PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Михаил_
Разработчик
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Dec 20, 2012 14:07

Lining the base version should appear in the month of January, ideally right after the holidays.
The rest - as production and demand.

Moon

Post by Moon » Thu Dec 20, 2012 14:07

It is clear that we must take until the discount:)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Dec 20, 2012 21:00

Михаил_ wrote:1. enhance any of our products
Michael_ and also strengthen one of the Products (understanding that it will be parallel to existing, but more powerful channel of interaction of the Product with the Operator) itself is there a product (or rather its mechanisms) is not transferred? Ie if the PC overlay bracelet Panacea want to strengthen one of its BJ, for example 2.5 (not just to emulate the idea, and to catch its real BJ), the Panacea from the PC-patch will be able to fully replace (and strengthen) the wearing of the bracelet is 2.5 "pent up in a corner" or is the bracelet BJ 2.5 to complete the work to suit still desirable?
PC increases (and provides additional contact) bracelets and stickers, Oh, etc., and other products series including and devices (IC, RF, U1/4, Stub)?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:55

Маг.нет wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:1. enhance any of our products
Michael_ and also strengthen one of the Products (understanding that it will be parallel to existing, but more powerful channel of interaction of the Product with the Operator) itself is there a product (or rather its mechanisms) is not transferred?
Stop. Basic understanding is not correct.
Back to basics PC.
The inner world of the operator - pure and inviolable zone of personal peace, quite different from the personal operator assemblies of the world. Where the operator of a full-fledged owner by 1000% and only one of him.
A buffer zone between the inner world and the world where we now formed artificially by combining physical paintings (attunement resonance space), in this area the operator's impact on his world remains absolute, and influence on this world is summed up from the normal operator (which is in the operation mode with the internal world is like 3.0+OZ), and the actual impact of the inner world here. However, as a rule, the density of personal worlds, much higher than the density of this world, because this world has suffered several previously very much and have not got normal creative operators participate fully.
Thus, in the first place, the passive use of PC will of the operator and all that it has going on in his cinematography sense in the area of the buffer.
Because this will increase not so much the product channel operator, how much the product itself, the operator and the compliance of the impact zone, its plasticity.
This is the primary factor by PCs, directly and through the product.
A secondary factor from the work PC, due to which it is USEFUL to link the PC to gain (in the course of the response to the question posed below) of ANY product that contains programs to KO (although the number of products has not TO the component and it is necessary to understand), is that the buffer zone allows for more effective TO.
Can long to explain why, but briefly it is possible to formulate so - there is a world more alive. Settings it much better here and TO live a better, more efficient and more prosperous....
Ie if the PC overlay bracelet Panacea want to strengthen one of its BJ, for example 2.5 (not just to emulate the idea, and to catch its real BJ), the Panacea from the PC-patch will be able to fully replace (and strengthen) the wearing of the bracelet is 2.5 "pent up in a corner" or is the bracelet BJ 2.5 to complete the work to suit still desirable?
Here again, not quite.
Pad or card allow in the buffer zone to be a full 2.5 or even 2.5+ or there E-2.5 not materializing it physically.
Original 2.5 it does not need.
Need the ability of the operator to create it in "their"part of the buffer zone and the attraction for this operation, from building materials TO from the PC.
But does not all this story will take place, even if there seems to be a complete representation of 2.5 and the experience with him. No work experience... someone will pass too, if this experience is inside and intact, though priscoan.
I.e. we can replace and increase deferred aside. You can just enhance without delay and in General it is possible to manage and without a bracelet a panacea, but simply an overlay or a card somewhere for real Sociedad....
Power?... well, here ambush because someone from the pad or card вирт2.5 (actually it is not virtual in this case does, and in some cases might materialize), the effect would be much less than 2.5, and someone can be much more powerful.
Here is the impact of personal settings on the operator because of its buffer zone.
To get around this in different ways - to take a more powerful PC or more thereof in an amount and / or to increase the complexity of the personal world and the quality of the buffer zone (which is in some way developing the skills of the operator, i.e. the process for every useful).

