PC - basic functions and capabilities.

bofara
Re: PC - basic functions and capabilities.

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 07, 2013 0:42

Well, it depends on the version PC. I wrote earlier that I like najboljse, oddly enough, spiral improvised version PC. Ie I imagine its spiral PC /which was at least 2 weeks/ and are included in this spiral and further Patrushev /quote from "Explorer"/ - "spiral and deep into the spiral to the center", etc.
If PC, which printerette /again, a homemade version of/ -, then, it becomes for my mental - a kind of dimensional mirror in which step and on the other hand /but you can be big pipe channel, i.e., BZ/ is LM.
If the PC is from the broadcast - it's already BZ with You, no things are not necessary, it is perceived to be "next to you".
Feeling - in the beginning /long ago/ was surprised and had fear, because I didn't know what it really is - I'm talking about the corridor and then when asked Michael to step me there he said if not acquired navigation - better not to log/, and LM was not very much /like in the Bible when God created the World - in the beginning was the void, etc./. Then already got used to it and now I'm there it feels alright for what I'm doing there. By the way I have been doing a little, basically creating something to 'broadcast'projection in this world. Even I used to log in with open eyes /remember cats/.
I remember when flying on your dragon pervym - then here, in the physical world /well, or essential don't know for sure, but here, not in the LM was a strong feeling of wings on his back.
I repeat - of course it's my experience and it can and has many. So, take please note. :?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:06

I will allow myself to copy here some of my messages from the PM to the other members who were interested, of course slightly cut.
bofara wrote:
Hey, would you mind to write a small example how you work with PCs, i.e., literally, submit something, feel something, focus on the fact of getting such a result. The fact that I have a PC stream and it is difficult for me as it is to single out among even his feelings, not what to do with it a conscious practice. Thanks in advance.
I personally use PC for receiving the accumulation of impressions from the outside world. That and you can do nothing, only worn PC, but the impressions from the external world /well, there's a beautiful woman, nature, etc./ enriches and improves the richness of Your LM and Vice versa, if you do something in your LM, then 'it' /as Your capabilities, as well as PCs and will affect the outside world.
I enter consciousness in his LM via card /homemade/ PC or via the spiral /homemade/ PC. Doing something and then again, but sometimes you don't even need to return the buffer itself 'pulls out'.. even Though I have stream PC I it /broadcast/ use for increasing the efficiency of the overlay image when PC through the generator at different photos, i.e. directly into this external world. So increases the power of You as the operator and this leads to a new, bigger responsibility /should feel himself/ and other 'duties' in connection with assuring /i.e. it's like a dog that you as the owner, i.e. the operator, vides for a walk, but at the same time look to the dog was fine and she felt great/.
And if Your circuit:
imagine something - imagine how consciousness included in LM /doing right now even with open eyes, but the consciousness holding the image of another world/
feel something - I feel sort of are in this world but assuring the physical body feels /if you listen of course/ about the sofa or chair..
focus on that - focus on what you do /You're the God in your LM, do what you want in the literal sense of this word/
get such a result - well, for example, get embodiments some of the things /structures events that wish came true and created these structures in your LM, and the via PC ---> in the outside world/ - a lot of things you can think of, but depends on the fitness of the operator and the possibility of personal power. I can't do right /sometimes you need a few months/
bofara wrote:Supplement.
What's this 'fulcrum' /SOMETHING/ for my understanding. IT is possible to be external /for example love, wealth, good job, beautiful face and body, etc./. BUT someday, the operator is faced with death, or otherwise shared with etimi external to his mental stuff. But the mind never does and it turns out that almost all of people 'struggled' entire physical life is lost when you go in the coffin. But Mikhail wrote that the LM always remains in every incarnation and other worlds/. Therefore, it is better to create an 'inward' THEN that will be with You /as the mental/ forever. So how do some wizards/ you can create a task for several lifetimes, and so indirectly, you can control their next incarnation, it seems to me.
As doing it I...
bofara wrote:
..and if you create a personal artifact in the world is he going to affect me once he is there, or is necessary to make the installation that it is on the outside, or its virtual image to wear for example..
You can copy from the external world and transfer via PC the information content in the LM/ or to create your own artifact and model-to make the kind structure that represents Your desired "something". You can do the installation as anything - about a timing, i.e. in a time that the artifact was srabotal, and the rest of time to 'sleep' passive. You can make the installation to the artifact included in a particular situation, etc. Yes, will have an effect all the time, if not done any other installation. Another issue is that this influence can be 'smothered' time to time due to other factors.. the Phantom in your case, ie what you've done is described above, sort of, in my opinion, that and the overlap of the two worlds via your PC, i.e., LM is the impact on the outside world and it appears in 'phantom'. If you remember there is such a module, 'visible phantom'. I.e. the greater the conductivity of the LM in the external world - the more dense and there really is a phantom.
<

