repeat my question:
Are there any peculiarities to work with the order when using only a PC? There are no other commercial products. If there is, please give me a review.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:52

The question is not clear, frankly....

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 0:41

Михаил_ wrote:To understand what is possible and good to do in personal worlds is more suitable for once a mechanism for direct demonstration by example, ie option practices. Since the PC I gave, then practice ladies. Later.
Michael, please tell me where to look? On both forums have not found...

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 0:47

I gave the practice at a workshop who had time to time... there were two attempts.

АндрейПМ

Post by АндрейПМ » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:30

Oh, sorry :cry:
Somewhere in this thread I've already read that the train left, but I was hoping that there is still such a possibility: "
Михаил_ wrote:red, I frankly don't remember, did You attend practices and personal worlds in the club or I have given access thenbut at least it is possible to pass the attunement...
".

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:53

I was lucky, I participated in two seminars, but the first time I read about the LM on the website of Michael openmagic.org in some topic, can not remember now, but if interested, I will find :). The theme is not devoted to the actual LM, but a brief description of what personal world, and the attunement I got to go. I think the theme free is.