PC increases (and provides additional contact) bracelets and stickers, Oh, etc., and other products series including and devices (IC, RF, U1/4, Stub)?

Sincerely, MAG.no
implements and enhances, you can just it them to do, but as mentioned above, someone for example, to create the UK from PC you will need 10 cards, and someone on the same card at the same time, the light will work SK, stabilizer, 3.0 S++ and something else....
the truth is these operators all the time... DV... and not all of them are here on the forum.

however it should also be noted that passive work with PC also increases personal peace and buffer zone, albeit more slowly than the conscious use.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:02

Yes, after the comments received in PM:
1. if necessary depositonline wcommentary a different number of cards or plates of PC-Lite as in these coupon packs, I give the nod to the office to calculate the right number for the average price for a range (i.e., if 5 is so much, 20 much, 8 definitely fit into its place based on steps the unit value of the card from one to another value).
Ie while there is a Christmas campaign, some (not all) can take as needed, not necessarily fitting into the typical standard packages.

2. You can combine cards and overlays. Since the pads yet, this purchase will require you to split it into two delivery or to defer until the occurrence of overlays in the office.
Ie you can buy in one package and the card and overlay Lite PC (price and discounts = some), but to now cards and pads when they arrive.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:40

Well it is clear from the description that each unit of the PC creates "Islands" of spaces without distortion within the "buffer zone", which subsequently continue to grow, increasing in size, version PC determines the potential of the initial amount of such "pure island", which depends on the state of the buffer zone, including the Operator, not only in the World. Ie, for example dripping Fairy (dishwashing detergent) into the fatty pan - droplet "collected" environment fat and it gradually breaks down around the border, slowly spreading, same a drop of Fairy dripping in the pan in which almost no fat and have seen the same droplet occupied a significantly larger space and more rapidly spreads around and breaks down fatty residues, cleaning, of course this is only a small analogy, what little I have with the real situation in the buffer zone, but the picture of "purification" is similar. It is not the question, but rather in the understanding of the ideas of this "buffer zone" and the rules that exist there. The interaction of the Operator with the World in her partially clear, how the Operator uses their tools BJ too, but the interaction with BJ on physical media and the virtual (e.g. trail BJ) differ somewhat stable strength of the BZ, but if you look more precise, the degree of obviousness of the BZ in this "buffer zone" and long term there fixing mechanism (algorithms of this BZ as a tool). Will alter the question of the previous posts - as far as purity (vividness) of this space can "show lock" specific BZ compared to physical media, available as medium or in the form of ideas (virtual BJ), or more precisely when a sufficient number of control points is the "clean Islands" can be equalized (if temporarily stable parameters of purity "buffer zone" - invariance in time of the Operator and of the World) BJ in the form of ideas (virtual) and BJ on physical media, or what that difference will be (again the dynamics of changes of the Operator and of the World at the time artificially pause to understand the process)? If there is error in understanding, please specify this form the question of space to minimize the distortion of fact in this very sense.

Sincerely, MAG.no <

Л@на

Post by Л@на » Fri Dec 21, 2012 14:13

Think about how to combine cards and overlays.
One bracelet is enough of a lining or possible (makes sense) to increase their number?
Does the action "map transfer as a gift" on the PC pre-order full payment? (10 Tr, but eats)
Thank you.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 15:19

1. The offer is valid, only its period is less than the time benefits of the PC.
2. Overlays can be used without a bracelet in General, their number depends on their individual capacity that each will be different and the desired results. It is possible and all of the BZ to load them. It will be interesting.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 15:36

MAG.no, everything that happens in the virtual buffer is less than the physical media here.
The reason is simple, this world is terribly broken branches and uses a small part of the operator and configured bad creative, highly dropped almost to the bottom. Personal peace is always at the maximum of "quality".
So the "problem" only in the fact that most of the physically existing in the personal world the media is not drawn in the form of a physical object here. Although it can be the main hindrance from the unit of consciousness.
So clear?
Of course the most clear is the example of a specific modeling look.
I nedus I will give everyone the opportunity. Ie I want to say that all will be super-light for self start (well, not absolutely suitable word charge).
Not sure how this light-the light will be commensurate with Lite commercial and will do a full production, but a number of ideas and opportunities will surely give. Planned release to the public - this weekend.