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:56

bofara you more examples created in the LM and the manifestations of this in the outside world and if the PC is from the broadcast, you can approximate the technique of entering the LM, with sensations hardly. Thank you

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13

Андрей ВН wrote:bofara thanks for the explanations, these books are read, if you can describe step by step the technique of entering the personal world, using a PC and some of your personal feelings
You'd better ask someone who was at the seminar... Bopara basically all rests on conjectures...
for example there precisely is not necessary(strictly) no crystals present in the hallway had clearly described that there is no fog, and fog is another mode.
Just some crystals induced through a single structure caused problems in many people.... although "conductive" when it is not felt problem.
The technique works with the "needle" is not associated with the kind of wheel that revolves and which has spokes and is associated with a number of techniques that you need to master TO this technique.

Read the best bit of fry and Zelazny....

PC in passive mode just amplifies your impact on the world and the density of the world in the area of your attention

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Dec 07, 2013 17:31

Андрей ВН wrote:From this corridor you can 'step' to guest to another world in your LM and LM the other person /the other understand how LM can be hacked - if you read the piece Zelazny - "Lord Demon" - there is described how LM got hacked, ugh, the magic bottle Demon Lord/.
Hack LM, it is impossible, as it is impossible to produce there is destruction, and generally any action without the permission of the owner of LM, as it is his world and he's the only one sovereign Creator with absolute, all the rest have very limited opportunities. Focused on this moment, since I assume that someone can scare the prospect.

PS Bottle Demon Lord - IMHO not LM.

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sat Dec 07, 2013 17:43

And the Corridor was really no fog :) Here is a description of fry:
I dreamt that I was in a completely empty place. There was nothing there. It is impossible to describe or explain, but there really was nothing: no space, no time, no light, no dark, no up, no down, no gravity or weightlessness. There was not even me. At least to be there – not meant to be. Rather, on the contrary.
Somehow I knew the new rules of the game. At least some of them. From there it could go anywhere. Not just any city, but to any world, inhabited and uninhabited, – their, to my amazement, turned out to be endless.

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Sat Dec 07, 2013 18:35

So the question how to acquire described as fry, with the help of some of the methods except passive use "products". Please answer who has personal experience, especially, participating in the seminar.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 07, 2013 20:00

Андрей С. wrote:
Андрей ВН wrote:From this corridor you can 'step' to guest to another world in your LM and LM the other person /the other understand how LM can be hacked - if you read the piece Zelazny - "Lord Demon" - there is described how LM got hacked, ugh, the magic bottle Demon Lord/.
Hack LM, it is impossible, as it is impossible to produce there is destruction, and generally any action without the permission of the owner of LM, as it is his world and he's the only one sovereign Creator with absolute, all the rest have very limited opportunities. Focused on this moment, since I assume that someone can scare the prospect.

PS Bottle Demon Lord - IMHO not LM.
definitely bottle, not LM, LM hack is not possible!!! there you can drag somebody yourself, i.e. you can hack people (although to a state to crack your LM - it is very difficult, actually not possible)

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sat Dec 07, 2013 20:08

Андрей ВН wrote:So the question how to acquire described as fry, with the help of some of the methods except passive use "products". Please answer who has personal experience, especially, participating in the seminar.
Raevskoe condition this is not for achievements, but rather to configure on the topic in General.
About the fact that something can be created in LM and it fonit here Bopara rights. Only it is necessary to buffer there. I.e. in the buffer zone but the part of LM, LM just never rebound to it and is not visible anywhere in the world here do not affect in any way. But the buffer effect. LM is always and in all, but many do not realize it. And all of it is not empty. A buffer comes from using a PC.
Basically personal experience is ONLY for those who participated in the seminar or those who previously received this experience in the practices with me.
Practically it is not possible to pass on the description on the forum.
And transmission at the seminar entails certain consequences are very significant changes.
So while the use passivism mode, the buffer - where the world is more plastic, the buffer where You... something like that.
And LM helps You to recover. Always.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06

Михаил_ wrote:do not need(absolutely) no crystals present in the hallway had clearly described that there is no fog, and fog is another mode.
It's so is the word 'crystal' is used here as vspomagatelnymi tool, and it was written by me:
bofara wrote:it is Clear that here the term 'crystal' - only for better understanding.
As for the mist - it's so not a corridor, I about it wrote that in the beginning I confused both, because he figured in this stuff.
And about my 'guesses' :) - of course, I think that magpie on the tail brought in, but a very nice forty. :)
Of course LM is not a bottle Demon Lord, but the LM can be very high quality to worsen /do not destroy/, if someone wants to have such, um, equipment.
There is no point in writing more, I buggy and not yet recovered sings and silent in the corner. :cry:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:10