С. Альбатрос

Post by С. Альбатрос » Fri Dec 21, 2012 16:36

Михаил_ wrote:MAG.no, everything that happens in the virtual buffer is less than the physical media here.
The reason is simple, this world is terribly broken branches and uses a small part of the operator and configured bad creative, highly dropped almost to the bottom. Personal peace is always at the maximum of "quality".
So the "problem" only in the fact that most of the physically existing in the personal world the media is not drawn in the form of a physical object here. Although it can be the main hindrance from the unit of consciousness.
Somehow in the dream gave you a ring, and saying that everything would be okay. The stone was very beautiful, not even a stone, and that somewhere between rock, fluid and gas may be closer to the plasma, matte, glowing with iridescence. I with its associated earthly sapphire, and diamond (average), and then Zelazny read about lunar diamond (something like that). So, after that I accidentally walked into a jewelry store (the jewelry are more than comfortable), in my pocket was less than a dollar. Saw the sapphire ring, I loved it. And while driving home, he suddenly realized that the money on it (2 of my salary) I happen to have :shock: The next day, bought the ring and tried to combine a ring from a dream with the earth. Don't know, did something :? I understand that it is possible to directly pull physical objects from the inner world into the physical. And if this example be regarded as a partial effect of this mechanism or something I don't understand?

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Dec 21, 2012 16:45

Yes clearer. Check try other words - pulling here (in physical) a carrier of the Personal world is sometimes called materialization, the materialization of this prevents the inertia of the world (its a parameter in the interaction enhances the obstacle - a unit of consciousness?) with its laws and algorithms, which formed his "special tuning" and fixing it in the world on physical media and consciousness, the potential of inertia is also directly correlated with the density of this world, the splitting of branches exist as the World and consciousness only in the World due to the same inertia of the splittings are smaller than the consciousness of any individual, so one of the aspects and potential inertia remains above the potential of the consciousness in interaction without effort. But that's not clear, combining the particles of consciousness of the parallel branches with her, we produced her interaction with the world (or rather worlds) at once, and in those branches if those branches reflect the worlds of lesser density (less inertia), it is clear why "worth it", and if a greater (?), then the resistance (inertia) will be higher or compared with our world denser is nowhere?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 16:51

My world always has a higher density (it does not split). This world is very low-density foamed for a long time (and not only due to the breakdown, operatorsky it is not happening here and the density fell).
Materialization - no, this is different.
Exactly.
Ie in this case - the transfer. Ie where all the material.
The buffer merges the branches, if this is not set specifically.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Dec 21, 2012 18:00

I thought we are all the same on different densities in the World, I'm on the density of the inertial structures, and You about tissue density in the world (?).
And the rest is clear enough.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28

Dear Michael. In my homemade Stave prescribed RAD1000. Will increase if PC and his affirmations in my work in OPERATOR mode? Thanks for the reply.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:20

Michael_, the question immediately missed, and now probably already forgot, I repeat:
Маг.нет wrote:After the programming process where optimal is the card of the Operator, on an external object-the anchor or there is no difference?
Especially after the other comments wrote:
Михаил_ wrote:glue-not need to make the mental tie - Yes.
As well as wondering with regards to the lining on the bracelet, i.e. it is more efficient to place those bracelets or that want to strengthen them enough to associate mentally, and all of the lining is to collect 1 bracelet (this is equivalent?), for example, a Panacea, and indeed the Panacea as the Foundation of physics will not "fonit" - bring your taste? And if 3.0 S++?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 13:10

you remember the questions, I will answer soon... I am suffering about the effectiveness of light-the light version for the people and its security.... what happened the first time to give I'm afraid, I'll get something simpler....
card the office got, today I will describe the technique of safe use, there are nuances....