In LM generally can not enter without permission and especially degrade, your forty were apparently levovatye.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:17

Well, once apparently so.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jan 23, 2014 14:13

Gave one my colleagues just one piece of a homemade PC /color laser printer/, about the size of a Bank card.
She, in the beginning, the beginning of the sausage and got sick /threw up/ but I wore this piece of paper a day or two after her printerbase, and then gave /UTB probably explains her initial condition. Almost continuously sitting in the ISS, and oddly enough a buffer zone /not only/ takes almost no explanation. The body is contaminated of Smoking, drinking, etc.. BUT it works consciously, how can energy /i.e., when it creates something mental, consciousness begins to 'skolzit' in other realities, distracted - dirt prevents concentration on one/, and very successfully - her boyfriend is alive and feels relatively well, although he was in a coma for almost two weeks. Also then as he awoke, he did not want to return to her /colleague/, but then 'suddenly' wanted and returned. She did it all by myself, I just explained how he could.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jan 25, 2014 15:35

By the way, the last time, good luck etoy women greatly increased.

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:38

Аленка wrote: Well, maybe someone also is observed.
Not only was watching... Actively use this phenomenon in their area of responsibility.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Feb 18, 2014 21:23

In the corridor you can to meet someone?
(or it glitches or blocks personal - but in any case, allowed successful)

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Feb 18, 2014 21:26

АндрейКо wrote:In the hallway to meet someone?
Of course you can /though few in our world, to enter the corridor/.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Feb 20, 2014 20:25

extremely rare
it is almost impossible
(the opinion Bovary as always somehow reflects it's unlikely or not at all likely option, I get the impression that he is something different and not LM busy :) because it has the properties such that in the LM there and around too)

why it is almost impossible to meet?
because it's not the "hangouts", every how-to there is one (in human understanding), because the others are in another place of the corridor (relatively speaking).
So it was no hallway.
Morality - the attempts to master the practice without broadcast experience sometimes lead to netogo result. Ask to coach You those who were on the point.
in the hallway someone will tune in if projection there occurs the people have agreed on joint practice, but still in the corridor will not be the feeling of the presence of the other as in LM or here

НИККТО

Post by НИККТО » Tue May 06, 2014 12:23

Hi all. In this branch, as all on the forum, a homemade matrix options stick sandwich a different number of prints (9, 22, etc.) what is the reason? this is the effect on power or something else?

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Tue May 06, 2014 12:37

this affects the power)

Арго

Post by Арго » Sun May 11, 2014 22:18

Michael wrote :

I want to note that don't need to make PCs for other people, it should be a conscious decision and this man should be ready. Otherwise it will just stress with depression, you need to understand that the Lite-Lite version (improvised) tougher commercial and upsetting at first stronger. And all people are different, someone has internal conflicts, and someone they are not. Therefore, in one case, the PC causes drive and good mood, and the other with hard study and depression. In the case of serious effects recommend study with a good professional counselor and limited use PC.
Question - this warning applies only to products PC ? is it possible to include a stream PC to other people ? I turned on the stream PC to the son (together with the genome, husband.of energy all the way, baby calm and frm), the relative (together with the base 2.2, det.calm ) and familiar (together with the base 2.2, a panacea, frm, det.peace of mind).

Андрей С.

Post by Андрей С. » Sun May 11, 2014 22:24

This applies to a greater extent free PC.
The stream is all.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Mon May 12, 2014 1:00

Stream more soft, is all :)

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Thu May 29, 2014 23:36

Good Evening all!
Made version PC, master.
The first night had a horrible nightmare, the whole day I was jarred.
Now like it became better.
Let's see how further the feelings.
Michael, thank You for the opportunity to use the PC even without translation and the purchase of the product.
With respect and recognition of Marat

Марат Г.

Post by Марат Г. » Thu Jun 05, 2014 13:17

Good Day to all forum members and, separately, dear Michael!
Good thing PC is definitely good..
I'm honestly still not entirely to her and to themselves to understand, just say.
But what I observed - there are moments where you can carry out as interesting, not as common, and feel it all as a creative process coming from inside.
Everything is perceived as creating some entertaining action, and this process becomes interesting and important.
And also, what do you feel in this World that is beginning to be available, like some shackles were sleeping..
I mean, maybe something really to do with interest and to obtain from this action enjoyment.
That sense of satisfaction from their actions, begins to believe that they can do something useful and necessary to the World and get pleasure from it.
I'm talking about the most mundane things you write, not about something magical and transcendental.
Anyway, any originating process seems interesting and unusual..
Something like this.
With respect and gratitude, Marat :o