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Dec 25, 2012 14:31

Михаил_ wrote:... I am suffering about the effectiveness of light-the light version for the people and its security.... what happened the first time to give I'm afraid
Probably there is influence state expectations and desires of large masses, not the weakest energeticheski people. Probably makes sense next time (and that this is even possible, given Your desire to create a NEW product), just to burden people with another light? And so, we are in a state of waiting, just "hanging" on You. Not wishing anything bad, of course.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 15:05

No, of course not, such a problem does not....
Just there are many ways of getting the Lite version, and my objective is and easy to do and safe ( read weak enough ). the reason is simple - PC may produce effects more serious than 3.0, and if the purchase is to aviatica and protective measure, the free version always leads to thoughtless and sometimes crazy experiments. So I'm trying.... And remake. Then choose from a dozen of the most soft option.

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Dec 25, 2012 15:15

Михаил_ wrote:no, of course not, such a problem does not....
Just there are many ways of getting the Lite version, and my objective is and easy to do and safe ( read weak enough ). the reason is simple - PC may produce effects more serious than 3.0, and if the purchase is to aviatica and protective measure, the free version always leads to thoughtless and sometimes crazy experiments. So I'm trying.... And remake. Then choose from a dozen of the most soft option.
And most hard, from a dozen options - all in oblivion, as still, light?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Dec 25, 2012 15:18

Смелый wrote: And most hard, from a dozen options - all in oblivion, as still, light?
A better - soft and powerful :)

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Dec 25, 2012 15:45

АндрейКо wrote:
Смелый wrote: And most hard, from a dozen options - all in oblivion, as still, light?
A better - soft and powerful :)
These are the Basic and above. For those who are able. Now or later.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 17:12

Better than the one that I would consider safe:) I'm rarely wrong....

Смелый

Post by Смелый » Tue Dec 25, 2012 17:21

Yes it is clear. Chatter about. Guessing "tea leaves."

АМТ

Post by АМТ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 20:54

Михаил_ wrote:
АМТ wrote:is it Possible to say how much the basic version is stronger than the utilitarian? Is there any sense in buying the first sticker-pads, and then the basic version? Well, let's say, for the development... Or simply wait for the basic version?
you can, in a few dozen times.
More precisely it is impossible, because veranera power will be the operator itself, but rather the elaboration of his theme of inner peace.
the rate of appearance of the basic version will also depend on the extent of interest in it, I will announce discounts on all three versions, taking into account the advance in December and January, planned production sometimes more successful formation of the stock, especially on such a fun product. If demand is very piece - that "publishing" a few draw it, if enough mass, it will release very quickly.
My question is, say for vulgar understanding. Questions from MAG.no and answers Michael quite aptly, in terms of understanding the process. But I want to understand from the point of view of the organization process. Let's just say, determining the optimal configuration...
Have. I want to buy the basic version. From the above quote - roughly the basic version of stronger light 20 times. For the same amount that the base version, you can buy say 11-12 stickers and overlays. Here in kind of 11 plates-stickers may be more useful than one basic version? Or optimally just buy the basic version? Or the best option - basic + label (s) + trim (s)? For ease of understanding))

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Tue Dec 25, 2012 21:46

1. hihi :) Andrew worried that card too just to look :) in contrast to the ocean - they are quite transparent, but still some bubbles visible inside.... the fact is that they are manufactured with filling in a very thin layer between the plates of a film for the lamination of photosensitive composition and hardens it in the process of structuring. The composition spreads within a certain time, the forces of surface tension, but some usually are not ideal. The surpluses themselves are squeezed and wiped off before treatment.
Of course, you made a color card as in 3.1, the ocean shield... but there's another technology, and specifically to paint the product in favor of mind I just will not... especially with an extra insert in there to interfere.